PDA

View Full Version : Problems trying to create a payment method

Malystrox
10-26-2014, 01:33 PM
I'm trying to create a new payment method for my new Trion account so that I can activate a monthly subscription. Every time I submit my info, everything I entered in goes away and it prompts me to enter in the info again. I've tried numerous times now and it still won't work. I tried creating a subscription through paypal and it doesn't work either.

I've googled people with similar problems and none of them seem to have had a resolution. I've tried every suggestion I've seen (clearing cache, deleting cookies, rebooting, whatever) and it still won't let me put a payment option in. I've also submitted a tick about it and have yet to hear anything at all from support.

I saw somewhere that somebody had an issue with having a previous subscription to Rift but I can't even access that account because it has an authenticator attached to it and I don't have that device any more...trying to get in touch with Trion about that issue seems to be pointless because, well, you CAN'T get in touch with them other than to submit a ticket.

So, as you can you see, I'm a little put out about the whole thing. I enjoy what I'm seeing so far and would like to pay for my time. It just seems to me that if somebody was trying (and willing) to pay for something, the company would be going out of their way to get that money...which it seems that they are not very concerned about due to their lack of attention.

Any suggestions?

Lionhardt
10-26-2014, 03:25 PM
Yea, I got a suggestion. Basically, I contacted live support and talked with him about this very same issue. They had to do something with my account to add in another form of payment. I'm not sure what it was but your best bet would be to get in touch with them.

Malystrox
10-26-2014, 04:07 PM
How do I get in touch with live support? I can't seem to find a link to that anywhere.

Malystrox
10-28-2014, 03:19 AM
Here's one of my originals...down on page 8 or so...bump.