PDA

View Full Version : War Declaration and the Formation of the Intrepid Pact

Olrad
10-27-2014, 05:49 PM
(ctrl click http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o1Qkzj5bStU)

Denizens of Inoch,

We stand at a crucial point of history within the realm...

Auroria shall soon be within reach, a land of immense economic possibilities, and a critical chance to define the future of our world. You all know of the large guilds already established within Inoch, whose power already soars to immense heights. They control large portions of farm land, fleets of ships of all kinds and legions of soldiers vastly outnumbering all in their wake. If these guilds seize Auroria, the future of Inoch shall be doomed to a monopoly of power.

We of the guild <Mors Omnibus> hereby officially declare war upon the following guilds of Inoch, take heed and know our enemies.

<Sanctus>
<Blue Syndicate>
<Burgenvold Trading Company>
<Phoenix Legion>
<The Darkest Hour>

Enter the Intrepid Pact, a coalition of guilds devoted to the liberation of Inoch and the thwarting of the tyrants that threaten the future of the common folk. We shall combat the powerful, and stand against overwhelming odds so that this spiral of power is halted and the meek may have a place within this world.

For Erenor, and all of her people... we shall do battle.

See you on the battlefield.

Shayley
10-27-2014, 05:54 PM
I approve of this message.

/signed

Wintour
10-27-2014, 05:57 PM
/signed signed signed

Jilliebeans
10-27-2014, 06:15 PM
w/e u smoking, i want it!!!!!

Dux
10-27-2014, 06:20 PM
I lol'd

/threadcausepatheticnoobsmakebadpost

Ministra
10-27-2014, 06:20 PM
Who are the guilds in this pact. I'm curious.

Dao
10-27-2014, 06:21 PM
Crucial point of history? History of them beatings!! You kids aint got nothing much goin on :P

dcincali
10-27-2014, 08:11 PM
Om nom nom nom

Shmufle
10-27-2014, 08:45 PM
I commend your bravery and honesty in letting your enemies know of your hostility.

As a jury member, I for one shall consider all DECLARED guild vs guild warfare to be acceptable behavior and will vote innocent accordingly.

Olrad
10-27-2014, 09:33 PM
The list of engagement has been edited to include <The Darkest Hour>

Suffuri
10-27-2014, 09:47 PM
Best of luck, you lords in the West. May you smite those that hide behind their numbers; for you have the support of the Holy Vanarian Empire.

Jellybun
10-27-2014, 10:00 PM
http://i.imgur.com/ie5dHts.jpg

Agamen31
10-27-2014, 10:01 PM
Rest
In
Pieces

Jellybun
10-27-2014, 10:05 PM
uhh. http://i.imgur.com/ie5dHts.jpg

Lauro
10-27-2014, 10:31 PM
Who are the guilds in this pact. I'm curious.

so whos ins the Pact ?

CBMerling
10-27-2014, 11:03 PM
so am i who are in the PAct?

Nope, you are not.

Progamer
10-28-2014, 01:26 AM
Does that mean all the member from your Banded Nuia coalition are following you in this?

Olrad
10-28-2014, 01:37 AM
Does that mean all the member from your Banded Nuia coalition are following you in this?

Nay, other guilds of the Banded Nuia Coalition are not involved. The Intrepid Pact is a completely separate entity for all intents and purposes.

Danahan
10-28-2014, 02:36 AM
well I commend the integrity for this message... Spero only goes to war for completely unreasonable people I actually post my talk with everyone that wont reason with us diplomatically on the Spero forums to be transparent. We don't like fighting greens we only fight them if we absolutely have to... I wish you would reconsider but in the end thank you in the end for having the integrity to post this.

Olrad
10-28-2014, 02:50 AM
well I commend the integrity for this message... Spero only goes to war for completely unreasonable people I actually post my talk with everyone that wont reason with us diplomatically on the Spero forums to be transparent. We don't like fighting greens we only fight them if we absolutely have to... I wish you would reconsider but in the end thank you in the end for having the integrity to post this.

I have relayed your words to our people. We shall take them into consideration and contact you in game.

Until then Spero has been edited on the list as under negotiations.

SilentSagas
10-28-2014, 03:16 AM
Sagas will join the Intrepid Pact while in Auroria.

You all must be super excited.
Sagas facechecks like nobody's business.

Sidious
10-28-2014, 03:30 AM
Danahan speaks for everyone on your kill list except Sanctus. All other members on your list belong to the NTC and Dsnshan is a chief representative. A deceleration of war is a declerstion on all NTC members. But as Danahan has said we always try a diplomatic approach first.

Dux
10-28-2014, 04:08 AM
Here is our diplomatic approach, declare war on Sanctus at your own peril, we will CRUSH you.

RoyalNomNom
10-28-2014, 04:24 AM
Not sure you realize what you're getting yourself into,but you will know soon enough.
Never too much blood on my sword

Paranos
10-28-2014, 05:08 AM
It really looks like <Mors Newbiebus> just signed it's own death warrant.

KarDiamond
10-28-2014, 05:46 AM
I love it. ;)

One thing annoy me, the "negociation" after spero.

Just kill them too! Too many of them.

Suffuri
10-28-2014, 07:18 AM

it's = it is
its = possessive

Typical Spero/Sanctus, can't even use the right form of words.

Kassi
10-28-2014, 07:46 AM
Hmmm Suffuri, maybe you need to recheck your usage on those word as it is actually

it's = possessive
its = it is

KarDiamond
10-28-2014, 07:47 AM
@Suffuri

Please no grammar nazis.

We are on a gaming forum, nothing serious.

Paranos
10-28-2014, 07:51 AM
1) I'm not Spero or Sanctus.
2) Mistakes happen.
3) Review your previous posts and look at the number of capitalization issues and misuse of punctuation (in almost every response) and THEN come talk to me, lady. :)

Ministra
10-28-2014, 08:33 AM
"Most" of Sanctus members don't even read the forums. Let alone post anything. I laugh when people think it's a Sancus member posting a snarky comment when it's really someone else from another guild.

JodoSenpai
10-28-2014, 01:14 PM
i came, i saw, i came again.

Shayley
10-28-2014, 05:32 PM
Could Sanctus refrain from reporting us for killing you? Resect the war declaration please. We don't report you when we die.

dcincali
10-28-2014, 05:46 PM
You must be new around here cause the only "threat" we (omni) have encountered on the open sea has been jellyfish and sea bugs...

Shayley
10-28-2014, 06:23 PM
You must be new around here cause the only "threat" we (omni) have encountered on the open sea has been jellyfish and sea bugs...

Those damn seabugs man...

SilentSagas
10-28-2014, 07:08 PM
The jellyfish's kiting is real.

Yuurt
10-28-2014, 07:20 PM
i came, i saw, i came again.

You have made me laugh Jodo. As a reward, here is a ticket redeemable for one life. Use it next time we meet on the open seas arghhhh

JodoSenpai
10-28-2014, 07:28 PM
You have made me laugh Jodo. As a reward, here is a ticket redeemable for one life. Use it next time we meet on the open seas arghhhh

seeya on sea's! :cool:

Wintour
10-29-2014, 02:48 AM
We at Mors Omnibus have received several threats from Sanctus about ♥♥♥♥ing us. Here is our official response: http://vocaroo.com/i/s1fo4jcoSvVO

Enjoy! ,,i,, ;p

Shayley
10-29-2014, 03:01 AM
We at Mors Omnibus have received several threats from Sanctus about ♥♥♥♥ing us. Here is our official response: http://vocaroo.com/i/s1fo4jcoSvVO

Enjoy! ,,i,, ;p

hahahaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Dux
10-29-2014, 05:41 AM
*yawn* have yet to see more than 1 of these idiots together at a time. And the ones we cut down just shout "friendly!" as they run around like a chicken with its head cut off. We're definitely shaking in our boots.

Shayley
10-29-2014, 06:13 AM
*yawn* have yet to see more than 1 of these idiots together at a time. And the ones we cut down just shout "friendly!" as they run around like a chicken with its head cut off. We're definitely shaking in our boots.

YOU ARE SO GUD AT DIS GAYME. tEECH ME PLEZ

Dux
10-29-2014, 06:43 AM
YOU ARE SO GUD AT DIS GAYME. tEECH ME PLEZ

Sorry, some English required.

CBMerling
10-29-2014, 08:33 AM

Either you're talking out of your buttocks or not looking hard enough. You rarely find one without another. Nice roleplay btw, bud. *yawn*

Paranos
10-29-2014, 08:41 AM
Please post screenshots on Nov4th from the Nui respawn statue. :)

PS: BTW, nice new acronym: God, Now I Look Really Effin' Moronic.

Dux
10-29-2014, 09:12 AM
Either you're talking out of your buttocks or not looking hard enough. You rarely find one without another. Nice roleplay btw, bud. *yawn*

Sorry to have to tell you this, but you scrubs are irrelevant, insignificant, out of sight out of mind. We've got bigger fish to fry. However if you want to get in our way, please feel free. I remember this one time, I stepped in some dog ♥♥♥♥, it stank for a moment and then I scraped it off my boot. In your wildest dreams, you may yet aspire to as much significance.

CBMerling
10-29-2014, 09:30 AM
Sorry to have to tell you this, but you scrubs are irrelevant, insignificant, out of sight out of mind. We've got bigger fish to fry. However if you want to get in our way, please feel free. I remember this one time, I stepped in some dog ♥♥♥♥, it stank for a moment and then I scraped it off my boot. In your wildest dreams, you may yet aspire to as much significance.

We must be SO irrelevant that you make a valiant attempt at saying we run away yelling "friendly"? REALLY? I was just opposing your statement, which is in-fact a lie. Being the "end-all highest authority" within Sanctus, my "insignificant" response must have garnered enough of your attention for you to make a rebuttal to it. Guessing we're not THAT irrelevant. Sanctus, at least have some tact and tell the truth!

Please post screenshots on Nov4th from the Nui respawn statue.

PS: BTW, nice new acronym: God, Now I Look Really Effin' Moronic.

Oh, Paranos. I've not had a good gentleman's banter since we last talked. We both know nobody is going to submit any screenshots. I'm going to have to ask you to go back underneath that bridge, from which you came. Though the "Council", wasn't even called-out with this declaration, it is heart-warming to see you defending the NTC. Nice to see you still have that literary prowess in regards to acronyms too, bravo.

Dux
10-29-2014, 09:37 AM
We must be SO irrelevant that you make a valiant attempt at saying we run away yelling "friendly"? REALLY? I was just opposing your statement, which is in-fact a lie. Being the "end-all highest authority" within Sanctus, my "insignificant" response must have garnered enough of your attention for you to make a rebuttal to it. Guessing we're not THAT irrelevant. Sanctus, at least have some tact and tell the truth!

Oh, Paranos. I've not had a good gentleman's banter since we last talked. We both know nobody is going to submit any screenshots. I'm going to have to ask you to go back underneath that bridge, from which you came. Though the "Council", wasn't even called-out with this declaration, it is heart-warming to see you defending the NTC. Nice to see you still have that literary prowess in regards to acronyms too, bravo.

Lol you poor noob, will post proof when I get home. I don't need to lie to make you idiots look bad, I've got it on video. But by all means, please continue your rant, we are finding it quite entertaining.

CBMerling
10-29-2014, 09:56 AM
Lol you poor noob, will post proof when I get home. I don't need to lie to make you idiots look bad, I've got it on video. But by all means, please continue your rant, we are finding it quite entertaining.

From doing thorough research from your various thread posts, I can say that I fathom your only defense mechanism on these forums, Dux. "Noob, noob, noob, noob, noob". NOOB?

Neither was this a rant or an attempt at being entertaining. This was just to call out your blatant lie. When you get home, post that proof, and this so-called "rant" will cease to exist. It is that civil and that easy.

Veniym
10-29-2014, 09:56 AM
So....You decide to declare war on the worse possible guild you could declare war on...do you not understand that we BREAK guilds when they try this? I mean, by all means lets go to war... but.. that is a mistake on your part.. I wish you the best at what ever you are trying to do.. but I'm telling you, it wont end very well for Omni especially.

PS: I still love you Olrad. Thanks again for my music. xD

Meliran
10-29-2014, 10:00 AM
http://d35brb9zkkbdsd.cloudfront.net/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/cookie.gif

I look forwards to taking your packs onto my boat.

Dao
10-29-2014, 10:02 AM
I don know about you Mor omni but you must have really hard head. Sanctus strong! I'm not sanctus but they very organized like strong korean pvp guilds. I know because I seen people pvp on those servers. I wish more people think before making dumb moves like you yes english isnt my first language but I can tell you this I know enough English to say your stupid decision will haunt you I can 1v4 you people like no problem and if I can do that Sanctus can do it twice as good. GG Mor noobibus

Veniym
10-29-2014, 10:02 AM
http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/81/08/d4/8108d47e80e15c99c583c097e191cdaf.jpg

The Dovahkiin Approves!

KarDiamond
10-29-2014, 10:03 AM
So....You decide to declare war on the worse possible guild you could declare war on...do you not understand that we BREAK guilds when they try this? I mean, by all means lets go to war... but.. that is a mistake on your part.. I wish you the best at what ever you are trying to do.. but I'm telling you, it wont end very well for Omni especially.

PS: I still love you Olrad. Thanks again for my music. xD

Who did you break? When I was Ghost, everybody hated us, and I was getting killed on sight by a lot of guild (not having much gear and playing the worse classes in the game, they were usually sucessful) and yet it never broke anything? They couldn't do much more then kill me.

How do you even break a guild? Who did you break before?

I'm honestly curious.

Veniym
10-29-2014, 10:07 AM
The Forbidden Legion (Lost quite a few members from one attack on them)
Inoch Mercenary Corp (Disbanned)
Omni (Soon..)

Jilliebeans
10-29-2014, 10:16 AM
https://i.imgflip.com/dlmif.jpg

KarDiamond
10-29-2014, 10:36 AM
Omni (Soon..)

So you attacked them and they gave up?

Well I didn't know people were so sensitive. ;)

CBMerling
10-29-2014, 10:36 AM
I don know about you Mor omni but you must have really hard head. Sanctus strong! I'm not sanctus but they very organized like strong korean pvp guilds. I know because I seen people pvp on those servers. I wish more people think before making dumb moves like you yes english isnt my first language but I can tell you this I know enough English to say your stupid decision will haunt you I can 1v4 you people like no problem and if I can do that Sanctus can do it twice as good. GG Mor noobibus

That is your opinion, as everyone is subjected to having. Secondly, this is not Korea. Finally, I HIGHLY doubt that you 1v4'ed anyone from Mors Omnibus, that statement is just as inconclusive as Sanctus claiming we run away saying "friendly".

Crucial point of history? History of them beatings!! You kids aint got nothing much goin on :P

Dao, you're English doesn't seem to be that bad.

Omni (Soon..)

We are not the Forbidden Legion and we are not the Inoch Mercenary Corp. As KarDiamond mentioned, how do you "break" a guild in a game? If you mean by zerging us down by numbers, then no, we're not going to "break" from that. Also, I wouldn't consider someone losing a few members as "breaking" a guild. I still see them running around.

Paranos
10-29-2014, 10:48 AM
I've seen guilds implode from the pressure of a few dick moves from their leaders. Case in point? <God> .. as well about 20 other guilds on the server to date. It's not a secret, sir. People like this game because of the PvP ... until their on the receiving end of constant beat downs, then they either join the guild who is offering up the beat downs ... or they fracture off and form their own guild so that they're not getting beat down anymore.

Nobody will play a game where they're continually losing. It's not fun. When people stop having fun, they quit playing or change their situation.

You run your mouth a LOT on these forums - probably a lot more than your guild members recognize. When you're listed KOS and actively killed by a number of different groups, your disgruntled members will have no choice but to leave your guild. Well, they will have another choice ... they can stay with you and still receive the daily beatings.

That's how you "break" a guild in this game.

Meliran
10-29-2014, 10:58 AM
That is your opinion, as everyone is subjected to having. Secondly, this is not Korea. Finally, I HIGHLY doubt that you 1v4'ed anyone from Mors Omnibus, that statement is just as inconclusive as Sanctus claiming we run away saying "friendly".

Dao, you're English doesn't seem to be that bad.

We are not the Forbidden Legion and we are not the Inoch Mercenary Corp. As KarDiamond mentioned, how do you "break" a guild in a game? If you mean by zerging us down by numbers, then no, we're not going to "break" from that. Also, I wouldn't consider someone losing a few members as "breaking" a guild. I still see them running around.

No, your guild is going to be hard to break apart, what with your 28 members. You're practically dead anyways, so it's going to be fun to have a punching bag.

CBMerling
10-29-2014, 10:58 AM
You run your mouth a LOT on these forums.

Ditto. The same can be said for you, Paranos.

I don't necessarily know who your last reply was directed to. But this is coming from my perspective. First, I don't lead Mors Omnibus, I'm just a member that agrees with the "ideology" in regards to this post. Considering I can have a voice on these forums, I won't idly stand by and let others make false accusations about the guild that I am associated with.

If that makes me bad, then there are a bunch of hypocrites on these forums and they should be checking their own selves.

CBMerling
10-29-2014, 11:00 AM
No, your guild is going to be hard to break apart, what with your 28 members. You're practically dead anyways, so it's going to be fun to have a punching bag.

Just as Sanctus proclaims that their size is over-exaggerated by others, you are under-exaggerating ours. Get your facts straight before sounding like a fool, heathen.

KarDiamond
10-29-2014, 11:07 AM
I've seen guilds implode from the pressure of a few dick moves from their leaders. Case in point? <God> .. as well about 20 other guilds on the server to date. It's not a secret, sir. People like this game because of the PvP ... until their on the receiving end of constant beat downs, then they either join the guild who is offering up the beat downs ... or they fracture off and form their own guild so that they're not getting beat down anymore.

Nobody will play a game where they're continually losing. It's not fun. When people stop having fun, they quit playing or change their situation.

You run your mouth a LOT on these forums - probably a lot more than your guild members recognize. When you're listed KOS and actively killed by a number of different groups, your disgruntled members will have no choice but to leave your guild. Well, they will have another choice ... they can stay with you and still receive the daily beatings.

That's how you "break" a guild in this game.

Why don't you break pirates guild then? You sure have the numbers, the gear and the skills.

Yet I don't see Sanctus erasing any Pirates.

In your fantasy world maybe, in game it's not happening. Especially in a PvP game.

Dao
10-29-2014, 11:09 AM
I don't know mor omni has some members who really care bear. You claim war but you must expect war to be taken not so serious with guild big as sanctus. They have other things they fight and battle but when facing mor omni its much smaller than other threats in gear and numbers. If you have numbers then sanctus will kite and kill, if you have gear then sanctus will toe to toe and win they are very strong. Sanctus kills pirates and reds and thats their focus you declaring war on Sanctus is like stabbing in back. Is this what greens do on Inoch stab in back? I don't think I like that very much but dont think you can sneak up on sanctus and not expect them to turn around and blow all your ships up.

Olrad
10-29-2014, 11:10 AM
Why don't you break pirates guild then? You sure have the numbers, the gear and the skills.

In your fantasy world maybe, in game it's not happening. Especially in a PvP game.

The strange thing is that he's of <The Council> not even quite certain why he's in this thread.

Dao
10-29-2014, 11:13 AM

Oh lookie. A baddie Ghost person. You must be very special child in family to be posting here after all the times you lose your stuff EVERYONE beats up Ghost. You are like punching bag in meat locker. We all come back there to beat it up and slice it to little bits then once we're done we eat you and take you out like the trash you are GHOST. Don't even post go back into your corner.

CBMerling
10-29-2014, 11:17 AM
I don't know mor omni has some members who really care bear. You claim war but you must expect war to be taken not so serious with guild big as sanctus. They have other things they fight and battle but when facing mor omni its much smaller than other threats in gear and numbers. If you have numbers then sanctus will kite and kill, if you have gear then sanctus will toe to toe and win they are very strong. Sanctus kills pirates and reds and thats their focus you declaring war on Sanctus is like stabbing in back. Is this what greens do on Inoch stab in back? I don't think I like that very much but dont think you can sneak up on sanctus and not expect them to turn around and blow all your ships up.

Ships destroyed just to be rebuilt to attack Sanctus again. Sanctus isn't the only guild on that list, yet they're the ones TROLLING the most.

Mors Omnibus just doesn't want to see Auroria get monopolized by zerg guilds. If other guilds don't see it the same way that we do, then that is on them. The primary objective of the OP, was to see which guilds are also on that same page and do something about it.

I don't know either, but I think you're a carebear, Dao. You are saying you don't know if we have carebear members? How justifying and contradicting is that?

Paranos
10-29-2014, 11:23 AM

Are you delusional? I'm not in Sanctus.

Dao
10-29-2014, 11:25 AM
Well is very clear you dont know you have carebear member because when ever they go out and pvp I see them run. Run from reds. Run from Spero. Run from Sanctus. Run from everything, what pvp is that? That's very clear to me that you are carebears and I see you only do trade runs unless pvp comes then you lose ship and trade packs. Very sad it is Mor noobibus losing so much and yet bark with no bite. You are like little chihuahua who hump leg all day and bark pretending to be big. Go learn 2 pvp :)

http://s12.postimg.org/kifh4lu3h/tumblr_ls8yzsp8bk1qg28jn.gif

This is how you look right now on forums.

Ships destroyed just to be rebuilt to attack Sanctus again. Sanctus isn't the only guild on that list, yet they're the ones TROLLING the most.

Uh no most of people on here are not Sanctus but if you wanna go there then maybe whole faction trolling you or you just butt hurt about replys? hmm

KarDiamond
10-29-2014, 11:34 AM
Oh lookie. A baddie Ghost person. You must be very special child in family to be posting here after all the times you lose your stuff EVERYONE beats up Ghost. You are like punching bag in meat locker. We all come back there to beat it up and slice it to little bits then once we're done we eat you and take you out like the trash you are GHOST. Don't even post go back into your corner.

We got a badass over here. I never lost anything as a ghost, because I don't do trade run. Any pack that I lost, was someone else pack that we just stole. Kill me as much as you want (with my quest gear it's not a challenge), but as soon as I finally get one trade pack stolen, I'm happy.

@Paranos

I will try to explain it with my limited english : I know you aren't Sanctus, you are Council.

I was replying to your post, where you said

"When you're listed KOS and actively killed by a number of different groups, your disgruntled members will have no choice but to leave your guild."

But It's not happening like this in game. Very few players react like this, and most of the time it's just because they are bored of this game.

If it really worked like this, there would be no pirates, as we are KOS by nearly every guild West and East.

Omnibus might be smaller and might lose the fights, but I doubt they would lose anything more. I'm happy to see a Guild not just rolling with the zerg/gear fest that is Sanctus.

KarDiamond
10-29-2014, 11:35 AM
Well is very clear you dont know you have carebear member because when ever they go out and pvp I see them run. Run from reds. Run from Spero. Run from Sanctus. Run from everything, what pvp is that? That's very clear to me that you are carebears and I see you only do trade runs unless pvp comes then you lose ship and trade packs. Very sad it is Mor noobibus losing so much and yet bark with no bite. You are like little chihuahua who hump leg all day and bark pretending to be big. Go learn 2 pvp :)

Uh no most of people on here are not Sanctus but if you wanna go there then maybe whole faction trolling you or you just butt hurt about replys? hmm

Go Fanboy somewhere else.

You are drolling all over the place.

CBMerling
10-29-2014, 11:36 AM

I know you're are not with Sanctus, but you are a troll, nonetheless. Keep spewing out your meritless statements, it only tarnishes your reputation.

I'm definitely not butt-hurt or I would do as you would, resort to spreading out lies. As mentioned, it only makes you look bad, my friend. In fact, your English does need a bit of tweaking as I had to decipher some of the things you said. If need be, you can use my forum posts as a template for learning, I wouldn't mind.

Paranos
10-29-2014, 11:42 AM
I'm happy to see a Guild not just rolling with the zerg/gear fest that is Sanctus.

LOL! Wouldn't you agree that potentially ... successful guilds are the ones who have:

1) A good amount of numbers.
2) People skilled in group play.
3) Those same people geared to the teeth.

And you're hatin' on them for it?

I think you and your guild need to take a step back and look at how you sound on the forums. First, some guilds are bad because they're unorganized. Then, some guilds are bad because they're playing efficiently. Now, some guilds are bad because they're properly gearing themselves for PvP success.

*rolls eyes*

Is there any situation when <Ghost> gets beaten where they can simply say, "We were outplayed."

... and as for "There would be no pirates." comment ... I fully expect to see <Void> back in the faction as they figure out that they can't hack it as pirates. Mark my words.

KarDiamond
10-29-2014, 11:48 AM
I don't hate Santus for being well geared and having good amount of players. They have skilled player too.

But I'm happy to see another guild go again them. For the simple reason that I like the underdog. That's why I'm a pirate, that's why I play sucky classes.

I like when the underdog win, or at least try! ;)

And no where did I say ghost never got outplayed. That's would be ridiculous. Every guild get outplayed.

I personally get outplayed all the time in arena!

Meliran
10-29-2014, 11:54 AM
I know you're are not with Sanctus, but you are a troll, nonetheless. Keep spewing out your meritless statements, it only tarnishes your reputation.

I'm definitely not butt-hurt or I would do as you would, resort to spreading out lies. As mentioned, it only makes you look bad, my friend. In fact, your English does need a bit of tweaking as I had to decipher some of the things you said. If need be, you can use my forum posts as a template for learning, I wouldn't mind.

http://d35brb9zkkbdsd.cloudfront.net/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/cookie.gif

CBMerling
10-29-2014, 11:58 AM
I don't hate Santus for being well geared and having good amount of players. They have skilled player too.

But I'm happy to see another guild go again them. For the simple reason that I like the underdog. That's why I'm a pirate, that's why I play sucky classes.

I like when the underdog win, or at least try! ;)

And no where did I say ghost never got outplayed. That's would be ridiculous. Every guild get outplayed.

I personally get outplayed all the time in arena!

I can agree with this post in saying, I don't even have a problem with Sanctus, nor any of the NTC guilds mentioned in the OP. But I'm going to respond when my guild's name is slandered with lies. As mentioned, the OP is in reference to a guilds "ideology", that being we don't want to see Auroria get monopolized by east or west. We want to see what other guilds are also thinking the same way. If none, so be it, we are alone in this fight.

I, nor nobody else, can blame any guild for zerging out, being geared out, etc. Each player and each guild has their own mindset on what they want. With that being said, Auroria being monopolized, is not what's best for the Inoch server's health in our OPINION. My actions on these forums are in response to the verbal tirades associated against the guild I'm with. That being NTC, Sanctus, or anyone else.

Meliran
10-29-2014, 12:02 PM
I can agree with this post in saying, I don't even have a problem with Sanctus, nor any of the NTC guilds mentioned in the OP. But I'm going to respond when my guild's name is slandered with lies. As mentioned, the OP is in reference to a guilds "ideology", that being we don't want to see Auroria get monopolized by east or west. We want to see what other guilds are also thinking the same way. If none, so be it, we are alone in this fight.

I, nor nobody else, can blame any guild for zerging out, being geared out, etc. Each player and each guild has their own mindset on what they want. With that being said, Auroria being monopolized, is not what's best for the Inoch server's health in our OPINION. My actions on these forums are in response to the verbal tirades associated against the guild I'm associated with. That being NTC, Sanctus, or anyone else.

You're pretty alone in general. Unless you've augmented your 28 members with this little publicity stunt.

Paranos
10-29-2014, 12:02 PM
"My actions on these forums are in response to the verbal tirades associated against the guild I'm associated with."

You reap what you sow.

/thread

.. and for real, I'm leaving work now.

Jilliebeans
10-29-2014, 12:03 PM

I, nor nobody else, can blame any guild for zerging out, being geared out, etc. Each player and each guild has their own mindset on what they want. With that being said, Auroria being monopolized, is not what's best for the Inoch server's health in our OPINION. My actions on these forums are in response to the verbal tirades associated against the guild I'm with. That being NTC, Sanctus, or anyone else.

http://static3.beanscdn.co.uk/modules/SbPicture/picture/cat-control-1.jpg

Wintour
10-29-2014, 01:00 PM
Oi! It's a 3 to 1, west to east ratio on this server with the 3 biggest guilds holding hands on our faction. How much frickin peace do you want in a pvp sandbox mmo? It's not like there isn't an entire continent with safe zones to run around naked on. There are other games to play if all you want to do is farm and pve in peace, gnome sayin? When the majority of the people we come across when roaming for pvp/reds belong to those larger green guilds, I think it's only natural to want to expand our pvp options. If that comes with some heat, oh well. Ya'll are making this out to be some kind of major life decision, but it's just how we like to play the game. This guild came from a full-loot pvp sandbox mmo where there were no safe zones, so constantly looking over our shoulder isn't anything new to us.

"One day you might be as good as me." That post random duel comment pretty much sums up our experience with Sanctus, so to all you players and guilds who like to suck on their epeen, this is also dedicated to you: http://vocaroo.com/i/s1fo4jcoSvVO

Olrad
10-29-2014, 01:34 PM
After diplomatic talks, <Spero Empire> has been removed from the war declaration.

xxxNEROxxx
10-29-2014, 02:30 PM
I'm all about green on green. I love a good fight, but if "death to all" has any aspirations for a castle, you may want to reconsider your war mongering until after Auroria day 1.

I don't know if anyone has noticed, but in recent weeks the east has gotten their ♥♥♥♥ together. Better than i had anticipated anyway. Nov 4 will not be a cakewalk for any west faction guilds.

XION

SFFS

Shayley
10-29-2014, 02:40 PM
I don't know guys...I see 3 Omni in this thread and 10 Sanctus/fanboys. You guys sure are trying hard to defend your name over these forums from a "small nonfactor guild".

You guys also make faction chat explode every time we kill you...which makes it so worth it. Remember, we declared war on you. This means we expect to fight more and more. So try not to type so much and do more fighting yeah?

Lastly, please stop with the pathetic lies. Either post proof or stfu. I honestly thought big bad Sanctus would be a little less butthurt over this

dcincali
10-29-2014, 03:40 PM
https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT1MI-R9_ndjdkul12-m3CIUpXp2R0px3kndHIVGkyo4MG4dqrHmg

Jilliebeans
10-29-2014, 04:34 PM
I don't know guys...I see 3 Omni in this thread and 10 Sanctus/fanboys. You guys sure are trying hard to defend your name over these forums from a "small nonfactor guild".

You guys also make faction chat explode every time we kill you...which makes it so worth it. Remember, we declared war on you. This means we expect to fight more and more. So try not to type so much and do more fighting yeah?

Lastly, please stop with the pathetic lies. Either post proof or stfu. I honestly thought big bad Sanctus would be a little less butthurt over this

okei okei, time for your ur med kiddo~~ you trying too hard here.

dcincali
10-29-2014, 04:36 PM
okei okei, time for your ur med kiddo~~ you trying too hard here.

***You're.. You engrish so berry gud btw

Jilliebeans
10-29-2014, 04:39 PM
***You're.. You engrish so berry gud btw

http://www.quickmeme.com/img/c8/c8047d70789854c53ad05884292e8d71a7631edfa2ebb83a35 ebafb8a17fc220.jpg

dcincali
10-29-2014, 04:46 PM
http://www.quickmeme.com/img/c8/c8047d70789854c53ad05884292e8d71a7631edfa2ebb83a35 ebafb8a17fc220.jpg

http://s2.quickmeme.com/img/31/319e0611349f69d667a17742ecf1cec24e708c9d2cb1ed2839 7111de815147d6.jpg

dcincali
10-29-2014, 04:49 PM

That's the best you can do? Grats on baby's first meme thread. LOL.

Jilliebeans
10-29-2014, 05:12 PM
That's the best you can do? Grats on baby's first meme thread. LOL.

http://lounge.moviecodec.com/images/attachment/hirudegarn-vs-broly-hatchyack-meta-cooler-and-super-perfect-cell-24167.jpg

SilentSagas
10-29-2014, 05:21 PM
Those who tend to the roots, enjoy longevity and girth.

Mors, as well as others in their alliance are spending a LOT of time gaining capital, whereas others are gaining immediate returns. Don't knock people investing their time/money into long-term gains.

I have like 16 properties or so, and junk for gear. I, alone, make over $100 worth of gold every four days, with around 6 hours average play time. I get beat up often. At 10 large farms, I will be able to gain 1k gold in under 3 days, in 30 min of work. This is investment.

I like all my buddies on West, but some really shouldn't be knocking others for their investments. It's INVESTMENT. It wins, in the end, every single last time. Use this.

dcincali
10-29-2014, 05:29 PM
http://lounge.moviecodec.com/images/attachment/hirudegarn-vs-broly-hatchyack-meta-cooler-and-super-perfect-cell-24167.jpg

You would have to have something I want or desire for me to be "mad bro". Currently, you have nothing, are nothing and will be nothing. Keep it up. You're doing really good so far.

Jilliebeans
10-29-2014, 05:34 PM
You would have to have something I want or desire for me to be "mad bro". Currently, you have nothing, are nothing and will be nothing. Keep it up. You're doing really good so far.

http://treasure.diylol.com/uploads/post/image/437741/resized_creepy-willy-wonka-meme-generator-oh-you-re-still-talking-i-m-sure-you-have-something-important-to-say-fb51c4.jpg

Zulsoraj
10-29-2014, 06:15 PM
http://treasure.diylol.com/uploads/post/image/437741/resized_creepy-willy-wonka-meme-generator-oh-you-re-still-talking-i-m-sure-you-have-something-important-to-say-fb51c4.jpg

Hi, i'm Zul. I like posting images too.

http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2011/205/b/4/how_about_i_splash_your_♥♥♥♥_by_pantelones550-d41hsjc.jpg

Yuurt
10-29-2014, 06:30 PM
Jilliebeans you have used up all the ink on my monitor why do you post such large image

RoyalNomNom
10-29-2014, 06:35 PM
Wonder if the lil pricks from Mors whatsitsface (shayley) have realized it yet,but I saw 2 peeps who were from sanctus actually post something (excluding images),but heck,pretty sure everyones havin a giggle reading this (Sure as hell I am).

QQ's bout big guilds,well damn,I actually went looking for ya guys last night so I could zerg ya myself,sadly,no luck,not sure if ya just too scared to sail out or if ya'r just sleepin durin prime times,then log on while everyone else is asleep and go "YEA GUYS WE ARE GODS HERE",either way,ya'll talk to much,ya'll qq too much,and ya can't even contain your madjelly towards Sanctus,again,considering you just replied to every guy who posted on the thread as they were from sanctus. "Get yo facts straight brah",ya,k.

Go take a bath,cuz ya stinks,after that,learn your place.

Zulsoraj
10-29-2014, 06:48 PM
Wonder if the lil pricks from Mors whatsitsface (shayley) have realized it yet,but I saw 2 peeps who were from sanctus actually post something (excluding images),but heck,pretty sure everyones havin a giggle reading this (Sure as hell I am).

QQ's bout big guilds,well damn,I actually went looking for ya guys last night so I could zerg ya myself,sadly,no luck,not sure if ya just too scared to sail out or if ya'r just sleepin durin prime times,then log on while everyone else is asleep and go "YEA GUYS WE ARE GODS HERE",either way,ya'll talk to much,ya'll qq too much,and ya can't even contain your madjelly towards Sanctus,again,considering you just replied to every guy who posted on the thread as they were from sanctus. "Get yo facts straight brah",ya,k.

It's this 'holier than thou' attitude that makes killing Sanctus worth while.

Dao
10-29-2014, 06:49 PM

Decipher my english yes please after all I dont need good english to say you play like noobs you and your guild are not very smart in your decisions I know this because I play on Archeage for long time and I know how things work. Little noobs think they strong so puff your chest out and pound it for abit. Other guilds come and beat you down, you complain calling them zerg, You might need to decipher what I say but I dont need to decipher how noob you are and how butt hurt you must be :)

CBMerling
10-29-2014, 06:55 PM
Decipher my english yes please after all I dont need good english to say you play like noobs you and your guild are not very smart in your decisions I know this because I play on Archeage for long time and I know how things work. Little noobs think they strong so puff your chest out and pound it for abit. Other guilds come and beat you down, you complain calling them zerg, You might need to decipher what I say but I dont need to decipher how noob you are and how butt hurt you must be :)

Whatever floats your boat, Dao. As mentioned, the English lesson still stands.

Child, lay off the monsters that are keeping you past your bedtime, it is ruining your SPACING.

Olrad
10-29-2014, 06:59 PM

I hardly think we're "qqing" as you put it. You fellows are quite powerful, and all the words aside we certainly see you as very formidable opponents. However anyone views it, this war declaration really isn't too different from that of what all the other guilds are doing, everyone has a KoS list I'm fairly certain. The only difference is that we decided to post our main targets here. I also believe it makes the game a little more fun, for me personally at least, and others whom share that sentiment. I'm not much of fan of all this needless banter though, from either side. Just because we instated this new dynamic, does not mean that both sides cannot remain honorable in both speech and combat. But perhaps that is asking too much. Either way I look forward to all encounters we may have, win or lose.

Dao
10-29-2014, 07:10 PM
Whatever floats your boat, Dao. As mentioned, the English lesson still stands.

As mentioned before my statement still stands ;) if ya wanna fight go ahead but don't say that you aren't taking a beating. Why even post such a dumb thing on here about going to war with people? Also I see you took out spero empire from your war thingy whats wrong were they too big for you noobs to face? It's ok you already gave up on half the fight because you and your guild clearly "want" to pvp. I saw a pvp fight of your guild players earlier and wow I must say you sure do know how to pvp or well be pvp'd lots of knock downs and quick deaths. It's ok omninoobs one day with your chest puff'd out a dog might hump your leg till that day comes learn to fight and stop barking so much its almost sad.

http://weknowmemes.com/generator/uploads/generated/g1387649503170375306.jpg
I believe the dog speaks for all when we see you and your guild. I am not in Spero, I am not in Sanctus but I know noobs when I see them clearly you have much to learn omninoobs :p

CBMerling
10-29-2014, 07:14 PM
As mentioned before my statement still stands ;) if ya wanna fight go ahead but don't say that you aren't taking a beating. Why even post such a dumb thing on here about going to war with people? Also I see you took out spero empire from your war thingy whats wrong were they too big for you noobs to face? It's ok you already gave up on half the fight because you and your guild clearly "want" to pvp. I saw a pvp fight of your guild players earlier and wow I must say you sure do know how to pvp or well be pvp'd lots of knock downs and quick deaths. It's ok omninoobs one day with your chest puff'd out a dog might hump your leg till that day comes learn to fight and stop barking so much its almost sad.

I believe the dog speaks for all when we see you and your guild. I am not in Spero, I am not in Sanctus but I know noobs when I see them clearly you have much to learn omninoobs :p

http://emmawestwood.files.wordpress.com/2012/02/troll.jpg

What a coincidence, scratching for an original response, good on you. But I see noobish trolls as well. Don't ask me how I came about this "sixth" sense, I just know it. Dao, unfortunately, no matter what guild you're associated with, you are one of these trolls.

Olrad
10-29-2014, 07:14 PM

Yes, as mentioned earlier, Spero wanted to resort to diplomacy first, and so we had a discussion and ended up agreeing to a conditional non-aggression policy.

Dao
10-29-2014, 07:15 PM

Hmm I never even seen you before you must be from omnibus. You say faction chat explode when you kill a sanctus member its funny because I never seen anything explode but you and your guild mates. You kids need to learn to play a game instead of going on forums to post stuff acting all tough as if you know whats going on :) It's ok if your a noob and cant pvp but please dont try to face other is like when you come after me to pvp I blow you up and feel like I lose experience in pvping fighting brain dead noobs.

Yes, as mentioned earlier, Spero wanted to resort to diplomacy first, and so we had a discussion and ended up agreeing to a conditional non-aggression policy.

I see so spero come to you guys for peace? That's very weird I thought Spero when told their at war with someone would fight the people not run to them asking for peace this is very odd.

RoyalNomNom
10-29-2014, 07:18 PM
... and ya missed the entire context of the message,yea,more or less can see what kind of peeps ya'll are.
Done here.

Shayley
10-29-2014, 07:31 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4HwpUlqqCmE&feature=youtu.be

More proof....less QQ please. Thanks guys

CBMerling
10-29-2014, 07:35 PM

I'm still waiting on Dux's video of us running and yelling "friendly". Hmmmm...

Shayley
10-29-2014, 07:37 PM

It takes awhile to photoshop that m8

Dao
10-29-2014, 07:38 PM
Lol you take a small clip of shotting a ship and call it stealing ship from sanctus? What a noob Sahley you dont have proof of blowing it up or taking the packs learn to record or be a better troll :)

Wintour
10-29-2014, 07:44 PM
Lol you take a small clip of shotting a ship and call it stealing ship from sanctus? What a noob Sahley you dont have proof of blowing it up or taking the packs learn to record or be a better troll :)

Some guys like this ^ just wanna suck the d.

Jilliebeans
10-29-2014, 07:49 PM
Please hold...

I am pretty sure you guys know these packs:

http://s1.postimg.org/xmubq0c7j/noob.png

it was delicious last night <3 next time u should bring ur whole guild kay? okay :D

Dao
10-29-2014, 08:04 PM
http://emmawestwood.files.wordpress.com/2012/02/troll.jpg

What a coincidence, scratching for an original response, good on you. But I see noobish trolls as well. Don't ask me how I came about this "sixth" sense, I just know it. Dao, unfortunately, no matter what guild you're associated with, you are one of these trolls.

http://www.quickmeme.com/img/e5/e54f2b01fd6222437f580431331425b3358cd37cba2a6d0722 ee1bf47bf8b40a.jpg

You must be smoking some really good stuff and be very stupid at same time. I know what response to have to you mr mor omninoobs

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/318/507/080.jpg

You get video of shooting something but not of blowing it up or taking packs? Did you edit losing your ship and everyone on your ship dying to other people or were you just so ashamed you had to edit your video to the only good part of your montage that you actually did any damage?
http://crazyhyena.com/imagebank/g/yoda-tells-you-that-you-are-stupid-meme.jpg

sandypaws
10-29-2014, 08:55 PM

No need for him to post a video. The "us" was me.

To put the case in context:
This was a few days ago when we got a message from Spero, via Lauro, that there were reds on Freeditch that needed handling. I ported on over to a neighboring island, when I encountered a Sanctus galleon. Naturally, it was packed with Sanctus. Figuring--evidently mistakenly-- that they were heading to help their allies, Spero, and noting that I did not actually know where in the vicinity Spero was, I swam up and shouted 'Friendly!' when one of them started shooting. I then requested permission to board, it was denied, and so I left rather than continuing to get shot at.

If this is Dux's big 'aha!' moment...uhh....By all means. Continue to spread it. Please.

-Bartimaeus

dcincali
10-29-2014, 09:46 PM
Also I see you took out spero empire from your war thingy whats wrong were they too big for you noobs to face?

I am not in Spero, I am not in Sanctus...

Obv. f you were in either you would know why Spero was removed.. Move along troll this is way above your intellect.

Jilliebeans
10-29-2014, 09:52 PM
Obv. f you were in either you would know why Spero was removed.. Move along troll this is way above your intellect.

Obviously.. you guys too chicken out to fight 2 big guilds?

dcincali
10-29-2014, 09:56 PM

it was delicious last night <3 next time u should bring ur whole guild kay? okay :D

Oh that must have been the 20+ packs you guys were raging about in faction chat. Did you finally get count on those or is potatoe still too high to count to?

dcincali
10-29-2014, 09:57 PM
Obviously.. you guys too chicken out to fight 2 big guilds?
Why don't you ask Spero. They are the ones to approach Olrad with negotiations. Not the other way around kid.

Jilliebeans
10-29-2014, 10:00 PM
Oh that must have been the 20+ packs you guys were raging about in faction chat. Did you finally get count on those or is potatoe still too high to count to?

raging? you must be smoking LOL... all we cares about is that we kicked ur butts and we took your packs :D

Jilliebeans
10-29-2014, 10:09 PM
Why don't you ask Spero. They are the ones to approach Olrad with negotiations. Not the other way around kid.

approach eh?.. you better get ur facts straight before you put something down.~

dcincali
10-29-2014, 10:12 PM
raging? you must be smoking LOL... all we cares about is that we kicked ur butts and we took your packs :D

That's part of war, is this a new thing for you guys? Baby's first merch ship robbing? If I had cookies I'd give you one. If you want a pack/ship destro count, were still ahead of you guys so.... um.. stop hanging around the npc's at the freedich rez point scrubs. See ya on the water. ;)

Guess you didn't get that memo. Must be hard keeping up with the know when you're in a zerg guild.

Jilliebeans
10-29-2014, 10:14 PM
That's part of war, is this a new thing for you guys? Baby's first merch ship robbing? If I had cookies I'd give you one. If you want a pack/ship destro count, were still ahead of you guys so.... um.. stop hanging around the npc's at the freedich rez point scrubs. See ya on the water. ;)

well am NOT the one who posted the "video" to proof that.. OH I TOOK SANCTUS MERCHANT SHIP!!! HOORAY!!!! what ur point? you guys suck last night and thats how its going to be okay? okei good :D

Guess you didn't get that memo. Must be hard keeping up with the know when you're in a zerg guild.

1st of all.. again get ur facts straight? 2nd of all you dont have anything.. you are just a NOBODY trying to proof nothing, so CYA at the battle field~

Shayley
10-29-2014, 10:21 PM
12 pages so far. How many Sanctus/Fanboys is that now?

All I see are madboys. I would continue to chime in to make you guys look stupid...but you're already doing a good job of that yourselves. This is one thing we wanted after all, now everyone can see how you guys are nothing more than wi-fi gangsters. This is literally the best reaction out of any war dec I have seen.

dcincali
10-29-2014, 10:23 PM
well am NOT the one who posted the "video" to proof that.. OH I TOOK SANCTUS MERCHANT SHIP!!! HOORAY!!!! what ur point? you guys suck last night and thats how its going to be okay? okei good :D

Riiight. Anyways, glad to see our little guild can get your feathers all ruffled. Come back again, check up on that memo if you are not too busy camping npc's. tata

Olrad
10-29-2014, 10:24 PM

They did approach, it was honorable on both sides and we came to our conclusion in game. They did not want to go to war, and we are not unreasonable. We talked to lay everything on the table, cleared up some subjects and everything was fine. Danahan is a gentleman and we conducted ourselves as such, there is nothing else to say.

Your guild leader on the other hand is not so reasonable.

Jilliebeans
10-29-2014, 10:29 PM
12 pages so far. How many Sanctus/Fanboys is that now?

All I see are madboys. I would continue to chime in to make you guys look stupid...but you're already doing a good job of that yourselves. This is one thing we wanted after all, now everyone can see how you guys are nothing more than wi-fi gangsters. This is literally the best reaction out of any war dec I have seen.

you wanna see something funny? the truth is that:

http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/325/428/264.jpg

i just love how u kept coming back with more butt hurts comment, u must really like me!!!!
http://reluctantmom.files.wordpress.com/2013/11/sallyfield-meme.jpg?w=600

Yuurt
10-29-2014, 10:35 PM
I just wanna PvP I don't know about you guys/gals throwing the poo poo in this thread

Just because we announced our KOS list in a certain way, doesn't mean we're bragging. We literally gain nothing from bragging, except for all this ♥♥♥♥-talk being thrown around. We just want to have a little RP fun

Also I propose we all put our guild names in our signatures so I know who is ♥♥♥♥-talking who

Jilliebeans
10-29-2014, 10:37 PM

They did approach, it was honorable on both sides and we came to our conclusion in game. They did not want to go to war, and we are not unreasonable. We talked to lay everything on the table, cleared up some subjects and everything was fine. Danahan is a gentleman and we conducted ourselves as such, there is nothing else to say.

Your guild leader on the other hand is not so reasonable.

THANK YOU!!! my plan worked <3333

Banquo
10-29-2014, 10:39 PM
peanuts! pecans! walnuts!

JodoSenpai
10-29-2014, 10:47 PM
THANK YOU!!! my plan worked <3333

:P LOL THEY kicked me because - i wanted to tell a friend to stop talking to them cuz he was getting laughed at. :P
and yes some members did have downsyndrome in Sanctus - even the officers said so... not gonna say who BUT LOL....
I aint trippin tho! hope everyone doesnt "OverThink" about this message like they did :P

Olrad
10-29-2014, 11:02 PM

You get video of shooting something but not of blowing it up or taking packs? Did you edit losing your ship and everyone on your ship dying to other people or were you just so ashamed you had to edit your video to the only good part of your montage that you actually did any damage?

1st of all.. again get ur facts straight? 2nd of all you dont have anything.. you are just a NOBODY trying to proof nothing, so CYA at the battle field~

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pzMIeWFJW-o&feature=youtu.be

Burnnt
10-29-2014, 11:05 PM
So the Jodo gives Olrad a heads up and in return Olrad throws him under the bus. So much for honor. Hope they at least invite him to their guild seeing as they got him kicked from Sanctus. I wonder if Mors has the same level of loyalty to the BNC they founded.

Olrad
10-29-2014, 11:06 PM
:P LOL THEY kicked me because - i wanted to tell a friend to stop talking to them cuz he was getting laughed at. :P
and yes some members did have downsyndrome in Sanctus - even the officers said so... not gonna say who BUT LOL....
I aint trippin tho! hope everyone doesnt "OverThink" about this message like they did :P

Not at all Jodo. You've always been a cool fellow. Hopefully people begin to understand our reasoning for war against them. I personally apologize for posting that.. However for what its worth I don't believe you did anything wrong.

Shayley
10-29-2014, 11:09 PM
So the Jodo gives Olrad a heads up and in return Olrad throws him under the bus. So much for honor. Hope they at least invite him to their guild seeing as they got him kicked from Sanctus.

Did Burnnt just say something about honor? Lol wut

Olrad
10-29-2014, 11:09 PM
So the Jodo gives Olrad a heads up and in return Olrad throws him under the bus. So much for honor. Hope they at least invite him to their guild seeing as they got him kicked from Sanctus.

He gave me a heads up that your guild leader was lying to you in teamspeak over what I was saying. I see no honor there either.

But you are right.

Burnnt
10-29-2014, 11:12 PM
I've never claimed anything about having honor. Though I don't remember ever even speaking to you Shayley, so how would you know if I have "honor".

Wintour
10-29-2014, 11:19 PM
Hey Burnnt--come talk to us again for hours about "how the world should be" ya boring ♥♥♥♥. As if farming Hasla wasn't boring enough...DROLL

JodoSenpai
10-29-2014, 11:22 PM
Oh man lets sit here and enjoy the popcorn guys :D seems like everyone is over reacting.
http://i62.tinypic.com/ve64py.jpg
Auroria is comming up! lets try n have some fun c:

And no worries to either Guilds :o

Sanctus - Leaders Did what they had to do c: "Downsyndrome" Sorry, but that word aint that horrible. but to those i offended in sanctus i still loves u, n yes i r sorry! c:

Mors - If no one else will fight they will! props c:

Shinryu
10-29-2014, 11:28 PM
And I thought Tahyang was the RP server... #fml #wtb_xfer_ticket

Yuurt
10-29-2014, 11:36 PM
And I thought Tahyang was the RP server... #fml #wtb_xfer_ticket
We're not an RP guild, we just like to splish-splash but accidentally a tsunami this time.
Jodo, you the real MVP

Burnnt
10-29-2014, 11:44 PM
LOL
Your right Wintour, Hasla is definitely a circle of hell.

KarDiamond
10-30-2014, 06:04 AM
Man, from what I have seen from Screenshot/videos/forum post, Sanctus are really a shame.

They act like a bunch of 12 years old meme poster.

I'm sure there best pvpers (those I encounter in arena and Freedich) aren't posting there tho. The week troll, the strong fights.

Janklow
10-30-2014, 11:58 AM

So are the trolls pretending this didn't happen now?

CBMerling
10-30-2014, 01:24 PM
So are the trolls pretending this didn't happen now?

Agreed, "Golden silence". They're probably waiting to manufacture a video of them besting us, then things will get hot again.

Darthaxe
10-30-2014, 01:47 PM

I don't get it was this suppose to prove a point? because if you wanted to prove a point you would have shown you and your crew taking the ship and then getting away with it...since for all we know it was one of our members doing a 1 man trade run. Which they do if they don't want to bother us it could have been just 2 or 3 people we don't know because you never posted a video including everything. You also had a small raid of about 8 so I assume yes this was the case where one of our members was doing a 1 or 2 man trade run. Congratulations 8v1 stealing a trade ship. :3

Jilliebeans
10-30-2014, 02:06 PM
Agreed, "Golden silence". They're probably waiting to manufacture a video of them besting us, then things will get hot again.

http://cutestuff.co/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/cute-cat-laughing.jpg

Janklow
10-30-2014, 02:09 PM
Congratulations 8v1 stealing a trade ship. :3

Nice backpedal. GJ defending your run. Whether the odds were in MO's favor or not, to the victors go the spoils. But, congratulations on losing 20+ packs! A real achievement!

Scroop
10-30-2014, 02:13 PM
This thread is fun. We're having fun.

CBMerling
10-30-2014, 02:26 PM
http://cutestuff.co/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/cute-cat-laughing.jpg

It is about that time..school is out for the day.:eek:

Scroop
10-30-2014, 02:31 PM
I mean... you guys DID open your video with what appears to be a young teenage boy making masturbating noises. Let's just keep things in perspective here.

Jilliebeans
10-30-2014, 03:07 PM
It is about that time..school is out for the day.:eek:

really? that ur best shot?
http://cdn2.business2community.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/0960a7436008f887aa6bbf0afd34eb72.jpg

Olrad
10-30-2014, 03:48 PM
This thread is fun. We're having fun.

We too are having fun. I feel as though a lot of people are taking this far too seriously.

I mean... you guys DID open your video with what appears to be a young teenage boy making masturbating noises. Let's just keep things in perspective here.

Oh come now, you know you cracked a smile.

Yuurt
10-30-2014, 05:14 PM
Forum trolls, I've got one thing to say here, gimme yo ear pls...
Let me hold you! Girl caress my body, you got me going crazy, you... turn me on, turn me on!
Let me jam you! Girl wine all around you, you.. turn me on, turn me on!

Olrad
10-30-2014, 05:14 PM
Sanctus, I've got one thing to say here, gimme yo ear pls...
Let me hold you! Girl caress my body, you got me going crazy, you... turn me on, turn me on!
Let me jam you! Girl wine all around you, you.. turn me on, turn me on!

god damn it yuurt

Wintour
10-30-2014, 05:25 PM
Yuurt what happens when you take a piss?

Yuurt
10-30-2014, 05:25 PM
Maybe you think that YOUUUUU can hide? I can smell your scent for miles!
Just like animals, animals, like animals, oooh oh,
Baby I'm - So what you tryin to do to me?
It's like we can't stop, we're enemies!
But I get along when I fight youuuuu!

You're like a drug,that's killing me!
I cut you out, entirely
But I get so rich when I fight youuuuu!

Yeah, you can start over, you can run free
You can find other packs in the sea
You can pretend it's meant to be
But you can't stay away from me
I can still hear you making that splash (my dick touch the water)
Taking you down, rolling on the ground
You can pretend that it wasn't me-eeeee
But no...

BABY I'M PREYING ON YOU TONIGHT
Hunt you down eat you alive!
Just like animals, animals, like animals-mals

Olrad
10-30-2014, 05:47 PM
god damn it yuurt

On another note, here's a video from the other night after Sanctus rekt one of our galleons.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gvoq0AQr8wM&feature=youtu.be

Shayley
10-30-2014, 06:01 PM
Maybe you think that YOUUUUU can hide? I can smell your scent for miles!
Just like animals, animals, like animals, oooh oh,
Baby I'm - So what you tryin to do to me?
It's like we can't stop, we're enemies!
But I get along when I fight youuuuu!

You're like a drug,that's killing me!
I cut you out, entirely
But I get so rich when I fight youuuuu!

Yeah, you can start over, you can run free
You can find other packs in the sea
You can pretend it's meant to be
But you can't stay away from me
I can still hear you making that splash (my dick touch the water)
Taking you down, rolling on the ground
You can pretend that it wasn't me-eeeee
But no...

BABY I'M PREYING ON YOU TONIGHT
Hunt you down eat you alive!
Just like animals, animals, like animals-mals

This may be the best thing I've ever seen you post Baby Yuurt.

Darthaxe
10-30-2014, 06:04 PM
Nice backpedal. GJ defending your run. Whether the odds were in MO's favor or not, to the victors go the spoils. But, congratulations on losing 20+ packs! A real achievement!

Actually I was asleep for this event I believe because I never heard of it

Darthaxe
10-30-2014, 06:07 PM
On another note, here's a video from the other night after Sanctus rekt one of our galleons.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gvoq0AQr8wM&feature=youtu.be

Why did the video cut out at the end when you harpooned a clipper?

Olrad
10-30-2014, 06:13 PM
Why did the video cut out at the end when you harpooned a clipper?

we disengaged before more came, the sanctus in the area already outnumbered us. i thought it was kind of a cool moment for an ending because everyone was just chilling in their own boats and it seemed like the calm after the storm. Also the song ended and I got lazy.

I have the rest if you want me to show the extra 10 mins of us just sailing around seeing nothing.

Darthaxe
10-30-2014, 06:18 PM
we disengaged before more came, the sanctus in the area already outnumbered us. i thought it was kind of a cool moment for an ending because everyone was just chilling in their own boats and it seemed like the calm after the storm. Also the song ended and I got lazy.

I have the rest if you want me to show the extra 10 mins of us just sailing around seeing nothing.
but why end it right before harpooning a clipper of 4 people surely thats not outnumbered

Olrad
10-30-2014, 06:23 PM
but why end it right before harpooning a clipper of 4 people surely thats not outnumbered

Oh, yeah, we didn't even attack them actually, we let them go.

I guess it does kind of end on a weird spot huh. I'll let it run a little longer. I legit just cut it there because the music ended and it would have been silent otherwise.

Olrad
10-30-2014, 06:54 PM
Oh, yeah, we didn't even attack them actually, we let them go.

I guess it does kind of end on a weird spot huh. I'll let it run a little longer. I legit just cut it there because the music ended and it would have been silent otherwise.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L2BVk2ObZ5E&list=UUoOTfoZyBrK_dlK-F1nE7eA

There we go.

Darthaxe
10-30-2014, 07:55 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L2BVk2ObZ5E&list=UUoOTfoZyBrK_dlK-F1nE7eA

There we go.

thats the same thing lol

Yuurt
10-30-2014, 08:05 PM
thats the same thing lol
Nope, reread what Olrad said and what was speculated

Olrad
10-30-2014, 08:14 PM
thats the same thing lol

I guess I'm confused then.

Khezz
10-31-2014, 11:05 AM
I'm not exactly sure why you've added <The Darkest Hour> to this list. It seems as if you're adding guilds that seem to be a threat to you because they're more organized, larger, or are a pirate guild. Also, I'm noticing you really don't like The Northern Trade coalition. Either your ignorance is shining, or Mors Omnibus is just jealous yet again because of organization and power. Sure I could understand if we used this power negatively but we do our best to balance the server out as a whole. It's no secret that we'd like the Reds to take at least ONE castle. Mors Omnibus seems to think we're going to destroy the server? <The Darkest Hour> Is a guild that bullies the bullies such as Bad Publicity, Purge, and Ghost. Now, it seems like Mors has been added to The Darkest Hour's list. It's a shame that you add guilds to your KoS list simply because of your ignorance. Please, do not contact me in game asking to work this out. You've already made your decision and we're glad to have you on our KoS list.

Scroop
10-31-2014, 11:36 AM
Oh come now, you know you cracked a smile.
That's actually the only part I didn't like. I guess I'm getting too old to enjoy people pretending to masturbate.

KarDiamond
10-31-2014, 12:06 PM
I'm not exactly sure why you've added <The Darkest Hour> to this list. It seems as if you're adding guilds that seem to be a threat to you because they're more organized, larger, or are a pirate guild. Also, I'm noticing you really don't like The Northern Trade coalition. Either your ignorance is shining, or Mors Omnibus is just jealous yet again because of organization and power. Sure I could understand if we used this power negatively but we do our best to balance the server out as a whole. It's no secret that we'd like the Reds to take at least ONE castle. Mors Omnibus seems to think we're going to destroy the server? <The Darkest Hour> Is a guild that bullies the bullies such as Bad Publicity, Purge, and Ghost. Now, it seems like Mors has been added to The Darkest Hour's list. It's a shame that you add guilds to your KoS list simply because of your ignorance. Please, do not contact me in game asking to work this out. You've already made your decision and we're glad to have you on our KoS list.

Khezz, you should re-read the thread. This war declaration is just for fun, to have some action. They aren't jalous, mad or anything. Sorry man.

Oh And I was part of Ghost, and I'm a Void now. Strange enough, I didn't really heard about your guild before this post. Weird huh? If like you said you are bullying us, we should know about it right?

Khezz
10-31-2014, 01:27 PM
Khezz, you should re-read the thread. This war declaration is just for fun, to have some action. They aren't jalous, mad or anything. Sorry man.

Oh And I was part of Ghost, and I'm a Void now. Strange enough, I didn't really heard about your guild before this post. Weird huh? If like you said you are bullying us, we should know about it right?

You seem to may have not read the post, or you've read an entirely different thread. They believe such powerhouses will "doom" Inoch.

Strangely enough, we've done exactly what we've wanted and you have no clue Kar.

Shayley
10-31-2014, 02:07 PM

LOL. Oh we are just so jealous. Please sir, your guild is just too stronk and organized for us we are so jelly.

Pfft...to be completely honest The Darkest Hour is the joke guild of NTC...we haven't even noticed you during this war yet. But anyway...carry on with your tough guy talk its amusing.

Paranos
11-01-2014, 07:11 AM
The whole thread is ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥. I've watched all of the guilds involved party together and help each other out in the last 48 hours. When I question people about the post, they have no idea what I'm talking about. If you're going to be try and be an internet tough guy on the forums at least please back it up by pretending like your guilds have a clue that they're at war with each other.

Otherwise, it's 17 pages of people who like hearing the sound of the keyboard buttons clicking.

Shayley
11-01-2014, 09:55 AM
The whole thread is ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥. I've watched all of the guilds involved party together and help each other out in the last 48 hours. When I question people about the post, they have no idea what I'm talking about. If you're going to be try and be an internet tough guy on the forums at least please back it up by pretending like your guilds have a clue that they're at war with each other.

Otherwise, it's 17 pages of people who like hearing the sound of the keyboard buttons clicking.

You talking about hasla farming or dungeon running? Lol no reason not to do those things with enemy guilds...there is zero personal hatred here. Its all fun and games.