PDA

View Full Version : Need help with Video Card problem

Kiroj
11-03-2014, 02:05 PM
So a couple days ago my adapter fried out on me and I had to get a new one to support my laptop [Alienware M17 whatever], I ended up buying another adapter but little did I know it power input and output was a little off, which apparently must have messed with the power directing to the card. After a few days and looking for the right adapter which costed me 60 bucks -.-, I got the right adapter for the computer. Problem is, the computer still doesn't recognize my video card and whenever I open up archeage, I get this:
damn img thing isn't working for me -.-

http://imgur.com/0rxBKwY

and after I press okay, it loads the game and of course its slow as hell since the card isn't running at all...
I tried to system restore my computer before my adapter fried but it still didn't work. Hopefully its just an internal pathway problem and not the video card actually DEAD... Can anybody help me out?

Kiroj
11-03-2014, 02:13 PM
Btw I have been able to play the game without any trouble before my adapter died, so I'm sure my card is compatible. Also I don't think my card is dead either because my controls and setting are still there, I just need to find a way to make the damn thing work again ><!