PDA

View Full Version : ArcheAge NA Game Update: 11/4/14 at 8:00 AM PST (GMT-8)

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Morgana
11-03-2014, 03:40 PM
Adventurers,

The North American ArcheAge servers will be unavailable at 8:00 AM PST (GMT-8) (www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=8AM+PST+11/4/14) on Tuesday, November 4 for a game update to ArcheAge Version 1.2 Build 4.14, bringing Auroria to the world of Erenor. Check out the full patch notes here (http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?106104)!

The estimated duration for this downtime is 6 hours.

In-game announcements will be sent in advance of the servers going offline. Thanks for your patience!

Note: If you receive a Hackshield error after updating, please restart your computer. This will resolve the issue.

1:40 PM PST: We're finishing the game update process but it's looking like it will take us a few minutes past the original downtime estimate. The downtime has been extended another 30 minutes as a result.

5:30 PM PST: While the game update has been deployed, many players are reporting connectivity issues when trying to select their character.

We've created a thread specifically about this issue here:
http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?109837-Force-Disconnection-Following-Update-to-Build-4.14

Vengance
11-03-2014, 03:46 PM
Was meant to cry about EU release. Not too bad for US, but as a EU player guess I shoulda bent over ready to get ----ed.

Anowyyn
11-03-2014, 03:48 PM
That's the downtime START...it's 6 hours after that.

TheOuroborus
11-03-2014, 03:51 PM
AGAIN WITH THE 8 AM! HAVE YOU ALL NOT LISTENED TO A SINGLE WORD WE'VE BEEN SAYING?! This all has to do with Trion being too lazy to come in at night (too cheap to pay overtime more likely) and do the job correctly.

Yed
11-03-2014, 04:00 PM
AGAIN WITH THE 8 AM! HAVE YOU ALL NOT LISTENED TO A SINGLE WORD WE'VE BEEN SAYING?! This all has to do with Trion being too lazy to come in at night (too cheap to pay overtime more likely) and do the job correctly.

It will take 6 hours, so it releases at 2pm, the 4th november for NA, don't complain and go check the EU time, they pretty much ♥♥♥♥ed over every body.

Ezenkrul87
11-03-2014, 04:01 PM
Normalizing gliders makes absolutely no ♥♥♥♥ing sense, just like normalizing the mounts and removing stats from crafted costumes. Also, removing the car and normalizing that as well???? These changes are ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ and remove stuff from a game that has been out for 2 years. These items take work to craft. Trion you just keep ♥♥♥♥ing up. Goodjob.

Zelda
11-03-2014, 04:01 PM
http://i.imgur.com/LV8w6fY.gif

Dialis
11-03-2014, 04:08 PM
Rebalanced the flight properties of Ezi's Glider, Moonshadow Glider, Thunderbolt Glider, Red Dragon Glider, and Feathered Dragon Glider to match the Ultimate Glider. This is prevent any one glider from being the overwhelmingly best option in almost all cases due to combination of flight properties and abilities. These gliders are now differentiated by their unique abilities which have not been changed.

Please stop ruining everything.

R1Outcast
11-03-2014, 04:10 PM
Really considering going back to FFXIV...

TimeToOwnU
11-03-2014, 04:12 PM
Where is the Sub in the patch notes??????????????????????????

Meliran
11-03-2014, 04:12 PM
This is great! Can a GM tell me if the mats for the new gliders will be the same as in alpha?

Tides
11-03-2014, 04:18 PM

People play at all times of the day. I am assuming the majority of players are NA and AU. So, at this time of day, a lot of people in NA are either working or going to class, while in AU it will be somewhere around 3am, in which case many Aussies will be sleeping or heading to bed. All in all, not the most terrible time to do an update.

Normalizing gliders makes absolutely no ♥♥♥♥ing sense, just like normalizing the mounts and removing stats from crafted costumes. Also, removing the car and normalizing that as well???? These changes are ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ and remove stuff from a game that has been out for 2 years. These items take work to craft. Trion you just keep ♥♥♥♥ing up. Goodjob.

Yep

Djinsei
11-03-2014, 04:19 PM
Guess where most of the american player base will be at 8-2/11-5? At work!! They are givng you guys access to the new continent as well as fixing some other things and all you have to say is 'wwwwaaaaahhhhhhhh' Cut it out, get a job, or stay up all night and get some sleep during the downtime. you obviously have nothing better to do during that time than play video games anyway. Yes, i understand that some of you are on welfare, some of you are disabled, some are insane, invalid or just plain crazy. But is there seriously nothing you can do for 6 hours other than sit your fat ♥♥♥♥♥ in your chairs or couches, staring at a bright screen burning your eyes all day? Don't you have houses to clean, parents to call, or god forbid children to be parents to? Can't you cook a meal that doesn't involve the microwave? how about weatherproofing your windows to save money on your heat for the coming winter? Or maybe clean the dog ♥♥♥♥ off of your floors from them ♥♥♥♥ting in the house because you are too lazy to take them for a walk. For the love of screaming ♥♥♥♥, find something else to do other than cry because you can't have your latest fix for 6 whole hours

HadesR
11-03-2014, 04:23 PM

Is no Sub this patch... It's being held back

Linc of the Stars
11-03-2014, 04:24 PM
Please fix land grabbing hackers, thanks.

Lerolero
11-03-2014, 04:24 PM
GG TRION.

Now magnificent weapons are Nothing, why i spend my money to make some epheriun weapon if i can get Free

TimeToOwnU
11-03-2014, 04:25 PM
Is no Sub this patch... It's being held back

Where is the information on this???

HadesR
11-03-2014, 04:31 PM
Where is the information on this???

Post made by Scapes a week or so ago .. Feel free to search

Zephirisz
11-03-2014, 04:32 PM
Looks like NA players are more behaving on the forums.
Check the EU rage,(46 pages) 446 rage replies in 60 minutes :D

kaoti
11-03-2014, 04:35 PM
Guess where most of the american player base will be at 8-2/11-5? At work!! They are givng you guys access to the new continent as well as fixing some other things and all you have to say is 'wwwwaaaaahhhhhhhh' Cut it out, get a job, or stay up all night and get some sleep during the downtime. you obviously have nothing better to do during that time than play video games anyway. Yes, i understand that some of you are on welfare, some of you are disabled, some are insane, invalid or just plain crazy. But is there seriously nothing you can do for 6 hours other than sit your fat ♥♥♥♥♥ in your chairs or couches, staring at a bright screen burning your eyes all day? Don't you have houses to clean, parents to call, or god forbid children to be parents to? Can't you cook a meal that doesn't involve the microwave? how about weatherproofing your windows to save money on your heat for the coming winter? Or maybe clean the dog ♥♥♥♥ off of your floors from them ♥♥♥♥ting in the house because you are too lazy to take them for a walk. For the love of screaming ♥♥♥♥, find something else to do other than cry because you can't have your latest fix for 6 whole hours
Stop projecting. House wives, college students, and non-9 to 5 workers will not be at work. Just because it's convenient for you and your supposed regular day job, that doesn't mean it is for everyone else and it certainly doesn't mean that everyone else is an unemployed hobo. Trion is breaking an industry taboo by insisting on server maintenance at 8 am west/11 am est. And even if you are working from 9 to 5, the servers are still going to be down when you come home from your supposed job if you are living on the east coast. This time slot inconveniences a large portion of the playerbase.

I feel like you are either an extremely self-centered person or you don't actually have a job and are just irrationally defending this time slot. As an aside, I've never witnessed any other service, realworld or online, game or otherwise, preform maintenance at this time slot for such a prolonged period of time. It's an absurd time slot and indicates a lack of commitment on trion's part.

Let's not forget, the auroria content is already on disk and has been for some time. This should be a switch flip them for them, not a major patch day.

Disco
11-03-2014, 04:35 PM

http://francispalace.weebly.com/uploads/2/6/5/2/26529217/2632925_orig.gif

Frozenheart
11-03-2014, 04:36 PM
Hi guys. On the last maintenances, you were using PDT, but now PST was announced instead. Can you confirm it's indeed PST?

Tortilla
11-03-2014, 04:40 PM
Hi guys. On the last maintenances, you were using PDT, but now PST was announced instead. Can you confirm it's indeed PST?

Its because of the time change...

sploitinAA
11-03-2014, 04:42 PM

PDT ended this past weekend so we are now on PST again.

Schnee
11-03-2014, 04:42 PM

That is correct.
Daylight saving time ended last weekend. Now it is PST (Pacific Standard Time).

Cowee
11-03-2014, 04:45 PM

You do realize that this is off-peak hours for the game... Right...

Syndiaan
11-03-2014, 04:51 PM
That is the time almost no one is on...

Strakha
11-03-2014, 04:52 PM
Jesus Christ, I'd hate to be the developer of a free-to-play game based on this thread alone.

Fiive
11-03-2014, 04:54 PM

This. If the housing districts outside of the tower areas are full before we even get there, I'm so done with this game.

Hebedius
11-03-2014, 05:17 PM
http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?106104-ArcheAge-Version-1.2-Build-4.14-Patch-Notes

Ninja Friend
11-03-2014, 05:33 PM
Really considering going back to FFXIV...

Go for it boy, no one will miss you here.

satinembers
11-03-2014, 05:48 PM
So you ♥♥♥♥ up the EU release by a day, and then can't even do the NA one at 3am so servers will be up in the morning.

BlackSheep1121
11-03-2014, 05:48 PM
18 Hours before outage...
Trion: Oh look! The floppy disk for Auroria has arrived in the post from XL, yippiee! I wonder what they changed this time???! They sure are good at getting it to us on time so we can let our users know whats going on, discuss and test with them.
Oh ♥♥♥♥, not good, not good, better try get that flame suit upgrade, I hope my rng is good today!

Narzick
11-03-2014, 05:59 PM
All you people complaining about the launch time, and for what? Because it wasn't on a friday night or the weekend? Big deal. As someone who works at a college maintenance position from 3-11 with tuesdays and wednesdays off, I have been shafted for EVERYTHING. Do you think maybe Trion realizes not everyone works a 9-5 monday-friday schedule? Quit the ♥♥♥♥♥ing, you've gotten a huge advantage over people like me already, and all you want is more.

Keflin
11-03-2014, 06:02 PM
In-game announcements will be sent in advance of the servers going offline. Thanks for your patience!

I have been logged in for 4 hours now and I have not seen any announcements yet.

Maverick20
11-03-2014, 06:03 PM
My only concern here is the removal of the car designs from the vocation badge vender, and the non-implementation of the Submarines and Car crafting systems.

Why have they been held back? As someone who has the materials ready and waiting (yes, 8 TS trees ready for the car), Stating that it is too early to release the car because no one will have the materials is BS. Also, where is the wagon upgrade ticket? You have a massive player-base here that has the materials and the labor to run massive trade runs, yet we do not have the vehicles available for land transport.

Explain yourselves. If it is because this wasn't expected and XLGames just hasn't given you the patch to put this all in, say so. Better to tell the truth so we can stop considering revoking our subscription.

Overkill
11-03-2014, 06:07 PM
I have been logged in for 4 hours now and I have not seen any announcements yet.

Dude... the patch comes TOMORROW night

Narzick
11-03-2014, 06:12 PM
Dude... the patch comes TOMORROW night

No it comes 11am EST so the game should be live about 5pm for me.

Yed
11-03-2014, 06:46 PM
2pm 4 november is alright. EU has gotten it much worse.

Jager01
11-03-2014, 07:29 PM
So you ♥♥♥♥ up the EU release by a day, and then can't even do the NA one at 3am so servers will be up in the morning.

You are really self centered, 3am PST = 9PM AEST/10pm ADST (thats Australian prime time right there)

Vanilla
11-03-2014, 07:47 PM
I dont know what else to say but you guys are a joke and this game is becoming even more of a joke after reading these patch notes. Its absolutly sickening to see what kind of a cash grab this game has become. You should know you're doing something wrong when half of the people that have been here since alpha all think that alpha was the prime of this game....

Peaches
11-03-2014, 07:54 PM
http://i.imgur.com/LV8w6fY.gif

:cool: lol :D

Moyra
11-03-2014, 07:59 PM

Yeah, where are the submarines?!

Rvyne
11-03-2014, 08:00 PM
"* Updated the four-slot Farm Wagon recipe to require the two-slot Farm Cart summoning scroll as a component, making the Farm Cart an upgrade path instead of a separate item."

I'm still lost of what exactly this mean.. is farm cart additional recipe on top of what was the normal mats requirements? or the other mats been nyerf and only required less mats + farm cart scroll.

Doubledown
11-03-2014, 08:01 PM
Here is a thought for ya all to think about.. Maybe the employees at Trion have lives as well and working at 3 in the morning might not be exactly in their abilities to do. Just a thought if you are just gonna come here and cry and whine about how you can't play when you want to, how Trion should do this and that.. Get some training .. Take the time it took to make this game.. Make your own game .. prove how good you really are.. and then deal with all the people that cry because you are not doing exactly what they want in your game.
Oh wait ..
1. you won't do that
2. it's easier to just cry how unfair life is
3. You have nothing better to do than cry over a GAME .. (honest it's not real life) .. so get over yourself .. you are not that important in the whole picture and maybe try and not be as selfish.

Those that have work/school/or whatever going on at release time... remember .. it still just a game .. and the reality is .. it means absolutely nothing but you have wasted "X" amount of time to get this or that which in turn in the next patch .. will be upgraded .. useless .. or not even in the game any more.. so what exactly is everyone crying about ? oh wait .. yet again .. it isn't exactly what they personally wanted to have happen..

So I suggest ... don't like it .. uninstall .. and let those that appreciate the game and realize it is just a game enjoy it with out your crying

HonestAbe
11-03-2014, 08:47 PM
Rebalanced the flight properties of Ezi's Glider, Moonshadow Glider, Thunderbolt Glider, Red Dragon Glider, and Feathered Dragon Glider to match the Ultimate Glider. This is prevent any one glider from being the overwhelmingly best option in almost all cases due to combination of flight properties and abilities.

Stop making these changes Trion. You are giving us the players nothing to work towards to. You are taking out the need and want to have something special in the game. Bring back the stats on costumes or no one will want them. It costs so much to get them. Why would I want it for cosmetics. I play game to be the best. The PvP mount should not be on the same level as other mounts. It takes to much work for it to be "equal". Don't nerf the cars. The people who take the time to work towards them, deserve them! Stop making it so easy to be the same.

Irrstern
11-03-2014, 09:06 PM
Here is a thought for ya all to think about.. Maybe the employees at Trion have lives as well and working at 3 in the morning might not be exactly in their abilities to do. Just a thought if you are just gonna come here and cry and whine about how you can't play when you want to, how Trion should do this and that.. Get some training .. Take the time it took to make this game.. Make your own game .. prove how good you really are.. and then deal with all the people that cry because you are not doing exactly what they want in your game.
Oh wait ..
1. you won't do that
3. You have nothing better to do than cry over a GAME .. (honest it's not real life) .. so get over yourself .. you are not that important in the whole picture and maybe try and not be as selfish.

Those that have work/school/or whatever going on at release time... remember .. it still just a game .. and the reality is .. it means absolutely nothing but you have wasted "X" amount of time to get this or that which in turn in the next patch .. will be upgraded .. useless .. or not even in the game any more.. so what exactly is everyone crying about ? oh wait .. yet again .. it isn't exactly what they personally wanted to have happen..

So I suggest ... don't like it .. uninstall .. and let those that appreciate the game and realize it is just a game enjoy it with out your crying

and you have nothing to do also
or why are you whine about whiners?

@HonestBabe

true

Trion should give back stats omn costumes and stop making ****** changes in a game where the players have to work hard on getting to the items they want

trion worlds mess the game very much because the lack of intelligence they have....
they dont even release full patchnotes or give community something to hold on.
The goal of Trion Worlds right now seems so easily to realize: They want to loose Customers so badly to make the Servers lesser populated. In EU view of things this Company hurted some Laws with these actions and as far i know there are some huge petitions in hands of the right lawyers about customers of Trion Worlds that got ripped off their money with non existent product they sold.

BigToast
11-03-2014, 09:09 PM

This guy gets it. The servers should be coming up when the majority of NA players are getting home from work. Sounds perfect to me.

Fadin
11-03-2014, 09:16 PM
This guy gets it. The servers should be coming up when the majority of NA players are getting home from work. Sounds perfect to me.

I imagine Trion will extend it a few hours also. So time to make some food, and take a walk after work. Maybe clean a bit-meh laundry can wait :)

Fairchild
11-03-2014, 09:24 PM
Adventurers,

The North American ArcheAge servers will be unavailable at 8:00 AM PST (GMT-8) (www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=8AM+PST+11/4/14) on Tuesday, November 4 for a game update to ArcheAge Version 1.2 Build 4.14, bringing Auroria to the world of Erenor. Check out the full patch notes here (http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?106104)!

The estimated duration for this downtime is 6 hours.

well that is okay.. that should be arround 10 pm here, fit for us to do the "Deep Sleep" tonight :o

Conflict305
11-03-2014, 09:35 PM
how about weatherproofing your windows to save money on your heat for the coming winter?

http://www.connectedsign.com/digi-know-digital-sign-blog/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/3pbuih-300x168.jpg

enamel
11-03-2014, 09:52 PM
I AM SO MAD!

The EU thread is up to 90 pages of gifs and what do we have?

Nothing. NOTHING!

http://i.imgur.com/rnvc2Nu.gif

Sorcerer21b
11-03-2014, 10:43 PM
New gliders? Yay... oh wait.. that just more designs you make once and forget you have, since you can't sell a crafted glider. Great another way to screw machinists over.

Cars, meh, can't sell those either.
Farm Wagon, great.. something else you can't sell.

So in all this, given the fact they have already removed tons of machinist designs before the Sept 16 release. I'm I keep seeing is, "♥♥♥♥ machining. ♥♥♥♥ macinging."

Now with the release of new tiers of hasla weapons all I'm seeing is, "Meh.. ♥♥♥♥ crafting all together."

So for the PvPer's. You guys get everything handed to you.
The PvE'ers... well at least there's a dungeon and some new pvp zones.
For the crafters, well y'all get ♥♥♥♥ed.
For the farmers, meh... same ole, same ole.

And this seems to be the way the game is headed.

Yes this is going to run a lot of the population off. Not the best way to solve the land problem. But it is a way to do it. Less people playing equals more available land... for the land grab hack users to claim.

Hacks and bots are a problem. What happened to the famous program from rift that we're suppose to be getting in a major patch? Least this is what Scapes said in one of the dev posts a while back. I see another 150mb patch... so umm... what's considered a major patch for us to get this?

I stated this earlier in game. "The best way to play, or at least alleviate the boredom of Archeage is to plant things with a minimum of a 1 day growth timer, log in, harvest, replant, log out, and go find something else to do." That's right... just make it a 3D Facebook Farmville. This will keep the population low, keep your land from going to someone else, and give hardly anyone around for the PvPer's to kill. The perfect counter to this patch. Also, stop spending money on it.

For those that have. Sorry guys, seems you got bent over.

Yavi
11-03-2014, 11:45 PM
Normalizing and removing any endgame reward for these items but expecting us to put the same amount of effort into them is degrading. If you're going to remove the "bonus" for working so hard for these, at least lower the time and effort required to obtain these items as well. Otherwise leave it as they were, you're ruining your own game, it's quite sad.

Xzyron
11-03-2014, 11:45 PM
How about shutting down all servers in the game til everything gets worked out. Not to mention the issues with land. I've run across many wide open, enemy free, flat plains that could be modified for housing. Edit the lands for housing to patrons only with the use of 1 scarecrow (since there are already large areas of farms for scarecrows)

KiritoDate
11-04-2014, 12:07 AM
I'm so bad with times so in Australian time when the NA servers going down and back up help please

Arialun
11-04-2014, 12:24 AM
I'm so bad with times so in Australian time when the NA servers going down and back up help please

Have you try clicking the time/date link in the first post ? (that wolframalpha site)

It tells you the time between the server time and your local time.

Nishika
11-04-2014, 12:36 AM
Does anybody know if the land Expansion certificates will come out with the new patch?

Georgas
11-04-2014, 01:59 AM
It's not 3am, there has been an update it is now due for 9am our time where most of us are going to work , and you will be the one sitting about and have the head start

KiritoDate
11-04-2014, 02:27 AM
Thanks I'll have look it up cheers mate

Eraserta
11-04-2014, 02:53 AM
Heres something to think about to all you whining about Trion.

© 2014 XLGAMES Inc. ArcheAge has been licensed by XLGAMES Inc. ArcheAge and XLGAMES are trademarks of XLGAMES Inc. Trion Worlds, Inc. Trion, Trion Worlds, and their respective logos, are trademarks or registered trademarks of Trion Worlds, Inc. All rights reserved

Deweyoxberg
11-04-2014, 04:07 AM

Best. Rant. EVER!!!!

And valid points, too. I especially liked the winter proofing bit there. Genius! :D

deadq
11-04-2014, 05:43 AM

amen! Amen! AMEN!

Ragesange
11-04-2014, 05:47 AM
Quite surprised by trion's inability to get out of bed early. Maybe Turbine could show them how...

Acidpoo
11-04-2014, 05:54 AM
You are really self centered, 3am PST = 9PM AEST/10pm ADST (thats Australian prime time right there)

And then you realise that, it is infact, a NA server and not a AU one...

Disciple218
11-04-2014, 05:59 AM
Heres something to think about to all you whining about Trion.

© 2014 XLGAMES Inc. ArcheAge has been licensed by XLGAMES Inc. ArcheAge and XLGAMES are trademarks of XLGAMES Inc. Trion Worlds, Inc. Trion, Trion Worlds, and their respective logos, are trademarks or registered trademarks of Trion Worlds, Inc. All rights reserved

You are almost to stupid to insult, Trion changes ♥♥♥♥ all the time, they have the right to as part of their localisation agreement, NONE of these changes HAVE BEEN OR WILL BE Implemented in XL's version of AA in Korea, that is why everyone is so mad, XL has a great version of AA but we will never see it because Trion is stupid and keeps messing with stuff that isn't broken and adding ♥♥♥♥ in at the wrong time and removing stuff entirely. All you posted was some copyright stuff, that mainly is referring to logos and company names....has absolutely nothing to do with creative development rights.

Disciple218
11-04-2014, 06:04 AM
Does anybody know if the land Expansion certificates will come out with the new patch?

Trion should have had them out already, they came out 2 weeks before Auroria in Korea and Russia, but Trion likes to take stuff out that is useful for no reason, i will be surprised if they eve make it into the game, same with submarines, give it a week of having the cars taken out and they will think of a reason to never put them back in too

Disciple218
11-04-2014, 06:07 AM

Maybe that will matter one day when the Australian gaming community becomes big enough for them to have their own servers, but until then we should probably not take servers down during the prime time for the region they are located in

herbalwisdom
11-04-2014, 06:29 AM

Stop acting like a little spoiled ♥♥♥ ♥♥♥♥♥... just cuz you are 13 and cant play b4 you go to school doesnt mean u should act like an ♥♥♥♥♥♥.

Amenofis
11-04-2014, 07:05 AM
* Rebalanced the flight properties of Ezi's Glider, Moonshadow Glider, Thunderbolt Glider, Red Dragon Glider, and Feathered Dragon Glider to match the Ultimate Glider. This is prevent any one glider from being the overwhelmingly best option in almost all cases due to combination of flight properties and abilities. These gliders are now differentiated by their unique abilities which have not been changed.

http://tclhost.com/bdgbPeh.gif

Lelouis
11-04-2014, 07:10 AM
I dont know what else to say but you guys are a joke and this game is becoming even more of a joke after reading these patch notes. Its absolutly sickening to see what kind of a cash grab this game has become. You should know you're doing something wrong when half of the people that have been here since alpha all think that alpha was the prime of this game....

I don't regret every single penny of those 150$ I've spent to play 1 month of V0.9 :) I would still keep paying 30$ or more per month just to keep playing on that version and I know all alpha players would. But I guess Trion and XL just aren't interested in making money lol.

Hanthos
11-04-2014, 07:21 AM
Stop projecting. House wives, college students, and non-9 to 5 workers will not be at work. Just because it's convenient for you and your supposed regular day job, that doesn't mean it is for everyone else and it certainly doesn't mean that everyone else is an unemployed hobo. Trion is breaking an industry taboo by insisting on server maintenance at 8 am west/11 am est. And even if you are working from 9 to 5, the servers are still going to be down when you come home from your supposed job if you are living on the east coast. This time slot inconveniences a large portion of the playerbase.

I feel like you are either an extremely self-centered person or you don't actually have a job and are just irrationally defending this time slot. As an aside, I've never witnessed any other service, realworld or online, game or otherwise, preform maintenance at this time slot for such a prolonged period of time. It's an absurd time slot and indicates a lack of commitment on trion's part.

Let's not forget, the auroria content is already on disk and has been for some time. This should be a switch flip them for them, not a major patch day.Get over yourself. SOE has been doing 7am PST maint. for years.
It's inconvenient for a lot of us, but if it's killing you that bad, maybe you should consider a new hobby.

CuriousMold
11-04-2014, 07:21 AM
♥♥♥♥ing ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥s with your Hasla weapon ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Hanthos
11-04-2014, 07:23 AM
Why should it be done at 3 am? People on this coast come into work between 7-8.
Stop, take a deep breath, and get a GRIP!

Eilios
11-04-2014, 07:30 AM
♥♥♥♥ing ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥s with your Hasla weapon ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

lol
/10char

aDeadTurtle
11-04-2014, 08:04 AM
So excited!

There sure is a lot of hate on these forums.

Ptsd
11-04-2014, 08:07 AM
I guess Maintenance started an hour early on Ollo. Cuz everyone just got DC'd and now its in maintenance mode.

Its going to be a good day Grasshoppers.

Cruja
11-04-2014, 08:09 AM
Talk about your bad omens. 24 hour maint incoming.

ChuLay
11-04-2014, 08:10 AM
could add a map where you can plant houses and farms in Auroria

thank you!

Grislen
11-04-2014, 08:10 AM
Dear Trion,
8AM PST is an hour from now...even for us on the Ollo server.

Xyt
11-04-2014, 08:11 AM
This means Ollo will be up an hour before the other servers right? right? right?!? :)

LostMK
11-04-2014, 08:12 AM
Why is ollo down

Grislen
11-04-2014, 08:13 AM
Why is ollo down
Trion forgot to adjust Ollo's daylight savings clocks ;)

Tsarkon
11-04-2014, 08:13 AM
Why is ollo down

Because f you, that's why.

But seriously, ugh I have a feeling this patch day is gonna suck.

Also, throw a damn bone to Masonry, jeez. We Masons can make like 4 things, only one of which is of any use (hereafter stones).

Arialun
11-04-2014, 08:14 AM
Maybe Trion loves Ollo so much they gave it an early maintenance, so Ollo can start raiding Auroria 1 hour early than the rest.

Vvulf
11-04-2014, 08:15 AM
Because f you, that's why.

But seriously, ugh I have a feeling this patch day is gonna suck.

Also, throw a damn bone to Masonry, jeez. We Masons can make like 4 things, only one of which is of any use (hereafter stones).

If you're not making runes, you're doing it wrong.

Kross15
11-04-2014, 08:15 AM
wow seriously?? Only Ollo? Im on the middle of the Trade Run here -_-

thakurse
11-04-2014, 08:16 AM
gratz for OLLO timing noobs

Tsarkon
11-04-2014, 08:17 AM
If you're not making runes, you're doing it wrong.

I am over 60k Masonry and I advertise in /f all the time.

Not once has anyone ever inquired about me making runes. I have never seen runes come up in /f /n or /g

It's probably because they're stupid and should not exist, like pretty much everything else a Mason can make.

:(

rozbach
11-04-2014, 08:21 AM
Why ollo down so early, 10% more for my Gargantuan Sailfish!!!!!!

Raventhorne
11-04-2014, 08:21 AM
wow seriously?? Only Ollo? Im on the middle of the Trade Run here -_-
Same here...just about to reach the gold trader too :(

Xombiepunk
11-04-2014, 08:23 AM

Let's not forget, the auroria content is already on disk and has been for some time. This should be a switch flip them for them, not a major patch day.

Had to reply to this. Holy hell dude get your head out of your ♥♥♥, the point he is trying to make is a lot of you are friggin addicted and are going nuts because you can't have your glorified 3d ♥♥♥♥. It will not kill you to not play for a while, my roommates children handle being told they cannot play the xbox right now better than most of you are handling this downtime.

I mean hell, I go to work today RIGHT as the servers are scheduled to come back up. Guess what that means? I don't really get to play at ALL today. And that is fine, one day going without a video game is not going to kill me.

seriously people, go outside, meet someone, have a pleasant conversation. Learn to enjoy the real world for the Sandbox MMO it REALLY is. O,o jaezus...

amarantheya
11-04-2014, 08:23 AM

Doing that right now husband is cleaning and I'm doing college work and hangin w muh babies <3 nothing like down time to bond :D

amarantheya
11-04-2014, 08:26 AM
Well it is a lot of content to add so this big time chunk seems about right. I can't wait to see all the action....if the bots don't take all the land lol would be nice to watch war from a safe distance. (like on a mountain...behind a bush or tree) Rofls

balegrim
11-04-2014, 08:27 AM
Had to reply to this. Holy hell dude get your head out of your ♥♥♥, the point he is trying to make is a lot of you are friggin addicted and are going nuts because you can't have your glorified 3d ♥♥♥♥. It will not kill you to not play for a while, my roommates children handle being told they cannot play the xbox right now better than most of you are handling this downtime.

I mean hell, I go to work today RIGHT as the servers are scheduled to come back up. Guess what that means? I don't really get to play at ALL today. And that is fine, one day going without a video game is not going to kill me.

seriously people, go outside, meet someone, have a pleasant conversation. Learn to enjoy the real world for the Sandbox MMO it REALLY is. O,o jaezus...

This is the dumbest, most oft repeated flawed logic on the internet. If I had all the time in the world to play this game, then downtime wouldn't mean a thing, would it? I'd go sit on my figurative fat ♥♥♥ and watch movies all day until the servers came back up. But since I'm "going outside, meeting people and having pleasant conversations and enjoying the real world," the one or two hours I do have to play are precious indeed.

patemma
11-04-2014, 08:27 AM

BRILLIANT :cool:

amarantheya
11-04-2014, 08:28 AM
We really live in a sandbox mmo LOL its like sims all over again XD

Raventhorne
11-04-2014, 08:29 AM

LMAO! Excellent post!

amarantheya
11-04-2014, 08:30 AM
reading is good too u all forgot about reading
sometimes I just sit here for a good hour or two and roll through forum topics reading everyone's comments :P its quite hilarious and entertaining x)

Mr Bawkbagawk
11-04-2014, 08:30 AM
Should we instead be poorly educated, [insane and crazy are the same thing nimrod] insulting, little twerps? or do you not want competition?

derrio
11-04-2014, 08:31 AM

i look forward to login in after maintenance and finding all land taken despite login off as close to auroria as i cud.....

amarantheya
11-04-2014, 08:32 AM
rofls I wonder how many pages we can get this thread to.......wonder if it will be as entertaining as when the servers crashed back to back XD

Xombiepunk
11-04-2014, 08:35 AM
We can get it all the way to the moooooooooon!

AuGEM
11-04-2014, 08:35 AM
They must have started Early for the Ollo Server as It crashed! almost an hour early . I was on an airship with a trade pack so I fear i will likely have died and lost the pack .. This down time could be and should be at wee hours of the morning like after Midnight and be done by 5 am like other MMO's and they have lots more servers!

Chryos
11-04-2014, 08:36 AM
The logical reasoning behind the time decision must be due to giving those who work a fair shot.

LostMK
11-04-2014, 08:37 AM
why is ollo down why is ollo down why is ollo down why is ollo down why is ollo down why is ollo down why is ollo down why is ollo down why is ollo down why is ollo down why is ollo down

Killgore81
The 1 hour "150 mb" maintenance downtimes usually take 4-6 hours. It's going to be interesting to see how long an estimated 6 hour downtime is actually going to be.

LostMK
why is ollo down why is ollo down

BasstiantheDog
OLLO where are you..I didn't get my stuff together yet. Trion thought you said in an hour :(...please say you took ollo down on purpose and it will be first to update and not last due to something bad happening and you're trying to fix it so ollo will actually be down for 10 hrs...please say ollo will be first.....SAY IT!

Love the game :)

Raventhorne
11-04-2014, 08:40 AM
They must have started Early for the Ollo Server as It crashed! almost an hour early . I was on an airship with a trade pack so I fear i will likely have died and lost the pack .. This down time could be and should be at wee hours of the morning like after Midnight and be done by 5 am like other MMO's and they have lots more servers!
It'll be interesting to see where you find yourself when you log in. I too had my trade pack and the gold trader in my line-of-sight. Wonder if I'll still have my pack :/

amarantheya
11-04-2014, 08:40 AM
cuz some of us americans deem ourselves worthy of everything.......I swear I wanna choke the ♥♥♥♥ out of ppl for saying what they want.....lol obviously raised in the crack generation because they could buy everything they wanted from selling drugs......the world is not on your time....more entertaining gifs or ♥♥♥♥!
http://33.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m75clanFpL1rxlmf0o1_400.gif

Cruja
11-04-2014, 08:41 AM
Ollo will have an extra hour maintenance, just because they didn't feel like bringing it back up after it crashed. It only shows maint because that's what it auto shows when it dies.

Miccet
11-04-2014, 08:42 AM
It'll be interesting to see where you find yourself when you log in. I too had my trade pack and the gold trader in my line-of-sight. Wonder if I'll still have my pack :/

If it was on your back it will probably still be there when you log back in. The ones on my cart however.... xD

Psylockeut
11-04-2014, 08:44 AM
No changes to property rules or counters to the confirmation bypass, great... Any bets if the property bots buy all the property before anyone is able to even step on Auroria?

captainrussia
11-04-2014, 08:46 AM

Even though this is a bit raging + 1

I am at work right now as well (was pondering taking a day off) til 4-5pm EST. The patch timing is perfect!

Thanks Trion!

amarantheya
11-04-2014, 08:46 AM
FOR ALL THE QQers
http://38.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m8fxlgGhf21rxlmf0o1_400.gif

Disco
11-04-2014, 08:47 AM
I'll be amazed if anyone gets anything done today with the sorry state that is the server stability in this game. Absolute train wreck. I have never seen any game where the servers were this bad so long after the games launch. What a second rate cluster♥♥♥♥ of a company Trion has turned out to be.
http://static.giantbomb.com/uploads/original/0/2403/754330-disappointment.jpg

amarantheya
11-04-2014, 08:47 AM
http://31.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m7f1nwXkfH1rxlmf0o1_250.gif

LostMK
11-04-2014, 08:49 AM
FOR ALL THE QQers
http://38.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m8fxlgGhf21rxlmf0o1_400.gif

"I have land, so people who don't have land should not be upset when they can't get land"

derrio
11-04-2014, 08:50 AM
I'll be amazed if anyone gets anything done today with the sorry state that is the server stability in this game. Absolute train wreck. I have never seen any game where the servers were this bad so long after the games launch. What a second rate cluster♥♥♥♥ of a company Trion has turned out to be.
http://static.giantbomb.com/uploads/original/0/2403/754330-disappointment.jpg

You must be new to mmo's but i do agree with your last statement directed to trion.

Dizzydward
11-04-2014, 08:51 AM
[* Rebalanced the flight properties of Ezi's Glider, Moonshadow Glider, Thunderbolt Glider, Red Dragon Glider, and Feathered Dragon Glider to match the Ultimate Glider. This is prevent any one glider from being the overwhelmingly best option in almost all cases due to combination of flight properties and abilities. These gliders are now differentiated by their unique abilities which have not been change

This made me think lets also re-balance armor and weps to all have the same dmg so no one wep is overwhelming better than any other Great idea !!! /sarcasm off

Tion lets face it they were MEANT to be better not the same with a flip i didn't spend 2400 credits on the cash shop glider so i could do a flip in the air to the left or right i got it to be faster

captainrussia
11-04-2014, 08:51 AM
Oh wait ..
1. you won't do that

+1

10char

amarantheya
11-04-2014, 08:52 AM
well shet happens the game just launched not that long ago...give it time to even its self out...sheeesh
http://31.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m7lulwRwtW1rxlmf0o1_400.gif

amarantheya
11-04-2014, 08:54 AM
http://38.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m7nzbj62cI1rxlmf0o1_250.gif

Eilios
11-04-2014, 08:54 AM
I think Trion is involved in a conspiracy to make sure no one votes today. Just sayin. :)

amarantheya
11-04-2014, 08:58 AM
http://38.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m7nzcneGac1rxlmf0o1_500.gif
http://38.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m7z3ugsmQs1rxlmf0o1_500.gif
http://31.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m7z3teFx0J1rxlmf0o1_250.gif

MoldySpore
11-04-2014, 09:05 AM
http://i.imgur.com/QckgEl8.jpg

Santosmilo
11-04-2014, 09:06 AM
I think Trion is involved in a conspiracy to make sure no one votes today. Just sayin. :)

http://media2.giphy.com/media/EVoZBBOlYhDEs/giphy.gif

Dalstt
11-04-2014, 09:06 AM
I know they told us this update was coming today...but I wasn't ready.
http://s3-ec.buzzfed.com/static/enhanced/webdr01/2012/12/6/15/anigif_enhanced-buzz-30693-1354824207-1.gif

LostMK
11-04-2014, 09:08 AM
why was ollo down one hour early you incompetent ♥♥♥♥faces

hadlis
11-04-2014, 09:09 AM
Ollo just....

http://i1379.photobucket.com/albums/ah158/drmikevt13/dogpoopsonwomen_zpsf99fbf23.gif

on us!!!!

Dalstt
11-04-2014, 09:10 AM

This one's for you...http://gifsec.com/wp-content/uploads/GIF/2014/05/Funny-Slap-GIF.gif

Dalstt
11-04-2014, 09:12 AM

Or this one

http://www.gifbin.com/bin/1232547517_slo-mo-water-balloon-to-the-face.gif

Halfbaked
11-04-2014, 09:13 AM

stop acting like a baby. them doing this at night would only help people who are hardcore, called out of work or no job. being early afternoon allows more people to access it after work and to be able to log on without a castle already being built.

0nce
11-04-2014, 09:13 AM

Lol because you're an ungrateful arrogant little ♥♥♥♥. :)

HelenaCFH
11-04-2014, 09:14 AM
"* Added the ability for players to report spam in chat. Right-click the character name on chat or use "/spam [NAME]" to submit a report to a Game Master."

Way to go, I was just asking myself why we couldn't do that... =D

And...

stop acting like a baby. them doing this at night would only help people who are hardcore, called out of work or no job. being early afternoon allows more people to access it after work and to be able to log on without a castle already being built.

I would normally agree with Ouroborus, but the fact that the update is time-sensitive is really something that should be taken into account so everyone gets a chance at castles.
I don't know how hard this would be to do if even possible, but I think maybe they could do it during late night, and add some kind of "standby time" after the update is released, so the update would be patched, but people would need to wait to xx hours to be able to try and grab a castle, for example ( That's just a thought tho, maybe that'd change the way people prepared for castles too, and I'm not sure if this would be a good or a bad thing-- would have lots of whiners, too, I'm pretty sure, you can't please everyone).
But I still think updates which aren't sensitive to timing should be done at dawn.

Rexon
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/59494901/all-i-need-now-is-some-popcorn_o_3085899.gif

soulkrusher
Oh wait ..
1. you won't do that

Trion didn't make this game. Also, if you have people that want to enjoy your game and you want to make money for it, why continue to piss them off? Don't be an inbred please.

Fargut
11-04-2014, 09:15 AM
Start the insanity
http://puu.sh/cD2sG/6bdc427fc6.gif

Aboominom
........new player and this is getting REAL old.......might have to go back to ES

Haps

<3 Thank you

Object
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/26720843/trion%20hard%20enuff.png

Aboominom
11-04-2014, 09:16 AM
At a MINIMUM why don't you run these goddam patches at night you morons?

MoldySpore

MoldySpore
Ollo went down early! All I can think is:

Poosammich
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/26720843/trion%20hard%20enuff.png

Thank you so much!!! Just caught slabtown last night. This fits so friggin well!!!

Dalstt
http://www.drodd.com/images8/funny-gif/funny-gif14.gif

Hesperius
11-04-2014, 09:17 AM
Servers are down. Lets get this started.

http://i.imgur.com/tuYByMa.gif

Lunastar
11-04-2014, 09:17 AM
We sail north! Yarr harr arghhh

Aboominom
11-04-2014, 09:18 AM
Trion didn't make this game. Also, if you have people that want to enjoy your game and you want to make money for it, why continue to piss them off? Don't be an inbred please.

AMEN! A peep that grew a single brain cell.

Dalstt
11-04-2014, 09:18 AM
http://www.gifbin.com/bin/062012/1340728319_kid_blows_soap_bubble_out_mouth.gif

http://whatgifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/funny-gifs-bored2.gif

Fargut
11-04-2014, 09:19 AM
Starting!
http://puu.sh/cD2In/cf1c9348e3.gif

Azureprime
To Auroria
https://38.media.tumblr.com/2befa3a792e90cfe3b6777064c618361/tumblr_mwxvws8Zmp1sk9s87o1_500.gif

Exgrathanor
When are you going to fix the fishing bug Trion? You know the one that lags people to 1 FPS and makes it impossible to play the game? I like new content, but I'd rather have functional content I can play before you start introducing new features into the game.

http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?86470-Fishing-Boats-cause-FPS-lag

http://i.imgur.com/ZmpyuFA.jpg

Vigeur
11-04-2014, 09:20 AM
Rebalanced the flight properties of Ezi's Glider, Moonshadow Glider, Thunderbolt Glider, Red Dragon Glider, and Feathered Dragon Glider to match the Ultimate Glider.

Seriously..

Azureprime
to Aurorioa
https://38.media.tumblr.com/2befa3a792e90cfe3b6777064c618361/tumblr_mwxvws8Zmp1sk9s87o1_500.gif

hadlis
I think they should put this kid in charge of the server...he has his ♥♥♥♥ together.

http://i1379.photobucket.com/albums/ah158/drmikevt13/transformer_zps975d2b2b.gif

Instead of this guy

http://i1379.photobucket.com/albums/ah158/drmikevt13/garbagetruck_zpscfe312d9.gif

Primess
11-04-2014, 09:22 AM
Thanks for waiting 15 extra minutes to shut the server down and ♥♥♥♥ up the auction house. You morons seriously can't do anything right.

saijin
http://s3-ec.buzzfed.com/static/2014-04/enhanced/webdr02/11/10/anigif_enhanced-9390-1397224837-24.gif

Fargut
Keep it going!
http://puu.sh/cD2RW/3206600057.gif

amarantheya
http://http://33.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m84pp2jhyq1rxlmf0o1_500.gif

Paranthelion
http://cdn1.smosh.com/sites/default/files/ftpuploads/bloguploads/0513/wtf-japan-gif-ice-cream-mean.gif

soulkrusher
11-04-2014, 09:23 AM
I think they should put this kid in charge of the server...he has his ♥♥♥♥ together.

http://i1379.photobucket.com/albums/ah158/drmikevt13/transformer_zps975d2b2b.gif

Instead of this guy

http://i1379.photobucket.com/albums/ah158/drmikevt13/garbagetruck_zpscfe312d9.gif

lmao that kid is epic

Gwias
11-04-2014, 09:23 AM
LMFAO! Wow!

Dalstt
11-04-2014, 09:24 AM
https://31.media.tumblr.com/68d317aef1e07d16b4d1f11921793312/tumblr_mrro8tzCVd1rxifz8o1_250.gif

amarantheya
http://cdn1.smosh.com/sites/default/files/ftpuploads/bloguploads/0513/wtf-japan-gif-ice-cream-mean.gif

nooooooooooo lol

Kaosfury
Yea, the transformer kid is good

TimeViewer
http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g229/TimeViewer/Forum_Troll.jpg

MysticDaedra
To all the people complaining about the new Hasla tiers... you do realize that this has been planned for some time, right? That there was originally supposed to be 3 tiers of Hasla weapons? They're not making crafted weapons any less OP, they are simply reducing the gap. Instead of crafted weapons being WAAAAAAY better than Hasla, they are going to be WAAAY better. Get over it.

Eomund
11-04-2014, 09:25 AM

The problem with this so-called "Real World Sandbox" you speak of is that jail sentences for randomly killing people in it are WAY MORE than 12 minutes. Quest givers are never labelled. Levels are really hard to determine. And teleporting is completely broken!

It's not balanced, and I don't like it!

Rexon
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/59494901/wanna-know-how-i-got-these-scars_o_3087821.gif

Fargut
I was going to do things, since the servers are down, but I think looking at gifs in this thread for 6 hours will suffice.
http://puu.sh/cD35T/0c5a6586f1.gif

Buster2010
11-04-2014, 09:26 AM
Best option ever, just reading that made my day 10 times better. Sad that I will be going into work as the servers are coming back up, at least it is a small 4 hour 45 minute shift, so I wil get to come home and enjoy the game for the evening!!! :D

Dalstt
11-04-2014, 09:27 AM
The first transformer..

http://static.fjcdn.com/gifs/The+first+transformer+shia+dealt+with_5de6d1_53358 24.gif

amarantheya
http://31.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m86eznS7oP1rxlmf0o1_500.gif

Rexon
They had to wait for the Patchguru to arrive in this world thats why the Patchday is tomorrow

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/59494901/guru.jpg

Sefrion
11-04-2014, 09:28 AM
Found some more info on Auroria (upcomming patch), if anyone interested.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

Prepare for a 12hour patch

Xombiepunk
11-04-2014, 09:29 AM
The problem with this so-called "Real World Sandbox" you speak of is that jail sentences for randomly killing people in it are WAY MORE than 12 minutes. Quest givers are never labelled. Levels are really hard to determine. And teleporting is completely broken!

It's not balanced, and I don't like it!

Well I do not know what to tell ya, sure they have not patched the game in thousands of years since the last GM was ganked and nailed to a cross but still millions upon millions play it every day :/

Fargut

http://puu.sh/cD3gG/7226e7c8c5.gif

Monster Pharaoh
Well,.. the end has come to weapon crafters! :(
I am very disappointed in you Trion all my hard work I put in Weapon crafting is a Bust!

GenocideTech
Wtb right times was told servers go down 7am EST time, no 8am my fcking time -_- or 9am i should say

Shadowwind
Can we say Peasant yet?

You all are going to become someone peasant....does not matter what Trion did, you got body slammed by another player,........ to be his/hers..... peasant!

Peasant, peasant, peasant.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peasant

Have a peasant day!

amarantheya
http://31.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m8btegknWl1rxlmf0o1_250.gif

Buster2010
11-04-2014, 09:30 AM

Well, the Continent itself was already programmed into the game, just never released, so at least this isn't like another game I played where they were down 16 hours implementing a WHOLE new zone. You were able to teleport to Auroria, the NPCs were allt here, but you saw them for .5 seconds, then booted back out to your own Continent. It was funny, totally worth the 3 HA Stones I spent xD

DuneHeretic
http://www.gifbin.com/bin/102014/1414429357_camel_bites_man.gif

TheOuroborus
Let the butt giggling gifs begin...

saijin
11-04-2014, 09:31 AM
http://s3-ec.buzzfed.com/static/2014-04/enhanced/webdr05/11/9/anigif_enhanced-buzz-4748-1397224213-4.gif

amarantheya
http://33.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m8drdw49Yr1rxlmf0o1_500.gif

Cygnicrux

^ This. As a hybrid mmo game developer even I agree that this time slot is inconvenient for most. I work from home and I don't have children or pets. I'm doing online college courses for the most part, and my non online classes are only 2 hours long. I'm only 18. Not everyone works in an office, or goes to college at the moment, either. Not only that, but the updates themselves I don't agree with. The work and effort people put into the crafting of the items they're normalizing is unfair. They should at the least be compensated for lost stats. not to mention their neglect of the land hackers that are using third party softwares that Archage mods say, 'Don't count', because they're incorporated into the gaming mouses said hackers are buying. I'm sorry but if it's moving at inhuman speeds, It's hacking. If I worked with Trion on this game, I would have quit because this game is going into a downwards spiral, and at a fairly rapid pace. I'm predicting the whole game itself will lose a very fair portion of its devoted players in less than a year. I'll stick around, though. This game and its forums are great for learning from as far as user desires and game mechanics.

Buster2010
11-04-2014, 09:32 AM
Wtb right times was told servers go down 7am EST time, no 8am my fcking time -_- or 9am i should say

"The North American ArcheAge servers will be unavailable at 8:00 AM PST (GMT-8) on Tuesday, November 4" Read Timezones please before ranting about 1st World Problems plox

amarantheya
11-04-2014, 09:32 AM
http://33.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m8bth9SoGy1rxlmf0o1_500.gif

Domdalom
11-04-2014, 09:33 AM
adventurers,

the estimated duration for this downtime is 6 hours.

y-o-y?????

amarantheya
11-04-2014, 09:33 AM
http://33.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m8drhnnEtW1rxlmf0o1_500.gif

TheOuroborus
11-04-2014, 09:34 AM
http://cdn4.gurl.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/cat-waiting.gif

GenocideTech
11-04-2014, 09:35 AM
"The North American ArcheAge servers will be unavailable at 8:00 AM PST (GMT-8) on Tuesday, November 4" Read Timezones please before ranting about 1st World Problems plox

i was told this by people who im in TS with who play US servers good tyr ma'am

amarantheya
11-04-2014, 09:36 AM
http://38.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m8fxmsb6jy1rxlmf0o1_400.gif

Elvyn
11-04-2014, 09:36 AM
^ This. As a hybrid mmo game developer even I agree that this time slot is inconvenient for most. I work from home and I don't have children or pets. I'm doing online college courses for the most part, and my non online classes are only 2 hours long. I'm only 18. Not everyone works in an office, or goes to college at the moment, either. Not only that, but the updates themselves I don't agree with. The work and effort people put into the crafting of the items they're normalizing is unfair. They should at the least be compensated for lost stats. not to mention their neglect of the land hackers that are using third party softwares that Archage mods say, 'Don't count', because they're incorporated into the gaming mouses said hackers are buying. I'm sorry but if it's moving at inhuman speeds, It's hacking. If I worked with Trion on this game, I would have quit because this game is going into a downwards spiral, and at a fairly rapid pace. I'm predicting the whole game itself will lose a very fair portion of its devoted players in less than a year. I'll stick around, though. This game and its forums are great for learning from as far as user desires and game mechanics.

You people are sad! For F*@k sake go do something else, and stop complaining. The game will be up when its up and you should have plenty of other things to do anyway. You also talk about self-centered, but everything you are complaining about revolves around your needs!

saijin
11-04-2014, 09:37 AM
http://www.collegehumor.com/images/download.jpg

Axe Coldon
Well,.. the end has come to weapon crafters! :(
I am very disappointed in you Trion all my hard work I put in Weapon crafting is a Bust!

I feel your pain. I hate when the game buffs dropped weapons to the point that crafted are worthless. It ruins the whole economy when players can just go get them for free.

amarantheya
http://38.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m8i5bg5FVd1rxlmf0o1_500.gif

Rexon
Server Maintenance @ Trion

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/59494901/patrick___we_have_technology_2if_by_mipetsseries-d69l6ud.gif

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/59494901/seems-legit.jpg

Domdalom
Well I guess I'm glad the doc was today and not tomorrow :D

Fargut
11-04-2014, 09:38 AM
You people are sad! For F*@k sake go do something else, and stop complaining. The game will be up when its up and you should have plenty of other things to do anyway. You also talk about self-centered, but everything you are complaining about revolves around your needs!
Sorry, can't hear you.
http://puu.sh/cD3Nz/603300204a.gif

Dalstt
https://33.media.tumblr.com/3e224c7dcd04a63aab73e847f0f6e51a/tumblr_ne90cbzIg91sirxf6o1_500.gif

Darighaaz

While I can understand that you are quite frustrated, and in that, you are projecting your frustration onto, what you perceive to be, the "unwashed' masses, the diatribe in which you regurgitated forth is laughable at best.

You assume far too much about other people, such as, while yes I do have children... they are in school receiving an education, and from the looks of it, one superior to that which you received. I personally am disabled, yes, as a matter of fact I am taking my laundry list of medications as I type this. My dogs are currently outside in their giant fenced-in backyard, my wife is currently at school, and for lunch I think I will have a couple of Bratwurst, on toasted sourdough rolls, covered in sautéed bell peppers/onions (3 different colors of peppers just to add some color for aesthetic purposes), and a dash of spicy brown mustard.

Now, in the future, before you begin projecting your own pathetic existence onto everyone else, just stop for one moment, and remember... while some of us might be disabled, there will never be a day in which we are not superior to you in every possible aspect.

TheOuroborus
11-04-2014, 09:39 AM
This just in, new images of the head of Trion updates...

http://static1.gamespot.com/uploads/original/169/1699651/2681872-7125104333-544e1.jpg

Amenofis
adventurers,

the estimated duration for this downtime is 6 hours.

http://tclhost.com/uhxlFn4.gif

hadlis
While I can understand that you are quite frustrated, and in that, you are projecting your frustration onto, what you perceive to be, the "unwashed' masses, the diatribe in which you regurgitated forth is laughable at best.

You assume far too much about other people, such as, while yes I do have children... they are in school receiving an education, and from the looks of it, one superior to that which you received. I personally am disabled, yes, as a matter of fact I am taking my laundry list of medications as I type this. My dogs are currently outside in their giant fenced-in backyard, my wife is currently at school, and for lunch I think I will have a couple of Bratwurst, on toasted sourdough rolls, covered in sautéed bell peppers/onions (3 different colors of peppers just to add some color for aesthetic purposes), and a dash of spicy brown mustard.

Now, in the future, before you begin projecting your own pathetic existence onto everyone else, just stop for one moment, and remember... while some of us might be disabled, there will never be a day in which we are not superior to you in every possible aspect.

http://i1379.photobucket.com/albums/ah158/drmikevt13/♥♥♥♥gift_zps03111a97.jpg

Fargut
11-04-2014, 09:40 AM

Let's do it!
http://puu.sh/cD3UD/f7fbf49a56.gif

soulkrusher

♥♥♥♥ son.....

Dalab

you can has all my likes.

Beifang
11-04-2014, 09:41 AM
Isn't everyone excited to see the new stuff :D? It's gunna be alright ok? It's just a patch... not a serial killing.. it's ok..ok? Now everyone go find maps of Auroria and plan your excursions and bounce up and down on your couches in excitement :)

mathacka
11-04-2014, 09:41 AM
While the game is still offline for me (NA) the glyph loader seems to be letting me download some of the patch before it's online, unless that was a glitch, just thought someone might want to know. This is at 11:42 EST or rather 8:42 GMT-8

Nauct
11-04-2014, 09:42 AM

Who plays the game at 8:00 AM? People have jobs, this is obviously the best time to do it. WoW does the same every tuesday morning. Get off your ♥♥♥ and go to work like the rest of us

FCKNRTE
http://media.giphy.com/media/5xtDarFRNdtLVCyTCco/giphy.gif

http://media.giphy.com/media/GmnASdtXcNPQ4/giphy.gif

soulkrusher
Isn't everyone excited to see the new stuff :D? It's gunna be alright ok? It's just a patch... not a serial killing.. it's ok..ok? Now everyone go find maps of Auroria and plan your excursions and bounce up and down on your couches in excitement :)

by the time 90% of us log on, 95% of auroria will be taken. Yay.

Beifang
It says in Scapes' post that the update will be available during the downtime, it is intended.

amarantheya
http://33.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m8wcsuwu5S1rxlmf0o1_400.gif

soulkrusher
11-04-2014, 09:43 AM
Who plays the game at 8:00 AM? People have jobs, this is obviously the best time to do it. WoW does the same every tuesday morning. Get off your ♥♥♥ and go to work like the rest of us

Blizzard's don't last 6 hours to remove a kill wall.

TheOuroborus
Trion just issued this statement...

http://i.imgur.com/IQpAbIx.gif

Fargut
For you:http://puu.sh/cD493/63d1c8993c.gif

Disco
11-04-2014, 09:44 AM

http://i.imgur.com/Vcr7ehe.gif

Buster2010
by the time 90% of us log on, 95% of auroria will be taken. Yay.

Hah! Yes, by basically the entirety of Blank on Lucius, cause none of them ever sleep, see em in groupings of at least 20 every time. Lol!!!

Aniazi
You win. you completely shut him down. :)

FCKNRTE
11-04-2014, 09:45 AM
http://media.giphy.com/media/5xtDarFRNdtLVCyTCco/giphy.gif

TheOuroborus

You sir, of course, are an idiot. A nice idiot I'm sure, but an idiot nonetheless. And I mean this in the nicest way possible. ;-)

amarantheya
http://38.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m95mm0hYmw1rxlmf0o1_500.gif

Cygnicrux
11-04-2014, 09:46 AM

When did I mention MY needs? I HAVE no needs for this game. There are plenty of others I play and work on, and I have better things to do than whine about a game. I'm merely sympathizing with those who want to play and can't, or are being frustrated by the updates themselves. I'm also giving my opinion on said updates. You know, opinions. Something game developers are supposed to care about from their users. None of what I said revolves around my needs, but other users. Hence the use of the word 'they'. As a game developer it's almost painful to see these updates and watch a game with perfectly good potential go to waste. So, If you would kindly stop hopping on the 'STOP LE WHINING YOU FAT NECKBEARDS' bandwagon, and learn to speak when you have valid points to be made, That'd be fantastic. It makes you less unintelligible, too.

Tarmos

Exactly.

Too bad such a good, although seemingly unfinished, game was left in such a garbage company's hands. Everything they have done has been poorly managed or designed. From patch times, to customer support, to in-game support and to dealing with hackers. And that is without even mentioning the issues with game stability and server stability which were expected from a new launch.

I will be avoiding future Trion games, I hope there are some new MMO's coming out which have some committed and well managed companies behind them. Trion and EA are at the top of my avoid at all costs list.

Elvyn

Instead of this guy

LOL!!! The garbage truck is hilarious! =D

Aschente
11-04-2014, 09:47 AM
http://i.imgur.com/fL8arWs.gif

hadlis
You sir, of course, are an idiot. A nice idiot I'm sure, but an idiot nonetheless. And I mean this in the nicest way possible. ;-)

http://i1379.photobucket.com/albums/ah158/drmikevt13/pigeon_zpsa5a06c46.jpg

Fargut
More RIKKA!
http://puu.sh/cD4nL/8a48741546.gif

Pooface
block all the rich player for a little extra time trion. I want at least some small chance of getting land

TheOuroborus
http://i.imgur.com/Vcr7ehe.gif

Thought bubble... "Housing shortage means hyper-inflated prices... means lots of APEX sold. LOTS OF APEX SOLD. Oh, me... "

Amenofis
11-04-2014, 09:48 AM
Trion just issued this statement...

http://i.imgur.com/IQpAbIx.gif

Top Men

http://tclhost.com/kl4hqj8.gif

FCKNRTE
11-04-2014, 09:49 AM
http://media.giphy.com/media/mq427hZAsKBk4/giphy.gif

Buster2010
Top Men

http://tclhost.com/kl4hqj8.gif

You just opened the feel wounds of Robin Williams, y u do dis ;A;

Aschente
More RIKKA!
http://puu.sh/cD4nL/8a48741546.gif

http://i.imgur.com/kYJ2bRf.gif
Here you go

Boe
wow. I was planning on being in Auroria by now with a fully built house. what give trion? is scapes out for lunch again?

Un4GivN
block all the rich player for a little extra time trion. I want at least some small chance of getting land

What is considered rich in this game? Just curious?

amarantheya
11-04-2014, 09:50 AM
http://33.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9imnr5g201rxlmf0o1_500.gif

FCKNRTE
11-04-2014, 09:50 AM

Play another game for 6 hours

Boe
11-04-2014, 09:51 AM
A question I have for the community why are sexy Asian chicks the pictures of choice for our female selfies? we just have a large female Asian player base?

Buster2010
11-04-2014, 09:51 AM

Play another game for 6 hours

Gonna go play LoL *awaits the butthurt people who ♥♥♥♥♥ about LoL being the worst game and a ripoff of DoTA and how WoW was the best MMO sdjgishfigshfjisfgjklfg*

soulkrusher
11-04-2014, 09:52 AM
Gonna go play LoL *awaits the butthurt people who ♥♥♥♥♥ about LoL being the worst game and a ripoff of DoTA and how WoW was the best MMO sdjgishfigshfjisfgjklfg*

They make millions of dollars at competitions then give 95% of it to the company.

Fargut
11-04-2014, 09:53 AM
I can't go outside, what about the buttpeople that have taken over the world?
http://puu.sh/cD4DT/da81b3ae9e.gif

PhoteK
11-04-2014, 09:53 AM
A question I have for the community why are sexy Asian chicks the pictures of choice for our female selfies? we just have a large female Asian player base?

With there being billions of Asians in the world, Asians have the largest selection of unverifiable pics to be used by people who are either guys, posing as females, or ugly fat chicks.

Elvyn
11-04-2014, 09:54 AM
When did I mention MY needs? I HAVE no needs for this game. There are plenty of others I play and work on, and I have better things to do than whine about a game. I'm merely sympathizing with those who want to play and can't, or are being frustrated by the updates themselves. I'm also giving my opinion on said updates. You know, opinions. Something game developers are supposed to care about from their users. None of what I said revolves around my needs, but other users. Hence the use of the word 'they'. As a game developer it's almost painful to see these updates and watch a game with perfectly good potential go to waste. So, If you would kindly stop hopping on the 'STOP LE WHINING YOU FAT NECKBEARDS' bandwagon, and learn to speak when you have valid points to be made, That'd be fantastic. It makes you less unintelligible, too.

You don't seem intelligent because you take the time to place proper punctuation and underline things in bold. I was commenting not only on your comment, but the one you were replying to as well. Your opinion is supporting a complaint, which reinforces more complaining. Unless this is your first time playing Archeage, you should know it takes them all day to do a patch, and that shouldn't be a surprise. So again, it isn't about what you want or the other person you were supporting.

Liberius
11-04-2014, 09:55 AM
With there being billions of Asians in the world, Asians have the largest selection of unverifiable pics to be used by people who are either guys, posing as females, or ugly fat chicks.

You caught me :(

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTMGm-rkyIT_uc_oxDEcFnQylHORRKffrpdZY67EN13MSjvq4LS3Q