PDA

View Full Version : Some kind of madness?

Andurial
11-04-2014, 02:28 PM
Hello again.

Yesterday I get ban for nothing and receive that e mail after my appeal:

Recently you requested personal assistance from our on-line support center. Below is a summary of your request and our response. If this issue is not resolved to your satisfaction, you may reopen it within the next 7 days. Thank you for allowing us to be of service to you.
To access your question from our support site, click here
Subject
Account suspended or banned

Response By Email (GM Giant) (11/03/2014 05:47 PM)
Hello,

Thank you for contacting us regarding your recently banned Trion Worlds account. We have reviewed this account and the reason for the ban and have found this ban to be valid. While you are welcome to create a new account and begin a new adventure within ArcheAge, this account will not be reopened.

In order to best guarantee that your account is not closed again in the future please keep these tips in mind.

DO NOT ever make use of a 3rd party program to assist you in ArcheAge. ArcheAge intentionally does not allow add-ons or macros. Any use of such is a violation of our terms of service and will lead to your account being closed permanently.
DO NOT use a proxy service to login to our servers
DO NOT create multiple accounts unnecessarily
DO NOT mimic gold spammers/sellers
DO make sure that you add valid information when creating your account. This means making use of a valid e-mail address, first and last name, date of birth, and secret questions and answers.
DO try using a different e-mail domain if necessary

This decision is final. If you have any other questions or concerns in regards to ArcheAge or Trion Worlds then please let us know.

Regards,

GM Giant
Senior Manager, Customer Support
Trion Worlds Inc.
Customer By CSS Email (*****) (11/03/2014 08:25 AM)
Hello

I have been banned few min ago for nothing and my question is what the hell is going on?
Question Reference # 141103-001282
Date Created: 11/03/2014 08:25 AM
Date Last Updated: 11/03/2014 05:47 PM

And today get another one from my question what I send week ago about companion crust:

Recently you requested personal assistance from our on-line support center. Below is a summary of your request and our response. We will assume your issue has been resolved if we do not hear from you within 72 hours. Thank you for allowing us to be of service to you. To access your question from our support site, click here
Subject
ArcheAge Companion Crust problem

Response By Email (GM Giant) (11/04/2014 01:49 PM)
Hello Friend!

Thank you for contacting us regarding ArcheAge.

Please accept our apologies for the delay in responding to your inquiry. At this time we are experiencing much heavier volume than anticipated but are working to get assistance to those who need it as quickly as possible. As your inquiry has not been replied to in 5+ days we understand that it is possible that you have already gotten your question answered or your needs met. In order to help us get to each persons questions as efficiently as possible we are checking in with you to see if you still require a response from us. If you do then simply reply to us letting us know that you still need help. This will insure that somebody will get back to you as quickly as possible. Rest assured that you will not lose your place in line and this will not in any way increase the amount of time necessary for you to receive a response.

Many questions regarding the world of ArcheAge can be found at http://wiki.archeagegame.com. Additionally, answers to commonly asked questions in regards to your Trion worlds account or technical difficulties you may be having can be found at https://support.trionworlds.com/app/home/track/AvPgtQrhDv8S~cveGvoc~yJWO7oKmy75Mv~H~zj~PP8O

We have recently added some additional resources in order to help us provide the exceptional level of service for which Trion is known. While it may take us some time to catch up on these outstanding issues, we are confident that we will be back to providing the service you deserve with the response times you expect in the near future.

If you have any additional questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to let us know. Thank you for your continued support of Trion Worlds and for playing ArcheAge.

Your reference number for this ticket is 141026-002768.

Sincerely,

GM Giant
Senior Manager, Customer Support
Trion Worlds Inc.
Auto-Response By (Administrator) (10/26/2014 11:57 AM)
The following answers might help you:
Answer Link: ArcheAge Graphics Issues
Answer Link: Multi-Boxing in ArcheAge
Answer Link: ArcheAge Settings Not Saving
Answer Link: Resolving Missing .dll Files when launching ArcheAge
Answer Link: ArcheAge Uninstallation
Customer By CSS Web (*****) (10/26/2014 11:57 AM)
Hi
Why when I used companion crust (pet food) on my 8 lvl snowmane snowlion received only 6000 experience points.I should get 50 000.Please fix that problem :)
Question Reference # 141026-002768
Date Created: 10/26/2014 11:57 AM
Date Last Updated: 11/04/2014 01:49 PM

So You banning innocent people then sending answer e mail after week without answer and wants me to send another one to let you know if i get answer.

''If you have any additional questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to let us know. Thank you for your continued support of Trion Worlds and for playing ArcheAge.''

My game and forum account was banned for no reason so i can't play or send reply.

Well I was playing first time in one of Trion games and this is first time since thirteen years when I get ban,unjust ban! in mmo.

Please focus on all those innocent players and let us play! :(

Sorry for my english I hope you understand most of it :)