PDA

View Full Version : The unjust bans

Ubantheinnocent
10-26-2014, 05:09 PM
So Trion.. are you going to just stick your head in the sand and ignore the fact that your little ban parades have effected random people for no reason.

At this point your coming off as a bunch of crooks. You banned my account basically stealing $75 or so dollars of my money by not allowing me to play for no reason. Your response to everyone basically was saying you are all cheating here so spend more of your money and play legit.. Oh so you can just turn around and steal more of my money and ban that account for no reason. Pathetic.

Apparently you could care less for your player base or my account would have been reinstated within a 24-48 hour period. I'm guessing that I will have to go ahead and dispute all the charges I have made in your game and make it an official closure of my account.

I have been with your company for a long time and will lose access to a couple of other games that I have spent quite a bit of money on.. But at this point it is a matter of principle.

I hope many more follow in suit.. Not that you care.

Gronk
Naima

Question Reference # 141022-004289
Date Created: 10/22/2014 02:13 PM
Date Last Updated: 10/22/2014 02:13 PM

Trou907
10-26-2014, 10:28 PM
Welcome to the club....

http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?95401-PRIORITY-PLEASE-for-PATRONS-who-claim-their-accounts-have-been-wrongly-banned!!!!