PDA

View Full Version : [NA] The Order of Thiol [PvX;Mature;Trading;East]

Shora
06-07-2014, 04:26 AM
http://i.imgur.com/Euqzcor.png

--This is similar to the post in the alpha section, but this is for recruiting beta/official release players--
--Will be updated soon with guild website info and Vintrillo info--
--Application (for Alpha, Beta, and Release players) is here: Clicky! (http://theorderofthiol.guildlaunch.com/recruiting/create_apply.php?gid=403241) --
--Be aware the website is still incomplete, but should be done within the next few days!--

The Order of Thiol is a PvX guild for Progressive to Hardcore players or upcoming players looking to get into Hardcore/Progressive players. We are serious players, but also want to have a good time. Once we have more members, we will be doing weekly/biweekly events for trading, PvP, and dungeons as slots are fill-able. Most events will either be from Friday to Sunday, namely in the evenings, potentially having other events on Tuesday or Wednesday as we get more people. As we grow our player-base, signups will be required for planned events (either via guild website or through some other means) but we will begin hosting more impromptu events during the week as we have people available for them.

We will be 'rebuilding' at launch, and we would like as many players as possible to join for the 4 day head-start. Once the guild website is up, I will also be opening up slots for members to join solely in Beta/Launch (for those who don't have alpha).

A bit about myself and the guild modus vivendi: I, the guild master, am an ex-WoW guild leader from Vanilla/BC days, and an ex-guild officer of a guild during WoW Wrath and the start of Cataclysm days. During those time I ran or oversaw I hardcore PvX guild that focused on Arena and Raids in the late game. I run the guild with the mindset that one should be helpful to the extent of their abilities. Since AA is such a world PvP oriented game, a think a fair assertion is to state how we approach this concept as a guild: Kill if you need to. We prefer a more diplomatic approach, and would rather make friends with other guilds than make enemies as much as possible, but mischievous pirates and zerg guilds tend to be the exception to this rule!

If you are interested, fill out the application listed at the top of the post!

Anyways! Thanks for taking the time to read this, and if you have any questions, feel free to ask!

Aghorelia
06-08-2014, 04:39 AM
added to the registry guild

Shora
06-08-2014, 06:46 AM
Awesome, thanks! And I just got the website application set up (though the website itself isn't fully ready).

So feel free to check the OP for the link to the application. We will also have ventrillo servers up by the end of the week.