PDA

View Full Version : Tramp!

04-02-2014, 01:39 PM
Tramp
7 Sorcery/8 Will/8 Artistry (www.archeage-impact.de/index.php?site=talentplaner_eng&action=jumpIn&talents=610110101101000003110111111000000080110111 111000000)

Kind of like a magic casting Bard. I like that Blink has a 50% chance to reset cooldown, which will work great with Anthem of the March while exploring.

It looks like Anthems are "weaved" like Everquest/Vanguard Bard song weaving. So theoretically I can keep all 4 Anthems up, while casting Sorcery and Will attacks.

Autus
04-02-2014, 01:53 PM
....Interesting.

VMBarbosa
04-02-2014, 02:26 PM
I'll definitely be saving this build for later. Looks very interesting.

SilverCrest
04-02-2014, 02:38 PM
no sleep =? how you want cast you BOOm abilities in this build ?
no fear combo in artistry ?
last passiv in artistry ?
last will passiv blink reset ?
you cant play anthems and cast other skills =
no passiv for longer anthems duration ?

so far theorybuild without practice =
may be you can play with it in solo / party pve but not in pvp

Krogger
04-02-2014, 06:42 PM
if u move or try to cast skills while casting anthems it will cancel the anthems :( sorry ..

Phyro
04-02-2014, 06:44 PM
Not sure I quite grasp the concept, perhaps my mind simply wandered down a different path... interesting? yeah, but how to sink teeth into...

Sekkusu
04-02-2014, 07:28 PM
if u move or try to cast skills while casting anthems it will cancel the anthems :( sorry ..

You can move while casting Anthems but you can not cast other skills.

To the OP, the class Tramp is a decent class. It's very close to the Clown class, you just don't have Stealth to ambush ppl. I would recommend for you to play around with the build while you're playing the game so you can get some more experience rather then just theorycrafting alone. Also, you need to put points in the passive to activate them. They don't unlock themselves, they are also treated as a skill.

04-05-2014, 08:07 AM
You can move while casting Anthems but you can not cast other skills.

To the OP, the class Tramp is a decent class. It's very close to the Clown class, you just don't have Stealth to ambush ppl. I would recommend for you to play around with the build while you're playing the game so you can get some more experience rather then just theorycrafting alone. Also, you need to put points in the passive to activate them. They don't unlock themselves, they are also treated as a skill.

Oh interesting, did not know that about passives.

The video I saw using artistry with sorcery, the player was moving around with 4 Anthems flashing/active. I'm trying to build a Bard for group/raid support, but also uses sorcery/will for AE damage while soloing in PvE. I can't really accomplish that and have abilities to counter every PvP contingency. I would assume you really have to focus on PvE or PvP, or accept compromises when trying to do both.

Peter
04-05-2014, 08:35 AM
Tramp
7 Sorcery/8 Will/8 Artistry (www.archeage-impact.de/index.php?site=talentplaner_eng&action=jumpIn&talents=610110101101000003110111111000000080110111 111000000)

Kind of like a magic casting Bard. I like that Blink has a 50% chance to reset cooldown, which will work great with Anthem of the March while exploring.

It looks like Anthems are "weaved" like Everquest/Vanguard Bard song weaving. So theoretically I can keep all 4 Anthems up, while casting Sorcery and Will attacks.

You need to put skill points in passives to get them. You don't just gain them by having points in the class.

Edit: Sorry I just saw somebody said that.

To get the final auromancy passive would require you to give up the final songcraft passive, which is just too good, or give up skill points in the sorcery skill tree which is your main source of power. Plus you get a whole bunch of skills you don't really need. I mean the final passive has it's uses in certain situations. Like if I'm doing a trade run it's nice to proc the passive 4-5 times in a row, but most of the time I wouldn't bother with it.

Legion
04-06-2014, 09:38 AM
Tramp

Very bad build, you need take few passives =]

Moine
04-06-2014, 09:44 PM
Oh interesting, did not know that about passives.

The video I saw using artistry with sorcery, the player was moving around with 4 Anthems flashing/active. I'm trying to build a Bard for group/raid support, but also uses sorcery/will for AE damage while soloing in PvE. I can't really accomplish that and have abilities to counter every PvP contingency. I would assume you really have to focus on PvE or PvP, or accept compromises when trying to do both.

from my understanding;
Anthems apply a 5 second buff/debuff and channeling the anthem refreshes the buff/debuff every tick with a stronger version. I think it's fairly balanced, but it usually requires you to focus on one thing. (CC, Buffing, Damage, or Healing) so it's kind of hard to keep those up AND cast unless you're focused on instant cast spells between anthems.

so what it comes down to is, if you plan on being a pvp buffer... focus on passives, instant casts, CC, and run Anthems/Riff combos to cripple/damage your group's target.

example:
PvE Tramp (http://arche-base.com/builds/view/627-Tramp_PvE)
PvP Tramp (http://arche-base.com/builds/view/628-PvP_Tramp)

of course these two are just rough examples of builds sticking to your general concept.

*Edit:Archebase is also a pretty nice place for builds, I found it to be amazing. was introduced to it by ButteredToast (http://forums.archeagegame.com/member.php?7387849-ButteredToast).

Legion
04-07-2014, 12:40 AM
from my understanding;
Anthems apply a 5 second buff/debuff and channeling the anthem refreshes the buff/debuff every tick with a stronger version. I think it's fairly balanced, but it usually requires you to focus on one thing. (CC, Buffing, Damage, or Healing) so it's kind of hard to keep those up AND cast unless you're focused on instant cast spells between anthems.

so what it comes down to is, if you plan on being a pvp buffer... focus on passives, instant casts, CC, and run Anthems/Riff combos to cripple/damage your group's target.

example:
PvE Tramp (http://arche-base.com/builds/view/627-Tramp_PvE)
PvP Tramp (http://arche-base.com/builds/view/628-PvP_Tramp)

of course these two are just rough examples of builds sticking to your general concept.

*Edit:Archebase is also a pretty nice place for builds, I found it to be amazing. was introduced to it by ButteredToast (http://forums.archeagegame.com/member.php?7387849-ButteredToast).

I see you don't heard about Lighting strike, with 16+ krit =]

Moine
04-07-2014, 12:52 AM
I see you don't heard about Lighting strike, with 16+ krit =]
oh, i'm aware of it. I just think it unwise to use in PvP unless you're running conjury or stealth.

Legion
04-07-2014, 12:56 AM
oh, i'm aware of it. I just think it unwise to use in PvP unless you're running conjury or stealth.

Also where is Meteor? that AoE dmg is insane, in PvP you need both of them if you want to kill someone, in this build you wouldn't kill anyone

Moine
04-07-2014, 01:07 AM
meteor is also a relatively easy skill to dodge if the targets aren't being CC'd. the builds follow the theme of a battle buffer/Vanguard Bard as OP was attempting to create. if he were to sub will for conjury; it may be more viable to use spells with longer cast times. there are too many interrupts to rely on something that you can't guarantee.

Legion
04-07-2014, 01:11 AM
meteor is also a relatively easy skill to dodge if the targets aren't being CC'd. the builds follow the theme of a battle buffer/Vanguard Bard as OP was attempting to create. if he were to sub will for conjury; it may be more viable to use spells with longer cast times. there are too many interrupts to rely on something that you can't guarantee.
But tramp first of all is dmg, if he wants be buffer then he need to make full bard Songcraft/Auramancy/Defense

Moine
04-07-2014, 01:19 AM
Tramp is Equal parts Strengthening and Magic Attack, which defines a bard quite well.

Legion
04-07-2014, 01:24 AM
Tramp is Equal parts Strengthening and Magic Attack, which defines a bard quite well.
No, he is smth like pure dmg dealer + anti cc + higher mres because of shield + blink

shadole
04-08-2014, 08:33 PM
vary interesting build lol. vary much so, a tramp.

Beepstir
04-08-2014, 08:40 PM
This sounds interesting. Now I just need to get the game to be able to try it out. ^-^