PDA

View Full Version : If youre banned this is a must read

Erroneouz
10-25-2014, 05:26 PM
Ok so far through the gut wrenching ban that me myself and many others have gone through Ive came to a pretty close conclusion on the time frame at which CS responds to their tickets.

I was banned at exactly for exactly this time frame:
10/22 at 2:39 pm - 10/25 6:30ish am

Thats 64 and a half hours overall

There have been 2 other cases that were pretty much within 5-10 hours of this mark so far.

I had one person that was exactly 832 places ahead of me in ticket order that got back on approximately 10 hours before I did.

Hopefully over time CS will catch up to their spam of emails, but this is a pretty good estimate on the time it should take.

Ive also talked to other people that have been banned for longer periods of time as well but in most cases they had already received an email giving a reasoning behind why they were banned therefore placing them back into the que hense the reason of the longer wait time.

My best bit of advice on this matter is not to just send an email of frustration to the company (which I did) but I also send a multitude of emails telling them any possible reason that it could have happened. In my case it was that I connected via mobile tethering because my home isp speed is deplorable (1 mbps) and my phone is 4.5mbps.

In conclusion I was never given a reason as to why they banned me in the first place I just received this message:

Greetings from Trion Worlds:

Access to the Glyph account at this email address has been restored. It's our goal to get as many potentially compromised accounts back into their owners’ hands for the weekend's play, following this week's cleanup and validation. We do highly suggest that you change the password associated with this account.

Have a great day, and we thank you for your patience during this interruption.

Sincerely,
Trion Worlds Account Services

I will try to check back on a daily basis to reply to this post if there are any questions so please hang tight I completely understand the frustration believe me I had 2 alt accounts banned on the forums because of it.

Hope this helps guys

Yunicorn2
10-25-2014, 05:48 PM
Thanks for the info. I've been feeling antsy. Hopefully I get unbanned as well. I have no problem leveling up again. Right now my concern is whether or not to purchase patron; I don't want my account my new account gets banned for some unknown reason.

Mlakar
10-25-2014, 06:01 PM
Hey Erroneuz,

I've not heard anything back in regards to my ban, I did hear something back in regards to an item that disappeared from my inventory. I told them that I hadn't received the item back, and that I have not received my account blocked.

My info below.

Erroneouz
10-25-2014, 06:01 PM
To add to the issues do yourself a favor and as soon as you are unbanned for those of you that are innocent check your patron status. I do not have my patron buff but its showing on the glyph launcher and on with the wait to have it restored... dangit..

Erroneouz
10-25-2014, 06:03 PM
Hey Erroneuz,

I've not heard anything back in regards to my ban, I did hear something back in regards to an item that disappeared from my inventory. I told them that I hadn't received the item back, and that I have not received my account blocked.

My info below.

When did you hear back about your item problem and what was the ticket number for that incident?

Erroneouz
10-25-2014, 06:05 PM
141022-005171 was my number for the ban incident just fyi

Mlakar
10-25-2014, 06:07 PM
When did you hear back about your item problem and what was the ticket number for that incident?

The ticket number for the item was: 141013-000448

And I heard back from them on 10/22

Muzy
10-25-2014, 07:42 PM
Ive also talked to other people that have been banned for longer periods of time as well but in most cases they had already received an email giving a reasoning behind why they were banned therefore placing them back into the que hense the reason of the longer wait time.
Initially I thought I was lucky to have been banned before the huge banwave. But now it seems they have completely shifted their focus to looking at these bans that occurred on the 22nd.

Koral
10-25-2014, 07:48 PM
Ok so far through the gut wrenching ban that me myself and many others have gone through Ive came to a pretty close conclusion on the time frame at which CS responds to their tickets.

I was banned at exactly for exactly this time frame:
10/22 at 2:39 pm - 10/25 6:30ish am

Thats 64 and a half hours overall

There have been 2 other cases that were pretty much within 5-10 hours of this mark so far.

I had one person that was exactly 832 places ahead of me in ticket order that got back on approximately 10 hours before I did.

Hopefully over time CS will catch up to their spam of emails, but this is a pretty good estimate on the time it should take.

My best bit of advice on this matter is not to just send an email of frustration to the company (which I did) but I also send a multitude of emails telling them any possible reason that it could have happened. In my case it was that I connected via mobile tethering because my home isp speed is deplorable (1 mbps) and my phone is 4.5mbps.

In conclusion I was never given a reason as to why they banned me in the first place I just received this message:

Greetings from Trion Worlds:

Access to the Glyph account at this email address has been restored. It's our goal to get as many potentially compromised accounts back into their owners’ hands for the weekend's play, following this week's cleanup and validation. We do highly suggest that you change the password associated with this account.

Have a great day, and we thank you for your patience during this interruption.

Sincerely,
Trion Worlds Account Services

I will try to check back on a daily basis to reply to this post if there are any questions so please hang tight I completely understand the frustration believe me I had 2 alt accounts banned on the forums because of it.

Hope this helps guys

Sorry I am glad you have gotten them to resolve yours, but this isn't a valid estimate at all. My earliest appeal still hasn't been handled and it was before your own, I've sent two in. I know they are working on the problem, but this is certainly getting to the end of my patience. Now I know the earliest I might hear from them is Monday. Seeing how they already handled yours I'm not really expecting to hear from them at all.

Question Reference # 141022-004385

Date Created: 10/22/2014 02:14 PM
Date Last Updated: 10/22/2014 02:14 PM

Erroneouz
10-25-2014, 08:09 PM
Ok well I can say this I called 650-631-9800 and late night I eventually got another option (hit 0 for operator) I left a message for Jody Baldwin (the other option is Lauren Rhodes) if you hit 0 again youll get the opposite. Surprisingly enough I did get a call back the next day. She was only able to make sure my ticket was still open and was very friendly. I even asked her to give GM Fasti a cookie because I think I made him mad (he banned 2 alt accounts of mine). I dont think this had any form of play on my status because of the other players I had seen posting on here that actually came back to tell us they did get back on.

Outside of that I dont know why you havent received a response beause your ticket was plaed 45 minutes before mine and Ive witnessed someone literally within minutes of your creation on this number 141022-004385 get taken care of before myself. I will try to look for the post now.

Erroneouz
10-25-2014, 08:15 PM
PrettyLeila sent her email exactly 1 minute before you

Question Reference # 141022-004311

Date Created: 10/22/2014 02:13 PM
Date Last Updated: 10/22/2014 02:13 PM

then was resolved on 10-24-2014 10:25 PM

Her time frame was right on the mark I was referring to, here's the post:

http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?96890-Horror-Tales-from-Customer-Support-PROOF-inside/page8