PDA

View Full Version : Banned for no reason cant even log my glyph acc for support chat .... ?? ><

ghkkkkg
10-29-2014, 04:27 PM
Hello

Bubblze here from Orchi (EU) I was fliping stuff in ah and get banned by a Gm ; i m trying for 2 h now how to speak with support on my main acc it s totaly imposible , i did send a mail to appleals@trionworlds.com and robot send me mail back look like so weird / hacker my scared to post it here since all ip and stuff and don t realy know how it s working.... but look like so BAD Zzzzz QQ

I dont understand what is going on ; can u explain me because i m already crying like a baby :/

Thanks for help

Edit : obviously u cant speak with support chat if u dont buy anything NICE JOKE !

Question Reference # 141030-000688

jajaja
10-29-2014, 05:24 PM
Got banned yesterday too. Pretty sure it was for using the AH and trading worker comps because last night was the most profitable night I had (made about 1.7k), and I can't think of any other reason I could of possible been banned. All I do is craft and use AH. No botting or macroing or anything a long those lines. Not to be negative, but probably the best bet is just to put in an appeal and find a new game to play. I think its unlikely people who were banned are going to have their bans lifted in any reasonable amount of time that would allow them to keep their lands and such, so although I put in an appeal, I hardly see the point.

Kayora
10-29-2014, 05:25 PM
Going to have to create another account and talk to support about your other account I suppose.

ghkkkkg
10-29-2014, 09:22 PM
My Acc is still banned / suspended i dont know why ... glyph laucher told me to watch my mail but still no mail from trion ....

And obviously u cant speak with support chat if u dont buy anything NICE JOKE !

CMS
10-29-2014, 09:38 PM
People have been waiting a week for appeals. Get in line and be patient. You wont hear anything for atleast 3 days

ghkkkkg
10-30-2014, 02:28 AM
I Dont even have 1 mail from Trion that explain why i m ban ...

Kaosfury
10-30-2014, 04:17 AM
http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?104142-What-to-do-when-you-ve-been-banned-(FAQ)

This is now your bible......

Fasti
10-30-2014, 05:36 AM
We don't have a specific estimate to provide, but the appeals team is working to investigate every case as soon as possible.

There is no need to create a forum thread regarding your appeal as our appeals team is working through each individual case. For anyone who runs into a situation where they need to appeal a ban, send an email from that account email address to appeals@trionworlds.com.

For more information on appeals, please see this post from Ocho (http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?98684-account-unfairly-banned&p=956917#post956917).