PDA

View Full Version : Blank Q&A/AMA -Blank Officer

Whiteflagwaver
10-28-2014, 08:10 AM
Hello, Scurvy here (Blank Officer) and i'm here to... try to calm a storm.

Frankly, I'm tired. I'm tired of seeing these forum posts hating on Blank, calling us terms most people seem to not understand, and having bandwagon misconceptions of our guild. Which then leads to our members to try to 'defend' our standpoint, which just leads to more problem and hate talk.

I'm going to hold this to help clarify misconceptions on Blank, help solve problems YOU think Blank has and should make an effort to fix, and what you might like to see change.

In this post i'm going to be neutral as possible, i'll also will NOT be replying to hate posts/trolls. (For the sake of keeping this thread open and not being deleted)

All you need to do for me to reply is ask your question/express your concern and i will eventually roll around to your post and reply with respect. (If you're known an not liked in our Guild this will not change how i reply to you)

If there is anything you wish to discuss that isn't on topic send me a msg in-game.

IGN: Scurvy; Online.

So i guess, let's begin... AMA

Uncle Salty
10-28-2014, 08:30 AM
So how many KOS lists does Blank have?

To date we've heard of the following:

"KOS"
"True kos"

I'd like to clarify if there are other tiers. What sort of perks or attention would they provide?

Selendri
10-28-2014, 08:32 AM
http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20140923153317/sims/images/b/bb/There_was_an_attempt.png

EiindyinScythe
10-28-2014, 10:02 AM
I have heard you guys claim you're not a zerg. Yesterday for an illegal tree farm you brought over 40 ppl at 1:30am EST on a weekday. I dont understand how you can deny being a massive blob. Do you think you're a zerg? If not...what are you?

Zantom
10-28-2014, 10:38 AM
What reputation do you believe Blank should accurately have? What are your guild's values as a whole?

I am currently guildless and looking. What would one like me find should I be invited to and joined up with Blank?

Koltiron
10-28-2014, 10:41 AM
You of all people should not be doing an AMA. I personally have nothing against any Blank member, save you. You couldn't even properly sell a merchant ship and when the deadline for the gilda came, you failed to have not only the gilda, but you completely broke the deal. We liquidated our funds and you left us high and dry. You tried to negate how much of a ♥♥♥♥♥♥bag you were by claiming you were nice, but at the endo f it we both agreed you were a scumbag lol. Your a tool who couldn't supply the gilda for a merchant ship deal because you gave Issenryu a galleon for free. How could you possibly imagine to do an AMA representing your guild when you can't even do a simple business deal in a video game? I don't hate Blank, but I have a problem with this thread.

This thread in and of itself is stupid. You want to try to stop all the Blank hate and your method of doing so is posting on the forums?!?!? You'll only start up more hate for your guild. This is utter stupidity. Don''t even get me started on how arrogant this is either. /thread this worthless junk

Reetz
10-28-2014, 11:14 AM
I have some questions. You claim your not a zerg and yet on multiple occasions my guild members and i have been in a group of 5 or less and blanks have ganked our entire group for no reason in a group of 15+. I assume your clan is geared towards pirateering which is part of the game and im 100% ok with, If thats what people choose; but to keep some integrety involved in the game i think having a reason or being reasonable to get your "crime points" should definatley play a factor.

Another Issue I have is I have had a Blank member in nation chat bragging about how he waits for his friends in the guild to get jury duty so he can get less time in jail. I feel this goes back to my integrity i9n the game quote and wanted to know if this is recommended or condoned?

i apprecitate this post because as a Honey Badger our Guilds dont get along but at least this will clear up any misconseptions we may have or help us to understand why you do what you do.

Omega Rugal
10-28-2014, 11:25 AM
I have a question:
For a guild named after an anime show from 2 seasons ago, how can you justify having more than 2 people in your guild?

Selendri
10-28-2014, 11:27 AM
My face during this entire thread http://i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/773/342/ea7.jpg

laffett
10-28-2014, 11:40 AM
ok not to fan the flames or anything but if you want positive results either boot EVERYONE who is a D bag from your guild or just accept that there are going to be a boat load of same faction pkers D bags pirates and the infamous ZERG associated with your guild, when your guild gets too large you cannot monitor all happening from within. and bam you get problems...big problems which end up with people raging here.
eventually your guild will collapse and all the members will hit up another zerg guild. so if you want to save your guild boot everyone but those who either can monitor themselves or that YOU can monitor otherwise your guild is just going to end its a process that will always repeat itself again and again and again you cant really stop it.
but what do I care? I live in the land of Asians and kitty girls over here on the east I love seeing you guys struggle from internal strife ^_^

laffett
10-28-2014, 12:08 PM
What reputation do you believe Blank should accurately have? What are your guild's values as a whole?

I am currently guildless and looking. What would one like me find should I be invited to and joined up with Blank?

LOL look somewhere else dude.
blank is MASSIVE you will just be a voiceless peon in a sea of zerg
it doesnt matter what their values are 90% of them will either not know, not care, or thrive on violating them.

Whiteflagwaver
10-28-2014, 12:50 PM
So how many KOS lists does Blank have?

To date we've heard of the following:

"KOS"
"True kos"

I'd like to clarify if there are other tiers. What sort of perks or attention would they provide?

So at the current time Enemy Guilds:
The Blackhoods(Kill on sight no mercy)
Bundle of Sticks
Death Trip
MMOs Before HOEs
The Omega Good Job
vGc
Danger Zone
Black Souls Inc
Atlantis
The Laughing Coffins
Ace Attorneys
Asgard
Exalibur
Kraken Skulls!
The honeybadgers lol
House of sungold

KOS:
Shieldport
Leblanca
Warlord
Hellena
Neg & griffo

Are our current KOS (what is up to date on site). I'm not sure why you're hearing these terms but they're not coming from the higher ranks (lower ranks creating their own list). We really have no 'tiers' of our KOS. But say if you constantly tamper with our members and our guild trips to freedich and what not, it'll be much harder for any diplomatics to be held.

Reetz
10-28-2014, 12:58 PM
^ love lAFFETS comment

Whiteflagwaver
10-28-2014, 01:01 PM
I have heard you guys claim you're not a zerg. Yesterday for an illegal tree farm you brought over 40 ppl at 1:30am EST on a weekday. I dont understand how you can deny being a massive blob. Do you think you're a zerg? If not...what are you?

This brings up the problem of "Zerg" this term is thrown around SO much and people don't seem to truly understand the meaning.
If anything i can say the 'blob' term fits us much more than zerg. To explain the tree farm, that raid was put together earlier in the day for a Freedich run, where it just continued into other things like Hasla, Hanure the hunter, etc... We were already aware of the farm from yesterday and we timed to the trees to be taken. Well that time was creeping up and the few members(2-3) at the farm were having troubles with the reds and actually wiped. At that time the raid finished what we were doing initially and decided we'd go with that raid to the farm for defense (we were told that a good sum of reds were there)

I do NOT think we're a zerg, a zerg implies that we're literally just a huge number of members mindless flushing in to a fight with no lead. What we do is hard to classify since there is no real term for i suppose, Though a blob makes a LOT more sense but i don't exactly agree that's what we're. We have our coms often full and during a fight the leaders are usually the only ones talking unless a member has important information to give (This already shows we're not a zerg as we communicate). We also fight with Large scale pvp tactics (skullknights, revenants, healers in the pack, etc...)

BUT, when leaders are not around (during raids) i do agree that our guild needs work. The guild becomes zerg-like and hard to control (Parties/raids put together by members).

So summarize, When leaders are present we're like a proper PVP guild. When the leaders are not present members become very brute-force like.

Whiteflagwaver
10-28-2014, 01:07 PM

I think our reputation should hold as a guild that works to move forward (though i do see why many people are angry with us).

What do you mean values as a whole? Our current goals we plan to work for?
If yes, we want to work to getting all our members geared and prepped with galleons, merch, fishing boat (what ever they damn please). We're also working hard towards gaining the castle on Auroria for our members that failed to retrieve land during the land grab ( or cannot afford land).

It's really up to you if you'd like to join. But I'm sure as you seen our reputation if hurt because very few people know how Blank works. (they generalize a few members actions on a guild of 200) I also think they call us zerg/blob since we very easily put together a 50man raid in a few minutes at max and defend/attack what ever we formed the raid for.

I suppose if you'd like to join, know that their is inevitable hate to come with being in Blank.

Whiteflagwaver
10-28-2014, 01:08 PM
You of all people should not be doing an AMA. I personally have nothing against any Blank member, save you. You couldn't even properly sell a merchant ship and when the deadline for the gilda came, you failed to have not only the gilda, but you completely broke the deal. We liquidated our funds and you left us high and dry. You tried to negate how much of a ♥♥♥♥♥♥bag you were by claiming you were nice, but at the endo f it we both agreed you were a scumbag lol. Your a tool who couldn't supply the gilda for a merchant ship deal because you gave Issenryu a galleon for free. How could you possibly imagine to do an AMA representing your guild when you can't even do a simple business deal in a video game? I don't hate Blank, but I have a problem with this thread.

This thread in and of itself is stupid. You want to try to stop all the Blank hate and your method of doing so is posting on the forums?!?!? You'll only start up more hate for your guild. This is utter stupidity. Don''t even get me started on how arrogant this is either. /thread this worthless junk

I will respond to this when i get home and show how it has nothing to do with Blank.

Whiteflagwaver
10-28-2014, 01:19 PM
I have some questions. You claim your not a zerg and yet on multiple occasions my guild members and i have been in a group of 5 or less and blanks have ganked our entire group for no reason in a group of 15+. I assume your clan is geared towards pirateering which is part of the game and im 100% ok with, If thats what people choose; but to keep some integrety involved in the game i think having a reason or being reasonable to get your "crime points" should definatley play a factor.

Another Issue I have is I have had a Blank member in nation chat bragging about how he waits for his friends in the guild to get jury duty so he can get less time in jail. I feel this goes back to my integrity i9n the game quote and wanted to know if this is recommended or condoned?

i apprecitate this post because as a Honey Badger our Guilds dont get along but at least this will clear up any misconseptions we may have or help us to understand why you do what you do.

What you're talking about is something i do agree on that Blank as guild NEEDS to work on. The guild is starting to become large (We've just breached 200) and control of the members is getting harder (1GM, 1Commander, 5 Officers). Which is bad due to our members actions are reflecting on the guild as a WHOLE.

Your first problem relates also to a problem with the guild your in(if its on KOS list) and if its not we can discuss what went on (PM me) The guild in itself is NOT working to being pirates, thought that doesn't stop the few members that do seek being pirates later on when their geared and what not.

Edit: Ah yes Honey badgers are on the KOS list, if there diplomatics that you'd like be held msg me in-game when i'm online and we can talk (or PM here)

Would you mind giving me a name on the member who does this?
I find it a little hard to believe as it's not exactly easy to sync something like that. I often find that most of the times in a raid of 50 maybe 1-2 people might be wanted, ranging from trolling other guild members, uprooting, or actual pirating.
From where i stand, i would like to punish those players for claiming superiority of being in a "bigger and badder" guild. (again this is me and not what other officers+ might want)

Whiteflagwaver
10-28-2014, 01:21 PM
I have a question:
For a guild named after an anime show from 2 seasons ago, how can you justify having more than 2 people in your guild?
Maybe we're just 2 people controlling over 200 accounts at the same time and have developed a severe case of schizophrenia?

Whiteflagwaver
10-28-2014, 01:23 PM
ok not to fan the flames or anything but if you want positive results either boot EVERYONE who is a D bag from your guild or just accept that there are going to be a boat load of same faction pkers D bags pirates and the infamous ZERG associated with your guild, when your guild gets too large you cannot monitor all happening from within. and bam you get problems...big problems which end up with people raging here.
eventually your guild will collapse and all the members will hit up another zerg guild. so if you want to save your guild boot everyone but those who either can monitor themselves or that YOU can monitor otherwise your guild is just going to end its a process that will always repeat itself again and again and again you cant really stop it.
but what do I care? I live in the land of Asians and kitty girls over here on the east I love seeing you guys struggle from internal strife ^_^

I'm not trying to save face here. What I'm trying to do is help others understand what Blank is like from the INSIDE of the guild without the bias and snarky comments. (like other posts)

Yes you're right about us getting too big and it becoming to hard to control the members actions. (recruitment has gotten tighter and I'm working on a behavior system<-- I mean what is kickable and what is not)

Whiteflagwaver
10-28-2014, 01:25 PM
@ Laffett See, This is the misconception of Blank it'd like to clear up.

Dreadloch
10-28-2014, 01:44 PM
An AMA?

Would you rather fight one Blank sized Jolly Q, or 100 Jolly Q sized Blanks?

Koltiron
10-28-2014, 01:46 PM
I will respond to this when i get home and show how it has nothing to do with Blank.

Nothing in my post says anything about Blank, what are you talking about? I explicitly said I have nothing against anyone in Blank, except for you. This is you as a person and I am singling you out and eliminating your connection to Blank, so I don't know what you are talking about because this has nothing to do with Blank. If anything, your respond proves even more how you are too incompetent to be a host of any AMA, this is just you on an ego trip. Based off our conversations and your response, I'm willing to bet english is not your first/primary language. That isn't meant to be an insult, that is an assumption based off of your inability to properly communicate and/or process and interpret what is communicated to you. Not sure if your superiors are aware of this, but these aren't good qualities to have as an officer

Selendri
10-28-2014, 01:47 PM
LOL that kill on sight list is looking pretty huge for the "Best guild on the west faction and server, moving forward to help progress the entire faction".

Also i don't know if you're blatantly lying like most blank officers do but there is no such thing as a diplomatic with blank, we've had this discussion a million times and it's always ended in the same rhetoric "Unless you're absorbed by us, or help us with everything our guild is interested in and stay out of our way, you're a "Small useless guild" that "Isn't helping the faction progress" " and we'll betray you and steal your stuff whenever we feel like.

In the past couple of days you've been baited by numerous people and guilds into admitting either one of two things

1. You're lying ♥♥♥♥♥♥bags who want the most out of the factions resources because you consider yourselves the absolute best on the server, reek of elitism and greed, and hide behind the guise of "Some members did it" "Our guild is too big" whilst maintaining you're not indeed a zerg.(40% chance)

2. You're actually completely incompetent at organizing a guild and maintaining it, instead using mass numbers to achieve X Y Z in the game and passing it off as "Skill" and as something that can only be obtained in <Blank> (60% Chance)

All the west faction has to go on is your actions, your officers actions and your guild masters actions, and those actions are more akin to us going into Harayan starting zone and trying to play there, Blank as a guild has not helped the faction in the slightest bit, you've hindered the ♥♥♥♥ out of it with your grubby underhanded tactics.

So you ask why basically everyone apart from blank hates you? That exact reason, you've made a motif out of ♥♥♥♥ing over the other guilds on the faction to further your own interests in the game solely because your guild believes they're the best on the faction, best on the server ad infinitum, all the while spouting elitest dribble claiming it as fact.

The only way Blank as a guild could change it's standing is if it started giving out free TS tree's before auroria, cause as it stands, most of the guilds on West faction are more likely to help Jolly Q get a castle just to spite you.

Whiteflagwaver
10-28-2014, 01:53 PM
An AMA?

Would you rather fight one Blank sized Jolly Q, or 100 Jolly Q sized Blanks?

I have no idea how answer this so ill go with, Yes.

Whiteflagwaver
10-28-2014, 02:17 PM
LOL that kill on sight list is looking pretty huge for the "Best guild on the west faction and server, moving forward to help progress the entire faction".

Also i don't know if you're blatantly lying like most blank officers do but there is no such thing as a diplomatic with blank, we've had this discussion a million times and it's always ended in the same rhetoric "Unless you're absorbed by us, or help us with everything our guild is interested in and stay out of our way, you're a "Small useless guild" that "Isn't helping the faction progress" " and we'll betray you and steal your stuff whenever we feel like.

In the past couple of days you've been baited by numerous people and guilds into admitting either one of two things

1. You're lying ♥♥♥♥♥♥bags who want the most out of the factions resources because you consider yourselves the absolute best on the server, reek of elitism and greed, and hide behind the guise of "Some members did it" "Our guild is too big" whilst maintaining you're not indeed a zerg.(40% chance)

2. You're actually completely incompetent at organizing a guild and maintaining it, instead using mass numbers to achieve X Y Z in the game and passing it off as "Skill" and as something that can only be obtained in <Blank> (60% Chance)

All the west faction has to go on is your actions, your officers actions and your guild masters actions, and those actions are more akin to us going into Harayan starting zone and trying to play there, Blank as a guild has not helped the faction in the slightest bit, you've hindered the ♥♥♥♥ out of it with your grubby underhanded tactics.

So you ask why basically everyone apart from blank hates you? That exact reason, you've made a motif out of ♥♥♥♥ing over the other guilds on the faction to further your own interests in the game solely because your guild believes they're the best on the faction, best on the server ad infinitum, all the while spouting elitest dribble claiming it as fact.

The only way Blank as a guild could change it's standing is if it started giving out free TS tree's before auroria, cause as it stands, most of the guilds on West faction are more likely to help Jolly Q get a castle just to spite you.

I have no idea what officers of Blank you're talking to considering there isn't one that is actually on this forum... I know one Officer that would actually say anything near that, and he rarely answers whispers.

Those claims are not made by Blank but by members that feel like that's what they want out of the guild or that's how they view the guild. You're generalizing things said by a few members has the whole guilds opinion. If i do recall reading once one of our members (not calling out names) did make that claim, in which i do not condone.

1. Please name of the guilds we've done this to and post evidence/source You're making a claim that you have no evidence to and which i cannot defend against. While some members might do these actions the Guild itself does not condone it and we do not actively take part in fighting the West (exceptions to top KOS) Most of the time it's a KOS guild hitting us first then us retaliating and them then complaining we're a zerg, blob, un-skilled and the what not.

2. As an officer i do not RUN the guild, i assist in its growth and help it move along. The most #'s we 'throw' around is usually a full raid lead by Issen with the assist of officers and information fed from members. While i do realize we brag after we 'win' wars/fights/skirmishes what ever you'd like to pass it off by, this is a Video GAME why is that so bad?

Again you're starting with the accusations that we're harming our Faction like we're the American Banking system. How is it we'd be able to control our faction like the way you're making it sound? And AGAIN please provide evidence of what we're doing.

The only guilds i could imagine '♥♥♥♥ing over' would be... well ♥♥♥♥ i just can't see WHO. Sure our KOS might be larger but most of the time it's just picking of a party of these people or a single person. If i recall the biggest person we've ♥♥♥♥ed over was Oroboros when they were still around (Destroyed a merch full of packs and a galleon) But then again i haven't been to every fight, war, or conflict this guild has been through. But apparently you have.

Again, this thread isn't about saving face and try to make us look better.

Selendri
10-28-2014, 03:02 PM
Whisper any guild on the server and they've got their blank story, ours was when we helped save your trade pack run from Jolly q, then the next day you raided our trade run, i'm not going to go around compiling evidence and screenshots that probably don't exist from other guilds who either A. i have no idea of who their members are or B. like us know it happened and didn't feel the need to document every aspect of the gameplay.

You're going to continue to use the "Give evidence please" thing but the fact is, we know it happened, they know it happened, it continues to happen, and with the rampant elitism your guild oozes across every facet of this game, that's why no one on the faction likes blank.

It's not an opinion, a maybe or a guess, it's just fact, you wanted to know why, that's why, the largest guild on our faction has become the worst thing to happen to our faction, to be honest unless you get your house in order this is going to continue to happen, there's a reason why people don't contact blank when ♥♥♥♥ goes down because of said statements above, it happened 2 nights ago.

We raided your fishing ships, Cupcakes got super pissed and messaged neg that house sungold was on "Tr00 Kvlt KOS" and then an entire cluster♥♥♥♥er that somehow ended up in it being icylau's fault according to cupcakes even though we were the ones that started the raid on yours ships? I'm still not 100% sure what happened in that other than we got away with a fish and someone blamed someone for something and we got put on a "True kos" by cupcake for something icylau did?

Anyway, we could just keep saying the same things all day and continue to argue, these are the problems the faction has with blank.

Koltiron
10-28-2014, 03:06 PM
Whisper any guild on the server and they've got their blank story, ours was when we helped save your trade pack run from Jolly q, then the next day you raided our trade run, i'm not going to go around compiling evidence and screenshots that probably don't exist from other guilds who either A. i have no idea of who their members are or B. like us know it happened and didn't feel the need to document every aspect of the gameplay.

You're going to continue to use the "Give evidence please" thing but the fact is, we know it happened, they know it happened, it continues to happen, and with the rampant elitism your guild oozes across every facet of this game, that's why no one on the faction likes blank.

It's not an opinion, a maybe or a guess, it's just fact, you wanted to know why, that's why, the largest guild on our faction has become the worst thing to happen to our faction, to be honest unless you get your house in order this is going to continue to happen, there's a reason why people don't contact blank when ♥♥♥♥ goes down because of said statements above, it happened 2 nights ago.

We raided your fishing ships, Cupcakes got super pissed and messaged neg that house sungold was on "Tr00 Kvlt KOS" and then an entire cluster♥♥♥♥er that somehow ended up in it being icylau's fault according to cupcakes even though we were the ones that started the raid on yours ships? I'm still not 100% sure what happened in that other than we got away with a fish and someone blamed someone for something and we got put on a "True kos" by cupcake for something icylau did?

Anyway, we could just keep saying the same things all day and continue to argue, these are the problems the faction has with blank.

You wouldn't have this type of drama if your members stopped tossing around KoS threats whenever someone beats them in a duel or arena. I am giving an example in that sense, of course, not a hyperbole.

Whiteflagwaver
10-28-2014, 04:49 PM
Nothing in my post says anything about Blank, what are you talking about? I explicitly said I have nothing against anyone in Blank, except for you. This is you as a person and I am singling you out and eliminating your connection to Blank, so I don't know what you are talking about because this has nothing to do with Blank. If anything, your respond proves even more how you are too incompetent to be a host of any AMA, this is just you on an ego trip. Based off our conversations and your response, I'm willing to bet english is not your first/primary language. That isn't meant to be an insult, that is an assumption based off of your inability to properly communicate and/or process and interpret what is communicated to you. Not sure if your superiors are aware of this, but these aren't good qualities to have as an officer

So other people are clear on this, this is what happened between me and this guy. (I'll put this very simply)
1. I ask in faction price of Gal/merch design
2. He messages me asking if i was selling
3. I reply in future yes i'm and wondering current prices
4. We then set up a 'deal' that i'll sell him merch design at 1200g~ When i obtain said design
5. Due date rolls around (yes bad on my part) i still yet have the design, but had mats for
6. Found real price of merch and i raise it, but (bad on me) i tell him a few more days and recommend he also looks for another seller
7. He... well at this point things gets a little scrambled, and he believe i set a date and set an absolute price.
This is where things go south x2
8. Tell him i probably wont be selling merch design but getting x2 galleon one to build and one to sell
9. He then goes off on a tangent, saying i screwed him, that i promised him a set price and date.
10. At this point i'm tired of listening to his tangent and just agree with him so he leaves me alone.

Now to address personally, i never promised you ANYTHING. I said i COULD make a deal not WILL make the deal. Apparently you just couldn't handle that i wasn't going to make the deal with me and got irrationally angry. Yes, shame on me for not up-holding something i said i could do. But i in now way deserve the hate you seem to vent at me, those were the only times we communicated and i never once insulted you during our conversation. (Unless it was an insult to not complete the 'deal')

Whiteflagwaver
10-28-2014, 05:02 PM

I'm going to infer you're in House Sungold by your story.

When you came out an helped us at Freedich we put you on our Friendly Guild/Person(s) list. Now this was a good 2-3 weeks ago? Only 3 days ago had any problem arisen with House Sungold,(NOTE: This is 2nd hand info, i was NOT online when events happened) it was when on of your parties pirated a ship of ours (Personal run maybe 3-4 blank members on a clipper). Issenryu then put together a group and go revenge, this then sparked things between ours and yours officials. (Where at this point i'm un-clear of the rest of the story but you ended up on the list)

I'm not using the "Give evidence" thing as an excuse of actions. But it unfair, you can make any claim you wish against us with 0 fact behind it and how am i to try to prove you wrong? (You can't prove anything, i can't disprove anything)

I didn't want to know why that Blank is hated, i KNOW why, i want to know a way to HELP fix this problem.
Also this claim that Blank is the largest Guild in the faction, how do you know this? We JUST broke 200 members recently, and you're acting like we we're Vindictive when they had nearing (700? It's been ahwhile)

Yeah and those whole incident... I also am quiet unaware of what exactly happened. I'll need to talk to people about this whole "True KOS" thing you're talking about because it doesn't exist...

Koltiron
10-28-2014, 05:17 PM
So other people are clear on this, this is what happened between me and this guy. (I'll put this very simply)
1. I ask in faction price of Gal/merch design
2. He messages me asking if i was selling
3. I reply in future yes i'm and wondering current prices
4. We then set up a 'deal' that i'll sell him merch design at 1200g~ When i obtain said design
5. Due date rolls around (yes bad on my part) i still yet have the design, but had mats for
6. Found real price of merch and i raise it, but (bad on me) i tell him a few more days and recommend he also looks for another seller
7. He... well at this point things gets a little scrambled, and he believe i set a date and set an absolute price.
This is where things go south x2
8. Tell him i probably wont be selling merch design but getting x2 galleon one to build and one to sell
9. He then goes off on a tangent, saying i screwed him, that i promised him a set price and date.
10. At this point i'm tired of listening to his tangent and just agree with him so he leaves me alone.

Now to address personally, i never promised you ANYTHING. I said i COULD make a deal not WILL make the deal. Apparently you just couldn't handle that i wasn't going to make the deal with me and got irrationally angry. Yes, shame on me for not up-holding something i said i could do. But i in now way deserve the hate you seem to vent at me, those were the only times we communicated and i never once insulted you during our conversation. (Unless it was an insult to not complete the 'deal')

You are omitting and lying about a few key points here. Allow me to fill you in on what you should remember.

1. You ask in faction chat how much a merch ship goes for, I tell you I am an interested buyer
2. You tell me 900-1200g is an appropriate number and we will talk more the next day. I contact you the next day, I get no response
3. Two days later I message you again and you refer me toIssenryu because it seems you are incapable of answering questions yourself. I go to Issneryu and he raises the price to 1500-1700g. 200g isn't really make or break
4. Issenryu realizes how disorganized YOU have made this and refers me back to you. When I message you back you tell me you will have it by Sunday, this conversation was on Friday.
5. Saturday I message you and you say you will have enough gilda to sell it for 1500g. We liquidate our funds off the auction house and have the money ready to give you.
6. You message me later that day saying you don't have enough gilda now because Issenryu demanded you give him a galleon ship, for free. What's more surprising than that is you did it.
7. You then tell me you will not sell me the merchant ship after you have led us on that you were going to sell it. Followed by that, you half assed trying to make up for it by trying to refer us to other "sellers". Yeah, that's some ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
8. I get mad at you because you are slimeball who is a sheep to Issenryu. Who the ♥♥♥♥ gives up 250 gilda + all the money and labor needed for the mats, thus I ask you why you did this. You respond actually venting your own frustration at Blank and Issenryu. Whoops, sorry, was I not supposed to say that? Oh well.
9. I call you a scumbag and explain to you how disorganized you and Issenryu have been about this entire exchange. If you remember, in the end, you actually admitted to screwing us over. You switched the due date several times and couldn't get your ♥♥♥♥ together, neither could Issenryu.

Let me offer this advice once more, best of luck to you two should you ever choose to do anything related to sales or business. You are incompetent and that's about the bottom line. You aren't capable of interpreting what is communicated to you and you aren't capable of upholding reliable communications with others. Anyone like that shouldn't be an officer of a guild, they should go learn how to properly communicate with others, AKA get off their computers and spend some time outdoors with company. The fact that you post an AMA on the forums, with a majority of users being Blank haters, in an attempt to try to clear up facts about Blank, shows about how far your intelligence goes. This is an ego trip for someone who is evidently incapable of actually communicating with other people.

Rollilopan
10-28-2014, 05:22 PM
http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/tumblr_ljh0puClWT1qfkt17.gif

neg
10-28-2014, 05:23 PM
Are our current KOS (what is up to date on site). I'm not sure why you're hearing these terms but they're not coming from the higher ranks (lower ranks creating their own list). We really have no 'tiers' of our KOS. But say if you constantly tamper with our members and our guild trips to freedich and what not, it'll be much harder for any diplomatics to be held.

That KoS list list is pretty hilarious, considering you guys started the rubbish with Atlantis after you tried to push their two Merchant Ships out of Nuia controlled area into the Neutral waters near Crescent Throne(Issenryu was there).
I suppose last week when you were trying to push a Black Forest Merchant Ship away from the guards at Freedich you made the same mistake? (Issenryu was there again with his Galleon out trying to blow up their Merchant Ship)

So pretty much if Blank attacks you, they put you on their KoS list then try make up what ever story suits their agenda at the time.. Either that or they just make up fantastical stories about what 'supposedly' happened at the time..

Cute++

P.S. Having that signature showing off you are an Officer in Blank like its some amazing title just makes you look like a pompous tool, but hey everyone is surely used to that by now from you guys (almost as hilarious as Archteous threatening people on juries that they will get put on the KoS list if they give him guilty, or he will remove your Alliance with their guild if they don't give him innocent..)

Rollilopan
10-28-2014, 05:25 PM
http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/tumblr_ljh0puClWT1qfkt17.gif

Always fun to get a peek under the hood.

Koltiron
10-28-2014, 05:28 PM
To continue on that analogy, Rollilopan, this is about as accurate I can portray the current situation on the West

http://i.ytimg.com/vi/QA_KtjDymig/hqdefault.jpg

Whiteflagwaver
10-28-2014, 05:32 PM
You are omitting and lying about a few key points here. Allow me to fill you in on what you should remember.

1. You ask in faction chat how much a merch ship goes for, I tell you I am an interested buyer
2. You tell me 900-1200g is an appropriate number and we will talk more the next day. I contact you the next day, I get no response
3. Two days later I message you again and you refer me toIssenryu because it seems you are incapable of answering questions yourself. I go to Issneryu and he raises the price to 1500-1700g. 200g isn't really make or break
4. Issenryu realizes how disorganized YOU have made this and refers me back to you. When I message you back you tell me you will have it by Sunday, this conversation was on Friday.
5. Saturday I message you and you say you will have enough gilda to sell it for 1500g. We liquidate our funds off the auction house and have the money ready to give you.
6. You message me later that day saying you don't have enough gilda now because Issenryu demanded you give him a galleon ship, for free. What's more surprising than that is you did it.
7. You then tell me you will not sell me the merchant ship after you have led us on that you were going to sell it. Followed by that, you half assed trying to make up for it by trying to refer us to other "sellers". Yeah, that's some ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
8. I get mad at you because you are slimeball who is a sheep to Issenryu. Who the ♥♥♥♥ gives up 250 gilda + all the money and labor needed for the mats, thus I ask you why you did this. You respond actually venting your own frustration at Blank and Issenryu. Whoops, sorry, was I not supposed to say that? Oh well.
9. I call you a scumbag and explain to you how disorganized you and Issenryu have been about this entire exchange. If you remember, in the end, you actually admitted to screwing us over. You switched the due date several times and couldn't get your ♥♥♥♥ together, neither could Issenryu.

Let me offer this advice once more, best of luck to you two should you ever choose to do anything related to sales or business. You are incompetent and that's about the bottom line. You aren't capable of interpreting what is communicated to you and you aren't capable of upholding reliable communications with others. Anyone like that shouldn't be an officer of a guild, they should go learn how to properly communicate with others, AKA get off their computers and spend some time outdoors with company. The fact that you post an AMA on the forums, with a majority of users being Blank haters, in an attempt to try to clear up facts about Blank, shows about how far your intelligence goes. This is an ego trip for someone who is evidently incapable of actually communicating with other people.

You keep saying i'm on an ego trip, i'm seeing how this is at ALL an ego trip. I know the majority of people here don't like Blank, i can read. I posted here to calm some of the bull ♥♥♥♥ that's been flying around. And again you constantly insult me when i still have yet to insult you once, yet you call me the one on an ego-trip.

Love how you've taken one messed up deal and reflected it to say that's who i am. I even admitted this was my 2nd time hardcore playing an MMO and i wasn't very keen on the whole system.

But thank you, for continuing to bash me on this event, for insulting me in every post you've made here, because you've shown me what type of person you're.

Whiteflagwaver
10-28-2014, 05:32 PM

Always fun to get a peek under the hood.

It's a train wreck.

Koltiron
10-28-2014, 05:41 PM
You keep saying i'm on an ego trip, i'm seeing how this is at ALL an ego trip. I know the majority of people here don't like Blank, i can read. I posted here to calm some of the bull ♥♥♥♥ that's been flying around. And again you constantly insult me when i still have yet to insult you once, yet you call me the one on an ego-trip.

Love how you've taken one messed up deal and reflected it to say that's who i am. I even admitted this was my 2nd time hardcore playing an MMO and i wasn't very keen on the whole system.

But thank you, for continuing to bash me on this event, for insulting me in every post you've made here, because you've shown me what type of person you're.

An ego trip would make sense? You mean to tell me this isn't an ego trip? That's even more sad, because its simple stupidity. You want to "clean" up" the way people see Blank and all the ♥♥♥♥ thrown against them and this is your method of doing so? That's ♥♥♥♥ing pathetic, "officer"

I've taken that interaction with the deal and your posts that you've made on this thread. You told me you considered yourself to be a nice person, and hell for all I know you could be a very nice guy irl. But it's what you have said and done in that interaction and on this thread that gives me a just cause to label you for what you have shown yourself to be. I don't care if you're the nicest guy on earth, because all you have displayed to the general public and myself is utter stupidity.

To answer your final point, you try to make fun of me for making an assumption of who you are based on what you've communicated to me, yet, here's the good part, you say you know what type of person I am based on what I've shown you in this thread. You just went 100% hypocrite on me, wtf. You used exactly what you tried to make fun of me for as a way to defend yourself. If this isn't enough proof to display the little amount of intellect you have, then I don't know what is >.<.

Glakner
10-28-2014, 06:07 PM
I would like to add to this. My name is Glakner a daggerspell and <Blank> member, who was a Honeybadger until 4 days ago. I left because the Badgers started a fight they could not win and refused to back off. I was there in Hellswamp when it all kicked off. Lordtheran would hear nothing of peaceful resolution "blank wont honor it anyway" ect ect. I went to Blank because I saw objectivily an organized guild able to react fast, thats what you need in this game if you want to be more than a collection of people running packs.
I was nervous when I joined, fearing some over elite pricks would dress me down and be generally rude they are after all <BLANK>. With in an hour I was on a boat with the GM sailing to a world boss, Coms were clear as he explained what was to happen in the coming minutes. After that I think we went to Freds Isle, where we locked down the traders and made it so some greens could get some packs in. I heard "oooo greens lets kill them" spoken in coms, then I heard from about 6 people to stop and "why the ♥♥♥♥ would you do that", the leadership does not approve of wanton killing of same faction. It is a case of "a few bad apples spoiling a bunch".

Instead of posting more ignorant hate filled posts about blank How about find out who is in charge and speak with him.

#2cents

neg
10-28-2014, 06:10 PM
I went to Blank because I saw objectivily an organized guild able to react fast, thats what you need in this game if you want to be more than a collection of people running packs.

L O L

So you are pretty much too much of a carebear to fight is what you are saying, good to see where peoples real loyalties lie m8

I heard "oooo greens lets kill them" spoken in coms, then I heard from about 6 people to stop and "why the ♥♥♥♥ would you do that", the leadership does not approve of wanton killing of same faction. It is a case of "a few bad apples spoiling a bunch".
Issenryu has been there multiple times then they have killed or tried to kill players from guilds they have an alliance/friendly with, so it isnt just a few 'bad eggs'

Koltiron
10-28-2014, 06:19 PM
Instead of posting more ignorant hate filled posts about blank How about find out who is in charge and speak with him.

Say what you want about my posts but they are not ignorant. If you read them, also, you would see that I couldn't even get Issenryu to respond back to me about making a transaction. Also, I'd rather not message the guy that caps locks his guildy in faction chat when he left the guild because he didn't have time to play anymore or when he links the OP items he has practically milked from his guild in faction chat.

You said don't make ignorant posts yet you just joined Blank and you are already going on the forums and sharing your assumptions that are based on a short time frame. That's pretty damn ignorant. Give it a bit of time, evaluate the situation honestly and thoroughly, and then make the decision for yourself. No offense intended, just saying how it is

Glakner
10-28-2014, 06:21 PM
Issenryu has been there multiple times then they have killed or tried to kill players from guilds they have an alliance/friendly with, so it isnt just a few 'bad eggs'

You have a SS of that? Or any proof at all? With out that I believe this to be slander. It goes against every action and word Issen has made on the matter.

Really not worth the time though is it? Your mind is made up.

Glakner
10-28-2014, 06:23 PM
You said don't make ignorant posts yet you just joined Blank and you are already going on the forums and sharing your assumptions that are based on a short time frame. That's pretty damn ignorant. Give it a bit of time, evaluate the situation honestly and thoroughly, and then make the decision for yourself. No offense intended, just saying how it is

MY post is based on FACT, I know this because it happened, I was there.

Tyrannos
10-28-2014, 06:31 PM
Hi everyone,

We feel that this thread has degenerated into a non-constructive discussion, so we've closed it. Please remember to keep your comments respectful and constructive at all times on our forums, even when you disagree with others.

If anyone has questions or concerns about this thread closure, please feel free to PM a member of the Community Team.

Thank you!