PDA

View Full Version : Disconnected and then can't log in?

Umbrius
10-25-2014, 12:20 AM
Every so often The Gods will disconnect me, and then not only will I not be able to log into Glyph afterwards, I wont be able to load the forums as well. Anyone else having a similar issue and/or can help me with mine?

Fasti
10-25-2014, 12:27 AM
Every so often The Gods will disconnect me, and then not only will I not be able to log into Glyph afterwards, I wont be able to load the forums as well. Anyone else having a similar issue and/or can help me with mine?

What happens when you try to sign into the forums? How long does this happen before you can sign in again? What error do you get when signing into Glyph?

I'll do my best to help get you fixed up as soon as possible once I have some more info.

Thanks for your patience!

Umbrius
10-25-2014, 12:30 AM
What happens when you try to sign into the forums? How long does this happen before you can sign in again? What error do you get when signing into Glyph?

I'll do my best to help get you fixed up as soon as possible once I have some more info.

Thanks for your patience!

The forums don't load at all, I can't even access the web page. When I try to sign into Glyph it says Authenticating for a bit, then gives me error #2025

Thanks for the quick response

Fasti
10-25-2014, 12:40 AM
I'm not seeing an error on the account that would explain what you're running into. If you have a ticket submitted, please update that ticket with any IP address you use so we can check for other possible errors. You can just type IP into Google from time to time to see if you are on a dynamic IP address.

Once we check those we can hopefully get this squared away.

Zackreaver
10-25-2014, 01:05 AM
I'm not seeing an error on the account that would explain what you're running into. If you have a ticket submitted, please update that ticket with any IP address you use so we can check for other possible errors. You can just type IP into Google from time to time to see if you are on a dynamic IP address.

I have a ticket open in regards to being disconnected from a server, the ticket number is 141022-002908.

I put my external IP on the ticket, is there anything useful I can get out of it?

Umbrius
10-25-2014, 01:41 AM

I haven't gotten the issue in a while, but if I do I'll be sure to do so, thanks.

Fasti
10-25-2014, 02:18 AM
I have a ticket open in regards to being disconnected from a server, the ticket number is 141022-002908.

I put my external IP on the ticket, is there anything useful I can get out of it?

Looks like the escalation team has your ticket. Please hang in there!

While you wait, can you try going into your Documents folder and renaming the ArcheAge folder to ArcheAgeOLD? After that, check your antivirus and firewall applications to make sure the full ArcheAge and Glyph folders are added as exceptions, just just the executable files.

Once that is done, restart your PC and launch the game again. Update your ticket to indicate you tried those steps, if the problem continues..

Pastora
10-25-2014, 11:31 AM
Wow! 7 minutes and GM respond!? I waiting 72 hours already for no reason ban and 936 hours for my first support ticket WITHOUT ANSWER. I pay you and you ban me without any reason. Unban me or give my money back. This is a robbery!

Question Reference # 141022-006081

Date Created: 10/22/2014 04:55 PM
Date Last Updated: 10/22/2014 04:55 PM

Zackreaver
10-25-2014, 12:07 PM
Looks like the escalation team has your ticket. Please hang in there!

While you wait, can you try going into your Documents folder and renaming the ArcheAge folder to ArcheAgeOLD? After that, check your antivirus and firewall applications to make sure the full ArcheAge and Glyph folders are added as exceptions, just just the executable files.

Once that is done, restart your PC and launch the game again. Update your ticket to indicate you tried those steps, if the problem continues..

Holy ♥♥♥♥, this folder has... Error listings... FINALLY SOME INFORMATION TO WORK WITH.

I might be able to find the problem myself here, if not I'm definately going to hold out till the escalation team arrives.

Edit: Log is saying this

<12:13:16> Load Zone Finished
<12:13:16> [ClientNub] error
<12:13:16> [NetConnection] connection closed (gracefull:false)
<12:13:18> [Warning] WARNING: couldn't find technique 'DebugPass' in the sequence for technique 'General' (ignored)
<12:13:18> [ClientNub] error
<12:13:18> [NetConnection] connection closed (gracefull:false)

What does this mean?

I also have the log from wednesday when the game ran fine, I don't know whats so different from this log compared to the others, but I am going to look into this while I wait for the escalation team.

Awakenlighting
10-25-2014, 12:16 PM
my friend got reply from appeal team on a ticket she send on 14th. so give them another week to process.