PDA

View Full Version : Updates

Mlakar
10-24-2014, 03:45 PM
I was wondering what the average turnaround time is in regards to the appeals e-mail?

I've submitted a ticket on the 21st, haven't heard anything back yet however.

Thanks!

chrisstidm
10-24-2014, 03:47 PM
Some people are getting unbanned from 2 days ago now.

But from what I'm reading its only if your account was hacked and taken over.

So it seems like most of us will never get unbanned from what the CEO is saying. I just dont understand what is going on, I even stream lol

Mlakar
10-24-2014, 04:08 PM
Now I'm trying to figure out why my extra life link isn't showing

Madchin94
10-24-2014, 04:11 PM
Some people are getting unbanned from 2 days ago now.

But from what I'm reading its only if your account was hacked and taken over.

So it seems like most of us will never get unbanned from what the CEO is saying. I just dont understand what is going on, I even stream lol

Well that can't be because I didn't hack and also had 3 foreign connections to my 2nd Account after the first one was already banned for something I didn't do. I mean they can easily check your Router-IP and Hardware ID. If they don't match or nothing happened ingame you should be unbanned soon.

chrisstidm
10-24-2014, 04:12 PM
Well that can't be because I didn't hack and also had 3 foreign connections to my 2nd Account after the first one was already banned for something I didn't do. I mean they can easily check your Router-IP and Hardware ID. If they don't match or nothing happened ingame you should be unbanned soon.

I'm just telling you from the information ive gathered and from what the CEO has said publically. All I can say is hope for the best but dont have faith that you will be unbanned.. because I have none at this point.

Madchin94
10-24-2014, 04:16 PM
I'm just telling you from the information ive gathered and from what the CEO has said publically. All I can say is hope for the best but dont have faith that you will be unbanned.. because I have none at this point.

If even I could find proof that someone accessed my accounts - and that my Router IP didn't change while it happened - they should be able to see that too. Also, what happened ingame? I don't really wonder if I get unbanned, but when.

Tenshinokuma
10-24-2014, 04:17 PM
Ah, okay. The team has been re-securing possibly compromised accounts and is trying to get another batch of those done in the next few hours ahead of the weekend. If you are a legit person (I have a large number of non-legit people mailing me), you may well be on that next list.

Said Scott Hartsman to me, so keep calm

chrisstidm
10-24-2014, 04:19 PM
Ah, okay. The team has been re-securing possibly compromised accounts and is trying to get another batch of those done in the next few hours ahead of the weekend. If you are a legit person (I have a large number of non-legit people mailing me), you may well be on that next list.

Said Scott Hartsman to me, so keep calm

Thanks for the news, my question to you is how did you get in contact with him? Ive tried to myself being a streamer. Can you message me privately?

Arcoiro
10-24-2014, 04:24 PM
I was wondering what the average turnaround time is in regards to the appeals e-mail?

I've submitted a ticket on the 21st, haven't heard anything back yet however.

Thanks!

Same here bud.

Shaylin
10-24-2014, 04:25 PM
I am letting you know that it is true and accounts are getting unbanned. I was Banned on wed at 2:48pm est. I just got the email a few minutes ago letting me know that I was unbanned. The only thing they told me to do was change my password, I have no idea why I was banned but hey, whatever, I knew I was innocent. So don't lose hope it is happening =D

chrisstidm
10-24-2014, 04:27 PM
I am letting you know that it is true and accounts are getting unbanned. I was Banned on wed at 2:48pm est. I just got the email a few minutes ago letting me know that I was unbanned. The only thing they told me to do was change my password, I have no idea why I was banned but hey, whatever, I knew I was innocent. So don't lose hope it is happening =D

happy for you, hope im next

Arcoiro
10-24-2014, 04:29 PM

Glad to read that, congrats for the unban, let's hope they do it fast with the other innocent people too!

Deloras
10-24-2014, 04:46 PM
grats for the unban.. Hope it'll be our turn soon.. my taxes are coming up and my plants are withering :(