PDA

View Full Version : hacker still using my charcter

Slust2
10-27-2014, 08:18 PM
trion if you wont help fix it just ban the charcter so the hacker cant use it Slust is the name server Lucius the hacker change the main email so icant use it and he selling everything i have in AH just ban the charcter i wont play anymore ign Slust:mad::mad::mad:

Greetings from Trion Worlds:
We have received a request to change the email address on your Trion Worlds account from shadowdebelen2006@yahoo.com to imitativelike@yahoo.com.

In order to complete this request, please open the verification email sent to imitativelike@yahoo.com and click the enclosed link.

Please note that once your change is accepted, you will need to use the new email address to log in to Trion Worlds Account Management and all Trion games.

If you did not request this change, please contact us through our Support Center immediately to recover your account. Phone numbers for your region can be found at the following directory: https://support.trionworlds.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/478/

Sincerely,
Trion Worlds Account Services

Ban the character he online waiting for the items in AH to get sold :mad::mad::mad::mad:

Chryos
10-27-2014, 08:21 PM
Sad, how hackers have completely destroyed the gaming industry. Many folks I know just stopped playing MMOs altogether just because game companies cant protect customers personal data from thieves.

Slust2
10-27-2014, 08:25 PM
yeah and the hacker is asking 2000usd for him to give my account back made a new account just to post this and report and made a new character just now the hacker still online lol

Slust2
10-29-2014, 03:20 AM
wtf still no response from trion while the hacker still using my account and selling stuff on AH

Slust2
11-01-2014, 07:17 AM
Your question has been received. Due to heavier than normal traffic, our wait times are longer than usual. We will be in touch as soon as possible. We appreciate your patience.

To update your question with additional information, click here to login and update your ticket.

If you are unable to log in you can reply directly to this email and it will update your ticket.
Subject
hacked account

Question Reference # 141027-001210

Date Created: 10/27/2014 05:56 AM
Date Last Updated: 10/27/2014 05:56 AM

still hacker using my account trion are you reading this ?