PDA

View Full Version : Mount Relay Race for October 31st

Kokopelli
10-27-2014, 07:42 AM
Alright guys based off the poll that was done last week it seems people have some interest in a mount race through the PvE zones, however to balance things out a bit I've added a slight twist. You'll be racing in teams of 4. The items you will be passing to each of your team members will crafted by me so they'll have a unique identifier to prevent cheating.

Here are the rules:
1) You register as a team of 4. Please write the name of the team members of your relay teams in game names in a post here in this thread and I'll add you to the list.

2) You can use any mode of transportation to complete the relay race, however the item must be passed between each team member. For further clarification, there will be 4 zones you will be racing through and you will have 1 member that will race through each zone, so you can't just like...get on a boat, pass the item between you guys and sail to victory. Likewise, you can't use an airship that'll take you through multiple zones (single zones are fine) as one of your teammates wouldn't be racing then.

3) In the case of DCs, if it happens, sorry. There's not much I can do here.

Currently the race is schedule to start in Silent Forest (Ysentere Gate) on October 31st at 8pm American Central Time. It is currently set up to end in Arcum Iris. This may change, however at this moment in time the race will end in Arcum Iris.

Prizes:
1st place - 12g and ????
2nd place - 8g and ????
3rd place - 4g and ????

The prize pool will be updated as the week progresses, I'm open to donations from the community (and we can find a third party that we agree upon to be an escrow to alleviate fears of scamming).

Either way, the first monthly Haranya Intracontinental race has begun!

Vlare
10-27-2014, 08:02 AM
How about.. World Gate racing?

:D

Kokopelli
10-27-2014, 08:05 AM
No world gates, there will be moderators watching the maps for people who attempt to use hereafter stones to win the race.

Vlare
10-27-2014, 08:06 AM
No world gates, there will be moderators watching the maps for people who attempt to use hereafter stones to win the race.

Good stuff :) Wanted to make sure you prepared for this shady business :)

Kokopelli
10-27-2014, 08:10 AM
Good stuff :) Wanted to make sure you prepared for this shady business :)

Most definitely :), people will have to be in a raid with me in order to race and I'll have people spaced out over the zones we're racing in to look for random dots appearing where they shouldn't be.

Kokopelli
10-28-2014, 07:49 AM
Bump! Come on guys, you know you want to join in on the fun :)

Shyral
10-28-2014, 11:52 AM
This sounds awesome. I'll talk to some of my fellow Akkadian Empire members tonight.

Szi
10-28-2014, 11:56 AM
Can you use items that increase movement speed?

Kokopelli
10-28-2014, 12:44 PM
You can use whatever the hell you want long as it isn't a teleport hack, a worldgate, a hereafter stone, or something that resembles those three (yes super fast donkey rocket is allowed).

Kokopelli
10-28-2014, 12:46 PM
This sounds awesome. I'll talk to some of my fellow Akkadian Empire members tonight.

Awesome! Spread the word! We need more people :D