PDA

View Full Version : Post more trash-talk

Ennio
10-27-2014, 05:41 AM
I need more good reads about treachery and schemes.

Post more dirty laundry. :D

Rock on Inoch.

ArchGaden
10-27-2014, 06:37 AM
To you Retribution (west) members living in perinoor ruins that sometimes gank me when I'm in my offspec (training cleric skillset, still in archer's gear) farming bananas and stuff :

Know that I'm not willing to spend 6g to put up a fight every time you guys come around. When I finish archemaster training, I'll return to stone arrow and hunt you without mercy until you're driven from perinoor. I know where you live! Also, I know you have an unprotected pine forest up in the mountains north of the northmost housing zone. I don't waste labor uprooting that peasant's mess. Every so often though, I let faction chat know that it's there...

*shakes fist in mock indignation*

PS: I actually have more profitable things to do than hunt you in the area when I go back to stone arrow... unless you're moving trade packs over the mountains into rookborne.

PSS: To the Donkey Rydr guy that got trapped in my house during the last ganking...er... hi!

PSSS: I sometimes still scan the Retribution poor man's pine forest for TS trees... totally not worth it... all I've ever found was normal logs and those things are almost worthless.

Well, there's my dirty laundry. I hope it helps!

Garillo
10-27-2014, 12:55 PM
To the afkers on the training dummies: my farm cart will find you.

To those running trade packs across bottlenecked bridges: my trade cart blockade will find you

To those who find farts funny: imagine a 350 pound man in wet swimming trunks sitting in a plastic lawn chair while ripping wet ones.

KarDiamond
10-27-2014, 01:03 PM
@GodHammer

Stop AFK'ing in 5v5 Arena.

Every arena I got with you, you were AFK.

You monkey.

Sathrago
10-27-2014, 01:06 PM
To the group of ♥♥♥♥♥♥s from Burg. trading co. in sanddeep camping the gold trader. Good job, you totally beat me with your cheap exploitation of invincibility and aggro of the guards so that your ♥♥♥♥ty primeval could two shot me and steal the pack that was for my low level guildmate that had already been attacked and killed by jellyfish.

SilentSagas
10-27-2014, 02:22 PM
LOL @ GodHammer. He's my neighbor and he DOES go afk a lot LOL

Amksed
10-27-2014, 02:43 PM
To the group of ♥♥♥♥♥♥s from Burg. trading co. in sanddeep camping the gold trader. Good job, you totally beat me with your cheap exploitation of invincibility and aggro of the guards so that your ♥♥♥♥ty primeval could two shot me and steal the pack that was for my low level guildmate that had already been attacked and killed by jellyfish.

#GetRekt
/10char

Strikes
10-27-2014, 03:36 PM
Don't let fruit or meat sit in your trash can for too long; you'll get unwanted fruit flies that'll buzz your head when you're deep in concentration during an arena match. Unless your a toad, then game on.

Sabriel
10-28-2014, 04:58 AM
Dear westerners that zerg Ynystere,

Last night a friend and I were simply goofing off sailing my boat up the road, not bothering anyone, just having some fun, when suddenly a group of 10+ of you pop up and ♥♥♥♥ all over our fun and start attacking my boat. Don't be that ♥♥♥♥♥♥, and please get better so you don't have to run around in such large groups in order to get anything done.

Thanks, Have a nice day ♥♥♥♥ heads

http://i.imgur.com/I3xjaNc.jpg

KarDiamond
10-28-2014, 05:25 AM
LOL @ GodHammer. He's my neighbor and he DOES go afk a lot LOL

Man, is there a rule again this? He join everyf cuking Arena and afk from start until end. That's ******ed. And you can't report them in the arena.

Mister Anonymous
10-28-2014, 09:17 PM
To those who hide in Nui's protection during war, my farm cart will find you and pull you out. You may try to avoid me but I will pull you out and destroy you!

Suffuri
10-28-2014, 09:39 PM
To the people who randomly wander onto my island and decide to murder me while afk

Y-you too.

Grailer
10-30-2014, 02:56 AM
To the western that jumped into my portal to house sorry bout
the meteor that roasted you.

To the scumbag pirates that ganked me 2x using eco fuel , sorry the pack
was only worthless cookies waste of fuel and time :)

To the dumb arse reds that followed me underwater while I
was using potion to breath underwater... drowning fun?