PDA

View Full Version : Serious gamer looking for casual, fun, almost anything goes guild! (PvE and PvP)

GBousley
04-01-2014, 12:46 PM
Thanks for taking interest! I am a serious gamer looking for a guild that has plans to be into both PvE progression and PvP. I'm a long time MMO gamer who knows the drill when it comes to these games, participation in a guild and even running one.

Importantly, I like a friendly atmosphere that isn't too uptight, where pretty much anything goes. My wife and I play together and we can be a rough pill to swallow, but we like to have fun; we're vocal, active and helpful.

Give me a shout if you have any questions.

TrueHull
04-01-2014, 01:22 PM
You sound alot like our members but if you want proof hop over to our website (http://pnxrising.guildlaunch.com/) and connect to our mumble. If you have any questions about my guild PHOENIX RISNG btws, just PM here and i will get back as soon as i can, but just so you know we intend to go west and will be play NA not EU but we accept members from anywhere.

Zev
04-01-2014, 02:58 PM
Phoenix rising would be the guild for you to try, if you're going to go west, as true hull says. They are fun but structured.

Unfortunetly they broke my heart by being in the west. I shall roaml the east lands alone.

Profje
04-01-2014, 03:00 PM
Hello GBousley,

I would like to invite you to check out The Oran'Thul.

Some info about The Oran'Thul: We are a hardcore guild and We wil do our best to the best guild on the server! And have fun the same time, We wil use a Guild Council System wich wil make our loot be used the best way for our own players and guild also

Our current plan are: Massive recruiting. Get used to what you want to do, And helping new player get used to this game.

We have a own Website and Teamspreak up, Feel free to contact me for more info or if you have any other questions.

Ts Info: oranthul.ts.nfoservers.com (No password)
Website www.oranthul.com

Greatz Profje.

Locket
04-01-2014, 03:03 PM
Phoenix rising would be the guild for you to try, if you're going to go west, as true hull says. They are fun but structured.

Unfortunetly they broke my heart by being in the west. I shall roaml the east lands alone.

SO ALONE. >:C *goes west.*