PDA

View Full Version : Havoc Gaming vs RDD- Naval PVP Yesterday

Strac
10-28-2014, 09:29 PM
We pulled away from our peace zone trade packing and pve crushing (briefly mind you), for some naval fun. Good fight to the RDD and any other randoms from east who tried to help.

J5dlsec8QWU

Penispatchthepirate
10-29-2014, 05:35 AM
Nice fights!

Also nice music, is that your 70s ♥♥♥♥ music station?

NgArclite
10-29-2014, 06:50 AM
Lack of galleon disappoints

Moccoo
10-29-2014, 09:40 AM
GG, you wiped the floor with us.
Was fun

Oneeyedwilly
10-30-2014, 08:20 AM
GG, you wiped the floor with us.
Was fun

So... changing subjects, Havoc had a CTA kinda gilda run and as they landed someone yelled out Deja Vu on island and they ran for their ships to leave all the while being covered by XIII Legion (Reds). Are reds not dead anymore Havoc? What exactly made you feel that engagement was a win? I saw Deja Vu holding the beach, Havoc running and XIII Legion at the nui yet Havoc members felt they won the day. I mean yea Havoc won if the goal was to see how fast they can run away. Did you feel you won cause a few of yours camped a few greens at the nui while the rest of you "strategically retreated"? You see the darndest things when you spend most of your time stealthed on Freedich. I really need to upgrade my rig and start recording this ♥♥♥♥. Over the last few weeks I have really come to respect these Deja Vu guys, even though I am pretty sure I didn't like the very same people under the WAL tag. Keep it up Deja Vu, and Hypno can you tell your people not to kill Oneeyedwilly please? I see so much less when I am stuck at my nui.

Evoex_LotD
10-30-2014, 08:23 AM
Shots fired?

Also, hurray for water PvP!

Oneeyedwilly
10-30-2014, 09:03 AM
Shots fired?

Also, hurray for water PvP!

Not by Havoc, they ran, didn't you read the post?

Ody
10-30-2014, 09:28 AM
You should have seen the whispers we were getting yesterday from Havoc.

Grats Havoc, you owned us?

On an Edit: I should have recorded our Naval battle we had yesterday against XIII Legion, Mirage, and Addiction. Was pretty epic. Where was havoc? Ahh, probably killing the tiger boss in Hasla. GG

Yaksnot
10-30-2014, 10:34 AM
next time SS these mysterious "whispers" and post them imo. Easy for forum trolls to say anything they want. I was there I saw what happened. we got jammed in a bad place and did the best we could to get out.

RooR
10-30-2014, 10:38 AM
havoc still exists?

Strac
10-30-2014, 11:03 AM
We landed near the south end of freedich. Immediately got engaged by reds flooding out of their respawn point. Turned to see tt6 and deja on our flank approaching us. So we narrowed the engagement putting us on a Peninsula point to regroup and turned to fight deja vu and tt6. This put the reds behind deja vu and tt6. So we lost about 8 players with packs while tt6 and deja vu broke off from us to deal with their flank which they were oblivious to being hit by the reds respawning. So since we had nobody engaging us anymore and still had 80% of our packs we took to regrouping on the sea.

I appreciate your attempt at relaying what happened though willy. Your story certainly has more drama to it, but less common sense and facts.

Looking forward to more engagements on land and sea. Pvp is life.

Ody
10-30-2014, 11:28 AM
We landed near the south end of freedich. Immediately got engaged by reds flooding out of their respawn point. Turned to see tt6 and deja on our flank approaching us. So we narrowed the engagement putting us on a Peninsula point to regroup and turned to fight deja vu and tt6. This put the reds behind deja vu and tt6. So we lost about 8 players with packs while tt6 and deja vu broke off from us to deal with their flank which they were oblivious to being hit by the reds respawning. So since we had nobody engaging us anymore and still had 80% of our packs we took to regrouping on the sea.

I appreciate your attempt at relaying what happened though willy. Your story certainly has more drama to it, but less common sense and facts.

Looking forward to more engagements on land and sea. PvE is life.

Fixed. You're welcome.

Martinfort
10-30-2014, 03:01 PM
Fixed. You're welcome.

Give them some credit, Players vs Progress is a serious struggle.

Oneeyedwilly
10-30-2014, 03:09 PM

Looking forward to more engagements on land and sea. Pvp is life.

Well perspective I guess. What I saw from a stealthed position up top was Havoc hit the beach secs later someone shouted Deja Vu on island and before they even hit the chokepoint you guys were running for your boats. No one had engaged you as of yet, until Deja and friends got to you and you were getting rekt when XIII hit Deja from behind as Deja had just sent them to nui a min before. The reds did not attempt to engage you in anyway and you ran. Packs are worthless, a PvP guild would have dropped em and wiped both Deja and reds or died trying, you guys ran.

Easystreet
10-30-2014, 03:25 PM
Give them some credit, Players vs Progress is a serious struggle.
Seems to me, you were the ones laying on the beach...not us...thats pvp right? Or is that PVE in your world...

Oneeyedwilly
10-30-2014, 03:28 PM
Seems to me, you were the ones laying on the beach...not us...thats pvp right? Or is that PVE in your world...

You guys ran, the reds were wiped, yes many Deja were dead, but what was left held the beach as you ran. PvP at its' finest, just not from Havoc.