PDA

View Full Version : 1 month after GAME realse and you still not rapir FReezes!!!!!!!!!!11

Xenon
10-29-2014, 04:04 AM
trion

we reporting when we got 10+ fish ships on 1 fish spot we got freaze FPS from 80 reduce to 3/4 every 5/8 minutes! we need crash client if we got 20+ fish boats on 1 spot we must crash client every 2 minuteS!

FOR WHAT WE PAY TO GET PATRON !
FOR THIS ♥♥♥♥ YOU MAKE NOW? STILL NO FIX THIS LAGS ON SEA , YOU NOTHING DOING JUST COLECTING $

CHECK This Video!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GPnHkRb5Yuk

Kaosfury
10-29-2014, 05:31 AM
Lol....

Get a better video card...... your fps drop is because your card is hacing difficulty rendering all the textures flr the sea and boats.

Every game has this issue.....when I play in a raid with more than 40 people on my screen my poor fx card falls to the ground with frame rates.

I am sure there is some optimizing the game can benefit from.

But your yelling like you own lart of the company and reall expect them to drop what there doing to fix this issue for you. .....

Im more concerned with land hacks, and hacks in general.....ill give up some fps to get a balanced playing field.

Xenon
10-29-2014, 05:41 AM
Lol....

Get a better video card...... your fps drop is because your card is hacing difficulty rendering all the textures flr the sea and boats.

Every game has this issue.....when I play in a raid with more than 40 people on my screen my poor fx card falls to the ground with frame rates.

I am sure there is some optimizing the game can benefit from.

But your yelling like you own lart of the company and reall expect them to drop what there doing to fix this issue for you. .....

Im more concerned with land hacks, and hacks in general.....ill give up some fps to get a balanced playing field.

And all 40 Fishers in raid got not good CARd?
Before you post something first ask others fisher opinion.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GPnHkRb5Yuk

Bastor
10-29-2014, 06:40 AM
Turn off directX 11, fiddle around in options and lower some settings.

I'm pretty sure you're having some hardware issues.

Friends with worse cards have no problems.

Check to see what is overheating. This seems like thermal throttling to me.

The Shaky Surgeon
10-29-2014, 06:53 AM
Yes, sadly this game hasn't been greatly optimized yet.

Xenon
10-29-2014, 07:11 AM
Turn off directX 11, fiddle around in options and lower some settings.

I'm pretty sure you're having some hardware issues.

Friends with worse cards have no problems.

Check to see what is overheating. This seems like thermal throttling to me.

DX 9, Lov Details, i am on TS3 and all of us meaby 20 players got this same problems but in difrent time, One got FPS bug after 5 min sec one after 15 min, but all got this same problem.

tHe game is still so buged , not optimaized good , and trion nothing doing just colecting $ , this is my opinion

Kanigit
10-29-2014, 09:09 AM
Your fix is here.

http://youtu.be/ohVQypcBIAI

*Does not work for all

Xenon
10-29-2014, 10:21 AM
I will check it now and write it worked or no.

Xenon
10-30-2014, 09:41 AM
Ńot working, so we waiting for fix