PDA

View Full Version : The Crescent Order: NA PvE/PvP/Crafting/Farming/Trading)

Roas
05-31-2014, 09:32 AM
The Crescent Order is coming to ArcheAge!

Greetings one and all. My name is Roas, and I am the TCO representative who will be leading this charge into AA. If you are looking for a fun, group oriented, inclusive MMO experience, then TCO is the place for you.

TCO has been a presence in MMOs for nearly 14 years from games like Star Wars Galaxies, to Everquest 2, WoW, Lord of the Rings Online, and Star Wars: the Old Republic. TCO is not just a collection of gamers, but a family. We offer a family friendly environment that caters to all types of gamers. We strive to make everyone from the most casual gamer to the hardcore raider feel welcome.

While we are primarily a casual play style guild, we do strive to be excellent in all of our endevors. That means when we go into a raid, when we PvP, or when we organize in guild events we take the time to do it with care and quality. While we may not be the fastest in clearing content or claiming big achievements, we tackle all such things with a vigorous excellence that yields the highest results. That means when we put our minds to something, we take it on with tactical style and efficient grace.

As I've said, TCO is a family friendly guild. We literally have families who play together within our ranks. Moms, dads, sons, daughters all play together no matter how far apart they may be. In TCO we welcome all those who wish to partake in a drama free environment where members treat both each other with respect, as well as those they encounter in games. Our leadership structure maintains an open, transparent structure where members can easily contact us and communicate any issues they may be having.

Bottom line, TCO is about having fun. If you are not having fun while playing a game, then what is the point? When something stops being fun and feels like a job, then there is no reason to do it. In TCO our goal is to create a place where that fun feeling never goes away. TCO is about playing games with good people while having fun, allowing you to get away from the real world for just a little bit.

So now that my background pitch is over, what is TCO going to be doing in ArcheAge?

- TCO is leaning towards primarily being a Nuian Alliance guild. Considering amount of work that goes into playing the game, we can only realistically focus on supporting content for one faction. However, we will never restrict anyone from having opposite faction alts to experience that side of the game.
- organized crafting, resource gathering, farming
- organized trade caravans/convoys
- scheduled dungeon raiding (small and large group raids)
- organized PvP engagements with designs on one day reaching the level of building and defending our own keep
- epic monster hunting
- anything else you can think of

What we won't be doing in ArcheAge:

- in faction player killing/griefing.

We find no issue in cross faction PvP (hey, this is war after all), or bounty hunting wanted players. However, we at TCO choose to not grief/PK those in our faction, although defending yourself from a griefer or helping someone else being griefed by a purple flagged player is encouraged.

What TCO provides members:

- access to TCO Team Speak server
- access to the TCO forums where you can interact with your fellow guildies outside of game, as well as find out when events are happening

At this time TCO is active in Alpha, and we plan to take part in the Beta events all summer long.

How to apply to TCO:

Joining TCO is a very simple process, however, a guildlaunch account may be required for some of these steps:

1) visit our website www.thecrescentorder.com or click http://www.thecrescentorder.com/recruiting/create_apply.php?gid=219561 to apply directly to the guild

2) if you visit the website click on the application link and follow the instructions

3) once your application has been received, you will receive your welcome letter through email. All new recriuts will enter a 30 day probationary period afterwards. We do this to give you and us a chance to make sure TCO is the right fit for you.

4) as soon as your application is in, find an officer in game to get your invite to the guild

5) once you are a new recruit, we suggest you read through all the helpful TCO introductory guides in the recruit section to help you settle into the guild as smoothly as possible

6) at the end of the 30 days approved new recruits are given full membership status which extends to any game TCO has a presence in

TCO and Alliances:

In the face of the new trade challenges and PvP warfare, TCO understands that alliances with like minded guilds will be necessity in AA. The challenges of protecting our trade missions against the opposite faction, in faction griefers, and pirates will be high, especially as the opposing guilds get larger and stronger. Strength in numbers is a good way to fight those odds.

So if you are reading this and believe TCO could be an ally you are looking for once we all land on servers, feel free to contact us through our forums. There's an open to guest alliance section just for such purposes.

There you have it. If you find yourself nodding in agreement with anything I've talked about here, then TCO may just be the home you are looking for.

We hope to hear from you soon.

Nomi
06-01-2014, 11:19 AM
I've been with the guild for nearly two years. Lots of great folks, good fun in raids, and in pvp. Great support for new players and for crafters. :)

Aghorelia
06-02-2014, 01:20 PM
Added to the registry Guild.

Roas
06-02-2014, 11:42 PM
bumped for visiblity

Eyesadi
06-04-2014, 05:38 AM
Okay.....joined your web site and got approved. But....I cannot access the Archeage section of the forums to read or post? Thx! Would love to start chatting and see who is in the guild.

Roas
06-04-2014, 09:01 AM
Okay.....joined your web site and got approved. But....I cannot access the Archeage section of the forums to read or post? Thx! Would love to start chatting and see who is in the guild.

Great! Welcome aboard.

I don't think the person who pushes the apps button is up yet today (West Coast). I've sent in a message to make sure it gets done asap.

Roas
06-05-2014, 10:14 AM
Shameless visibility bump.

Roas
06-06-2014, 09:17 PM
Another shameless bump

Nomi
06-07-2014, 12:44 PM
Always seeking new members for our family of games... :)

Taranis
06-08-2014, 03:23 PM
I''ve applied to your guild "i think", it's under the Guild Launch profile name The Juggernaut. Bump!

Nomi
06-09-2014, 11:33 AM
If you have not gotten an invite yet, please check for Kewtain / Deerica / Char / Charlito / Roas or this evening for Daymire / Frea / Ariaku - Thanks!

Nomi
06-11-2014, 08:16 AM
Back towards the top with you.. ^.^

Day
06-12-2014, 07:10 AM
Guild cutter ship built, who wants to be part of the crew? Dibs on a cannon! xD

http://i1286.photobucket.com/albums/a612/Daymire117/TCO-AA/ScreenShot0117_zpsaacdb586.jpg

Roas
06-14-2014, 09:24 PM
visbility bump from far away page

Kirito956
06-15-2014, 04:28 PM
Just applied on the guild website, looking like a great group!

Day
06-16-2014, 01:19 PM
Welcome aboard Kirito.

Day
06-18-2014, 06:42 AM
Watch out incoming! *bump*

KandeeRose
06-19-2014, 01:00 PM
Thumbs up to this Guild :D

TheGyno
06-19-2014, 01:02 PM
Considering there is already a TCO (The Crimson Order) in AA, with a terrible reputation and leadership at that, I would advise just referring to yourselves as Crescent Order to avoid confusion. You really don't want to be confused with that group of tools....trust me.

Roas
06-19-2014, 01:12 PM
Considering there is already a TCO (The Crimson Order) in AA, with a terrible reputation and leadership at that, I would advise just referring to yourselves as Crescent Order to avoid confusion. You really don't want to be confused with that group of tools....trust me.

We appreciate the suggestion, but as we've existed for 14 years across many games, the leadership that exists above me is not likely to do that.

I'm sure our good reputation will survive mistaken references :D

Roas
06-21-2014, 08:27 PM
come and join us bump

Day
06-23-2014, 11:02 AM
Stop by and have a cookie. (>")>O

Roas
06-25-2014, 09:37 AM
getting off page 3 bump

Day
06-26-2014, 06:23 AM
Come visit our forums and chat with other players (in and out of alpha) till beta and release get here.

Roas
06-28-2014, 11:06 PM
can't stay on page 3 bump

Day
07-02-2014, 11:32 AM
Can't wait to meet all the new folks once beta hits.

Erigon Dragonbane
07-03-2014, 05:03 AM
Hello all. Submitted my application this morning and hope to hear from you all this week. Thanks!

P.S. My GuildLaunch profile says I am applying for Crescent Order: SWTOR for some reason - I do not play that anymore :-)

Day
07-03-2014, 07:16 AM
Welcome Erigon. Thanks, I'll mention it to the one in charge of that. The TCO forums are used by all members regardless of game so you applied to the right spot, just a naming thing.

Day
07-08-2014, 10:50 AM
Hello first page.

Roas
07-12-2014, 08:04 AM
Incoming Closed Beta bump

Glaivus
07-12-2014, 01:51 PM
Just applied on your website. Mainly interested in AA Beta but I also have a sin pvp tank in SWTOR. Different servers but if there's an interest I could transfer over.

Roas
07-12-2014, 03:39 PM
Just applied on your website. Mainly interested in AA Beta but I also have a sin pvp tank in SWTOR. Different servers but if there's an interest I could transfer over.

Excellent. I'm no longer involved with TOR, but I'm sure they'd love to have the fresh man power.

I probably should have added this to the pitch, but apps can take up to a day to process, but since you are applying for Beta you should be able to get access to the forum before next Thursday so you can get caught up with announcements, which there will be several on Monday in preperation for Beta.

Glaivus
07-12-2014, 04:01 PM
Good deal. Can you remind me what server for SWTOR? I remember reading it somewhere but for some reason I can't track it down.

Roas
07-12-2014, 05:36 PM
Good deal. Can you remind me what server for SWTOR? I remember reading it somewhere but for some reason I can't track it down.

I believe we're on Ebon Hawk.

Glaivus
07-12-2014, 09:06 PM
I believe we're on Ebon Hawk.

Xfered over. Not seeing the imps though. Glaivus in SWTOR.

Cynn
07-13-2014, 07:42 AM
Hey Roas,

Cynn(toon name is the same) here with Old Timers Guild. Good alliances are definitely going to be important here and we've been contacting a few guilds that seem to share our ideals. I'm assuming that since you don't allow same faction killing you will also not allow pirating? We are pretty well setup in alpha at this point and willing to do some joint trade runs or pirate hunting if you're interested in some fun and a chance to get to know some of us.

Roas
07-13-2014, 08:41 AM
Hey Roas,

Cynn(toon name is the same) here with Old Timers Guild. Good alliances are definitely going to be important here and we've been contacting a few guilds that seem to share our ideals. I'm assuming that since you don't allow same faction killing you will also not allow pirating? We are pretty well setup in alpha at this point and willing to do some joint trade runs or pirate hunting if you're interested in some fun and a chance to get to know some of us.

Great to hear from you. PM me with some more details, and I'll bring it up with my leadership team at our meeting tonight.

Roas
07-15-2014, 10:05 AM
getting off page 4 bump

Roas
07-16-2014, 06:56 PM
Beta is tommorow bump.

Ashura
07-16-2014, 08:54 PM
I just applied on your website! Really looking forward to playing AA! Though for some reason it says I applied to SWTOR? My user on your website is dragonzoid2001

Roas
07-16-2014, 09:15 PM
I just applied on your website! Really looking forward to playing AA! Though for some reason it says I applied to SWTOR? My user on your website is dragonzoid2001

Thanks for your interest :)

TOR is one of our games, and the forum was created when we first started up in it. No worries, you applied to the right place. I'll make sure your app gets noticed before tomorrow afternoon so you can get into the forums and get in game contact info.

Roas
07-17-2014, 09:07 AM
start of beta bump.

SquishyCow
07-17-2014, 09:22 AM
You just sent me an message about this guild, but I have a question. Is the only way to join through that website?

Roas
07-17-2014, 09:28 AM
You just sent me an message about this guild, but I have a question. Is the only way to join through that website?

Yes. Our application system is run through those forums. If you apply, it will say thanks for joining us in SWTOR, but that is just a silly thing that hasn't been changed.

Roas
07-18-2014, 12:16 AM
Welcome to all our new members who have joined us in Beta or are about to!

If you have come across this thread and like what you see, drop us a line. Maybe we're the right place for you.

At this time you can find us on the Naima Beta server.

Roas
07-18-2014, 11:16 PM
Still looking for new and eager members. Come and check us out.

Roas
07-19-2014, 10:18 PM
Geez...hard to stay on that first page, isn't it?

Roas
07-21-2014, 07:51 PM
Thanks to all our new recruits who were able to come out to see us in the first Beta.

If anyone is still looking for a home going forward, our doors are still open.

Hope to see you in the next Beta.

Roas
07-23-2014, 08:49 AM
yet another bump to the first page

Roas
07-25-2014, 04:06 PM
beginning of the weekend bump

Roas
07-28-2014, 10:47 AM
CB2 in two days. Feel free to check us out on Naima.

Also, if you have previously submitted an application, yet have decided to go with another guild, please let us know through PM. It helps to know to take people off our application lists instead of sitting around waiting to hear from them in game.

Thanks.

Day
07-29-2014, 06:31 AM
See you all Wednesday for CB2

Roas
07-30-2014, 08:36 AM
CB2 is here. Have fun, everyone!

Tanlito
07-30-2014, 04:22 PM
CB2 is here. Have fun, everyone!

Day
07-31-2014, 10:57 AM
Should get a clipper later today and can start helping people with any sea trips.

Roas
08-01-2014, 12:07 PM
A heads up to anyone thinking about applying to TCO this weekend. There may be a delay in application processing as the person who handles that will be out of town for the weekend.

If you decide to submit an application during the weekend, please still do so and contact me via PM for instructions. Sorry for any possible inconvenience, but this happens sometimes. We appreciate anyone who is showing interest and hope to hear from you soon.

Zhatva
08-01-2014, 06:48 PM
your pm box is full i apped tho would like to speak to you in your ts

Roas
08-01-2014, 07:24 PM
Anyone trying to PM me....the box has been cleaned out.

Ain't that embarassing...

Roas
08-03-2014, 10:29 PM
Thanks to everyone who chose to join us this weekend.

TCO still has its doors open, so if you like what you see, we hope to hear from you.

See you next Beta!

Roas
08-05-2014, 03:34 PM
All the way back on page 6 is no place to be.

bump

Day
08-07-2014, 07:20 AM
Start getting ready for CBE3, See you there in a week

Roas
08-09-2014, 08:57 AM
It's the weekend before CBE3. If you are looking for a guild, please have a look.

We might be what you are looking for.

Nomi
08-12-2014, 10:55 AM
CBE3 visibility bump ^.^

sploitinAA
08-13-2014, 01:26 PM
Which server will you be playing on come launch...or is that yet undecided?

Roas
08-13-2014, 05:42 PM
Which server will you be playing on come launch...or is that yet undecided?

Right now we are on Naima in Beta. For launch? I honestly cannot say a decision has been made on that. Choosing a server at launch will require several factors the leadership will consider, and such factors will not be actively considered until we are at least in Open Beta.

Roas
08-14-2014, 08:41 AM
It's Beta day.

Hope everyone who wanted a key got one.

Roas
08-14-2014, 02:12 PM
The person who handles applications is sick at the moment. If you are applying and need information, please contact me via PM.

Thank you.

Roas
08-15-2014, 08:09 AM
Second day of Beta visibility bump.

Roas
08-15-2014, 08:37 PM
Can't stay buried on page 4 during beta.

Our doors are still and will remain open if you are looking for a casual yet built upon excellence home. Always ready to answer questions here or via PM.

MissKitKat
08-16-2014, 02:31 PM
Roas, just submitted my application. I read your intro and really like what you had to say and what you present your guild to be. Look forward to hearing from someone in the guild soon. In the meantime.....let CB3 continue :)

Roas
08-17-2014, 08:01 AM
Roas, just submitted my application. I read your intro and really like what you had to say and what you present your guild to be. Look forward to hearing from someone in the guild soon. In the meantime.....let CB3 continue :)

Look for me (also under Ninya or Valius), Tanus, Char, or Daymire to get an invite.

MissKitKat
08-17-2014, 08:37 AM
I am currently online Naima server if anyone is on to extend a guild invite.

Roas
08-18-2014, 08:41 AM
I want to thank everyone that joined us over CBE 3. I think we all had a great time, and I look forward to everything AA will give us going forward!

If you are still looking for a home for CBE 4 and beyond, then please feel free to check us out.

Roas
08-18-2014, 07:24 PM
CBE4 this friday, that was pretty quick.

Come on by and check us out on Naima.

Roas
08-20-2014, 07:01 PM
It's almost Friday.

Hope everyone trying to get into CBE4 will be successful and get a chance to experience AA. TCO's doors are open, so come on by and see if we are your cup of tea.

Roas
08-21-2014, 06:22 PM
CBE4 tommorow!

Hope you got your key if you needed one.

...they really need to make server forums eventually...this bumping for visibility is ridiculous and just makes us all look stupid.

Roas
08-22-2014, 07:30 AM
It's beta day. Shameless post to bump the thread.

Roas
08-23-2014, 07:49 AM
It's the weekend, which means more people playing, which means more people looking for guilds.

Check out our pitch on page one...we may be the home you are looking for.

Roas
08-24-2014, 08:08 AM
Another shameless visibility bump :)

Roas
08-25-2014, 08:49 AM
Beta still going strong, so another shameless bump :)

Day
08-26-2014, 06:30 AM
Last full day of CBE4

Roas
08-27-2014, 08:09 AM
CBE4 coming to a close.

Thanks to all our new friends who chose to join us this time around. Hopefully those coming in late will be able to join us in the next beta event, beit CBE5 or Open Beta.

Our doors are still open, so please come on by and check us out if you are looking for a home.

Roas
08-28-2014, 09:02 AM
Yet another shameless visibility bump.

Roas
08-29-2014, 08:26 AM
This shameless bumping has to stop...

PantslessGnome
08-29-2014, 12:11 PM
Hello peeps! I just filled out an app, though my guildlaunch name is apparently Kotah_dr00d from my WoW days. You sound like a good group of folks that align with my mentality of essentially "Let's just have fun, preferably together". If that sounds about right, I hope to see you in-game and hopefully in the near future. :)

Ragedancer
08-29-2014, 02:23 PM
How do i join

Roas
08-29-2014, 02:42 PM
Hello peeps! I just filled out an app, though my guildlaunch name is apparently Kotah_dr00d from my WoW days. You sound like a good group of folks that align with my mentality of essentially "Let's just have fun, preferably together". If that sounds about right, I hope to see you in-game and hopefully in the near future. :)

Welcome aboard!

With the holiday weekend and all, hopefully your app will be processed in a timely manner (app processing is out of my hands...different officer handles that). Once it's processed, you'll have full access to all our AA info and be able to interact with the rest of TCO.

PantslessGnome
08-29-2014, 06:17 PM
Thank you, good sir. :)

No worries on approval. I probably won't be at my pc much over the holiday weekend anyway.

Roas
08-30-2014, 06:43 AM
Launch day is coming.

Check out TCO as a possible home.

Preacher
08-30-2014, 06:54 AM
Please update a guild at http://archeage.guildex.org/guilds

Nomi
08-30-2014, 07:45 AM
Thank you Preacher for the link, we will get it filled in shortly.

Detex
08-30-2014, 08:35 AM
Send in my app! Look forward to adventuring!

Nomi
08-30-2014, 08:37 AM
Hope to catch you in OpenBeta Detex! ^.^

Roas
08-31-2014, 07:32 AM
Another day closer to launch...another shameless bump.

Roas
08-31-2014, 02:42 PM
Two bumps in one day...geez.

Roas
09-01-2014, 07:59 AM
First bump of the day to avoid getting lost in the mess of this section.

Roas
09-01-2014, 08:49 PM
End of the day bump.

Also, now check out our guildex page for the quick and easy pitch: http://archeage.guildex.org/view-guild/12509

Roas
09-02-2014, 08:12 AM
New day, new bump...so...bump.

http://archeage.guildex.org/view-guild/12509

Roas
09-02-2014, 02:32 PM
More bumping...it's tedius...isn't it?

Roas
09-02-2014, 04:43 PM
What is this? My third bump today?

Good gravey we need server forums :P

Roas
09-03-2014, 08:15 AM
Open Beta starts tomorrow. One step closer to launch.

Roas
09-03-2014, 08:03 PM
Another bump.

People need to stop QQing.

sticx45
09-03-2014, 10:36 PM
West or east for release? Any clue which server you're looking at?

Roas
09-04-2014, 07:30 AM
West or east for release? Any clue which server you're looking at?

I believe it says Nuia (West) on the first page.

Launch server is still being decided on. We, the officers of the branch, will have made our decision by Sunday night.

Roas
09-04-2014, 02:57 PM
We are online and running in OB right now!

Come join us on Naima, for now.

Also check out our guildex profile for the shortened pitch http://archeage.guildex.org/view-guild/12509

Roas
09-05-2014, 06:16 AM
New day, new bump.

Felicia Day
09-05-2014, 07:08 AM
I would like to say that ArcheAge is great game and still loving beta (as Archeum founder).... and therefor gonna be playing it too... also will be looking for a guild to do stuff with :)
FD

Madeep
09-05-2014, 08:18 AM
Just joined the guild last night, have good feelings about it and I'm looking to the future for more great days. Thanks for the invite.
Madeep

Roas
09-05-2014, 11:48 AM
I would like to say that ArcheAge is great game and still loving beta (as Archeum founder).... and therefor gonna be playing it too... also will be looking for a guild to do stuff with :)
FD

Just joined the guild last night, have good feelings about it and I'm looking to the future for more great days. Thanks for the invite.
Madeep

Welcome aboard!!

Day
09-05-2014, 12:47 PM
Welcome to all the new people and thanks for giving us a look. Hopefully catch you all game side this weekend.

Taintless J
09-05-2014, 01:18 PM
Very friendly and much more than just a group of gamers! They've answered all my questions and are very organized and professional. Looking forward to joining their ranks!

Tanlito
09-05-2014, 02:58 PM
Thanks Taintless, See ya beta

AjuntaPall316
09-05-2014, 07:11 PM
*bump* whoops, excuse me...

Roas
09-06-2014, 01:06 PM
Headstart and launch getting ever closer!

Our doors are still open. Come on by and check us out if you are looking for a home. We might be it for you.

AjuntaPall316
09-06-2014, 10:52 PM
Whether solo or group play is your thing... ArcheAge is better in a guild! And TCO is a good guild. If you want to do your own solo stuff... go for it! You can be as much of a part of the group as you want, you won't be forced to do anything you don't want. The more you help, the more you get help though. There's usually someone that wants to do what you want to do though. Want to go fishing? Ask. Trade run? Sure. Dungeon? Awesome.

We're like Georgia Tech... You can do that!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=98nNpzE6gIs

Nomi
09-07-2014, 07:34 AM
Hope everyone is enjoying Open Beta (and the first Sunday of the NFL for you fans out there)! ^.^

Tanlito
09-07-2014, 09:19 AM
bump!!!!!!!

Roas
09-07-2014, 11:43 PM
TCO is heading to Tahyang for launch!!!

See you there!

AjuntaPall316
09-08-2014, 10:44 AM
Great Beta everyone. See you guys on Tahyang at launch.

Adthesus
09-08-2014, 01:09 PM
See you all in game soon!

Tanlito
09-08-2014, 05:53 PM
We have decided we are going to Tahyang!!!!!!!!!!!!

Roas
09-08-2014, 05:56 PM
We have decided we are going to Tahyang!!!!!!!!!!!!

I already told em, Char ;)

PKfodder
09-08-2014, 06:27 PM
Signed up with TCO during closed beta. I've played many MMO's over the last dozen years. It didn't take me long, during beta, to realize this is a game where community efforts enhance the playing experience. Admittedly, I had shied away from guilds over the years because they typically focused on the loot and less on the community. TCO has refreshed my enjoyment of guilds. The officers are extremely helpful. They readily take time to share their knowledge of the game and help members in many other ways. The members enjoy playing with one another even if there isn't fat loot involved. Even when they are not playing together there tends to be a lively conversation in guild chat. I play MMO's to relax and enjoy others company not to race to the top. I think I have found a good match with TCO.

Tanlito
09-09-2014, 05:50 AM
yea i know just want to say something beside bump!!! :) and thanks Pk and welcome to TCO

Day
09-09-2014, 01:20 PM
Time to start getting setup for Headstart, See you all on Tahyang in a few days and four days after that for those of you who will be joining at launch.

Roas
09-09-2014, 04:42 PM
Another bump!

AjuntaPall316
09-10-2014, 01:08 AM
Come on headstart!!! Hurry up already...

Tanlito
09-10-2014, 05:23 AM
Haven withdraws atm.

Roas
09-10-2014, 10:01 AM
Two days til Head Start.

We're on Tahyang, so come on by and check us out!

Roas
09-10-2014, 10:02 PM
End of my day, bump.

Come on and sample some of the TCO goodness. I promise you won't be disappointed.

Roas
09-11-2014, 08:11 AM
Brand new day....which also happens to get us to one day before head start!

Day
09-12-2014, 03:42 AM
Count down to head start!

NyteWytch
09-13-2014, 01:11 AM
Fun first day gang! Great job on the land rush!

Day
09-13-2014, 08:37 AM
trying to get back in after crash, been fun so far all

AjuntaPall316
09-13-2014, 06:24 PM
You guys are doing a great job getting everything put together! I wish I could be there to play, but I'm stuck at work...

Day
09-14-2014, 03:40 AM
Not a problem Ajunta can join us after :)

also little rocky of a second day with all the server issues but awesome finish everyone. Hurray for clipper ships!

Day
09-14-2014, 07:47 AM
Groups forming later for boat runs and raids, watch guild chat or check the TCO forums mention in the first post

Day
09-14-2014, 05:23 PM
Great boat runs guys, 2 fully successful turn ins

Katoo
09-15-2014, 07:46 AM
Sent an application for membership. Looks like I found a great guild!

Roas
09-15-2014, 08:36 AM
Sent an application for membership. Looks like I found a great guild!

Welcome aboard!

Phienyx
09-15-2014, 08:40 AM
I also sent an app for membership. Will await a response. :)

Day
09-15-2014, 09:27 AM
Welcome both of you (>")>O

Hopefully see you game side in the near future.

Day
09-15-2014, 12:38 PM
Last day of head start

Roas
09-16-2014, 08:01 AM
Launch day is here!

Now can we please get server forums? This section is ridiculous.

Day
09-16-2014, 09:16 AM
We got them, just no server guildhall section yet.

Day
09-16-2014, 12:43 PM
Trade runs later (boat and donkey)

Day
09-17-2014, 06:50 AM
*patiently waiting for maintenance to finish*

Button
09-17-2014, 09:00 AM
Hi! What server are you guys located on? I had a lvl 17 abolisher for beta on Salphira but i would happily restart for the guild..

Day
10-01-2014, 07:31 AM
Hey Button! sorry for the late reply, had created a new post once server threads went up. We are on Tahyang for release. I'll try to check back more regularly with this thread just in case.

Nomi
10-02-2014, 08:00 AM
If you are on Tahyang server, western faction and still looking for a casual home, give us a look! =)

Asrael96
10-02-2014, 11:48 AM
Okay so I am new to ArcheAge. I downloaded the game yesterday and am finally sitting down to play it. I see that this is a west faction guild, that's good but I can't choose whether to play as an Elf or a Nuian. If I do play as an elf would I still be able to apply to this guild or not? Looks really fun to play with y'all. I hope to hear back soon. Thanks!

Day
10-03-2014, 07:01 AM
Hey'ya Asrael, yeah both Elf and Nuian are on the west so can make either one and still group up with us. or make a few of each ;)

Day
10-06-2014, 06:37 AM
Got our Merchant ship!! Thanks for all the help from everyone. From gathering mats to guarding and helping transport packs.

Day
10-08-2014, 09:07 AM
Grats on the Fishing boat Puly!!

Day
10-14-2014, 07:41 AM
Come give us a look we are on west side of the Tahyang server.

Day
10-17-2014, 07:03 AM
Weekend is almost here, come give us a look. We'll be doing trade runs, dungeons, and some PvP.

Day
10-24-2014, 01:31 PM
Give us a shout and join us on Tahyang for some weekend shenanignas

Nomi
10-27-2014, 12:19 PM
Start of the week recruiting bump. =)

Day
10-30-2014, 06:34 AM
Guild trade runs, come join the fun.

Day
11-04-2014, 02:17 PM
See you all admist the pushing, shoving, biting and scratching as Auroria is release.

Edy Kane
11-04-2014, 02:59 PM
Hello... I applied for the guild in the ArcheAge with my account and for my character Elektry. I need to write the server?

Day
11-05-2014, 09:40 AM
Welcome Elektry! (>")>o

We are on the Tahyang server in Archeage. Once you apply on of forums we can get you an invite in game, just send one of us a whisper on the west side (Nuian or elf).

Catch you game side!

Day
11-06-2014, 08:44 AM
Trade runs tonight, others welcome to join the fun. Give us a shout in game.