PDA

View Full Version : Crashing Issues.

Fractaldoll
10-25-2014, 02:20 AM
I was playing, and while I was in the Cemetary hunting foxes in Hasla, the game crashed. That happens every now and then it's no big deal, but... The problem is now I cannot log into that character. I can get the server selection screen, I can get to the character selection screen. But when I select Yuzu, it goes to the loading screen, and then the game crashes. I can log into the other character I have on the server no problem, and I can log into the other characters I have on n another server. I just cannot log Yuzu in now, without the game crashing. If I couldn't log in the other character I have on the server, I'd assume it's a problem with Inoch, and call it a night, but.. as I said I Can log into literally All my other characters. All I know is that I was in the area, I had just finished killing a fox, and collecting the meat, and started moving on to find another, there were a couple other players there too doing the same, and the screen froze, then the game closed. As I said this does happen on occasion so I thought nothing of it, until, I tried to log back in, and the game kept crashing on that character, which was when I decided to try the others. I tried going through the help page, but nothing I tried there helped, and when I tried the contact link, It kept giving me an error message. HTTP Status 405 - HTTP method GET is not supported by this URL. So that's where I'm at, and I'm not sure what else to do, though looking at a bunch of the issues listed on the forums here... I don't have much faith in this being resolved. I'm also actually a little afraid to try playing my other characters in case a crash causes them to be unplayable too.

Fractaldoll
10-25-2014, 04:03 AM
Ok, so Update. I went back and tried to play Yuzu again, and I was able to get in, but it crashed again not long after. I have been able to at least get in so far, but.. i don't seem to be able to stay in for very long now. Which then turned back into crashing during loading.

lisa
10-25-2014, 05:36 AM
I am having the same issues with crashing/freezing since the last patch. Please someone help.

Fractaldoll
10-25-2014, 11:36 PM
New day, same problem. The game works fine, Unless I'm trying to Log in Yuzu on Inoch. The other character I have on the server works fine, and the others on a different server work fine.

Fractaldoll
10-26-2014, 11:32 PM
And still, I cannot log to Yuzu. I have Not been able to even get back in on her for a short period of time like I was that once. Still, I can log to all the other characters I have. Nothing I've tried has fixed the issue, Including a full reinstall. Is there maybe a way a gm, or mod or someone could Move my character out of the area she's in, while I'm not logged in on her obviously, so maybe I can see if it's Just the area I'm having some weird issue with? Everything was fine up until I went into the Cemetery in Hasla. As I said it's Just the one character, but I don't even get through the loading screen when I try to play her. And also I still can't seem to submit a ticket either. https://auth.trionworlds.com/auth?error_code=7 I just keep getting this.

Fractaldoll
10-28-2014, 12:02 AM
Not, sure why I'm bothering anymore.. but, I'm still having the issue. I cannot log onto Yuzu on Inoch. All my other characters are playable. Nothing I've done has taken care of the issue. So.. what now?

Fractaldoll
10-29-2014, 01:47 AM
Well... I'm still having the same problem. The game still crashes to desk top No error messages or anything, when I try and load up Yuzu on Inoch server. Other characters still work, just like before, Yuzu is the only one I can't play. Seriously.. what Is this?

jello
10-29-2014, 02:05 AM
noone will help u here, sadly

Fractaldoll
10-29-2014, 11:46 PM
So, I'm still pointlessly logging my difficulties. New day, same problem. Nothing's changed.. everything is the same. Yuzu, Inoch. No Play.

Fasti
10-29-2014, 11:54 PM
Hey all!

If you're having an issue where you cannot access a character after a crash please submit a ticket (https://support.trionworlds.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/478) or contact live chat (https://support.trionworlds.com/app/chat/chat_launch), if available. In cases like this the support team will need to do some investigating to try to get this squared away as soon as possible.

Thanks!

Fractaldoll
10-31-2014, 12:47 AM
Well that's a problem as well.. every time I go and try to submit a ticket.. I get an error message. https://auth.trionworlds.com/auth?error_code=7 HTTP Status 405 - HTTP method GET is not supported by this URL

type Status report

message HTTP method GET is not supported by this URL

description The specified HTTP method is not allowed for the requested resource (HTTP method GET is not supported by this URL).
Apache Tomcat/6.0.35
all of that, to be exact.
I have no idea what to do about that either. In fact clicking most things on the contact page gets me that error as well.

Fasti
10-31-2014, 01:18 AM
Well that's a problem as well.. every time I go and try to submit a ticket.. I get an error message. https://auth.trionworlds.com/auth?error_code=7 HTTP Status 405 - HTTP method GET is not supported by this URL

type Status report

message HTTP method GET is not supported by this URL

description The specified HTTP method is not allowed for the requested resource (HTTP method GET is not supported by this URL).
Apache Tomcat/6.0.35
all of that, to be exact.
I have no idea what to do about that either. In fact clicking most things on the contact page gets me that error as well.

You can send an email to support@trionworlds.com to create a ticket. Sorry about that!

Fractaldoll
10-31-2014, 10:53 PM
Thank you Very much. I'll be doing that. :^)

Fasti
11-01-2014, 01:52 AM
Thank you Very much. I'll be doing that. :^)

Thanks! I've moved your ticket to the right folks for investigation. Hopefully we can get you fixed up soon, but please bear with us.