Building siege equipment as we speak.

Eastern domination!

killslash
11-05-2014, 12:52 PM
Siege OT instead

Kazuki
11-05-2014, 12:57 PM
Siege OT instead

That siege scroll is going to be horribly expensive(not including any attempts by OT to fake a battle), AG has a good portion of the West and East on its side, so it is probably going to be the least expensive, if not the hardest one to claim.

killslash
11-05-2014, 12:58 PM
That siege scroll is going to be horribly expensive(not including any attempts by OT to fake a battle), AG has a good portion of the West and East on its side, so it is probably going to be the least expensive, if not the hardest one to claim.

If I were to take a blind guess, I would say Sinister is probably the least expensive. But then, I have 0 working knowledge of Sinister, how much gold they make, or anything. So there's that

Plagen
11-05-2014, 01:26 PM

More people on their side means more gold AG has available to buy their own scroll. :P

Ebonheart
11-05-2014, 01:29 PM
Why can't the West have one castle? Lets talk server balance for a second and about how awful of an environment it will be if the East controls the entirety of Auroria. Personally I'm an Eastern player but I will do everything in my power to make sure the West maintains control over at least part of Auroria. :P To Empyrean Divine and Arcadian Guard: You still have my support. I will publicly announce that, bring on the hate.

Xuerg
11-05-2014, 01:33 PM
Building siege equipment as we speak.

Eastern domination!

Don't even know who your guild even is.

AwesomeGuyIRL
11-05-2014, 01:40 PM
Why can't the West have one castle? Lets talk server balance for a second and about how awful of an environment it will be if the East controls the entirety of Auroria. Personally I'm an Eastern player but I will do everything in my power to make sure the West maintains control over at least part of Auroria. :P To Empyrean Divine and Arcadian Guard: You still have my support. I will publicly announce that, bring on the hate.

I agree, partly, because I also would like to see a healthy server with lots of fun fights. But if AG can't hold the castle then they don't deserve one.

Not attacking them or helping them defend just because they are the only western guild with one is just stupid.

Laufer
11-05-2014, 01:42 PM
Pls siege Sinister. Bunch of filthy PKers who love to PvP and have come from games that have real politics and loss (UO, Shadowbane, DF1, DFUW, etc.) Yeah that siege should be a cake walk.

You are more likely to siege and win Meowcenaries' castle. They are terrible at PVP and the only reason that they got a castle is because they nut cupped OT. I would assume that if they were under siege OT would help out and so would Corvis Mortalis, Dragons whatever they are called, and whatever other guild that is nut cupping OT. The east and the west allied last night to prevent OT from getting all of the castles. The west and allied east guilds helped get Sinister a castle and then in turn Sinister helped hold down the last castle spot for either Sleeper or AG to get a castle. Sleepers had enough Anya for a castle but one of their members that had a large chunk of their Anya DCed and couldn't get back on.... Luckily Sinister, the allied eastern guilds, and assorted reds stop the Dragons whatever their names are guild and OT from securing the Eastern Lodgestone in Calmlands. This gave AG time to get their pack on the western Lodgestone. 2 of 4 Castles are not OT. There is no east and west anymore on Tahyang. It is only OT and Not OT. I have already started killing OT in Marcala that are trying to gank reds. After the OT dies the Reds and I exchange greetings and go about looking for more OT!

Ebonheart
11-05-2014, 01:52 PM
I have already started killing OT in Marcala that are trying to gank reds. After the OT dies the Reds and I exchange greetings and go about looking for more OT!
This is fantastic news. :) I'm very happy about the way things are going, and I'm glad we can still maintain friendly relations now that Auroria release is over.

ln206z
11-05-2014, 02:04 PM
Pls siege Sinister. Bunch of filthy PKers who love to PvP and have come from games that have real politics and loss (UO, Shadowbane, DF1, DFUW, etc.) Yeah that siege should be a cake walk.

You are more likely to siege and win Meowcenaries' castle. They are terrible at PVP and the only reason that they got a castle is because they nut cupped OT. I would assume that if they were under siege OT would help out and so would Corvis Mortalis, Dragons whatever they are called, and whatever other guild that is nut cupping OT. The east and the west allied last night to prevent OT from getting all of the castles. The west and allied east guilds helped get Sinister a castle and then in turn Sinister helped hold down the last castle spot for either Sleeper or AG to get a castle. Sleepers had enough Anya for a castle but one of their members that had a large chunk of their Anya DCed and couldn't get back on.... Luckily Sinister, the allied eastern guilds, and assorted reds stop the Dragons whatever their names are guild and OT from securing the Eastern Lodgestone in Calmlands. This gave AG time to get their pack on the western Lodgestone. 2 of 4 Castles are not OT. There is no east and west anymore on Tahyang. It is only OT and Not OT. I have already started killing OT in Marcala that are trying to gank reds. After the OT dies the Reds and I exchange greetings and go about looking for more OT!

what a disgrace to the east. The west might be laughing now

Tordivoire
11-05-2014, 02:10 PM

If we're laughing, it's not at the East, per se...

Arenthas
11-05-2014, 03:01 PM

Love it <3 <3 <3

Arenthas
11-05-2014, 03:03 PM
Pls siege Sinister. Bunch of filthy PKers who love to PvP and have come from games that have real politics and loss (UO, Shadowbane, DF1, DFUW, etc.)

DFUW eh?

COUNCIL OF THE ELDERS vs ORANTHUL

urisk
11-05-2014, 03:15 PM

Aurora came out, OT got castles and now they are their own faction (because 80% of the server wants them dead). Wasn't that roughly their game plan too?

Let's help them by killing them more.

beetlebomb
11-05-2014, 03:16 PM
The prize is OT's castle, obviously. You shouldn't siege AG just because you think the scroll will be cheaper.

killslash
11-05-2014, 03:20 PM
If OT loses their castle I'm sure a coincidentally timed "Trion ♥♥♥♥ed this game over, I quit, good job taking a castle when we are already done with the game" announcement will follow.

Mannis
11-05-2014, 03:22 PM
It's going to be available in 6 weeks. Anything can happen until then.

Arenthas
11-05-2014, 03:35 PM
If OT loses their castle I'm sure a coincidentally timed "Trion ♥♥♥♥ed this game over, I quit, good job taking a castle when we are already done with the game" announcement will follow.

Thats if Nekrage doesn't quit over glider and future normalization's and complain about P2W.

Yet the damn guy paid 600 bones for his guilds new logo...

http://i.imgur.com/TRCeXbb.png

I don't see OT going anywhere. He is OBLIGATED to stay ;) Cmon Nektie, stick around, lets dance ;) WARDEC AG

thaile4ever
11-05-2014, 03:40 PM
The 600 for a new guild logo, not just a crest for Archeage. Why would we be OBLIGATED to stay anywhere?

Kunfu
11-05-2014, 03:52 PM

Well this is BS. I was there and Meowcenaries definitely pulled their weight.

AceTheFlame
11-05-2014, 04:09 PM

Last I checked OT keeps claiming that they own 2 castles. So, I'm having doubts about that.

Yoshua
11-05-2014, 04:21 PM
I've also seen multiple OT claim they own two castles, havent seen any meowceneries(sic) except when they are wanting to sell insane amounts of land.

wems
11-05-2014, 05:38 PM
Aurora came out, OT got castles and now they are their own faction (because 80% of the server wants them dead). Wasn't that roughly their game plan too?

Let's help them by killing them more.

It's weird fighting OT. The only time they will EVER fight back is if they have the zerg with them. I have gone purple attacking numerous different OT and they do absolutely nothing. When they have 10x your numbers though they won't hesitate to flag up on you.

Sinister does not run from fights. I guarantee you OT will. I also guarantee you the easiest castles to claim will be Meowcenaries and OT's. The second someone outbids Nekrage for the siege scroll the castle will exchange ownership, but don't worry Nekrage will have an excuse like he did in beta "We had all quit playing by then" - yeah okay buddy.. you still had your entire force there fighting against Forestcrows and they completely spanked you.

wems
11-05-2014, 05:46 PM

LOLOLOLOLOL you are joking right? Meowcenaries is NOTHING but a tool of Nekrages... Meowcenaries had no say in what was going to happen in Auroria. Nekrage set them up with a castle. After getting rid of Bushi and East Auroria and whoever else they had as their right hand guild they found that Meowcenaries was willing to be treated like a ♥♥♥♥♥ and take the ♥♥♥♥ that Nekrage would throw at them. All of those guilds Nekrage planned on giving a castle to. It didn't take much however for Nekrage to turn on those guilds just like it doesn't take much for him to get upset with a guild member and kick them from the guild even though they clearly spent months and months in the guild(numerous high ranking OT members have come to the forums to post about it)

ShrikeSiN
11-05-2014, 06:08 PM
If I were to take a blind guess, I would say Sinister is probably the least expensive. But then, I have 0 working knowledge of Sinister, how much gold they make, or anything. So there's that

They could give the thing away for free for all I care. I will not be bidding on our own scroll, we 100% welcome the fight.

Kunfu
11-05-2014, 08:43 PM
LOLOLOLOLOL you are joking right? Meowcenaries is NOTHING but a tool of Nekrages... Meowcenaries had no say in what was going to happen in Auroria. Nekrage set them up with a castle. After getting rid of Bushi and East Auroria and whoever else they had as their right hand guild they found that Meowcenaries was willing to be treated like a ♥♥♥♥♥ and take the ♥♥♥♥ that Nekrage would throw at them. All of those guilds Nekrage planned on giving a castle to. It didn't take much however for Nekrage to turn on those guilds just like it doesn't take much for him to get upset with a guild member and kick them from the guild even though they clearly spent months and months in the guild(numerous high ranking OT members have come to the forums to post about it)

http://i1203.photobucket.com/albums/bb398/cwrose79/1413916565931_6.jpg (http://s1203.photobucket.com/user/cwrose79/media/1413916565931_6.jpg.html)

MonMon
11-05-2014, 08:56 PM
Sinister does not run from fights. I guarantee you OT will. I also guarantee you the easiest castles to claim will be Meowcenaries and OT's. The second someone outbids Nekrage for the siege scroll the castle will exchange ownership, but don't worry Nekrage will have an excuse like he did in beta "We had all quit playing by then" - yeah okay buddy.. you still had your entire force there fighting against Forestcrows and they completely spanked you.

Rafe ran plenty when he was about to die. >_> You might want to get a better look at Sinister, before you problaim otherwise.

wems
11-05-2014, 09:32 PM
Rafe ran plenty when he was about to die. >_> You might want to get a better look at Sinister, before you problaim otherwise.

read a few posts above with what Shrike said. Do you think the same holds true for Meowcenaries or OT? I'm pretty sure they will be bidding hardcore on their own siege scroll. We won't though. We believe that if we aren't meant to have the castle then we shouldn't have a castle.

I challenge OT and Meowcenaries to do the same

killslash
11-05-2014, 09:50 PM
read a few posts above with what Shrike said. Do you think the same holds true for Meowcenaries or OT? I'm pretty sure they will be bidding hardcore on their own siege scroll. We won't though. We believe that if we aren't meant to have the castle then we shouldn't have a castle.

Just beware of the defense/auramancy cheese strat.

MonMon
11-05-2014, 10:07 PM

Except bidding on your own scroll is a legit tactic, just like scamming is. :P

Cryhavok
11-05-2014, 10:09 PM

umm actually west and most the east were going to go against ot from the get go. I was disappointed in sinister cause I thought they nutcupped like all the others. Super glad I was wrong and they stick by what they said(posts from launch about east and west clearing ot off server) unlike other eastern guilds..cough..cough... After nek changed his stance and said we buddies with all the east. (originally ot and bushi vs server)

But they were always wealthy in other games so very possible they seige themselves (they did in DF) but I would rate them more difficult to siege over ot if their core membership is playing hands down, the smaller tighter force is usually where try succeeded.

wems
11-06-2014, 12:27 AM
I'm not sure what this is.

Except bidding on your own scroll is a legit tactic, just like scamming is. :P
And this is exactly what I expect a PvE guild such as OranThul to do.

killslash
11-06-2014, 01:10 AM
I'm not sure what this is.
It's how Forestcrow took the castles. Have most (or at least a lot of) of the 70 man group have auramancy/defense. Cycle imprison to prevent LoS, and protective wings to prevent all magic damage while using personal siege items (whatever they're called) to break down walls.

King Lytahgus
11-06-2014, 07:42 AM
not sure why everyone is always at each others throats or perhaps at OT's throat as the situation appears to be im glad im unguilded this ♥♥♥♥ looks like a real hassle to deal with but whatever cant do anything about it i suppose

Tyrcynical
11-06-2014, 07:43 AM
15 pirates can cause havok by gliding over their walls....
HAVE FUN GUYS!!!!

Mannis
11-06-2014, 07:55 AM

Let's not forget about target disconnect hacks. That will be interesting to see in this game in 6 weeks.

killslash
11-06-2014, 08:12 AM
Let's not forget about target disconnect hacks. That will be interesting to see in this game in 6 weeks.

You just gave Nekrage a scapegoat if he loses his castle.

AwesomeGuyIRL
11-06-2014, 08:28 AM
umm actually west and most the east were going to go against ot from the get go. I was disappointed in sinister cause I thought they nutcupped like all the others. Super glad I was wrong and they stick by what they said(posts from launch about east and west clearing ot off server) unlike other eastern guilds..cough..cough... After nek changed his stance and said we buddies with all the east. (originally ot and bushi vs server)

But they were always wealthy in other games so very possible they seige themselves (they did in DF) but I would rate them more difficult to siege over ot if their core membership is playing hands down, the smaller tighter force is usually where try succeeded.

They nutcupped with the entire west. The entire western continent helped sinister get their stuff. That's still nutcupping bro.

And I keep seeing this "most of the east" is against OT in other posts and threads. Where are the numbers for this "most". Balognyponey and his 4 other buddies ♥♥♥♥ talking nekrage all damn day does not equal "most".

"most of the east" can't stand sinister and wants to see them fail. They PK every green they see with a pack and trade runs from halcyona to solis would be easy money for your average guildless easterner if it wasn't for sinister. What kind of diluted world do you people live in that has you thinking "most of the east" supports sinister and their western nutcupping?

Sinister are green killing PK's and are now assisting the west in killing greens. They are traitors to the east in every way possible.

Jiggawut
11-06-2014, 08:40 AM
They nutcupped with the entire west. The entire western continent helped sinister get their stuff. That's still nutcupping bro.

And I keep seeing this "most of the east" is against OT in other posts and threads. Where are the numbers for this "most". Balognyponey and his 4 other buddies ♥♥♥♥ talking nekrage all damn day does not equal "most".

"most of the east" can't stand sinister and wants to see them fail. They PK every green they see with a pack and trade runs from halcyona to solis would be easy money for your average guildless easterner if it wasn't for sinister. What kind of diluted world do you people live in that has you thinking "most of the east" supports sinister and their western nutcupping?

Sinister are green killing PK's and are now assisting the west in killing greens. They are traitors to the east in every way possible.

http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2012/035/6/7/i_support_this_post_by_daiguard78-d4ol7jh.jpg

killslash
11-06-2014, 09:13 AM

It wasn't the entire east vying for a castle, it was OT and allies. Sinister is KOS/war with OT and allies. They helped the west/were helped by the west to ensure OT didn't get 3 or 4 castles.

If OT wasn't on this server, I'm pretty sure sinister would not have joined up with the west for auroria. It wasn't a betray the east deal, it was a fight-against-OT deal.

Mannis
11-06-2014, 09:14 AM
Yeah I think it's 'the enemy of my enemy is my friend'

selex
11-06-2014, 09:14 AM
Lol.... is this a joke? Has to be right, no really your kidding.....

Nearly all of the east guild's get their numbers below 5 v 1 they lose it's that simple proven over and over again. The east got pushed out of the good mining spots on tues shortly after the west arrived. Then Nek and his lil mouse friends were forced to go mine singles and later the ah to get their castle, so west zerg beat east zerg... only thing you guys ever had.

Now your talking castles, I am really amazed how either crazy or ignorant you guys are, all that zerging has made the east terrible terrible players. Your all laughed at no one thinks anything of any of yall, we look at your ships see 10 people on it and we have 4 we take your ship.

You wont take AG's castle and the mouses and Nek will loose their castles in the same fashion he did in alpha, pathetically.

As far as scrolls go to siege, it's been a few weeks since ot's fishing boat fleet was deleted for mass buying of gold... so they probably have mass bought more gold but unless their buying their own scroll their wasting gold.... much like the did on the ah Tuesday. The mouses are screwed only question is what guild from the west will be doing the screwing, and if ot doesnt buy their own scroll they just wasted bout 20k on Nek's ego... so nothing new there. As far as Sin goes it would be a fight but a fun one.

AceTheFlame
11-06-2014, 09:40 AM

Lmao This is the most ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ post ever. The only place we have ever randomly killed greens was our island. We made that known since headstart and anyone that didn't get the memo found out when they touched land. Hell, we even made some good allies early on after we started being more diplomatic and less barbaric about the island killing. However, depending on what idiots we had to deal with throughout the day, not everyone received warnings. The only greens we kill out in the world are those on our KOS. Everyone on our KOS flagged up on us first(or are OT allies) and usually it's due to multiple events of it happening.

I don't know if everyone hates us for killing them on an island that you never have to step foot on for progression. However, the fact remains that everyone hates OT even more. So good luck OT, and at the rate you keep losing the very few good pvpers you had, you will definitely need it.

BTW lol at saying we nutcupped the West. We should kill everyone because OT pissed off the entire server? Do you even politics, bro? Lol I hope that meow in your sig doesn't mean you're in meowcenaries. You so called "mercs" joined up with OT at the end just to have a shot at getting a castle. Although if you ask OT they own 2 castles.

Singa
11-06-2014, 09:49 AM
It's how Forestcrow took the castles. Have most (or at least a lot of) of the 70 man group have auramancy/defense. Cycle imprison to prevent LoS, and protective wings to prevent all magic damage while using personal siege items (whatever they're called) to break down walls.

You know how easy it is to counter that strat? Its a simple skill or two really. If nekrage wasn't ******ed he would of actually organized his defense better. Like not playing a templar in a siege and not letting lvl 48s come to the siege. OT even tried numerous times to flank FC and wipe them and instead they got smashed.

Venge
11-06-2014, 09:54 AM
So review:
OT got a castle
AG defended well
West did a good job joining forces
Sinister nutcupped AG
Sinister nutcupped Turkeyboyz
Sinister nutcupped Somali Pirates
Sinister nutcupped.....everyone west and some east to deter OT

Urban dictionary nut cupping....quite interesting

killslash
11-06-2014, 10:30 AM
You know how easy it is to counter that strat? Its a simple skill or two really. If nekrage wasn't ******ed he would of actually organized his defense better. Like not playing a templar in a siege and not letting lvl 48s come to the siege. OT even tried numerous times to flank FC and wipe them and instead they got smashed.

I don't know how to counter it no. Just off the top my head would be fear to disrupt the casting, but with a decent number of witchcraft keeping the fear immunity buff on the protective wings people, not sure how easy it would be to interrupt the cycling of magic immunity.

Moody
11-06-2014, 10:40 AM

Nearly all of the east guild's get their numbers below 5 v 1 they lose it's that simple proven over and over again. The east got pushed out of the good mining spots on tues shortly after the west arrived. Then Nek and his lil mouse friends were forced to go mine singles and later the ah to get their castle, so west zerg beat east zerg... only thing you guys ever had.

Now your talking castles, I am really amazed how either crazy or ignorant you guys are, all that zerging has made the east terrible terrible players. Your all laughed at no one thinks anything of any of yall, we look at your ships see 10 people on it and we have 4 we take your ship.

You wont take AG's castle and the mouses and Nek will loose their castles in the same fashion he did in alpha, pathetically.

As far as scrolls go to siege, it's been a few weeks since ot's fishing boat fleet was deleted for mass buying of gold... so they probably have mass bought more gold but unless their buying their own scroll their wasting gold.... much like the did on the ah Tuesday. The mouses are screwed only question is what guild from the west will be doing the screwing, and if ot doesnt buy their own scroll they just wasted bout 20k on Nek's ego... so nothing new there. As far as Sin goes it would be a fight but a fun one.
Lol at all of the west that think that they "pushed" us out of the mines. OT and Sinister were in the mines way before the west even showed face. By the time you guys "pushed" us out of the mines, the east were mostly done in the mines. Why do you think the first 3 castles were capped by us? Dont be ignorant

selex
11-06-2014, 11:02 AM
Yes we know OT was in the mines first.... like before it was possible lol and yeah Sinister was in the mines... I could tell you which entrance you went in from, where you were and which areas you held. When I say west pushed east out I should of said "Anti OT" pushed "OT" out. Also 5min isnt a long time before the west showing up, 10-15min to clearing out the first mine and owning it for the rest of the day. 10min later the west went and cleared the other mine, then came back to our side only to have to return and re clear it.

The first 2 castles were bought from other severs via AH and Sinister's castle was a win for anti ot.

Teabag
11-06-2014, 11:12 AM
The ignorant of Selex is blowing my mind. OT held most of the large cave. Anti-OT hold the small tunnel by the safe "spot" on the right side.
We focus our miners/players north tunnels and the two caves. Sinister/Anti-OT got into the middle of all the greens and its harder to target greens then reds. If Sinister were on the West I can tell you the outcome would of been different. But hey.. This is the "What if.." Don't mean to trashtalk anyone. Sinister did good and well done.

AwesomeGuyIRL
11-06-2014, 11:24 AM
Lmao This is the most ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ post ever. The only place we have ever randomly killed greens was our island. We made that known since headstart and anyone that didn't get the memo found out when they touched land. Hell, we even made some good allies early on after we started being more diplomatic and less barbaric about the island killing. However, depending on what idiots we had to deal with throughout the day, not everyone received warnings. The only greens we kill out in the world are those on our KOS. Everyone on our KOS flagged up on us first(or are OT allies) and usually it's due to multiple events of it happening.

I don't know if everyone hates us for killing them on an island that you never have to step foot on for progression. However, the fact remains that everyone hates OT even more. So good luck OT, and at the rate you keep losing the very few good pvpers you had, you will definitely need it.

BTW lol at saying we nutcupped the West. We should kill everyone because OT pissed off the entire server? Do you even politics, bro? Lol I hope that meow in your sig doesn't mean you're in meowcenaries. You so called "mercs" joined up with OT at the end just to have a shot at getting a castle. Although if you ask OT they own 2 castles.

I've been guildless for most of my time in this game. Every single time I have encountered sinister in open water they have either pirated me or tried real hard to pirate me. So basically your full of ♥♥♥♥.

*edit* I just read the politics part of your post. So basically what your saying is that OT having allies is called nutcupping but when sinister does it it's called politics. Got it.

*edit2* your using that "most of the east" talk again. Compare trial chat now to a month ago. Remember when everyone that wanted to get a innocent verdict would say "i was killing OT"? Now the plea is either bots, bushi, or sinister.

Go figure.

AwesomeGuyIRL
11-06-2014, 11:34 AM

Take a look sinister. This guy is your ally lol.

AwesomeGuyIRL
11-06-2014, 11:56 AM
It wasn't the entire east vying for a castle, it was OT and allies. Sinister is KOS/war with OT and allies. They helped the west/were helped by the west to ensure OT didn't get 3 or 4 castles.

If OT wasn't on this server, I'm pretty sure sinister would not have joined up with the west for auroria. It wasn't a betray the east deal, it was a fight-against-OT deal.

As much as people get into the faction thing it always comes down to stuff like this. It's true in every game. Deals and alliances are always made. And every guild has its own politics and kos.

But sinister acting like they are the white knights saving us all from OT is just ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥.

If they really did just have this super hard on for bringing down OT then it would be a different conversation. Sinister has always jacked greens and they act like the rest of the east has their back.

Your average easterner is running trade packs and sees sinister and OT on the radar. Which one do you think they are worried about more?

Jiggawut
11-06-2014, 12:07 PM

I pretty sure if OT wasn't on this server Sinister or another guild would be the big zerg guild in the east attempting to dominate the server. People can bash OT and sugarcoat what Sin did to get a castle all they like, its neither here nor there really. Regardless it was a fun time for most and despite the faction betrayal the East overall won the day. Respect to AG for taking a castle, it was a tough fight and they deserved it.

:>

Venge
11-06-2014, 12:20 PM
Amen! Well said

Cryhavok
11-06-2014, 12:21 PM
snip

sinister affected me

lmao ot ducked to rp server, prelaunch multiple threads about joining forces to remove ot: facts

show on the doll where sinister touched you

AwesomeGuyIRL
11-06-2014, 12:36 PM
lmao ot ducked to rp server, prelaunch multiple threads about joining forces to remove ot: facts

show on the doll where sinister touched you

Another fact: Sinister devotes an unhealthy amount of time obsessing over one person.

AceTheFlame
11-06-2014, 12:40 PM
I've been guildless for most of my time in this game. Every single time I have encountered sinister in open water they have either pirated me or tried real hard to pirate me. So basically your full of ♥♥♥♥.

*edit* I just read the politics part of your post. So basically what your saying is that OT having allies is called nutcupping but when sinister does it it's called politics. Got it.

*edit2* your using that "most of the east" talk again. Compare trial chat now to a month ago. Remember when everyone that wanted to get a innocent verdict would say "i was killing OT"? Now the plea is either bots, bushi, or sinister.

Go figure.

Yea, Ok. Nice job with the trolling There's only one guy we had in SiN that killed greens and he was kicked a long time ago. Now he's the same guy that talks ♥♥♥♥ about us or OT all day in /shout whenever you go to Freedrich.

killslash
11-06-2014, 12:42 PM
Honestly it's interesting change from alpha. I'm pretty sure most guilds, including OT, had a policy of "Pack on the back, good to attack", and now the whole east vs west and villainy of pking thing has evolved.

I wonder if it's just our server or are others like this as well?

AwesomeGuyIRL
11-06-2014, 12:49 PM
Yea, Ok. Nice job with the trolling There's only one guy we had in SiN that killed greens and he was kicked a long time ago. Now he's the same guy that talks ♥♥♥♥ about us or OT all day in /shout whenever you go to Freedrich.

Lots of guilds have had problems like that. So I'd believe you except it was rarely only one guy.

I do a lot of halcyona runs and I regularly team up with unguilded greens that are doing the same thing. Lots of different guilds and lots of unguilded. They all know to go way south to avoid going anywhere near sinister island.

So even if what your saying is true now. It wasn't always that way. And the fact remains that "most of the east" does not support you in your anti-OT war. In fact "most of the east" is more worried about you attacking them. Especially now that your teaming up with reds.

Laufer
11-06-2014, 12:50 PM
The ignorant of Selex is blowing my mind. OT held most of the large cave. Anti-OT hold the small tunnel by the safe "spot" on the right side.
We focus our miners/players north tunnels and the two caves. Sinister/Anti-OT got into the middle of all the greens and its harder to target greens then reds. If Sinister were on the West I can tell you the outcome would of been different. But hey.. This is the "What if.." Don't mean to trashtalk anyone. Sinister did good and well done.

I wish Sinster was on the west. There would be a lot more PVP. The west doesn't seam to relish PVP. Sinister does relish PVP. Halcyonia would be contested more, Hasla would be contested more and not just have a west showing during peacetime, OT would have had a harder time fishing, running packs, and claiming castles. The only reason Sinister didn't non stop kill OT is because it benefited them to not be KoS to the largest green guild would have made farming Hasla difficult. If Sinister was red to OT then they would have already been KoS thus requiring coordination with other guilds on the West in order to safely farm. I think that Tuesday showed that Sinister knows how to build and focus allies into a common cause. Sinister didn't nut cup anyone. They joined and expanded upon an anti OT alliance. Meowcenaries however did not build anything. They fully nutcupped to OT in order to get a castle.

Another fact: Sinister devotes an unhealthy amount of time obsessing over one person.

Sinister didn't waste time on a person until that person decided to ally with a well documented Sinister enemy. That same person also showed how much of an ♥♥♥ hat he was time and time again and needed to be cut down to size. Of course all you have to do is look at his profile picture on his guild website and that in itself cuts him down. I LOLed hard when I saw it. It is publicly available on their website you can scroll down to the third message about PVP against greens and that creepy guy staring at you is the guy in question.

selex
11-06-2014, 12:54 PM
Take a look sinister. This guy is your ally lol.

And you ally claims to have 2 castles including yours. Also Sin is not an ally we had a mutual goal, few hours after the war we passed each other with glances, next day had hesitation fighting each other now its back to normal.

Also mouses it's been a few days since you gave us ship after ship of your packs till we laughed ourselves silly looking at the ten plus empty boats of yours sitting in the middle of the sea.

Caliban
11-06-2014, 12:54 PM
Just to shed some light/toss some gasoline on the fire...

It wasn't just Sinister we weren't attacking in Auroria. Sure, they were the ones who got the castle but it was in our best interest in the west for enemies of the Meowceneries Alliance to have multiple castles in Auroria whether they were claimed by the east or the west. Just makes things more interesting.

Teabag
11-06-2014, 12:59 PM
Honestly it's interesting change from alpha. I'm pretty sure most guilds, including OT, had a policy of "Pack on the back, good to attack", and now the whole east vs west and villainy of pking thing has evolved.

I wonder if it's just our server or are others like this as well?

For OT it is if they are on KOS we can kill. But if they are not on KOS. We let them be unless they help KOS guilds aka attacking us while we flag on KOS guilds. I hope i clear that up for you.

killslash
11-06-2014, 01:02 PM
For OT it is if they are on KOS we can kill. But if they are not on KOS. We let them be unless they help KOS guilds aka attacking us while we flag on KOS guilds. I hope i clear that up for you.

I know OT's policy. I am just talking about the server's policy in general. I was commenting how the policy has changed from what I saw on alpha. Back then most people had a no-attack-unless-pack policy. Now most guilds are very faction-oriented.

I am wondering if all servers are like this, or whether there are some servers that are more like alpha

Teabag
11-06-2014, 01:02 PM
I wish Sinster was on the west. There would be a lot more PVP. The west doesn't seam to relish PVP. Sinister does relish PVP.
I would have no problem with Sinister helping the West if they roll the West. Like i told Strike in previous threads i prefer to play in a East Vs West server and everyone have different playstyles. Hell i even wish the whole Anti-OT alliance roll on the West so its easier to tab target. :^)
I will never help any Westies but that's just how i play.

Laufer
11-06-2014, 01:03 PM
Lots of guilds have had problems like that. So I'd believe you except it was rarely only one guy.

I do a lot of halcyona runs and I regularly team up with unguilded greens that are doing the same thing. Lots of different guilds and lots of unguilded. They all know to go way south to avoid going anywhere near sinister island.

So even if what your saying is true now. It wasn't always that way. And the fact remains that "most of the east" does not support you in your anti-OT war. In fact "most of the east" is more worried about you attacking them. Especially now that your teaming up with reds.

A'm I missing something? Most of the time I am on trial for killing OT, the non guild or neutral greens vote innocent when I tell them I am killing OT. A lot of guilds were wary of Sinister because of their KoS Island, but after the first couple of weeks they realized that nothing was going to happen to them unless they were on the Island. Course those first couple of weeks were a blast. So much carebear slaughter.

Laufer
11-06-2014, 01:06 PM
I would have no problem with Sinister helping the West if they roll the West. Like i told Strike in previous threads i prefer to play in a East Vs West server and everyone have different playstyles. Hell i even wish the whole Anti-OT alliance roll on the West so its easier to tab target. :^)
I will never help any Westies but that's just how i play.

You have never played a true sand box game before have you? There are no sides, except the ones players make. Your glorious leader determine what the dividing line would be on this server. Nothing is stopping you from walking around purple in order to tab target.

AceTheFlame
11-06-2014, 01:10 PM

Who are these "most guilds" you keep talking about? Eastern guilds that nobody has ever heard of or are you referring to those that are KOS? Most of the guilds that are involved in our server's politics are in one alliance.. The other 2-3 are with OT. Some of our past enemies even became allies during this "war".

You claim that so many on the east are worried about us attacking them, but EVERY time we go pirating the only guilds that run from their fishing spots(or try to eco fuel away with their packs) are the ones on our KOS. All the other green guilds sit there and watch us slaughter everyone around them like it never happened. We even kill KOS members on non KOS boats and leave the rest of the crew alone. Even when we go clear out Hasla of reds and KOS no greens are "worried". They continue farming their tokens and ignore everything else. The exceptions being a large group fight where noticing that 1 guy is not KOS is too difficult or that 1 guy doesn't get the hint after we bubble him and tell him our reasons for killing the greens.

If you're guildless and PKed so much by us though, then take a SS of it and send it to me. Otherwise you're just trolling and pretending that most on the east are "worried" about us.

AwesomeGuyIRL
11-06-2014, 01:11 PM
I wish Sinster was on the west. There would be a lot more PVP. The west doesn't seam to relish PVP. Sinister does relish PVP. Halcyonia would be contested more, Hasla would be contested more and not just have a west showing during peacetime, OT would have had a harder time fishing, running packs, and claiming castles. The only reason Sinister didn't non stop kill OT is because it benefited them to not be KoS to the largest green guild would have made farming Hasla difficult. If Sinister was red to OT then they would have already been KoS thus requiring coordination with other guilds on the West in order to safely farm. I think that Tuesday showed that Sinister knows how to build and focus allies into a common cause. Sinister didn't nut cup anyone. They joined and expanded upon an anti OT alliance. Meowcenaries however did not build anything. They fully nutcupped to OT in order to get a castle.

Sinister didn't waste time on a person until that person decided to ally with a well documented Sinister enemy. That same person also showed how much of an ♥♥♥ hat he was time and time again and needed to be cut down to size.

"Didn't until..." implies that you do now.

Yes I am a Meowcenary. We are a pretty bad ♥♥♥ guild. And I've been in a lot.

And to be completely honest I was against an alliance with OT. Not because I have any problem with them but because I was worried we would get less good fights when we are teamed up with the big guild. So far my worries have proven to be unfounded because we have had red guilds attack our castle area almost non-stop and it's been a lot of fun.

I have learned not to let petty ♥♥♥♥ get to me and I have played in enough sandboxes to know that the only difference between Sin / AG / TeD and OT is that they are smaller. Forestcrow gets the same ♥♥♥♥ on their server and in EvE is was the Northern Coalition, then the Russians, and then Goons that all took turns being the "evil zerg badguys"

How is Sinisters "THIS IS OUR ISLAND RAAAWWWWRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" attitude any different than the ♥♥♥♥ Nekrage is accused of?

I also know that I could be sitting in Sinisters TS right now and we would all probably get along.

All the "you guys are nutcuppers but we are master politicians" is just immature ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥. We are all here to fight and I would prefer we fight reds but unfortunately they are incapable of doing anything without a massive zerg (which is ironic amirite?).

killslash
11-06-2014, 01:11 PM
You have never played a true sand box game before have you? There are no sides, except the ones players make. Your glorious leader determine what the dividing line would be on this server. Nothing is stopping you from walking around purple in order to tab target.

The thing is, Nekrage was ALL ABOUT THIS pre release. He was so adamant about being his own OT faction with bushi, and dominating the server. Now it's about love and peace with the east.

Teabag
11-06-2014, 01:17 PM

It is a lot harder to single out a few KOS members from a large group and have to watch for my AOEs so the innocent greens dont die or get hit. I would be happy if we start out as Neutral to both side. Then when you hit 50 you pick a side. East or West. THAT WOULD BE FUN. Like i said your playstyle is different than mine. You focus KOS members over the West faction. I prefer to fight the West faction over KOS members.
Neither of which is the better playstyle.

AceTheFlame
11-06-2014, 01:20 PM
How is Sinisters "THIS IS OUR ISLAND RAAAWWWWRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" attitude any different than the ♥♥♥♥ Nekrage is accused of?

We secured land and early on we killed greens to stop them from placing small farms and messing up our placement plans. Then we naturally made some enemies, so now we kill everyone because greens only come to the island to kill farmers. In other words it turned into a vicious cycle with no end in sight.

Nekrage flags up whenever he feels butthurt about something. Which is why I can believe that he kicks people out of the guild whenever he feels like it. The guy killed a large group of random guilds just because he saw about 5 SiN doing an event.. It's laughable.

You're a Meowcenaries though, so that kills all your credibility about us killing random greens. You want to know why we took your packs? Look above your head.

CrashC
11-06-2014, 01:22 PM
The thing is, Nekrage was ALL ABOUT THIS pre release. He was so adamant about being his own OT faction with bushi, and dominating the server. Now it's about love and peace with the east.

That was my understanding as well. Perhaps that goal was scrapped around 24 minutes into Auroria when the West took control of the east anya mine and it became clear they had Easterners fighting them in the west mine too?

killslash
11-06-2014, 01:23 PM
That was my understanding as well. Perhaps that goal was scrapped around 24 minutes into Auroria when the West took control of the east anya mine?

He scrapped the idea of dominating the server with bushi a couple weeks in to release. Total 180 from alpha/beta.

CrashC
11-06-2014, 01:25 PM
He scrapped the idea of dominating the server with bushi a couple weeks in to release. Total 180 from alpha/beta.

Then why did they expect four castles?

Laufer
11-06-2014, 01:31 PM
Yes I am a Meowcenary. We are a pretty bad ♥♥♥ guild.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. This is LOL on so many levels. Didn't you say you were not in a guild in your first couple of posts? Judging by the signature under your post you have been with Meowcenaries awhile and do the whole RP thing. Let's see why would Sinister want to kill you and take your packs........ I'm lost I can't think of a single reason..........

Moody
11-06-2014, 01:47 PM

Yeah. And earlier you were claiming multiple times that you were guildless. Why do you claim to know so much about Sinister when you clearly don't know anything?

Zerg? Sinister is FAR from being a zerg. It's funny how people were calling Sinister lucky for getting a castle with "not even a full raid" and here you are calling Sinister a zerg guild. lol.

Corsayr
11-06-2014, 02:00 PM
I don't know how to counter it no. Just off the top my head would be fear to disrupt the casting, but with a decent number of witchcraft keeping the fear immunity buff on the protective wings people, not sure how easy it would be to interrupt the cycling of magic immunity.

Imprison doesn't protect from the top, wouldn't you just shoot arrows down from the castle wall and wipe em?

Laufer
11-06-2014, 02:01 PM
Yeah. And earlier you were claiming multiple times that you were guildless. Why do you claim to know so much about Sinister when you clearly don't know anything?

Zerg? Sinister is FAR from being a zerg. It's funny how people were calling Sinister lucky for getting a castle with "not even a full raid" and here you are calling Sinister a zerg guild. lol.

Woo Woo Of course Sinister is a zerg. Don't you remember CoE in DFUW. 3 v 4 OMG ZERG.

Caliban
11-06-2014, 02:09 PM
Sinister zerged me at Ocllo bank one time when I was Order :(

Nir
11-06-2014, 02:11 PM
Can we all just agree on a definition of a zerg?

100?
150?
200?

OVER 9000?!

Caliban
11-06-2014, 02:12 PM

100?
150?
200?

OVER 9000?!

Standard definition is "more than us"

AwesomeGuyIRL
11-06-2014, 02:33 PM
We secured land and early on we killed greens to stop them from placing small farms and messing up our placement plans. Then we naturally made some enemies, so now we kill everyone because greens only come to the island to kill farmers. In other words it turned into a vicious cycle with no end in sight.

Nekrage flags up whenever he feels butthurt about something. Which is why I can believe that he kicks people out of the guild whenever he feels like it. The guy killed a large group of random guilds just because he saw about 5 SiN doing an event.. It's laughable.

You're a Meowcenaries though, so that kills all your credibility about us killing random greens. You want to know why we took your packs? Look above your head.

Lol man you've gotten zero packs from me once I tagged. More immature ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥.

And your allied up with AG / TeD / everyone else in the west... so it's not like you have much credibility either. hell your zerg might even be bigger.

*edit* The only time you got anything from me I was tagless, solo, and there was more than one. And that was only twice. Most of the time I would just CC you off my boat and keep going.

Corsayr
11-06-2014, 02:39 PM

100?
150?
200?

OVER 9000?!

In theory Zerging is not simply expressed in numbers. There is a consistency of organization that defines what is and is not zerging.

"It is worth noting that most Zerg have low intelligence and will become mindless beasts if not connected to a command entity"

"The term "Zerg Rush" or "zerging" has entered video gaming jargon to describe sacrificing economic development in favor of using many low-cost and weak units to rush and overwhelm an enemy by attrition or sheer numbers"

so from a quantity stand point a zerg would be defined as: The amount needed for quantity to generate its own brand of quality.

But to truly be a zerg you must have sacrificed development in other areas to achieve the effect of "quality" via the application of mass quantity.

AwesomeGuyIRL
11-06-2014, 02:42 PM

I've been guildless for most of my time in this game.

We are all here to fight and I would prefer we fight reds but unfortunately they are incapable of doing anything without a massive zerg (which is ironic amirite?).

You are part of a zerg now though...

You really should just let the other people in your guild do the posting. I bet your really good at arenas though.

Alakuu
11-06-2014, 02:47 PM
I pretty sure if OT wasn't on this server Sinister or another guild would be the big zerg guild in the east attempting to dominate the server. People can bash OT and sugarcoat what Sin did to get a castle all they like, its neither here nor there really. Regardless it was a fun time for most and despite the faction betrayal the East overall won the day. Respect to AG for taking a castle, it was a tough fight and they deserved it.

:>

And things would be far more balanced when it came to the large scale pvp situation. West and East would be having "zerg" fights, but without the overwhelming difference that we currently have.

I have no doubt your right, that in the place of OT we'd have zerg guilds.
They'd be on the scale of the large guilds like AG, and TED, and Sinister, and Sleepers.
Instead we have those guilds on that scale, PLUS Oranthul, breaking the balance of the servers.

AKA why it would be completely different if OT would have rolled on another server where there was large competitive pvp guilds, looking for a large competitive pvp environment.

AceTheFlame
11-06-2014, 02:50 PM

100?
150?
200?

OVER 9000?!

For me a group becomes a zerg when the opposing force have a low chance of winning an encounter(based on numbers, not skill). You wouldn't expect someone to win a 1v50. Same as you wouldn't expect a group to win a 20v50(especially in a tab target game anyway). However, if it's like a 35v50 then that's reasonably even for an open world encounter. A guild becomes a zerg when they continuously throw numbers at their problems(like zerglings in SC) to maintain the advantage. Average guild is roaming with 10-15 on any given day? Lets roll with 50+ all day so we can laugh at how bad everyone else is!

I think zerg guilds would be more respected if they were actually good, but 9/10 all zerg guilds get wrecked whenever the fight is reasonably even. Killing small groups with 50 people will never teach you how to play.

Moody
11-06-2014, 02:59 PM
You are part of a zerg now though...

You really should just let the other people in your guild do the posting. I bet your really good at arenas though.
:confused:

I've been guildless for most of my time in this game.

Wait..something's not right..

AwesomeGuyIRL
11-06-2014, 03:00 PM
For me a group becomes a zerg when the opposing force have a low chance of winning an encounter(based on numbers, not skill). You wouldn't expect someone to win a 1v50. Same as you wouldn't expect a group to win a 20v50(especially in a tab target game anyway). However, if it's like a 35v50 then that's reasonably even for an open world encounter. A guild becomes a zerg when they continuously throw numbers at their problems(like zerglings in SC) to maintain the advantage. Average guild is roaming with 10-15 on any given day? Lets roll with 50+ all day so we can laugh at how bad everyone else is!

I think zerg guilds would be more respected if they were actually good, but 9/10 all zerg guilds get wrecked whenever the fight is reasonably even. Killing small groups with 50 people will never teach you how to play.

While what your saying is true it's just unavoidable in a game like this. Not having OT here would have just delayed this situation. They didn't roll on Tahyang with all those people, they recruited just like everyone else.

I'm not defending it either, just no reason worrying so much about it. Sounds like you guys have personal beef with Nekrage though. I personally don't care who does what.

AwesomeGuyIRL
11-06-2014, 03:01 PM
Wait..something's not right..

Jesus man. I've been playing MMO's since NWN on AOL. I've been in a lot of guilds.

Am I going to have to spell out every single thing to you?

Moody
11-06-2014, 03:03 PM
Jesus man. I've been playing MMO's since NWN on AOL. I've been in a lot of guilds.

Am I going to have to spell out every single thing to you?

Jesus man. I'm not your fanboy, I don't know, nor do i care for your gaming history.
From the context you wrote it in, its natural to interpret it the way I did.

AwesomeGuyIRL
11-06-2014, 03:04 PM
Jesus man. I'm not your fanboy, I don't know, nor do i care for your gaming history.
From the context you wrote it in, its natural to interpret it the way I did.

Well get off my nuts and I won't have to explain everything.

AceTheFlame
11-06-2014, 03:16 PM

And your allied up with AG / TeD / everyone else in the west... so it's not like you have much credibility either. hell your zerg might even be bigger.

*edit* The only time you got anything from me I was tagless, solo, and there was more than one. And that was only twice. Most of the time I would just CC you off my boat and keep going.

It might not be you, but we've killed plenty of meowcenaries and took their fish/packs. So meh.

There's a big difference between being allied with the West and sharing a common enemy. SiN is a PvP guild first and whatever else second. We're here for fights and to constantly improve. We'll never ally up the entire server and be left with nobody to kill.

wems
11-06-2014, 03:29 PM

We almost had a full raid of 50 people. How many did OT have alone? Now how many did OT have with you guys and the other guilds that Nekrage has control over?

thaile4ever
11-06-2014, 04:02 PM
We almost had a full raid of 50 people. How many did OT have alone? Now how many did OT have with you guys and the other guilds that Nekrage has control over?

If we are to believe you GM, you guys had 2 raids there, not less then 1.

AwesomeGuyIRL
11-06-2014, 04:21 PM

Why do you guys keep comparing your numbers, alone, to Meowcenaries + OT + others?

If your going to keep comparing "zerg" numbers then you have to compare everyone. How many full raids did AG+TeD+West have?

pandastar
11-06-2014, 04:21 PM
Is this how easy side faction chat like normally? I need to make a east side alt to watch all the drama
http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/jfep.gif

MrJWalk
11-06-2014, 05:02 PM

AG does not have a good portion of the west on its side. The majority of the West sees them as no better than pirates for selling the West out.

killslash
11-06-2014, 05:06 PM
AG does not have a good portion of the west on its side. The majority of the West sees them as no better than pirates for selling the West out.

Selling the west out? what?

Grannd
11-06-2014, 05:18 PM
Don't even know who your guild even is.

Radiance

now you know

Grannd
11-06-2014, 05:23 PM

♥♥♥♥ yea they did killed 4 Sinister per every 1 of those scumbags

AceTheFlame
11-06-2014, 05:24 PM
♥♥♥♥ yea they did killed $ Sinister per every 1 of those scumbags

Don't kill the money! Trion will be upset!

Grannd
11-06-2014, 05:25 PM

you sir are a dumb♥♥♥♥

CruciasNZ
11-06-2014, 05:27 PM
If your going to keep comparing "zerg" numbers then you have to compare everyone. How many full raids did AG+TeD+West have?

2, the AG one and the TWA one. Neither of which were full due to lot's of Western guilds and players being stuck behind the hackshield error.

AwesomeGuyIRL
Is this how easy side faction chat like normally? I need to make a east side alt to watch all the drama
http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/jfep.gif

Pretty much man. East side has been fighting each other hardcore since launch. It's actually kinda fun but those crime points... You never know whose gonna be on jury either.

killslash
♥♥♥♥ yea they did killed 4 Sinister per every 1 of those scumbags

Not sure what you are saying here. Are you calling meowcenaries scumbags?

Grannd
11-06-2014, 05:28 PM
http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2012/035/6/7/i_support_this_post_by_daiguard78-d4ol7jh.jpg

ya know what Me Too....

Grannd
11-06-2014, 05:30 PM

No saying Mewocenaries kicked ♥♥♥ man! I seen you all there on the front lines

AceTheFlame
11-06-2014, 06:08 PM

He's just trolling.. I'm sure Radiance is like a 3 man guild that stays on the forums all day. I can't find anyone that even knows who that guild is..

Kegstand
11-06-2014, 06:18 PM
We have heard that OT wants to create it's own nation. Has AG brokered some deal with OT to be the Western rep for that new nation?? We saw plenty of AG asking people not to kill certain reds. Quite an interesting notion imo.

Tordivoire
11-06-2014, 06:23 PM
We have heard that OT wants to create it's own nation. Has AG brokered some deal with OT to be the Western rep for that new nation?? We saw plenty of AG asking people not to kill certain reds. Quite an interesting notion imo.

Cool psyops bro.

killslash
11-06-2014, 06:27 PM

They did want to be their own nation. Until a month ago where they pulled a 180 and wanted to be peace with the east.

CrashC
11-06-2014, 06:49 PM

That's cute.

http://i.imgur.com/zbt3P51.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/zbt3P51.jpg

Jabjib
11-06-2014, 07:29 PM
do you have a widescreen monitor or do you take those screen shots on widescreen on purpose ? just wondering it seems like they are always wide pics. i imagine you siting in front of three monitors with that view.

CrashC
11-06-2014, 08:17 PM
Triple monitors are a beautiful thing in this game. :)

Teabag
11-06-2014, 09:20 PM
I cant stand the bezel... urg

CrashC
11-06-2014, 09:35 PM
Understandable. 90% of what you're looking at is on the center monitor, though. The rest is for non-essential UI elements and peripheral vision. It really does help a bunch with flanks.

Mannis
11-06-2014, 09:37 PM
What monitors are you currently using?

CrashC
11-06-2014, 09:38 PM
Relatively cheap 1080p Dell's. My GTX970 handles three at 1080p just fine but it would choke on 3x1440p monitors. Another GTX970 plus three expensive monitors is a big leap in cost.

Ebonheart
11-06-2014, 10:39 PM
No. Arcadian Guard was working with the alliance on the East that is specifically against OranThul. Our entire deal was that we would avoid fighting each other so that we could oppose OranThul and not end up fighting our enemy's enemies. If not for their help OranThul and allies likely would have gotten 3 if not all 4 castles.

Nir
11-06-2014, 11:26 PM

We worked with Sinister to fight OT, along with other Eastern guilds.

We will not be working with OT under any circumstances. If they make their own faction and invite us, we will decline. My stance on this will not change.

AG will always be loyal to the West, and will set goals to help it progress. Even if we have to side with the enemy of our enemy to achieve them.

Once again - Thanks to all the guilds who helped us achieve the goal of a Western castle.

Kunfu
11-07-2014, 12:04 AM
We worked with Sinister to fight OT, along with other Eastern guilds.

We will not be working with OT under any circumstances. If they make their own faction and invite us, we will decline. My stance on this will not change.

AG will always be loyal to the West, and will set goals to help it progress. Even if we have to side with the enemy of our enemy to achieve them.

Once again - Thanks to all the guilds who helped us achieve the goal of a Western castle.

Don't expect to keep it long. Radiance is coming for it.

Nir
11-07-2014, 12:07 PM
Don't expect to keep it long. Radiance is coming for it.

Dont take this the wrong way... who is radiance?

Mannis
11-07-2014, 12:14 PM
... who is radiance?

my exact same thoughts lol

are they descendants of The Bubblegum Gang?

Grannd
11-07-2014, 05:54 PM
Dont take this the wrong way... who is radiance?

I F%&^%$ told you who we are twice. Third time in game I hope you will remember scrub!

We are a family friendly guild inviting new players to join our team as well as any dedicated players to kill more Sinister

Grannd
11-07-2014, 06:01 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6KSiyaqnZYs

We represent the Lolipop Kid's punk

Alashion
11-07-2014, 09:37 PM
Nice. . . deathwing picture. . . for an AA guild?

Grannd
11-07-2014, 09:53 PM
Cool you know your dragons... Cheers

Yep AA guild from Vanguard Saga of Hero's as well phew played Mortal Online

Nir
11-07-2014, 11:37 PM
I F%&^%$ told you who we are twice. Third time in game I hope you will remember scrub!

We are a family friendly guild inviting new players to join our team as well as any dedicated players to kill more Sinister

Still have no idea who you are... or where you came from...?

Ebonheart
11-08-2014, 01:41 AM
You mean you haven't heard of Radiance? They're only the most self important guild in archeage!!!! They are Sinister's arch rival that no one knows or cares about. They've never done anything of note other than act like they're a big deal. My only experience with this guild was in Hasla when 2 Radiance members attacked a group of Sinister that was farming, then complained profusely about being murdered after they flagged. They attacked multiple times and in 1 instance I killed one of them while they were purple and got a response along the lines of, "Do you have any idea who we are? This is a KOS fight and your guild getting involved is completely unjustified." They also made the claim that attacking someone who was flagged was the same as attacking a random green... and threatened my guild with war. And that's all that came from it. Just a few players who are certain they have the power to destroy anything in their way. We never got a war declaration and I'm sure if we did it would have been laughed off as a joke.

AceTheFlame
11-08-2014, 03:37 AM
You mean you haven't heard of Radiance? They're only the most self important guild in archeage!!!! They are Sinister's arch rival that no one knows or cares about. They've never done anything of note other than act like they're a big deal. My only experience with this guild was in Hasla when 2 Radiance members attacked a group of Sinister that was farming, then complained profusely about being murdered after they flagged. They attacked multiple times and in 1 instance I killed one of them while they were purple and got a response along the lines of, "Do you have any idea who we are? This is a KOS fight and your guild getting involved is completely unjustified." They also made the claim that attacking someone who was flagged was the same as attacking a random green... and threatened my guild with war. And that's all that came from it. Just a few players who are certain they have the power to destroy anything in their way. We never got a war declaration and I'm sure if we did it would have been laughed off as a joke.

Lol We are so clueless about them that they are not even on our KOS. I thought it was just us that didn't know who these guys were. I think I saw one during headstart/launch once..

Kunfu
11-08-2014, 06:00 PM

Lol... Sure buddy. Nailed it.

Nir
11-08-2014, 06:44 PM
Lol... Sure buddy. Nailed it.

Looked at your website - You do know you had the mats extremely wrong for a castle... right?

Spacedust
11-08-2014, 09:25 PM
Looked at your website - You do know you had the mats extremely wrong for a castle... right?

Was posted Sep 24, 14 3:34 PM.

To be fair AG's list wasn't much better back in Oct. You at least updated the thread though so there's that. :P