PDA

View Full Version : ArcheAge Roleplay Community

Hawking
04-01-2014, 10:48 AM
Join the RP Community as we prepare for ArcheAge!

Find an RP Guild, or list your own
Check out our guides
Introduce your RP character
Get to know the RP community

Apply Here (http://rparcheage.enjin.com/home)

Meet and Greet scheduled in our Chat Room on Tuesday 4-8-2014. Details will follow soon.

Baulgere
04-01-2014, 03:06 PM
You planning on setting up your RP community via Family options in game?

Aghorelia
04-02-2014, 01:59 AM
Let me get you a link to our French RP community if you want to get in touch, managed by Nod.

Forum RP Franšais (http://archeage-ressource.fr/roleplay/forum/)

Cordially.

Hawking
04-02-2014, 08:38 AM
Let me get you a link to our French RP community if you want to get in touch, managed by Nod.

Forum RP Franšais (http://archeage-ressource.fr/roleplay/forum/)

Cordially.

Thanks, we'll add a link for you on our site. :)

Celeste
04-02-2014, 08:50 AM
This is cool, im part of the kingdom of Azories rp guild hi!

Fallon
04-02-2014, 09:24 AM
I love you for doing this.

Hawking
04-03-2014, 09:47 AM
I love you for doing this.

Aw, we love you too. *smirk*

KrayPanda
04-03-2014, 08:13 PM
For those that haven't checked out the site. We have a meet and greet on Tuesday! Even if you don't want to join, we welcome you to join us and just chat about the game! This Tuesday 5:00 PST (Pacific Standard Time -8)

Nod
04-03-2014, 11:06 PM
Thanks, we'll add a link for you on our site.
Thanks to you ;)

Hawking
04-05-2014, 01:54 PM
We will also be hosting a Guild Summit soon to establish our first Non-Aggression and Mutual Defense Treaty. If you haven't listed your Guild yet, you can find the link below.

Jibeley
04-08-2014, 11:14 AM
Friendly bump to keep this floating around the front page for all you RPers.

Euphorius
04-08-2014, 11:27 AM
Just applied! ^^ I'm glad to see there's an RP community already sprouting up!

Hawking
04-08-2014, 02:58 PM
Casual Meet and Greet at 5PM PDT today. Stop by and say hello.

Astraea
04-09-2014, 06:05 PM
We're still here folks~ :D Come check out our site or chatter here~

We've growing quick and strong, nearing 100 members. :3

Draxarious
04-09-2014, 06:07 PM
Hey I'm on this site all the time and the community is great! Come join us!

LunaNahueli
04-09-2014, 06:08 PM
Hey I'm on this site all the time and the community is great! Come join us!

Oh, hello Drax. ;)

Darth Futuza
04-09-2014, 06:18 PM
What's an MMO without a gold old bunch of role-players? I love you guys, even if I like breaking the 4th wall.

Draxarious
04-09-2014, 10:24 PM
Oh, hello Drax. ;)

Hello there!

Hawking
04-12-2014, 10:00 AM
What's an MMO without a gold old bunch of role-players? I love you guys, even if I like breaking the 4th wall.

Gold old indeed. :)

Rendalli
04-12-2014, 10:05 AM
I love the ArcheAge RP Community, it has truly allowed for my guild to have a great launch and I hope my Guild can find a happy Alliance with the Greymoon Trading Company.

Elrodeus
04-12-2014, 01:10 PM
I really hope Trion does tag a server for RP. Otherwise we'll have to go through the process of getting the names of servers from Beta....voting for which one we're wanting to settle on etc etc.

It's such a hassle and all right before release when everyone is so excited to hurry up and get in game. Would be nice if they'd just tag one for us so we don't have to go through the extra organization. Here's to hoping they keep this simple for us.

Noaleth
04-13-2014, 06:45 AM
Hello, fellow roleplayers :D Made my way to the official forums as well. Glad to recognize a few names from AARC. And happy to see you guys are doing a good job on representing us roleplayers on the official forums so far. I'll do my best to chip in where I can aswell.

Also, for those who haven't yet: join us! ^^

Jibeley
04-15-2014, 02:58 AM
Tut tut this fell to the 3rd page.

Getting close to 100 members so far. So any other roleplayers looking to get involved with the community building up, help look for a guild to join on either the NA or EU severs on our recruitment forum. Or just to find out more about roleplay within ArcheAge. Pop over to the site and say hello.

Bradinator
04-15-2014, 07:34 AM
My app is in for the forums. Very interested to see what RP story lines will be out there. I'm a light RP person but looking to get a bit more out of guild, and a game, than doing dungeon runs.

Jibeley
04-15-2014, 07:45 AM
My app is in for the forums. Very interested to see what RP story lines will be out there. I'm a light RP person but looking to get a bit more out of guild, and a game, than doing dungeon runs.

Great stuff, look forward to seeing you on the site.

Hawking
04-16-2014, 09:28 AM
100 members and growing!

Shes
04-18-2014, 04:13 AM
I believe a role playing community will be a huge part of any sand-box game, as they usually offer the most flexibility in what we as players can come up with. Just about to put up an App, but just wanted to drop a line and say thank you to everyone who has contributed to the success of active role playing in any online gaming community!

Hope to see you all soon,

<3 Shes

Jibeley
04-21-2014, 02:21 AM
Shameless bump of shamelessness.

A few members have been posting there alpha thoughts regarding roleplay. So come by and say hi.

Corlathvandraco
04-23-2014, 12:01 PM
never rp'ed on a mmo before looks like fun :p

Laersect
04-23-2014, 01:07 PM
Fingers crossed that Archeage ends up as a Haven for Roleplay! Joined the Enjin Site, and looking forward to seeing how this all develops!

vineco
04-23-2014, 04:52 PM
Sadly I have yet to play the game in any version, English or otherwise, so I'm afraid though I enjoy role playing that I cannot possibly know enough about the ArcheAge world to rp it, yet.

Jibeley
04-27-2014, 01:06 AM
Shameless bump of shamelessness.

With the alpha open, a lot more activity on the site. So all the NA/EU rpers come to the site, sign up, and say hello

The Wanderer
04-27-2014, 02:00 PM
I knew I'd find you guys someplace! I heard about the Enjin site but I thought, at first, they were talking about the other other other old Enjin site, and... Google wasn't being very helpful.

Hello from ArcheAgeRoleplay.com. ^^ o/

Ando
04-27-2014, 02:05 PM
NOMAD (http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?1804-Life-of-the-Nomad)

LunaNahueli
04-27-2014, 03:01 PM
Hey Ando, sent you a pm.

bloodandsin
04-27-2014, 03:20 PM
Downloading the alpha client now and looking forward to meeting some fellow RPers. I enjoyed my time in a RP guild in Everquest Classic (pre Planes of Power) and Age of Conan. Gonna see if Archeage gives me my roleplay fix.

Looking for a RP guild (west coast - U.S.) that has a mix of hardcore and casual RPers, with an adult and friendly community that seeks end game goals.

Ando
04-27-2014, 03:51 PM
Hey Ando, sent you a pm.

Oh yeah. I added you ingame. You are more than welcome to join us! We plan to endeavor in many things. The best thing about our group is if you don't want to do what we are doing, you don't have too & there isn't any hard feelings about it. We just want to play the game how we want, with like-minded people. So if you wanna hop in on that then come visit our teamspeak. Info is on that main post.

LunaNahueli
04-27-2014, 05:42 PM
Oh yeah. I added you ingame. You are more than welcome to join us! We plan to endeavor in many things. The best thing about our group is if you don't want to do what we are doing, you don't have too & there isn't any hard feelings about it. We just want to play the game how we want, with like-minded people. So if you wanna hop in on that then come visit our teamspeak. Info is on that main post.

'Aight. XD Danke.

Jibeley
05-02-2014, 05:18 AM
Its that time again. Except this time i come with a lovely screenshot from the alpha.
http://i62.tinypic.com/zmnyfl.jpg

Astraea
05-08-2014, 12:52 AM
We have over 200 members now, and we're still growing strong. Come be a part of our awesome community!

Astraea
05-15-2014, 10:07 AM
Maaan, I hate double-posting, but we have a lot of roleplay-oriented discussions on the forums, if roleplayers want to drop by!

Melkor
05-15-2014, 01:16 PM
Glad I found you guys on here! Im an old Roleplayer back from SWG and take part in the EVE Rp. Looking forward to this game and what it can offer RPers like us! Just joined the forum, cant wait to meet yall there.

Jibeley
05-16-2014, 10:41 AM
Ah SWG, how i regret missing out on that game. Glad to have you on board Melkor.
And giving this a frindly bump to remind folk, that although scapes has said no offical RP server.
Ive no doubt that an unoffical rp server will spring up.
Infact, i would bet on it :)

Jibeley
05-25-2014, 01:08 AM
Soon be beta time. Perfect time for folk to jump in and say hi to the roleplay community.

Ithikari
05-25-2014, 01:10 AM
Good luck on this, my Faction will be a role playing one also :)

Jebbadiah
05-28-2014, 11:59 AM
Come join IRON, we are an RP PvP/PvE community that has a very unique structure. With many groups to choose from, while still interacting with the community as a whole.

If you want to be a gladiator....there is a realm for that. Order of Evernight would love to have you, the order also caters to EU players.
If you want to be a bard or assassin....you can always join the ranks of The Bards College!
If you just want to farm and trade...OMG there is a realm for that. Join the heart of IRON and help us make some money with Polaris Inc.
If you enjoy the caring embrace of Thiol then come on down and pray for the safety of our troops at The House of Thiol.
Are you a seafaring lad who loves the nice cold spray of mist on your skin....join High Captain Thadrius Scowlfang and The Shadow Fleet in some maritime expeditions and the plundering of enemy ships.
Are you any of the above and would like to elevate the Kingdom of Nahl back to its former glory! Help Master Agent Nas Volikov spread his influence across the land!
Are you a person who can never make up your mind? Well thats all good too, come join IRON and become a sword for hire with no loyalties.

More detailed information about the realms https://midnightreveries.com/showthread.php?3951-The-Ironsworn-Realms
Hope to see many more adventurers swear their allegiance and take the oath of the Ironsworn!

Neoyoshi
05-28-2014, 12:05 PM
Is IRON a west-only guild? or will you guys have a Eastern presence as well?

Jebbadiah
05-28-2014, 12:41 PM
We are a western based community.
Not 100% sure about if we'll have an eastern presence.
Trying to build a solid RP community for the west as of right now.

Neoyoshi
05-28-2014, 01:11 PM
Awwwww, well, i guess that's not bad. I am not entirely crazy about the height of the Eastern race, but at the same time, I'm not entirely crazy with the overly-muscular appearance of the males on the West-side either.

I wish we had some options to at least control the muscle tone or something of that nature, it looks like a bunch of "Ken's" are running around, haha.

Julen
05-30-2014, 07:52 AM
A quick update on the Arche Age RP community site.

One of our members, Honzo, has graciously donated one Archeum Founder's Pack to the site to be given away in a writing contest. (http://rparcheage.enjin.com/forum/m/22053775/viewthread/13074912-archeage-rp-giving-away-one-archeum-founders-pack-contest/post/last#last)
The contest will run for a little over 2 weeks and we invite every role player and RP enthusiast to take a look at it.
For terms and conditions check out ArcheAge RP (http://rparcheage.enjin.com/home), we are also a great place to be if you just want to hang out with other rp'ers and discuss your plans for ArcheAge!

Hawking
05-30-2014, 10:31 AM
A quick update on the Arche Age RP community site.

One of our members, Honzo, has graciously donated one Archeum Founder's Pack to the site to be given away in a writing contest. (http://rparcheage.enjin.com/forum/m/22053775/viewthread/13074912-archeage-rp-giving-away-one-archeum-founders-pack-contest/post/last#last)
The contest will run for a little over 2 weeks and we invite every role player and RP enthusiast to take a look at it.
For terms and conditions check out ArcheAge RP (http://rparcheage.enjin.com/home), we are also a great place to be if you just want to hang out with other rp'ers and discuss your plans for ArcheAge!

Good luck everyone!

Amy
05-30-2014, 01:18 PM
I am looking to find a really great laid back Rp guild. I am enjoying the Alpha so far but haven't really met anyone who rps. If I posted this in the wrong thread please forgive me. this is the only game I have cared enough about to look through forums.
Have a wonderful day,
Amythyst

Julen
06-04-2014, 07:39 PM
I suggest taking a look at the guild listings at http://rparcheage.enjin.com/home maybe you find something that you like there.

Ordo Marian
08-13-2014, 12:18 AM
The community is definitely growing, and all sorts of exciting things are afoot. If you are interested in roleplaying, or learning to roleplay, this is a great group of people to fall in with.

BlessedSilence
08-14-2014, 05:54 PM
Greetings everyone!

I am definately looking forward to making and starting my RP character with the community very soon!

Hiraeth
09-11-2014, 03:29 PM
I originally posted this in a thread that is turning into a scary, scary place, so reposting here to get some feedback.

First of all, so stoked to try this as an RP platform. BUT...

Is it true that there's no support for custom emotes? And that character limit is 160 characters? I understand that the Korean language is much more concise than English and requires fewer characters, but maaaan...

I have no problem with short chat character limits, so long as multiple posts are permitted and not suppressed, but I really dislike the lack of custom emotes. It's like... give me one or the other. A higher character limit OR allow custom emotes. These things seem like a given for a game that's acknowledging and encouraging roleplayers, yet the game itself isn't really supporting them through the chat system. Several hundred people participated in the official NA RP server poll alone. I would hope that's a large enough group of people for the devs to consider? Is it really the language barrier system preventing the integration of custom emotes? How did WoW work around it? Don't get me wrong, I plan on giving it a shot and trying to RP and I'm REALLY excited about it, it's just really surprising to me that the game isn't going to support custom content like that. Unless I missed an announcement explaining future plans to implement custom emotes or raise the character cap?