Slust1
10-26-2014, 11:41 PM
Trion Worlds Support
To
Me
Today at 1:45 PM
Glyph
Greetings from Trion Worlds:
We have received a request to change the email address on your Trion Worlds account from shadowdebelen2006@yahoo.com to imitativelike@yahoo.com.

In order to complete this request, please open the verification email sent to imitativelike@yahoo.com and click the enclosed link.

Please note that once your change is accepted, you will need to use the new email address to log in to Trion Worlds Account Management and all Trion games.

If you did not request this change, please contact us through our Support Center immediately to recover your account. Phone numbers for your region can be found at the following directory: https://support.trionworlds.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/478/

Sincerely,
Trion Worlds Account Services

Glyph by Trion Worlds
FOLLOW US ON:
Twitter Facebook Twitch

Trion Worlds

2014 Trion Worlds, Inc. Trion, Trion Worlds, Glyph, and their respective logos, are trademarks or registered trademarks of Trion Worlds, Inc. in the U.S. and other countries. All other trademarks and logos belong to their respective owners. All rights reserved.

This is a service email related to your use of Trion Worlds games and/or services. Please note that in accordance with our Privacy Policy, you may periodically receive service emails even if you have elected not to receive direct marketing emails. To learn more about Trion's use of personal information, please read our Privacy Policy.

Trion Worlds is located at 1200 Bridge Parkway, Suite 201, Redwood City, CA 94065

Please note, this email message was sent from a notification-only address that cannot accept incoming email.
Please do not reply to this message.

can gm help me recover account

iantchris
10-28-2014, 03:30 AM
What happen Slust? submit a report to trion. anu facebook mu add kita

Kaosfury
10-28-2014, 04:25 AM
Yup submit a ticket asap

Slust2
10-28-2014, 04:27 AM
already did they change the email so cant log in

Slust2
10-28-2014, 04:28 AM
la me fb eh binura ko na hinack charcter ko pinalitan yung main email add

Slust2
10-28-2014, 04:34 AM
i was just playing yesterday then got dc and when i try logging in i cant and i check my email it says it change my main email so i cant log in anymore on trion