PDA

View Full Version : What is Trions plan for those falsely banned?

Sixesx
10-26-2014, 10:48 AM
In terms of compensation of land lost and hindered progression during this period?

I myself have lost a thunderstruck tree that just so happened to appear on my farm during my false ban. It has been over 3+ days now with no answer and no help and the taxes on my land are due.

So again, how will Trion rectify this disgusting display?

britxr
10-26-2014, 11:18 AM
they are not going to do anything about it, just remember not to get too much addicted to this game because even if they will unban you there is no insurance this wont happen again, but you can learn form all this story what kind of company your dealing with.

If Trion were a normal company they would make a system in which in the first time you get a warning second time you get banned for 3-7 days and only on a third\fourth time you get permabanned, but no - Trion is another kind of company.

Darktime
10-26-2014, 11:51 AM
The loss of land is unforgivable. I just wish they would help people a lot faster than a week later.

Sixesx
10-26-2014, 11:56 AM
The loss of land is unforgivable. I just wish they would help people a lot faster than a week later.

I agree and this shouldn't go uncompensated. Those who have been affected by the false bans need to continue to push for reimbursement.

Koral
10-26-2014, 12:47 PM
I don't know how much they can do to rectify the situation. Because they can't give us back the time we've lost. I was kind of hoping they would give labor pots to the patron users like myself who were banned. Our labor is easily measured since it comes in even when we are offline. Honestly don't expect any kind of acknowledgment of fault from them. Even the accounts they ban they play it off like it was justified. This is day 4 of me waiting for them to unban my account. 4 days of not tending my farm, not leveling my leatherworking and not killing reds. Ok the last one is more of a hobby in the game. I think there is about 5-7 days before I lose my land. But honestly if I am not back up and running before Auroria I'm not even sure I care to continue playing.

Muzy
10-26-2014, 12:50 PM
I'm not expecting any compensation, but it would be nice if they could take a few tax certs out of my inventory and use them to pay the taxes.
If it takes them a month to open my ticket then so be it..

Koral
10-26-2014, 01:01 PM
I'm not expecting any compensation, but it would be nice if they could take a few tax certs out of my inventory and use them to pay the taxes.
If it takes them a month to open my ticket then so be it..

I just don't expect to even see them openly mention the situation let alone provide compensation, it would be admitting that they made a mistake. Which we all know given the number of innocent players hit it is exactly what happened. Admitting that however they will never do. Anyone reading these emails players receive when they get unbanned can see that. I love how they suggest changing your password on your account because it may have been compromised. I don't think that is going to help when they decide to do another ban wave and this happens all over again.

ooooo
10-26-2014, 01:29 PM
Also been unfairly banned with no response and live chat says all I can do is wait for an email response from my appeal. But with no time frame I'm losing items I have on my land and patron time I have payed for, a paying customer should not have to wait 4+ days for their account to be fixed when they've done nothing wrong. If I only have to wait a few hours for live support to help me with other problems, then it should only take a few hours for my appeal email to be responded to.

Question Reference # 141023-000229
Date Created: 10/22/2014 05:41 PM
Date Last Updated: 10/22/2014 05:41 PM

Character: Sentinel
Server: Dahuta

Sixesx
10-26-2014, 02:29 PM
Regardless, we need to all pursue compensation.

Garraz
10-26-2014, 02:50 PM
Hi, Trion.
It's been five days that I was unfairly banned because the ban wave so I can not prepare myself for the next update, I'm missing the event hellowen, I can not pay my rates will entail the loss of my four properties. I'm super frustrated because of that because I never used any type of bot, hack and much less bought or sold gold.
Please Trion fix it so I can return to my family (guild) and continue playing my favorite MMO. I'm already sick because of this waiting.

PS: Several people have had their accounts restored with new reference than mine.

Question Reference # 141022-004727
Date Created: 10/22/2014 02:28 PM
Date Last Updated: 10/22/2014 02:28 PM
---------------------------------------
Question Reference # 141022-004765
Date Created: 10/22/2014 02:29 PM
Date Last Updated: 10/22/2014 03:08 PM
---------------------------------------
Question Reference # 141022-005221
Date Created: 10/22/2014 03:10 PM
Date Last Updated: 10/22/2014 03:10 PM

CMS
10-26-2014, 03:07 PM
I was banned on the 22nd and unbanned on the 25th.

Give it a few more days, If you dont hear anything by Tuesday I would be worried. Most of Trions staff doesnt work weekends.

When I was unbanned the email stated that my account was compromised.. not sure what happened. I just know I've never cheated, botted, or bought gold.

It would be nice to hear what happened, hopefully we will know this week.

Koral
10-26-2014, 03:17 PM
I was banned on the 22nd and unbanned on the 25th.

Give it a few more days, If you dont hear anything by Tuesday I would be worried. Most of Trions staff doesnt work weekends.

When I was unbanned the email stated that my account was compromised.. not sure what happened. I just know I've never cheated, botted, or bought gold.

It would be nice to hear what happened, hopefully we will know this week.

What happened was your account was incorrectly flagged and you were banned. Saying your account was compromised is a vague area where the neither place the blame on the user or themselves. Worse part being is you have no idea what issue with their detection software caused this. Meaning you can't try and avoid the problem yourself in the next ban wave. All you can do is sit and hope they fix it before they decided to nuke innocent accounts along with the cheaters as well yet again. Their idea of 100% accuracy does explain a lot of the issues I have seen in-game. At least now I know that if something works 90% of the time they just round up to 100 and leave it as is.

Bljadj
10-26-2014, 04:47 PM
Hi trion and people, I have been banned for 7 days now...
I put a lot of effort into my character and guild and property which is going to be lost sooner or later....
Please look into my tickets too, i just want to play this game on my character that has progress on...

Cadevan
10-26-2014, 05:41 PM
Hi, we are posting this on the behalf of our friend who had his account unfairly banned. We got an email from trion saying such and such account compromised banned etc. However, i don't see why his account was banned we have been taking care of his account for him as he broke his computer like two weeks ago and was coming back in a few days so it may seem he is a land bot as his account has like 5 properties due to us thinking ahead in headstart, and the real kicker to him being kicked was the fact we just spent 30 dollars decorating his house as a welcome home gift for him when he got back. so i would just like that this get resolved quickly so he doesnt lose his land nor do we lose the $30 some dollars we spent decorating his account. Hi taxes are up in like a week and half for the property to be destroyed i hope this can be resolved before that happens cause that would be a huge blow to us and him and would basically make me want to quit this game because of how trion is treating its paying customers. Thanks for listening to my ranting but hopefully someone at trion sees this and maybe does something about it, it is kinda ridiculous the amount of bans you are just throwing at legitimate people for no reason. #unbanHappy
141026-003765
141026-003658
Server:tahyang

Frimber
10-26-2014, 06:13 PM
I just don't expect to even see them openly mention the situation let alone provide compensation, it would be admitting that they made a mistake. Which we all know given the number of innocent players hit it is exactly what happened. Admitting that however they will never do. Anyone reading these emails players receive when they get unbanned can see that. I love how they suggest changing your password on your account because it may have been compromised. I don't think that is going to help when they decide to do another ban wave and this happens all over again.

LOL Someone changed my account pass AFTER IT WAS BANNED. I guess they wanted to help me out huh?

SunDhex
10-26-2014, 06:16 PM
I just reached 30k fishing and have supplies to build my fishing boat... Please take a look, it would be greatly appreciated. My guild is already on edge and I need to be there to help out but if I am banned I can't do that or livestream. Please get this fixed!

Question Reference # 141025-004033
Date Created: 10/25/2014 02:55 PM
Date Last Updated: 10/25/2014 02:55 PM

Trou907
10-26-2014, 10:27 PM
joining the club....

http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?95401-PRIORITY-PLEASE-for-PATRONS-who-claim-their-accounts-have-been-wrongly-banned!!!!

Garraz
10-27-2014, 05:51 AM
Coming into the weekend with my account banned and my farms coming to an end. Frustrating...

Koral
10-27-2014, 08:14 AM
LOL Someone changed my account pass AFTER IT WAS BANNED. I guess they wanted to help me out huh?

I didn't say accounts hadn't been compromised. They use this generic email to make everyone think they had a justifiable reason to ban all these accounts. Very unlikely that mine was compromised and yet I am still banned 5 days later waiting for them to look into it. And when they do I am sure I will get the same response from them. If your account was compromised and they helped you that is great, but I was on my account for hours each day and had only recently updated my password before being banned. I guess I should say I am 100% sure because Trion is ok with rounding up to 100% as long as they are only wrong 10% of the time. '100% accuracy' :/

ghkkkkg
10-31-2014, 10:53 AM
Best thing is after u get reponce u wait to also wait to get unban

Thank you for contacting us regarding ArcheAge.

We will be reversing the ban on your account.

Your reference number for this ticket is 141030-000688.
Almost 24h later now and still banned ....

Johnsnuh
10-31-2014, 11:09 AM
I was also banned for no reason 2 days ago. I have never broken any rules or code of conduct, botted, hacked, etc.. and the fact they take a week to fix their mistake is ridiculous. Now I might miss Auroria and all the fun with my guild that comes with it, my land might be lost, labor going to waste, and more. A measly 1 month compensation will be no where enough if i lose/miss out on all these things. Then to see they post a forum post proud of their "10,000 bans to bots" is just an extra slap in the face to us innocent players who got banned.

Question Reference # 141029-002626
Date Created: 10/29/2014 02:40 PM
Date Last Updated: 10/29/2014 02:40 PM