PDA

View Full Version : The Grim Wolf Company![NA-West-HEAVY RP FOCUS! PvX]

Vykarus
06-05-2014, 05:58 PM
[Heavy RP-Focused Guild. Darker themes involving criminal activity, violence, and content not suitable for children. All applicants must be at least 18 years of age.]

In the lands of the East, there have always been whispers of villains in the night, paid assassins, mercenaries, criminal overlords, and those that deal in the things most would find abhorrent. Some claim that they even worship demons, stealing women and children, absconding them away to be sacrifices or made to be slaves, but how much stock can one place in hushed whispers and mere rumors?

The Black Tigers have been around for quite some time, or at least that's what they'd have you believe, a criminal organization, not pirates or blood-thirsty savages, but a ruthless syndicate of highly effective men and women trained to carry out their tasks even if it means their lives.

Despite their reputation, merchants, warriors, and even self proclaimed kings have been known to begrudgingly hire the Black Tigers to accomplish the tasks that their own men cannot.

Though the Black Tigers are a force to be reckoned on the battlefield, it is not their only strength. For every army needs their own supply of food, arms, ships, medicine, and even entertainment to be effective, the Black Tigers are no exception and boast some of the finest crafters, merchants, and those skilled in the arts of "diplomacy".

Perhaps the rumors are true, and if they are, then you should know that they're looking for others to join their cause, soldiers, sailors, assassins, merchants, entertainers, crafters all, but the real question is, are you truly willing to do what is necessary?

OOC:

Hello! The Black Tiger Syndicate is a brand new guild that will be primarily RP focused. We won't rush you to level, or force you to farm for hours on end, we'd much rather craft wonderful stories by adventuring out into this shiny new world. To make alliances with other guilds, to fight and profit on the high seas, and utterly destroy others.

So yes, though our main focus is on RP and helping the RP community grow, we will be involved in all aspects of the game, though PVP or raiding IS NOT a requirement.

I personally have a vision for this guild, to not be the super power, or even one of the most powerful, but one designed around strong story, close knit friends, all working together to fight on the open seas, protecting our clients, to help one another craft some of the most powerful gear...

I admit, my dream might not come to fruition, but even if I end up with just a handful of new friends, to build great RP and have fun playing Archeage with, I'll view this guild as a major success.

We don't have a Teamspeak at the moment, but if there is demand for us to have one, I'll gladly and easily set one up for us to use 24/7.

In any case, I just want to thank you for taking the time to visit the home of the Black Tigers and I look forward to seeing you in-game, as either friend or foe. Good luck out there!

You can come visit us at http://blacktiger.enjin.com ! (Still Under Construction.)

Aghorelia
06-05-2014, 10:20 PM
Added to the registry guild