PDA

View Full Version : Laughing Coffin now a pirate guild

feckyou
11-05-2014, 07:37 PM
Free honor for everyone.
Taking bets on how long they last as pirates.

Havoc21
11-05-2014, 08:24 PM
Is that their actual name ?

Altimar
11-05-2014, 09:24 PM
Lol, hard to pirate with three people.

mitche
11-05-2014, 10:05 PM
Lol, hard to pirate with three people.

Wait, I heard they are up to a whopping four!

TwiztidSynergy
11-05-2014, 11:29 PM
Considering 3 of us took out Ironclads merchant ship I think we might be okay.

benqcrv
11-06-2014, 12:55 AM

Last time I saw LC on freedich I killed 3 out of their 8 members on freedich. I was soloing alone.

Nathanial
11-06-2014, 02:36 AM
Last time I saw LC on freedich I killed 3 out of their 8 members on freedich. I was soloing alone.

The fact that you feel the need to reply to a forum post about LC with a lie is quite hilarious.

feckyou
11-06-2014, 03:49 AM
I solo'd a seabug once.

D3feated
11-06-2014, 04:47 AM
The only one in their group who can actually semi pvp is kitten

TalonEzi
11-06-2014, 07:15 AM
If my notoriety keeps climbing from defending allies and killing KOS I might be looking for a pirate guild soon.

Altimar
11-06-2014, 07:48 AM

I took a galleon on Silent Forest's lake once.

#isapirate

ShaquishaPD
11-06-2014, 09:54 AM
If my notoriety keeps climbing from defending allies and killing KOS I might be looking for a pirate guild soon.

Wouldn't recommend going pirate. All the good players are going back to their factions which leaves the trash like akamekill, tsamui, kitten etc. Pretty funny last night I ported to my house to log out and found LC with a tradeship and packs. Needless to say we unburdened them of their loot.

TwiztidSynergy
11-06-2014, 11:32 AM
You got what 1, maybe 2 packs? You took so much loot. I will definitely miss you killing me while I'm checking my mail, so many memories ;_;.

ShaquishaPD
11-06-2014, 01:20 PM
You got what 1, maybe 2 packs? You took so much loot. I will definitely miss you killing me while I'm checking my mail, so many memories ;_;.

Got all the packs you guys had when I got there. Don't you worry, I'm not moving so I'll still be killing you while you check your mail.

Nappyhoe
11-06-2014, 01:47 PM
i has a galleon now.. ima go pewpew on you gais. :3

benqcrv
11-06-2014, 01:50 PM
The fact that you feel the need to reply to a forum post about LC with a lie is quite hilarious.

Well I'm a blighter.

EziSoviet
11-06-2014, 02:59 PM

common your talking about ironclad those guys are like trade packs with wheels. Its like punching the down syndrome kid

feckyou
11-06-2014, 05:12 PM
It's fun dropping meteors on pirates at the pirate crafting area. :)

TwiztidSynergy
11-07-2014, 04:50 AM
I just want to be your friend damn it! Why won't you just let me cuddle with you next to the Starlight Forge?

Nathanial
11-07-2014, 05:33 AM
Got all the packs you guys had when I got there. Don't you worry, I'm not moving so I'll still be killing you while you check your mail.

I like the part where you don't mention that it was 8 of you from Impervious that came... and the 3 of us still killed you with your terrible positioning lol. You were able to grab one pack, it's sitting on your property... gratz. Then you decided to try to jump on the roof near the merchants to kill people... and we killed you and your buddy 4 more times before you recalled out... yeah just stop, you are bad hahahaha

Alabama
11-07-2014, 09:43 AM
I like the part where you don't mention that it was 8 of you from Impervious that came... and the 3 of us still killed you with your terrible positioning lol. You were able to grab one pack, it's sitting on your property... gratz. Then you decided to try to jump on the roof near the merchants to kill people... and we killed you and your buddy 4 more times before you recalled out... yeah just stop, you are bad hahahaha

Yeah right...Lemme guess?, next you invented the interwebz and trapped a screwnicorn? Drugs are bad.

ShaquishaPD
11-07-2014, 10:01 AM

Your smoking dope son. I ported in, killed two of you and grabbed a pack then all of you jumped on me and I invulnerability while Impervious rekted the rest of you. I don't know who "my buddy" is. Pretty sure I've been alone every time I hit the rooftops to kill you guys.

I suppose next you will say last night was 1v1, when in fact I killed Kitten, kitten again and then you jumped in.

Vlare
11-07-2014, 10:02 AM
Your smoking dope son. I ported in, killed two of you and grabbed a pack then all of you jumped on me and I invulnerability while Impervious rekted the rest of you. I don't know who "my buddy" is. Pretty sure I've been alone every time I hit the rooftops to kill you guys.

I suppose next you will say last night was 1v1, when in fact I killed Kitten, kitten again and then you jumped in.

Sounds to me like you purple dumpstered all over them.

Nathanial
11-07-2014, 10:36 AM
Well, clearly you are delusional and I don't care so good luck with that. =/