PDA

View Full Version : Crashing to Desktop - No Errors/Messages

Llethander
10-25-2014, 11:50 PM
Getting tired of the constant random crashes to desktop that I experience multiple times every day. Honestly, I have managed to make it to Jury Duty a whopping one time because almost every time I get within 300-400 in the queue the game crashes to desktop.

The most frustrating part is that there are no messages or errors when it happens so I have absolutely nothing to go on in order to attempt to troubleshoot the issue.

I'm already running the game in DX9 since I was getting some odd stuttering issues with DX11 and can't really think of anything else to do in order to try to resolve this. The game runs beautifully up until it dumps me on my desktop.

Naelain
10-25-2014, 11:58 PM
same exact thing here... no crash message, just straight to desktop... been fishing for like 10 minutes and then BOOM nails me... been doing it all day (Saturday)

Oxygene
10-26-2014, 02:30 AM
Heya,

I got the same problem since yesterday. Looks like glyph updated and sice then I crash to desktop. Mostly when working on the workbenches.

Alaemortis
10-26-2014, 03:11 AM
Same here. It's a pain when you're in a cart with extra trade packs. It's almost certain you won't make it to log-in before someone else will steal it and drives away.

Llethander
10-26-2014, 06:27 PM
Yeah, it really is a frustrating experience, to be sure. It's been happening to me since launch which is funny because in alpha/beta it didn't happen once.

Dakuun
10-26-2014, 09:16 PM
This has been happening more and more frequently for me. My friend was actually just showing me a bunch of armour pieces and every other piece he equipped caused me to crash in this manner.

The past 10 minutes, I've crashed 8 times.

Specs:
8GB DDR3 RAM
GTX 670 OC
i5 2500k

Game is running on a Samsung 840 SSD

Sazazel
10-26-2014, 09:26 PM
Same thing happens to me multiple times a session since last patch :(
Really extra fun when you're driving a full farm cart.

ThatPlayer
10-26-2014, 09:50 PM
Same issue here.

sadpriest
10-26-2014, 09:57 PM
I had that issue in the past. Right now is disconnecting every 15 minutes.

TimG
11-01-2014, 04:48 PM
Constant crashes to desktop, video driver not responding errors, or just play no longer respondings. Sometimes I get a hard crash that forces a PC restart. Been happening since launch, never happened to me during beta/alpha. I won't be spending another buck on patron until the game's fixed, and I'll probably just rage quit before then if it keeps up.