PDA

View Full Version : To devs fix or lose

targetboy
10-31-2014, 08:21 AM
I been receiving in-game mail from gold sellers. Are you people even trying? This is unacceptable and the land issue is a game-killer for me.
I purchased alpha access early on and was really excited about the future of this game, but now I canít find a reason to stay with this game if players are allowed to grab all the land and then not use it. Just sell it for large amounts of gold, which encourages people to buy gold. This plays hell with in game economics.
To fix this problem players should be limited to 2 large farms and one house which can be changed out and 2 underwater farms. Then tighten up authentication to keep people from having more than 2 alts per server and tie the 2 together in land, housing, and underwater farms.
Then have the data base flag all gold transfer over 100 and put on a watch list and with too many repeats, issue a warning. After that a ban.
I canít believe that you would not want people to stay with the game as a patron because free-to-play customers are a wild card in income.

Respectfully submitted,
Danny L. Trotter

Kaosfury
10-31-2014, 08:40 AM
A player should not have a land limit....taxes need to go up cconsiderably for owning more land...and no land mules

ZyferDK
10-31-2014, 08:45 AM
gold spammers sending mails is hardly the biggest issue at hand, it might be the second but not the biggest.