PDA

View Full Version : VERY Helpful for Theorycrafting!

Harley
04-01-2014, 07:59 PM
Hey guys, just wanted to share this with you all since it can be incredibly helpful and informative about the skill trees and abilities.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BtaL5ZSb9Fc Nekrage has videos up for each skill tree and goes through ALL the abilities so you can see how it actually works in game.

Enjoy!

PaCO
04-01-2014, 08:07 PM
Yes nekrage this is a great video.. we thank you for your time bro..

KrayPanda
04-01-2014, 08:09 PM
This is awesome. Who said Alpha wasn't good? lol

Ezenkrul
04-02-2014, 02:52 AM
This is awesome. Who said Alpha wasn't good? lol

Thats not alpha, that is Russian version with an english patch

AeonAuron
04-02-2014, 04:15 AM
Dude how many accounts you got :confused:

Nekrage
04-02-2014, 07:53 AM

Wow.......how many times are you going to attack me on these forums? Harley has been a massive help to me, and I can assure you...we are not the same person.

Some people cant help but let their jealously spew out every time they attempt to converse with others.

If you don't have something nice to say, don't say anything. The internet would be a whole lot better place if people didn't attempt to flex their network muscles and just got along...you know...like in real life.

Thats not alpha, that is Russian version with an english patch

Ohhh great...now everyone knows...I gotta leave this country now! Thanks a lot Joe!!! :)

AeonAuron
04-02-2014, 10:04 AM
Wow.......how many times are you going to attack me on these forums? Harley has been a massive help to me, and I can assure you...we are not the same person.

I am not willing to attack anyone, if i wanted to, that comment you quoted would be a lot different.

If you don't have something nice to say, don't say anything. The internet would be a whole lot better place if people didn't attempt to flex their network muscles and just got along...you know...like in real life.

You need to be ready for negative comments too. Because everything you are going to hear cant be "nice"... You know... Like in real life.

Nekrage
04-02-2014, 11:10 AM
I am not willing to attack anyone, if i wanted to, that comment you quoted would be a lot different.

You need to be ready for negative comments too. Because everything you are going to hear cant be "nice"... You know... Like in real life.

You started by accusing me of using a duplicate account.

People can give negative FEEDBACK without being insulting, rude, and immature.

The jealousy is strong with this one.

You have yourself a wonderful day.

TrueHull
04-02-2014, 11:35 AM
i sense ♥♥♥-kissing, ♥♥♥♥♥ing and a whole lot of stfu coming from this trend

Blue
04-02-2014, 11:36 AM
I think the new people into AA would greatly appreciate the video's you did, I found some of it useful myself. ^_^
Just to be clear, what exactly as Aeon got to be jealous about..?
In my eyes, he's helped a lot of people on AAS and has a lot of people backing him about that too, although jealous of what isn't to clear, at least to me.

AeonAuron
04-02-2014, 11:39 AM
I'm sorry to see you are thinking that way. You could just say 'No it's not my account.' and i would just say 'Okay, sorry.' But the way you are answering to questions... i don't think that is the best way.

Anyway, too many mess in this topic already. Sorry for creating or being a part of that. I'll stay away from you.

Captain Vyse
04-02-2014, 12:56 PM
Anyway, too many mess in this topic already. Sorry for creating or being a part of that. I'll stay away from you.

Don't be sorry. Nothing you said was offensive.

Mustafonte
04-02-2014, 01:36 PM
ty nekrage

VMBarbosa
04-02-2014, 02:24 PM
Yeah Nekrage has some great videos about Archeage. Would definitely recommend checking out his channel if you have any questions about the game.

Nekrage
04-02-2014, 03:09 PM
Don't be sorry. Nothing you said was offensive.

Its the fact that he has been doing this kind of stuff to me(most worse than this) quite frequiently here and on AAS ..but its all good. Its obvious what he was attempting to do, all good though.

Glad these videos are helpful to a lot of people, makes it all worthwhile.

PaCO
04-02-2014, 03:37 PM

If these ard the same person Nekrage must be really good at voices cuz ive teamspeaked with both of them..
Trolling isnt cool.

Nekrage
04-02-2014, 03:48 PM
If these ard the same person Nekrage must be really good at voices cuz ive teamspeaked with both of them..
Trolling isnt cool.

Plus I must be able to switch my genitalia at will.

PaCO
04-02-2014, 04:27 PM
Aeon is jealous only becuz he cant stream like Nekrage becuz hes still on 56k lol

Nekrage
04-02-2014, 04:29 PM
Aeon is jealous only becuz he cant stream like Nekrage becuz hes still on 56k lol

Still better than roadrunner lol.

PaCO
04-02-2014, 04:31 PM
Haha this is true

Harley
04-02-2014, 04:36 PM
Sigh.. I try to start a helpful thread and then I get accused of being the coolest guild leader ever? lol if ONLY.

But yes, me and Nekrage are definitely in the same guild but NOT the same person.

Zev
04-02-2014, 05:12 PM
Wasnt this video linked in like 3 other threads already?

Nekrage
04-02-2014, 05:35 PM
Wasnt this video linked in like 3 other threads already?

I made a thread for it...someone else made this thread for it...if other people choose to make a thousand threads for it..../shrug not my fault or my problem.

Harley
04-05-2014, 02:54 PM
I starred in the Witchcraft video BTW! :)

krallang
04-05-2014, 04:43 PM
you guys were in nox at one point right? names are fairly common but a couple of them together seem to hit a switch?

Aelos
04-05-2014, 04:49 PM
Thanks for this ^^ I understand the skills a bit better now.

Nekrage
04-05-2014, 05:04 PM
you guys were in nox at one point right? names are fairly common but a couple of them together seem to hit a switch?

I actually have no idea what or who nox is to be honest. I can speak for Myself, Harley, and Caychie....we were never in nox. Sorry : (

Caychie
04-06-2014, 07:54 PM
Yeah, I am not sure what Nox is....

But, as to why this is in 3 separate threads, I think Harley posted this here because Nekrage posted it in a different forum area and she thought it would help the "Theorycrafters" who may exclusively read topics in this forum area.

Anyways. The Oran'Thul always like to help out. Be it with our guides (http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?1404-Crafting-Professions-TradePackage-Guide!!!(The-Oran-Thul)), these videos, Nekrage's other videos, and just anyone who has questions.

shadole
04-09-2014, 12:42 AM
interesting, theres lots of cool stuff about this game.

Nekrage
04-09-2014, 01:38 AM
interesting, theres lots of cool stuff about this game.

Indeed there is : )