PDA

View Full Version : [West] <Sanguine Artifice> - Now Recruiting

Ochenaid
10-28-2014, 11:02 AM
Sanguine Artifice
West Faction / PvX / Small-Group Oriented

http://i.imgur.com/050ts.png

Sanguine Artifice is a small group of gamers that have stuck together since 2008, and we have now more recently found ourselves heavily invested in ArcheAge. As a guild, our goal is to grow to and maintain a moderate size; we have no intention of working towards becoming a "zerg" guild. We expect our members to work closely together, and become stronger as a unified group in all aspects.

We plan to use a TeamSpeak server once we have enough members to justify the hosting/resources, so VoIP use is currently not a requirement, but will be encouraged soon enough.

Requirements

Must be 18 years of age or older, some exceptions apply (maturity expected).

Must be at least level 15 upon joining.

Must not be intent on becoming a Pirate, nor engage in in-faction piracy or grievous crimes.

**While having Patron is preferred, it is not required to join us. We encourage making it a goal to gain Patron status.**

Sanguine Artifice may be the guild for you if:

You prefer a small, tight-knit community over a large one.

You're looking for a guild that puts priority in group organization and unity.

You would prefer becoming friends with your guild mates rather than acquaintances.

You believe all members of a guild should be valued as an asset to greater goals.

You believe a proper strategy is important in all combat situations, and time should be taken to plan before acting on an idea.

You prefer traveling with companions during trade runs.

Sanguine Artifice does not condone nor support:

In-Faction Piracy

In-Faction Combat (with the exception of self-defense and attacking purples)

Intentional griefing (blocking routes, blocking NPCs, hijacking allied vehicles or ships, etc)

Designating KoS Targets In-Faction

Interested in joining, or have questions? Please contact any of the following at your earliest convenience!

Hileta - Guild Leader
Aroha - Officer/Unicorn
Metalarms - Officer

TattedSoul
10-28-2014, 12:39 PM
I've gone and taken the info you had posted and listed you guild on the Original server guild list. If something needs to be updated or change please post or send me the info to my inbox.

http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?92024-Calleil-Guild-List

Aroha
10-28-2014, 03:04 PM
I've gone and taken the info you had posted and listed you guild on the Original server guild list. If something needs to be updated or change please post or send me the info to my inbox.

http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?92024-Calleil-Guild-List

I'd like to be updated to "Head Unicorn", as "Unicorn" is far too uniform. I worked hard for this title, I need to flaunt it to the max!

MetalArms
10-30-2014, 07:10 PM
id like a title too, something more manly than unicorn like Master Kitten

Aroha
10-30-2014, 07:28 PM
id like a title too, something more manly than unicorn like Master Kitten

I take offense to that. There is nothing more manly than unicorns.