PDA

View Full Version : The Unsung Heroes of the East's Aurorian Conquest

Suffuri
11-05-2014, 12:51 PM
Sometimes, we all like to simply glorify the large guilds, those who claimed the castles, and forget about the little guilds that gave it their all, and protected those guilds from annihilation. Many brave and valiant men died that day, some were trapped in houses, unable to escape from their torment. So I'd just like to thank all the members of the Holy Vanarian Empire, who gave several hundred lives to the cause, and no doubt single-handedly assured the Eastern victory. Never forget the brave sacrifices, and I'm sure there were some other people involved too.

Paranos
11-05-2014, 12:56 PM
Are you holding a candlelight service? :)

ArchGaden
11-05-2014, 01:00 PM
To the brave firemen, working frantically to control the raging forest fire on the edge of Marcala!

Kwitch
11-05-2014, 01:09 PM
Fairy Tail spent most of the day trying to catch and prevent red respawns from reinforcing their allies in the caves. We noticed members from Mayhem, Meowcenaries, and Inochnesia also assisting in slowing down the Western Faction as much as they could. I salute those brave fighters who had nothing to personally gain, yet spent their time to help the greater goal of securing castles for the East.

Layke
11-05-2014, 01:21 PM
I plan on making a separate post, but many guilds helped the East accomplish this. Quixotic, Vigilant Addiction, Ebonhawk Smuggling Company, Vagabonds, EDGE, Merchants of Penzance, and many others were apart of this. CR and JD couldn't have asked for better friends in Auroria, and it paid off.

Kashi
11-05-2014, 03:01 PM
Server of <Police> had a huge hand in the East getting castles. Everyone in JD and CR should kiss him on the mouth. He's like Littlefinger on Game of Thrones. His plots have plots. But he's also extremely honorable.