PDA

View Full Version : This needs to stop ~ AFK arena 1v1 TRION READ

Yavi
10-27-2014, 09:15 PM
I trashed all over Spadar in a 1v1 and then we queued up together again. Instead of getting trashed on again, he was so butthurt he just sat up top AFK, as his tag suggests. This really needs to get fixed. ALOT of people are doing this now, queuing for 1v1 and just afking.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/14366644/ScreenShot0033.jpg

GladiusAltra
10-27-2014, 09:18 PM
First they need to put in an actual MM system. Then start fixing the little things like this. This wouldnt happen if 90% fights weren't so one sided.

Yavi
10-27-2014, 09:20 PM
He's just mad cause he has better gear than me and I still win.

Colbyn
10-27-2014, 09:22 PM
First they need to put in an actual MM system. Then start fixing the little things like this. This wouldnt happen if 90% fights weren't so one sided.

I'm not sure what you expect from a gear/build-based MMO in a 1v1 arena. I personally recognized that my preferred skillset doesn't really cut it in a 1v1 situation, and 5v5 is more fun anyway, so I hard-abandoned the glad arena a long time ago.

"Trashing all over" someone in a 1v1 is, most likely, not very impressive. Then again, AFKing in 1v1 is a pretty trash can thing to do.

balforgoire
10-28-2014, 01:55 AM
arena should only be class vs class so flavors of the month dont have advantage and gear should be auto set to be the same would be hard to make it that way... load in to fight your same class with quest gear that disappears after you fight

Kemosabe
10-28-2014, 01:58 AM
Spadar pls, if you need honor so badly just go spam polestar exploit again.

Yavi
10-28-2014, 02:10 AM
arena should only be class vs class so flavors of the month dont have advantage and gear should be auto set to be the same would be hard to make it that way... load in to fight your same class with quest gear that disappears after you fight

No, this would be stupid, this isn't L2, we aren't competing for hero. I do think all consumables shouldn't be allowed though.

Jezvin
10-28-2014, 04:35 AM
Eh AFK does nothing and only really butt hurt people do it. It's annoying but it's not really a major issue. I had it done to me just once.

Colbyn
10-28-2014, 05:23 AM
Spadar pls, if you need honor so badly just go spam polestar exploit again.

Speaking of the polestar exploit, I haven't seen anyone attempt that in a number of arenas, since the Night Everyone Tried.

Serjio
10-28-2014, 05:35 AM
wasting this buff set for afk guy might be an pain

Colbyn
10-28-2014, 05:46 AM
wasting this buff set for afk guy might be an pain

Lol. Just noticed the hot consumable sauce.

Teabag
10-28-2014, 07:05 AM
What happen to "Stat foods are for cowards/Foods are for ♥♥♥♥♥es that can't pvp" Phrase?
:^) might go make some max rank defense pot later on tonight then! kek
Disclaimer: This is a joke. Don't give me hate mail. Foods are cool with me. I have a dedicated cook for a reason :)

Rha3gar
12-07-2014, 12:08 PM
Bump. Is it too hard to set an auto respawn INSIDE the arena to begin with? And also after they die? The more they're bad the more they abuse of that arena afking. If they don't afk they just don't respawn after they lost the first round. I mean. Should we even ask for such a change inside instanced pvp? This is pure logic, how can you even not do that from the start, Trino. And answer, for once in your life, to something that's not related to login issues or apex exploits, since we still have a ton of wrong things inside simple gameplay, such as this one. Such as sieges as well. Your only answers go for "side" things. Unjustified bans ( created by yourself in the first place ) , lag, logins, apex, money, but when it's about inner issues, related more to the game content instead of your technical problems, you just become silent right? ♥♥♥♥ing shame on you, once more.