PDA

View Full Version : WHAT ARE YOU DOING ARCADiAN GUARD ???

Splat
10-26-2014, 02:03 PM
3 times now you have had a full trade ship despawn with no one to guard it at fredich

wut o.o ?

thanks for the packs i guess but really why o.o ??

Yuari
10-26-2014, 02:06 PM
Freedich is too risky to take so maybe they say "f it" and just take the 20%?

Splat
10-26-2014, 02:18 PM
Freedich is too risky to take so maybe they say "f it" and just take the 20%?

but Arcadian has a guild that looks to almost rival the size of OT small guilds id understand doing this but large ones ?

Jabjib
10-26-2014, 02:32 PM
lol what else would you expect. quick someone blame it on the golem camping the statue. they might have the numbers but they will never be a rival of Oran Thul.

Lan
10-26-2014, 02:42 PM
Wait, people actually think AG rivals OT in numbers?

Vladimir Zsadist
10-26-2014, 02:42 PM
An experienced zerg beats a newly formed zerg every time. You might knock them for numbers. But every person who leads a guild with pvp interests will never say no to more people.

Blacklotus007
10-26-2014, 03:08 PM
They let a single green push their Hasla farm group out... I don't think they know how to do anything

Lunaus
10-26-2014, 04:25 PM
An experienced zerg beats a newly formed zerg every time. You might knock them for numbers. But every person who leads a guild with pvp interests will never say no to more people.

Except a guild that doesn't want to be a zerg o- o;

Alakuu
10-26-2014, 04:32 PM

So what is the end result here?

1. Tahyang dies as a server.
2. Tahyang gets restrictions from Trion, and maybe limps along.
3. Tahyang dies, OT leaves.
4. Tahyang survives because OT realizes they're actually destroying their own gaming experience and helps balance things out.

Winning isn't everything. You have to have people OBSERVING YOU WIN! Numbers are ever dropping on west, and east. Notice how we're not even high most of the "high" times now?
Even some of the new servers are matching, if not showing higher traffic.

Hey OT players. What do you play Archeage for?

Lunaus
10-26-2014, 04:42 PM
Hey OT players. What do you play Archeage for?

They play it like people play Singleplayer games, we're just NPCs to further their gain. I mean people mod the game like it's skyrim, might as well treat it like you're going solo. o- o;

Speak of Skyrim, anyone know if there's AA mods for it yet? :D

Alakuu
10-26-2014, 04:47 PM
They play it like people play Singleplayer games, we're just NPCs to further their gain. I mean people mod the game like it's skyrim, might as well treat it like you're going solo. o- o;

Speak of Skyrim, anyone know if there's AA mods for it yet? :D

If that is actually the case, I'd advise all Tahyang members, start a signature ballot, Trion, fix this balane, or lose us as customers. I'll gladly charge back every cent I can, and will no longer purchase anything from Trion as a company if the issues regarding Server performance, Halcyona balance, and overall Quality of life between ACTIVE level 50 player populations are resolved on Tahyang West vs East.

OT members, crack me all you want for this statement.
Let me ask you something. If you couldn't PVP, if you couldn't Halcyona, if you couldn't do anything other then the Carebear ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥, because Goon Swarm rolled on this server and stopped you from accessing any of this content for the entirety of your gaming experience would you not be doing the same?

West has fought back, congratulations on beating the Roleplaying servers. Sure we can continue to fight tooth and nail. But do understand, the balance isn't there. The game has systems to fix this issue, and Trion isn't using them.

Also I have a quick question. Is it so hard to share? Even a small extent?

Kemosabe
10-26-2014, 05:21 PM
but Arcadian has a guild that looks to almost rival the size of OT small guilds id understand doing this but large ones ?

Most wrong comment ever.