View Full Version : BloodCompany cooperates with the Haraniya

Toyzaurus
10-24-2014, 05:02 PM
http://i.imgur.com/FeLVLjV.png
For me, BC is a ordinary traitor

Aros
10-24-2014, 05:54 PM
Wow, step up your game.
Having friends on the other side is a very nice benefit.

WarHamster
10-25-2014, 07:23 AM
If they trading or something... yes, it's nice. But if we fighting on fredrich againt cats, and they pk us near spawn point - they was something worse than pirate...

Gromix
10-25-2014, 05:28 PM
PK guild - fighting with all Nuian

Guilhemdetren
10-25-2014, 07:02 PM
I don't get why there is so much hate and misjudgment around this guild.

I've been fighting them since the first Closed Beta. Those guys are looking for challenge, looking to progress as a team, both at seas and on land. They are not the common farmer stuck in a so-called "Pvp Guild".

They kill "Targets of Opportunity", meaning: You have a tradepack, no way to defend it, it's theirs. If you are either brave enough, or dumb enough, to go on the open seas without protection, you are the only one to blame.

Suck it up and hire the guys, they know their business and they don't need to be a full raid to take my galleon down.

And as for the "Cats ally", all the huge guilds on Eanna already have some buddies on the other side. Noone gives a ♥♥♥♥. Take those guys for what they are, not for what their allies are.

- By the way, the least you can do while accusing and insulting some guild on the forum, is to give both your ingame name and guild tag. See below. -

Guilhem <The R.etards Crew> - See you soon at seas, Bloooody Queen. -

MasterofTerrible
10-26-2014, 09:24 AM
PK guild - fighting with all Nuian

Przestan sciemniac gromix , jestes leszczem i klamca jak caly twoj zlodziejski klan i plan.Te klany ktore zachowuja sie normlanie i potrafia rozmawiac graja razem w przeciwienstwie do was idiotow.Wiele razy przymykaliśmy oczy na to co robiliście ale miarka się przebrala.Zapomnij o zamku i nie wycieraj sobie geby naszym aliansem.

We are not atack all Nuian ;) We kill only idiots and thiefs ;)

Darmozjadek
10-27-2014, 01:51 AM
Is everything ok in Gondor ? Cause looking from my perspective something is going really wrong in Your minds.

You have waged war on Blood Company as soon as EU servers went live, now you re complaining that We are messing with you everytime we can, just having TONS of fun doing it.

Few days ago, you were offering us a truce - we throw away your offer
Now you re making another drama post about our friends from East side ( Mommy whats wrong in having friends?).
And as allways theres noble gromix wth his lovely motto "Blood Company PK guild".
Whats next ?
leaked Alphazeen nude photos ?
Mommy, looks like kids in gondor school got early stages of paranoia.

@ Guilhemdetren
When We see that Pinky Pedober sail, we know there is someone looking for a challenge.
I just wanted to thank you again for all the time and effort RC put into every argentine tango that Queen had on that sea dancefloor.

Former member of Gondor, more popular than Kim Kardashian, just swimming in the sea of attention and hatred.
Deck hand Darmozjadek
Scrubbing Queens deck all day long.

Alphazen
10-27-2014, 03:00 AM
http://i.imgur.com/oO4fGen.png

YmoN
10-27-2014, 05:36 AM
From my point of view you are all doing it wrong. Why are you fighting each other instead of fighting "red monkeys" on the other side of sea?
We are going to lose on this server coz of stupidity.

Gromix
10-27-2014, 05:40 AM
BC as well, that you are. Without you we it would be so boring :*
Everyone we have fun!

Rosiczka
10-27-2014, 05:43 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p2G1OLxqfeE&feature=youtu.be

I Love you Gondor ;*

duzyy1
10-27-2014, 06:07 AM
From my point of view you are all doing it wrong. Why are you fighting each other instead of fighting "red monkeys" on the other side of sea?
We are going to lose on this server coz of stupidity.

http://cdn.overclock.net/5/59/350x700px-LL-59c1117e_640px-Squidward_Meme_-_Nobody_Cares.png

who cares about your point ?

JPW
10-27-2014, 06:30 AM

I Love you Gondor ;*

Wonderful had a good laugh. :D

duzyy1
10-27-2014, 06:59 AM
BC as well, that you are. Without you we it would be so boring :*
Everyone we have fun!

Can you explain what he meant?

Gromix
10-27-2014, 07:35 AM
Can you explain what he meant?

ArcheAge is only a game. Let us respect of our opponents. Instead of hate, let's play and have fun.

MasterofTerrible
10-27-2014, 08:59 AM

I Love you Gondor ;*

haahahah ahahhaha hahahaha umarłem ...........................

MasterofTerrible
10-27-2014, 10:20 AM
haahahah ahahhaha hahahaha umarłem ...........................

Gondor dreams about castle ......................... hihihihih

http://www.grapheine.com/bombaytv/illustrateur-en-08c3a937bb15b839b49375480188b8ed.html

NI uja ahahahhahaaaaa

WarHamster
10-27-2014, 11:02 AM
[...]
Now you re making another drama post about our friends from East side ( Mommy whats wrong in having friends?).

When we defending smaller guilds on freedich, you come to help rebelion... When we try to stop rebelion on kraken, you help them... Maybe ♥♥♥♥ company should change faction...

Gomar
10-27-2014, 11:10 AM
Maybe ♥♥♥♥ company should change faction...

If you don't like BC, maybe you should change server.

Kovi
10-27-2014, 11:45 AM
If you don't like BC, maybe you should change server.

Or force BC to leave.

Darmozjadek
10-27-2014, 10:18 PM
When we defending smaller guilds on freedich, you come to help rebelion... When we try to stop rebelion on kraken, you help them... Maybe ♥♥♥♥ company should change faction...

You have waged war on us.
What more I can say? We should stay and wait cause u re making sth honorable ?

Kanzyman
10-28-2014, 06:53 AM
I like Blood company in a fight, they are always full of surprises and sea battles are the best.

WarHamster
10-28-2014, 07:40 AM
Yeah. Darmozjadek spying us all week, and when we go to freedrich they atack us, loose galeon and cry on faction

Darmozjadek
10-28-2014, 02:01 PM
Yeah. Darmozjadek spying us all week, and when we go to freedrich they atack us, loose galeon and cry on faction

- We never start a drama on faction channel / "pic or didnt happend" /
- Spying sounds horrible - all you have to do is just stay in pumpkin in the prime hours / you wont become 007 Agent after such spy missions
-Loosing even dozen ships isnt a prob for us (its just a bunch of pixels in a video game), all we care about is fun. If risk of loosing something litterally virtual is the only cost for few hours of a good game- WE WILL TAKE IT!
- How many members do you have now ? Every struggle with You and your massive aliance is like David and Goliath fight. I think that after so many sea battles when You ve outnumbered us at least 4-5 times we should earn some respect.
And i will repeat it again: "You have declared war on us". At least we have balls to stand on Queens deck, holding heads high when theres +5 galleons from Your aliance incomming. Question is, would You, if we could switch roles ?

The diffrence between You and other West side guild is that you re taking things personally when most of server can at least appreciate good fight (This game is all about PVP, not moving trade packs from point A to B all day long).

Yed
10-29-2014, 12:21 PM
At least we have balls to stand on Queens deck, holding heads high when theres +5 galleons from Your aliance incomming. Question is, would You, if we could switch roles ?

I think we have all seen how Gondor despawns their galleons when it's almost destroyed, so no, they wouldn't.

BruniTTo
10-30-2014, 07:13 PM
If you cant beat them, join them

rbb138
10-30-2014, 07:14 PM
maybe worth pointing out that gondor is also allied with a red guild?

Gomar
10-30-2014, 11:02 PM
If you cant beat them, join them

Why don't you join us then, Burrito?

Silverblade
11-03-2014, 09:01 AM
Hi Everyone

We have now closed recruitment for the foreseeable future. Many thanks to the new blood brothers and sisters who have joined.

We look forward to doing business with you on Eanna or in battle.

The most feared mercenary company on Eanna.

Blood Company Head Office.

asunaxxx
11-04-2014, 01:09 AM
- We never start a drama on faction channel / "pic or didnt happend" /
- Spying sounds horrible - all you have to do is just stay in pumpkin in the prime hours / you wont become 007 Agent after such spy missions
-Loosing even dozen ships isnt a prob for us (its just a bunch of pixels in a video game), all we care about is fun. If risk of loosing something litterally virtual is the only cost for few hours of a good game- WE WILL TAKE IT!
- How many members do you have now ? Every struggle with You and your massive aliance is like David and Goliath fight. I think that after so many sea battles when You ve outnumbered us at least 4-5 times we should earn some respect.
And i will repeat it again: "You have declared war on us". At least we have balls to stand on Queens deck, holding heads high when theres +5 galleons from Your aliance incomming. Question is, would You, if we could switch roles ?

The diffrence between You and other West side guild is that you re taking things personally when most of server can at least appreciate good fight (This game is all about PVP, not moving trade packs from point A to B all day long).

Biggest traitor on server, sold his nation guild for 40 gold and now he and Ruzte sells us info about ♥♥♥♥ company, thank u :*

Darmozjadek
11-04-2014, 06:47 AM
Biggest traitor on server, sold his nation guild for 40 gold and now he and Ruzte sells us info about ♥♥♥♥ company, thank u :*

Video games arent about national loyalty, its all about people you enjoy playing with most.

Darmozjadek
Former member of Gondor, more popular than Kim Kardashian, just swimming in the sea of attention and hatred.
a licensed mariner in ultimate command of the Prince Darmo vessel, commissioned ship in the Blood Queens Royal Navy

Maejohl
11-04-2014, 09:31 AM
with very good English