PDA

View Full Version : OT just love to brag about their gear while getting ♥♥♥♥ on. 5v50 agianst OT, Nekrage along with other officers confirmed kill

woofwoof
11-06-2014, 12:41 AM
http://imgur.com/a/3E1lT

screenshot 1,2, OT high officers love to brag about their new toys from Serpentis while getting stomped in a 4v2 fight against me and panzer.

screenshot 3,4, Nekrage pissed, leading a 50-man raid to fight a 5-man party, still got stomped.

Meowthecat
11-06-2014, 01:01 AM
傻逼ot。 一帮蹭屁股的狗

Diaoscn
11-06-2014, 01:03 AM
GJ, now nerd is rage!

killslash
11-06-2014, 01:04 AM
Nekrage in teamspeak: Man we wooped them outnumbered, these kids are TERRIBLE. They got WRECKED (with his obnoxious emphasis on the words terrible and wrecked).

Loc
11-06-2014, 01:11 AM
The clinical term is wrekt

WonderBread
11-06-2014, 01:16 AM
I mean come on, seriously...just..just.....wow. I can't, I mean seriously I can't....I can't believe that you think that killslash. How could you see that how he talks is obnoxious. Come....come....come...on grow up. You don't.....don't.....even know him.

boredmuse
11-06-2014, 01:26 AM
Did he seriously /y Serpentis eu/na first? What a tool.

woofwoof
11-06-2014, 01:30 AM
Did he seriously /y Serpentis eu/na first? What a tool.

dats him, hahaha

ln206z
11-06-2014, 01:34 AM
who's ♥♥♥♥ing care, at least the zerg got everything in the game and you don't. You might have the skill and they don't, but this is a massive multiplayer game, which mean the zerg wins. Good to see the east fighting each other and with all the issues going on in the east, WEST will rise!

Alphacake
11-06-2014, 02:57 AM
who's ♥♥♥♥ing care, at least the zerg got everything in the game and you don't. You might have the skill and they don't, but this is a massive multiplayer game, which mean the zerg wins. Good to see the east fighting each other and with all the issues going on in the east, WEST will rise!

Dumb post.

Really dumb.

Chigikogo
11-06-2014, 03:31 AM
Panzer / Barbossa left OT? :O

woofwoof
11-06-2014, 03:37 AM
Panzer / Barbossa left OT? :O

yep, cuz their leadership is failing.

RyuujinZERO
11-06-2014, 04:13 AM
Well done, you managed to kill a couple afk'rs in Caenord.

Get a castle scrubs.

Victa
11-06-2014, 05:44 AM

The East has had the West under our heels since launch, you think this will change?

Tyrcynical
11-06-2014, 06:29 AM
OT tears are beautiful

Alderez
11-06-2014, 06:39 AM
Glad to see Tq left OT. Now I don't have to kick his body when he melts in the arena. ^^

Mannis
11-06-2014, 07:06 AM
Panzer was one of the few who realized just how ♥♥♥♥ed up OT leadership is and he realized it's all an elaborate scheme to get the top 20 or so in the guild geared. I don't know when all the remaining slaves will realize this.

urisk
11-06-2014, 07:25 AM
Panzer was one of the few who realized just how ♥♥♥♥ed up OT leadership is and he realized it's all an elaborate scheme to get the top 20 or so in the guild geared. I don't know when all the remaining slaves will realize this.

actually he was kicked for an incredibly arbitrary reason iirc.

killslash
11-06-2014, 07:40 AM
actually he was kicked for an incredibly arbitrary reason iirc.

Yeah, he jokingly said well ♥♥♥♥ you too then, to nekrage after he left teamspeak only saying one word.

He insta kicked and banned the guy from everything, and told people to deal with it when asked why.

Mannis
11-06-2014, 07:40 AM
It doesn't take much to get kicked from OT lol.

killslash
11-06-2014, 08:11 AM
So basically, Brosquad/Panzer is Hitler according to Nekrage's comments during Alpha, and that's why the human race doesn't deserve to exist:

https://soundcloud.com/lordmandude/nekrageholocaust

Mannis
11-06-2014, 08:15 AM
I guess it's totally OK to make light of the Holocaust, but it's out of ♥♥♥♥ing bounds if you make fun of his brother?

BossHog
11-06-2014, 08:16 AM

like having a brain with actual thoughts.

Baiggin
11-06-2014, 08:30 AM
I guess it's totally OK to make light of the Holocaust, but it's out of ♥♥♥♥ing bounds if you make fun of his brother?

That is definitely hypocritical. There are millions of people who are the descendants of people butchered by the Nazis.

Mannis
11-06-2014, 08:38 AM
like having a brain with actual thoughts.

It probably won't happen, but the day OT loses their castle (maybe when West/ non-OT East coordinate) is the day Nekrage purges his guild.

MonMon
11-06-2014, 09:00 AM
Nekrage in teamspeak: Man we wooped them outnumbered, these kids are TERRIBLE. They got WRECKED (with his obnoxious emphasis on the words terrible and wrecked).

Sinister says the same thing. So I don't see the issue here...

killslash
11-06-2014, 09:03 AM

Difference is the people in this post were actually outnumbered. Nekrage can have a full raid vs a small group of people and claim later that they won while being outnumbered, even if they lost.

AceTheFlame
11-06-2014, 09:13 AM

Most of our fights are about even or we're the ones outnumbered.. That's why some think we're a small 10 man guild or something. If you look at the last 2 Screenshots, 4/5 are SiN/Afraidyet. We don't zerg the map like OT and then brag about it.

Teabag
11-06-2014, 09:19 AM
Difference is the people in this post were actually outnumbered. Nekrage can have a full raid vs a small group of people and claim later that they won while being outnumbered, even if they lost.

I port in with 2 friends to a Freeditch fight. Less than 10 OT were at the fight(not in any organized party).. And shout chat went nuts. "OT JUST ZERGED THE ISLAND" yes 3 People from OT is a Zerg because they lose the fight.
Or in a video where people scream 300+ - 2000 OT...the only time we break 150+ members in one spot is Auroria and not to mention a lot of D/C issues which drop to 100-120 members at times.
The number is exaggerated a lot due to us being organized and winning. I let Westerners guess the people at fights and the guess is usually 1.5 to 2x our actual members at the fight. The circle jerk will never die with the "OT SHOW UP WITH 1000 members!" When we have two raids. Kek.
Or 10 OT members that are not even in the same party = a Zerg.

Mannis
11-06-2014, 09:21 AM

Sinister has been in the MMO business for a long ♥♥♥♥ing time, and they have a track record of being an elite hardcore pvp guild. I remember facing them in Aion many years ago and we'd get rek'd.

OT - not so much. They're a zerg PvE guild that uses it's numbers to make others think they're also good at PvP.

OT is pretty much OTG on steroids - and younger.

killslash
11-06-2014, 09:24 AM
I port in with 2 friends to a Freeditch fight. Less than 10 OT were at the fight(not in any organized party).. And shout chat went nuts. "OT JUST ZERGED THE ISLAND" yes 3 People from OT is a Zerg because they lose the fight.
Or in a video where people scream 300+ - 2000 OT...the only time we break 150+ members in one spot is Auroria and not to mention a lot of D/C issues which drop to 100-120 members at times.
The number is exaggerated a lot due to us being organized and winning. I let Westerners guess the people at fights and the guess is usually 1.5 to 2x our actual members at the fight. The circle jerk will never die with the "OT SHOW UP WITH 1000 members!" When we have two raids. Kek.
Or 10 OT members that are not even in the same party = a Zerg.

That really has nothing to do with what I said. Nekrage can show up with 10 people to beat 5 or 6, and then claim he was outnumbered and won. I've seen it happen. Or the other way around, losing and blaming being outnumbered. I was in teamspeak when events happened in alpha where he would proclaim we lost because we were outnumbered when it was clearly the other way around.

The guy cannot accept a loss. Always has an excuse. Yes, sometimes other people/guilds do it too, but I'm not talking about them.

Also, PRESS X FOR RAID, is not organization

t;dr: Nekrage always has to spin a loss in to some kind of moral victory, and a win in to something more than outnumbering the opponent.

rhyein
11-06-2014, 09:28 AM
Most of our fights are about even or we're the ones outnumbered.. That's why some think we're a small 10 man guild or something. If you look at the last 2 Screenshots, 4/5 are SiN/Afraidyet. We don't zerg the map like OT and then brag about it.

Do you actually believe what you write? Sinister zergs it up just as hard as OT when the officers get salty about losing even fights. The difference is that OT goes and does other stuff with their blob, like Halcyona and Hasla where Sinister can't be bothered, so only people who managed to mine some salt see how big you guys are. If you really believe that you guys don't call in more people and eventually your entire guild when you lose fights even numbered fights, I have some beachfront property in Nevada that you may be interested in. While Shrike actually has been pretty chill, the amount of ♥♥♥♥posting and bragging I see from the rest of the guild when they're just OT, but slightly smaller, is hilarious.

Teabag
11-06-2014, 09:38 AM
I'm just talking about the circle jerk of "OT outnumbered us 2:1/5:1" and what I usually get in my whisper. If we really outnumbered people 2:1 in certain fights I'll admit it. We bring protection on big traderuns(3-6 trade ships) and if you dive at us with 10 people... And complain about it... You're a moron. I don't cry being outnumbered when Sinister outnumbered me in Hasla when I'm with random greens. I'll kill as many as I can (Mostly sleepers that flag up then Sinister follow) and when Dying in PVP have little to none punishment... I really don't care. I enjoy pvp but when I beat someone fairly or port 3 friends to a Freeditch fight and people complain about my group of friends "ZERGED" and win the fight for the East and do not give any credits to the hard fighting Eastern players really disappoint me. I'll admit I can't kill Vero from Sinister in a 1v1. He is in plate and a blighter(or Abolisher) and I die in one rotation. But daggerspell/Dreambreaker have no problem killing Vero. it's the whole rock/paper/scissor part of this game.
At Auroria the West outnumbered the East at the last castle/in the mine(when they show up) and they refuse to admit this which is kinda funny.
In my previous post I stated anything 50+vs50+ is less about individual skills but more on organization and coordinations. And I'm sticking to that.
I'm very open minded and if I'm wrong I'll admit I'm wrong. But I will stand by what is true and that OT won fight while being outnumbered by AG/TED/West combined force whatever you wanna call it.

Yuari
11-06-2014, 09:46 AM

^
It really doesn't. :D I'm pretty sure like 5 people are kicked per day but don't own forum accounts.^^^^^^^^^^^

AceTheFlame
11-06-2014, 09:55 AM
Do you actually believe what you write? Sinister zergs it up just as hard as OT when the officers get salty about losing even fights. The difference is that OT goes and does other stuff with their blob, like Halcyona and Hasla where Sinister can't be bothered, so only people who managed to mine some salt see how big you guys are. If you really believe that you guys don't call in more people and eventually your entire guild when you lose fights even numbered fights, I have some beachfront property in Nevada that you may be interested in. While Shrike actually has been pretty chill, the amount of ♥♥♥♥posting and bragging I see from the rest of the guild when they're just OT, but slightly smaller, is hilarious.

Lmao yea ok. Which even fights do we lose where we keep calling in numbers like OT? I bet you're talking about island defense. That's the only time you tryhards might "win" an even fight because you're killing farmers(or off specs) and they call for help. On average we're broken up in groups of 5-10 depending on what's happening. At best you might see about 20 of us together.. We don't even go full force to freedrich.

I don't think that we don't do the ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ you claim, I know we don't. keep trolling though.

Inganni
11-06-2014, 10:04 AM
O_O That soundcloud...

Wow.

rhyein
11-06-2014, 10:11 AM
Lmao yea ok. Which even fights do we lose where we keep calling in numbers like OT? I bet you're talking about island defense. That's the only time you tryhards might "win" an even fight because you're killing farmers(or off specs) and they call for help. On average we're broken up in groups of 5-10 depending on what's happening. At best you might see about 20 of us together.. We don't even go full force to freedrich.

I don't think that we don't do the ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ you claim, I know we don't. keep trolling though.

The last time we fought, we had 15 people in a raid on a galleon while Sinister chased us with a merch ship, a galleon, and 10+ clippers. We killed 25 unique players (going by the death logs) before we made a mistake and stopped the galleon thinking we had thinned you guys down enough to outright win. Then the other 30 Sinister showed up. You had enough people that healers were just sitting on clippers not even bothering to fight, just ressing the people falling off the ship dead. I even whispered you directly afterwards asking how many you had in raid, out of curiosity, but you didn't answer, presumably because the answer was "50 + extra in another raid" and your selective memory doesn't allow you to recognize that you zerged down people you couldn't win fairly against.

Maybe you win against other groups outnumbered and I don't have a problem saying you guys are one of the few good fights on the server. But pretending that "Call in the zerg" isn't a Sinister tactic is just funny. Way too funny.

killslash
11-06-2014, 10:27 AM
I'm just talking about the circle jerk of "OT outnumbered us 2:1/5:1" and what I usually get in my whisper. If we really outnumbered people 2:1 in certain fights I'll admit it. We bring protection on big traderuns(3-6 trade ships) and if you dive at us with 10 people... And complain about it... You're a moron. I don't cry being outnumbered when Sinister outnumbered me in Hasla when I'm with random greens. I'll kill as many as I can (Mostly sleepers that flag up then Sinister follow) and when Dying in PVP have little to none punishment... I really don't care. I enjoy pvp but when I beat someone fairly or port 3 friends to a Freeditch fight and people complain about my group of friends "ZERGED" and win the fight for the East and do not give any credits to the hard fighting Eastern players really disappoint me. I'll admit I can't kill Vero from Sinister in a 1v1. He is in plate and a blighter(or Abolisher) and I die in one rotation. But daggerspell/Dreambreaker have no problem killing Vero. it's the whole rock/paper/scissor part of this game.
At Auroria the West outnumbered the East at the last castle/in the mine(when they show up) and they refuse to admit this which is kinda funny.
In my previous post I stated anything 50+vs50+ is less about individual skills but more on organization and coordinations. And I'm sticking to that.
I'm very open minded and if I'm wrong I'll admit I'm wrong. But I will stand by what is true and that OT won fight while being outnumbered by AG/TED/West combined force whatever you wanna call it.

Maybe you will admit such things, but Nekrage sure won't. During my time in OT for alpha, it was ALLLLWAYS we lost because outnumbered or won being outnumbered. Especially if the odds were close-ish (1.3:1 odds in OT favor), so he could get away with claiming we lost due to being outnumbered.

We get spanked off Morpheus by alpha pirates and it was "just trolling" and stealing the Jolly roger.

♥♥♥♥ like that drove me nuts. Though you are right that there are times OT wins fair or outnumbered fights, and people ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ about being outnumbered. Though in my experience Nekrage did it quite often.

Just HAD to spin a virtual ♥♥♥ beating in to some kind of victory.

But, maybe he's different now. Maybe his personality completely changed from the Nekrage you hear in this soundcloud:

But all sources point to no.

Honestly teabag if you were leading OT, I would have nothing but hugs and kisses for the guild :p

SIDE NOTE: I don't think anyone knows who outnumbered who at most parts during auroria due to the max render cap, not being in the enemies raids, not knowing how many randoms from both factions were there, lag, disconnects, etc.

Squeetard
11-06-2014, 10:32 AM
Why does OT feel the need to constantly defend themselves? OT is a low skill Zerg guild. No one who considers themselves good at PvP would even belong to OT. Why would you? Being in a guild the size of OT would just plain suck. Part of a giant blob where you can't even target anyone there is so much lag. Being in a guild with Nekrage for a leader would be unbearable, I wouldn't last a day. Here in the Tahyang forum, we all know this we've experienced it first hand. My small guild destroys OT every time the numbers on each side are close. And we can clear them when we are greatly outnumbered too, then here comes the flood of reds. You aren't going to convince anyone otherwise on this forum.

Moody
11-06-2014, 10:36 AM
The last time we fought, we had 15 people in a raid on a galleon while Sinister chased us with a merch ship, a galleon, and 10+ clippers. We killed 25 unique players (going by the death logs) before we made a mistake and stopped the galleon thinking we had thinned you guys down enough to outright win. Then the other 30 Sinister showed up. You had enough people that healers were just sitting on clippers not even bothering to fight, just ressing the people falling off the ship dead. I even whispered you directly afterwards asking how many you had in raid, out of curiosity, but you didn't answer, presumably because the answer was "50 + extra in another raid" and your selective memory doesn't allow you to recognize that you zerged down people you couldn't win fairly against.

Maybe you win against other groups outnumbered and I don't have a problem saying you guys are one of the few good fights on the server. But pretending that "Call in the zerg" isn't a Sinister tactic is just funny. Way too funny.

LOL. you clearly don't know much about Sinister if youre calling us zergs. Most of the times we barely fill half of a raid when we go out at sea because theyre spontaneous runs and we definitely do not call on the rest of the guild to zerg anyone. And the only times we wipe is when we're SIGNIFICANTLY outnumbered. Idk why clueless people act like they know anything about Sinister. Take your salt elsewhere

Damon
11-06-2014, 10:41 AM
The anger at Sinister actually being skilled players. Also if Tq and Panzer left OT they lost 2 great pvpers.

killslash
11-06-2014, 10:46 AM
The anger at Sinister actually being skilled players. Also if Tq and Panzer left OT they lost 2 great pvpers.

Panzer was kicked because Nekrage had his panties in a bunch one day and impulse kicked him over a joke. Tq, idk what happened to him

Teabag
11-06-2014, 10:51 AM
I would never want to lead a guild. Too much stress. I like playing the game and I enjoy OT simply because the people I met are nothing but great people. I Don't get offended by Nekrage but I only join OT during Beta3-4 so I can't speak for Alpha experiences. But people blindly hate OT and I dont like it. A member of Serveral Species admit to me that they did steal the land plot from OT when they are transferring the land. Then refuse to give it back.
Then people don't know the story and hate on us for putting them on KOS list. From what I heard Alpha OT seem to be hated by everyone and Release OT is simply hated by people on KOS. Which is reasonable and some KOS guilds are chill and I enjoy fighting them :)
I help more Neutral Greens than harming them so there you go. I'm a member of OT and I've been nothing but honest views/opinions on the forum. So take what you want from it.

Squeetard
11-06-2014, 11:00 AM
About a month ago we had a West faction push to Freedich, resulted in a big fight. It was hella fun and some guild leaders got together for an after action meet and the consensus was that having a zerg guild like OT was a great dynamic to this server. I agreed.

It is just a fact though that the over all skill level in OT is lacking. Stop trying to defend yourselves, you are a Zerg guild.

Teabag
11-06-2014, 11:06 AM
If you're talking to me... I don't think anyone ever complain about my "lack of pvp skill" in 5v5s and random pug groups Hellswamp/Sanddeep roaming.
If you don't think I'm good at pvp then you don't but I'm sure we have skillful pvpers in OT.

Squeetard
11-06-2014, 11:13 AM
I was not referring to any individual in OT. I'm pretty sure you and Nekrage are better than me at PvP. I am not top tier by any measure. It just pains me everytime you guys get rolled and come in here making excuses.

thaile4ever
11-06-2014, 11:18 AM
Panzer was kicked because Nekrage had his panties in a bunch one day and impulse kicked him over a joke. Tq, idk what happened to him

And who was he joking with? Nekrage had left the TS already. Besides, when did it become ok to say "Well, ♥♥♥♥ you too" when someone gives you want you want?

killslash
11-06-2014, 11:22 AM
And who was he joking with? Nekrage had left the TS already. Besides, when did it become ok to say "Well, ♥♥♥♥ you too" when someone gives you want you want?

Since OT formed in alpha. Barbosa has said the same thing to Nelorzual and nekrage in the past. It's a joke, that normally results in a "♥♥♥♥ you too man!" and some back and forth. It was a joking comment to Nekrage simply saying "Okay" and leaving immediately.

It was said as a joke to the remaining people in teamspeak, and he was impulse kicked without talking with him about it.

It seems apparent that nekrage was pissed off already, probably because of his complaints about Trion or some ♥♥♥♥, and impulse kicked a Veteran OT alpha member over one joke.

Squeetard
11-06-2014, 11:24 AM
By the by Teabag. You seem like a nice person and are a good spokesman for OT. So tell me why you would want to belong to a guild like OT?
They have the worst reputation in AA and the leader is such an obvious egotistical ♥♥♥♥♥♥bag. Why?

Arenthas
11-06-2014, 11:25 AM
By the by Teabag. You seem like a nice person and are a good spokesman for OT. So tell me why you would want to belong to a guild like OT?
They have the worst reputation in AA and the leader is such an obvious egotistical ♥♥♥♥♥♥bag. Why?

Because if he says anything otherwise in public, he'll end up like Yuari ;)

Squeetard
11-06-2014, 11:29 AM
Yes, but being kicked from OT is the best thing that could happen to anyone.

Teabag
11-06-2014, 11:30 AM
Believe it or not I'm not anything important in OT! I simply voice what I see/witness everyday.
Many people blindly hate OT and that's what I want to change.
Base your hate on personal experiences with OT instead of what other tell you is all I'm asking.
@Arenthas I have no problem with OT and my experiences with OT has been nothing but good times. You can ask anyone in OT. I'm happy with the guild and I talk to many people in guild. Not everything is perfect in OT. But no big guild is perfect. :) I'm just a member of OT and I show you guys my experiences with OT since Beta3-4 :)

karianne
11-06-2014, 11:37 AM
So is the Brosquad Tree guild the result of people getting kicked from OT? Because we were fighting them for a little while last night and they are very good! I've never seen them before. They killed us every fight, but I think I learned a little better tactics. Much more fun than just getting run over by a zerg and going back to my farm.

Teabag
11-06-2014, 11:39 AM
Brosquid NoHouse? :^)

karianne
11-06-2014, 11:41 AM
Well it was Bro something, Tree something, which was about all I could see from my view of my corpse.

Loc
11-06-2014, 11:50 AM
So is the Brosquad Tree guild the result of people getting kicked from OT? Because we were fighting them for a little while last night and they are very good! I've never seen them before. They killed us every fight, but I think I learned a little better tactics. Much more fun than just getting run over by a zerg and going back to my farm.

Brosquad is a small group of pvpers that has been around for 10ish years at this point. Around 15 of us came to the game, 10 stuck, and now we're picking up skilled players like Tq when we see them. Had a lot of fights last night, were you at the calm lands one? Or a different one? Either way, good fight.

karianne
11-06-2014, 12:05 PM
Yes, I was at calm lands with a group of guildies, running interference for a guildie to build his house. Hope to run into you guys again sometime, but preferably when I have a little better tactics and build.

killslash
11-06-2014, 12:10 PM
O_O That soundcloud...

Wow.

That's the glorious leader OT loves to stick up for. Making light of the holocaust is 100% cool to OT, apparently.

Mannis
11-06-2014, 12:11 PM
Believe it or not I'm not anything important in OT! I simply voice what I see/witness everyday.
Many people blindly hate OT and that's what I want to change.
Base your hate on personal experiences with OT instead of what other tell you is all I'm asking.
@Arenthas I have no problem with OT and my experiences with OT has been nothing but good times. You can ask anyone in OT. I'm happy with the guild and I talk to many people in guild. Not everything is perfect in OT. But no big guild is perfect. :) I'm just a member of OT and I show you guys my experiences with OT since Beta3-4 :)

I remember we had a guy who acted just like you. That person was Yuari.

Look how that ended up :)

killslash
11-06-2014, 12:12 PM
I remember we had a guy who acted just like you. That person was Yuari.

Look how that ended up :)

There's a fairly good chance that Teabag is going to get impulse kicked one day for saying something Nekrage doesn't agree with when he's in a bad mood.

Teabag
11-06-2014, 12:17 PM
Eh if my opinion gonna get me kick then oh well. I'm just being honest on the forum and I'm happy with my guild. When I'm not happy with the guild then I'll find alternative options. But i don't have bad experiences with OT. Everyday is a new adventure. :)

Mannis
11-06-2014, 12:21 PM
There's a fairly good chance that Teabag is going to get impulse kicked one day for saying something Nekrage doesn't agree with when he's in a bad mood.

I think Teabag seems like an honest person, just like Yuari. But I when someone is honest I expect the good and the bad to be talked about.

I could definitely see Teabag get kicked over saying something like,

"Yeah Nekrage's raid got wiped, but we still came out on top cause of X and Y"

And then Nekrage reads that comment and becomes infuriated that his own guild members admitted that they wiped. According to OT, everything is a victory, and OT does not wipe.

Remember, this is the guy who banned everyone from twitch and guild for discussing the Alpha Halycona wipe of 2014.

AceTheFlame
11-06-2014, 12:28 PM
So I'm guessing you're Incursion? I remember that day well. I didn't respond because I don't share info like that. Anyone that's outside my guild, that whispers me a lot, will tell you that I share very little info about what we're doing etc etc. Now if you're talking about anything besides my guild, then you might spark a conversation out of me.

To the point though, we didn't have 50+, but we were sitting at 35-40. We wiped out your guild in a 5v5 prior and then we split from each other and got wiped in a 2v8+ and a 3v8+ by you guys. We then get a call that RareHunters were on the island(KOS at that time), so we go and fight them with the same 5 man group. After that one of our groups that was looking for a fishing spot claimed to have been wiped by 20 Incursion. It was asked multiple times if it was the same group that was on a fishing boat, but the response was "no, they have a galleon". At that point trying to figure out how many you guys you had, and if two groups were joining up(like you always do), was a pointless pain for a guild that's KOS. Besides, EVERY time you guys have killed us it's been with numbers. So I find it funny that the ONE time we did the same to you you claim we are a "smaller OT".

You guys did a nice job stringing us out with your eco fueled galleon, but you never killed "25 unique players". You killed about 12 and then we finally slowed the boat and zerged you.

Jiggawut
11-06-2014, 01:04 PM
Brosquid and panzer pro town killers are
http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/131/288/spongebob-butthurt.gif

ps.

The only problem with your prediction is that unlike Yuari, Teabag actually participates alot in the guild, is active in TS and is a nice person all the time. Not just when it suits his forum persona like some others.

killslash
11-06-2014, 01:08 PM
Brosquid and panzer pro town killers are
http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/131/288/spongebob-butthurt.gif

ps.

The only problem with your prediction is that unlike Yuari, Teabag actually participates alot in the guild, is active in TS and is a nice person all the time. Not just when it suits his forum persona like some others.

Kind of like Panzer/Barbossa, a veteran OT member from early Alpha was kicked over a joking ♥♥♥♥ you too then, that has been said by him many times before? But yeah, he never contributed or helped the guild, ever.

P.S. Winning 2v4 against officers and having them call in a lot more OT for the 5 they gathered makes them butthurt?

Sounds to me like getting beat 4v2 in town and calling in more people is closer to the definition of butthurt.

But please, continue defending your leader. After all, it's basically the holocaust killing your guild according to nekrage.

ihadyouthefirsttime
11-06-2014, 01:21 PM
Why are people surprised known OT members are getting kicked for ******ed reasons left and right?

I told people that and when it first happened it was just the beginning. 90% of the kicks within this guild have been for ******ed reasons and those that had a good reason... Nekrage had to go outside of the game and get help from Trion. This guy has no clue about how spy-meta works, how a guild is actually led, how to know who to trust etc. Amusing. Now you know why he makes fun of "eve online stories and their nerd ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥" LOL. He's so not a "nerd". Mid-20 loner with no life outside of archeage and work and still not being able to do ♥♥♥♥ the proper way.

More will be kicked because there's still top folks within the guild, good guys, that know they won't end up with OT because that whole guild will collapse.

Let's see Nekrage then leading his 50-player guild with Trion helping him failing at pretty much everything, becoming a mediocre. He already is one... he's just delusional enough to think he achieved something in this game while being on this server and getting help from people outside the game. Really impressive.

People need to quit being scared of not being in OT or crossing OT. There are plenty of options outside of OT. All are much more entertaining than winning against no competition. Yes... going 50vs5 is no competition. Nekrage always comes out with 50+ people and then yells in TS "WE outnumbered them and they still suck" with several of his nut-huggers approving in the teamspeak. Bubba and Humblesz having the most idiotic reactions when everyone else doesn't care lol. Pathetic.

Teabag
11-06-2014, 01:31 PM
Kind of like Panzer/Barbossa, a veteran OT member from early Alpha was kicked over a joking ♥♥♥♥ you too then, that has been said by him many times before? But yeah, he never contributed or helped the guild, ever.

P.S. Winning 2v4 against officers and having them call in a lot more OT for the 5 they gathered makes them butthurt?

Sounds to me like getting beat 4v2 in town and calling in more people is closer to the definition of butthurt.

But please, continue defending your leader. After all, it's basically the holocaust killing your guild according to nekrage.

Okay i keep things about Panzer inside a lot.. but im just gonna say Panzer din't act like Barbossa from Beta 2-3 weeks before he got kick.
He was the person i put on my application form when i apply to OT. But 2-3 weeks prior to his kick...He act strange. IDK WHAT HAPPEN. But he changed from a helpful guildmate that i pirate with a few times to starting a Rift raid 30-40 mins early when his guildmates are helping people with traderuns/etc. Then the "5 mins afk" that last anywhere from 10 mins to 60 mins while the whole guild is waiting on him. He is a good player and i wish the best of luck to him. I have no hate for the guy. He got me interested in this guild without him i won't be here today.

ihadyouthefirsttime
11-06-2014, 01:42 PM
Okay i keep things about Panzer inside a lot.. but im just gonna say Panzer din't act like Barbossa from Beta 2-3 weeks before he got kick.
He was the person i put on my application form when i apply to OT. But 2-3 weeks prior to his kick...He act strange. IDK WHAT HAPPEN. But he changed from a helpful guildmate that i pirate with a few times to starting a Rift raid 30-40 mins early when his guildmates are helping people with traderuns/etc. Then the "5 mins afk" that last anywhere from 10 mins to 60 mins while the whole guild is waiting on him. He is a good player and i wish the best of luck to him. I have no hate for the guy. He got me interested in this guild without him i won't be here today.

Are you the new spokesman for the guild? You seem to put the blame on everyone and anything else but the guild leadership.

Teabag
11-06-2014, 01:44 PM
Are you the new spokesman for the guild?

No I am not. I'm a member of OT. I play with OT since Beta3 and just give people my opinions and my view about situations.

Jiggawut
11-06-2014, 01:46 PM

The butthurt references the fact that this is their calling in game. Ganking afkers in town, being salty as shown in their screenshot and claiming victory 5 v 50 as the op suggested, is how they roll. If this is how you like to win then more power to you. I for one prefer to actually participate in how the East faction is forming, be apart of a strong guild that tries to conduct themselves as best as any large guild can and have fun at the same time. To each his own but I for one don't see the enjoyment in posting threads of hollow victories and yelling hey look at me.

ps. My impression of Panzer/Barbossa is that he has trying to get kicked out of guild for a few weeks due to alot of open insubordination on various guild related issues. This was the proverbial straw, imo.

pps. I really enjoy reading people continually quoting stuff said in OT TS out of context or making up their own versions. I for one have a sense of humor and understand sarcasm. Perhaps you should try to learn what that word means and come back later.

:>

killslash
11-06-2014, 01:48 PM
The butthurt references the fact that this is their calling in game. Ganking afkers in town, being salty as shown in their screenshot and claiming victory 5 v 50 as the op suggested, is how they roll. If this is how you like to win then more power to you. I for one prefer to actually participate in how the East faction is forming, be apart of a strong guild that tries to conduct themselves as best as any large guild can and have fun at the same time. To each his own but I for one don't see the enjoyment in posting threads of hollow victories and yelling hey look at me.

How is winning a 2v4 battle in town a hollow victory? How is forcing a large number of an enemy guild to come just to kill you (and die en masse) a hollow victory?

Weebles
11-06-2014, 01:55 PM
Why are people surprised known OT members are getting kicked for ******ed reasons left and right?

I told people that and when it first happened it was just the beginning. 90% of the kicks within this guild have been for ******ed reasons and those that had a good reason... Nekrage had to go outside of the game and get help from Trion. This guy has no clue about how spy-meta works, how a guild is actually led, how to know who to trust etc. Amusing. Now you know why he makes fun of "eve online stories and their nerd ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥" LOL. He's so not a "nerd". Mid-20 loner with no life outside of archeage and work and still not being able to do ♥♥♥♥ the proper way.

More will be kicked because there's still top folks within the guild, good guys, that know they won't end up with OT because that whole guild will collapse.

Let's see Nekrage then leading his 50-player guild with Trion helping him failing at pretty much everything, becoming a mediocre. He already is one... he's just delusional enough to think he achieved something in this game while being on this server and getting help from people outside the game. Really impressive.

People need to quit being scared of not being in OT or crossing OT. There are plenty of options outside of OT. All are much more entertaining than winning against no competition. Yes... going 50vs5 is no competition. Nekrage always comes out with 50+ people and then yells in TS "WE outnumbered them and they still suck" with several of his nut-huggers approving in the teamspeak. Bubba and Humblesz having the most idiotic reactions when everyone else doesn't care lol. Pathetic.

If Nekrage didn't know the "spy-meta" how was he able to coordinate 2 castles on Auroria launch with the enemy faction not knowing where they would be landing with the trade packs to take the castle? So if Nekrage is bad at the "spy-meta" then the west, and other guilds, must be absolute trash at that meta as well!

Damon
11-06-2014, 01:56 PM

so priceless coming from you

Jiggawut
11-06-2014, 02:19 PM
Are you the new spokesman for the guild? You seem to put the blame on everyone and anything else but the guild leadership.

The officers or "official spokesmen" hardly post on here. I personally do not like reading misinformation and lies from our enemies or trolls, so I to give my opinion. I have not been told by an officer in OT to stop posting nor have I been encouraged to post either. OT has rules that everyone agreed to when they joined and when they break them they run the risk of being ejected.

ihadyouthefirsttime
11-06-2014, 03:18 PM
No I am not. I'm a member of OT. I play with OT since Beta3 and just give people my opinions and my view about situations.

So you are the spokesman.

pps. I really enjoy reading people continually quoting stuff said in OT TS out of context or making up their own versions. I for one have a sense of humor and understand sarcasm. Perhaps you should try to learn what that word means and come back later.

Hey look. One of the biggest nut-huggers decided to join the conversation. Talks about sarcasm when Nekrage is the first to be clueless when sarcasm hits him.

If Nekrage didn't know the "spy-meta" how was he able to coordinate 2 castles on Auroria launch with the enemy faction not knowing where they would be landing with the trade packs to take the castle? So if Nekrage is bad at the "spy-meta" then the west, and other guilds, must be absolute trash at that meta as well!
Of course they are even worse. You joined a god damn rp server you puppet. You forced them into a position they are not familiar with.

Weebles
11-06-2014, 03:36 PM
Of course they are even worse. You joined a god damn rp server you puppet. You forced them into a position they are not familiar with.

Are you sure this is an RP server? I haven't seen anyone RP'ing in any channels or zones that I've been in.

Edit: On east faction

GoodCitizen
11-06-2014, 03:36 PM
http://i.imgur.com/NJoQkqp.png

GoodCitizen
11-06-2014, 03:38 PM

I assume after the first siege.

wems
11-06-2014, 03:39 PM

lol, I must have missed this pirating event. It doesn't make sense to me though since we didn't even have a full raid(50people) for Auroria. I won't say that we never zerg because I have seen us do it, but what do you expect when we see some KoS people in the field or a pack on the ocean, everyone to port out until it is an even fight? That's just silly.

Lol at calling us like OT only slightly smaller. If the estimates I hear are true about OTs numbers (1k+) then we are less than 10% the size of OT.

killslash
11-06-2014, 03:41 PM

Yep OT loses it's castle and a purely coincidentally timed announcement about OT leaving archeage, with some backhanded complements about winning a castle they don't care about.

Weebles
11-06-2014, 03:45 PM
Yep OT loses it's castle and a purely coincidentally timed announcement about OT leaving archeage, with some backhanded complements about winning a castle they don't care about.

Isn't black desert set for a late 2015 release? Cause castle sieges will be happening in 6 weeks which is way before that game will be released, yet alone open beta starting...

AceTheFlame
11-06-2014, 03:45 PM
lol, I must have missed this pirating event. It doesn't make sense to me though since we didn't even have a full raid(50people) for Auroria. I won't say that we never zerg because I have seen us do it, but what do you expect when we see some KoS people in the field or a pack on the ocean, everyone to port out until it is an even fight? That's just silly.

Lol at calling us like OT only slightly smaller. If the estimates I hear are true about OTs numbers (1k+) then we are less than 10% the size of OT.

Well we had more than a full raid wems. Lol you were in the second group.

AceTheFlame
11-06-2014, 03:47 PM
Isn't black desert set for a late 2015 release? Cause castle sieges will be happening in 6 weeks which is way before that game will be released, yet alone open beta starting...

Yea I'm confused about the "few months" part. The release date is for late 2015 or early 2016.

GoodCitizen
11-06-2014, 03:50 PM
He says OT will be playing Darkfall and some Steam games while waiting on the release of Black Desert but they are done with Archeage. My bet is they lose castle first siege and you don't see them anymore just like when the castle was lost in alpha.

killslash
11-06-2014, 03:50 PM
Yea I'm confused about the "few months" part. The release date is for late 2015 or early 2016.

"Trion ruined the game so bad we aren't even waiting for beta, we'll just dick around in other games until release. Enjoy the free castle, you kids are terrible. We are already done with the game!"

Approximately 15 minutes after OT loses its castle.

GoodCitizen
11-06-2014, 03:53 PM
"Trion ruined the game so bad we aren't even waiting for beta, we'll just dick around in other games until release. Enjoy the free castle, you kids are terrible. We are already done with the game!"

Approximately 15 minutes after OT loses its castle.

Yep.

- pissed off loyal member.

Put up with so much BS for him to basically take all of our work and quit.

thaile4ever
11-06-2014, 03:53 PM

The closed NA beta suppose to start early 2015.

Foxflares
11-06-2014, 04:00 PM
Had the same experience with Alys, found him in Auroria while out bored pvping face rolled him and he started linking the 10man items. As if somehow his Pveing makes up for being bad. Gratz on your progression bro, a bit behind the other servers and it's highly unfortunate that you can't sale those to get some skill but glad you're staying positive.

rhyein
11-06-2014, 04:55 PM

http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?110133-darn-you-guys-called-it.&p=1070066&viewfull=1#post1070066

http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?110133-darn-you-guys-called-it.&p=1072750&viewfull=1#post1072750

You guys are so good at this. You're even in the screenshot.

So I'm guessing you're Incursion? I remember that day well. I didn't respond because I don't share info like that. Anyone that's outside my guild, that whispers me a lot, will tell you that I share very little info about what we're doing etc etc. Now if you're talking about anything besides my guild, then you might spark a conversation out of me.

To the point though, we didn't have 50+, but we were sitting at 35-40. We wiped out your guild in a 5v5 prior and then we split from each other and got wiped in a 2v8+ and a 3v8+ by you guys. We then get a call that RareHunters were on the island(KOS at that time), so we go and fight them with the same 5 man group. After that one of our groups that was looking for a fishing spot claimed to have been wiped by 20 Incursion. It was asked multiple times if it was the same group that was on a fishing boat, but the response was "no, they have a galleon". At that point trying to figure out how many you guys you had, and if two groups were joining up(like you always do), was a pointless pain for a guild that's KOS. Besides, EVERY time you guys have killed us it's been with numbers. So I find it funny that the ONE time we did the same to you you claim we are a "smaller OT".

You guys did a nice job stringing us out with your eco fueled galleon, but you never killed "25 unique players". You killed about 12 and then we finally slowed the boat and zerged you.

There's so much wrong in that post, but it doesn't matter. In the end, you can deny it, but I think the above already proves that you guys maybe have a counting problem.

MrJWalk
11-06-2014, 04:58 PM

screenshot 1,2, OT high officers love to brag about their new toys from Serpentis while getting stomped in a 4v2 fight against me and panzer.

screenshot 3,4, Nekrage pissed, leading a 50-man raid to fight a 5-man party, still got stomped.

All I see here is a group of 5 rolling over 1 person for 3 screen shots and the 4th is their response to your actions. You called them out to play and they did it better than you. Congrats?

Physt69
11-06-2014, 05:01 PM

Who ♥♥♥♥ing cares? The whole west should care. We dont need 3000 ♥♥♥♥ing Nekslavebots to beat them. That's why you should care.

killslash
11-06-2014, 05:09 PM
He says OT will be playing Darkfall and some Steam games while waiting on the release of Black Desert but they are done with Archeage. My bet is they lose castle first siege and you don't see them anymore just like when the castle was lost in alpha.

I also bet that if OT didn't end up with a castle, nekrage would also be leaving archeage right now instead of a couple months. It would be pure coincidence, surely.

AceTheFlame
11-06-2014, 05:18 PM
There's so much wrong in that post, but it doesn't matter. In the end, you can deny it, but I think the above already proves that you guys maybe have a counting problem.

A ♥♥♥♥ty clip mash up from what I could find for that day..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tHSE593Svjs&list=UUY60capOmuc_GgQPxi11B2w

lol Keep pretending as if you guys have ever beat us without swarming our small groups though. I just wish I kept all my old vids..

MrJWalk
11-06-2014, 05:19 PM
I also bet that if OT didn't end up with a castle, nekrage would also be leaving archeage right now instead of a couple months. It would be pure coincidence, surely.

It could be that there's almost no challenge for them. They brought that on themselves, of course. But let's face facts. No one at the moment can compete with their zerg. It's gotta get pretty boring to steamroll everything in your path.

killslash
11-06-2014, 05:24 PM
It could be that there's almost no challenge for them. They brought that on themselves, of course. But let's face facts. No one at the moment can compete with their zerg. It's gotta get pretty boring to steamroll everything in your path.

I'm calling it now. Nekrage quits to wait for black desert as soon as they lose their castle in a siege. they will use the excuse of no challenge, bored, trion, etc. But just like alpha, everyone will know the real reason

rhyein
11-06-2014, 05:32 PM
A ♥♥♥♥ty clip mash up from what I could find for that day..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tHSE593Svjs&list=UUY60capOmuc_GgQPxi11B2w

lol Keep pretending as if you guys have ever beat us without swarming our small groups though. I just wish I kept all my old vids..

1) You cut out the first part of the fight where your raid suicided onto the galleon over and over. Or maybe you mysteriously lost that part? I don't know. By the time you cut into the fight you had already died and been ressed.

2) You can hear and see your healers ressing people in the middle of the fight, because that's just how many more people you had.

3) I was wrong, you only had 40 people, not 60. The 30 that came in at the end was the respawn zerg from your OoC healers ressing everyone who died.

4) Where's the vids of us zerging you down? :(

I wasn't really interested in getting into a dick waving contest with Sinister but it's actually painful how you rationalize things. I don't have a problem with guilds getting their zerg on, but it hurts when they brag about their l33t small-man surgical strike squads. I said you guys zerg down guilds when you lose, and you proved my point by posting a video of it happening, with claims backed by no proof that you got zerged. I guess the first clip was to prove you winning in a "fair fight"? Even though Ambys was a level 40-something alt at the time? It doesn't even matter, because I never claimed you always lost fights.

JimothyCrocket
11-06-2014, 05:38 PM
Why does OT feel the need to constantly defend themselves? OT is a low skill Zerg guild. No one who considers themselves good at PvP would even belong to OT.

Probably because of broad statements like this. Some feel the need to defend themselves. You don't see much of the officers around here do you? No, you see jack - jill OT here defending their own position within the guild. The guild tag has nothing to do with your skill or knowledge of the game, whether it be OT, AG or any other.

Seems like every single person spins every single encounter in this game/goes to sleep at night cursing Nekrage for something. No amount of spin can change how sad that is.

Moody
11-06-2014, 05:42 PM
1) You cut out the first part of the fight where your raid suicided onto the galleon over and over. Or maybe you mysteriously lost that part? I don't know. By the time you cut into the fight you had already died and been ressed.

2) You can hear and see your healers ressing people in the middle of the fight, because that's just how many more people you had.

3) I was wrong, you only had 40 people, not 60. The 30 that came in at the end was the respawn zerg from your OoC healers ressing everyone who died.

I wasn't really interested in getting into a dick waving contest with Sinister but it's actually painful how you rationalize things. I don't have a problem with guilds getting their zerg on, but it hurts when they brag about their l33t small-man surgical strike squads. I said you guys zerg down guilds when you lose, and you proved my point by posting a video of it happening, with claims backed by no proof that you got zerged. I guess the first clip was to prove you winning in a "fair fight"? Even though Ambys was a level 40-something alt at the time?

My goodness, are you a fan of Sinister because I see so many of your posts on Sinister related posts.
Either that or you're just mad that you're on the KoS.

Regarding how many people Sinister had during Auroria launch, it was roughly around 1 raid, give or take a few. We had several people DC unable to rejoin, and had some of our allies in the raid as well. And this is the truth, amazes me how so many people try to blow the numbers out of proportion.

Jellopy
11-06-2014, 05:48 PM
. I'll admit I can't kill Vero from Sinister in a 1v1. He is in plate and a blighter(or Abolisher) and I die in one rotation. But daggerspell/Dreambreaker have no problem killing Vero. it's the whole rock/paper/scissor part of this game.

I never played blighter, and I don't wear plate. I wear Leather.

VMBarbosa
11-06-2014, 06:02 PM

Lol you're calling me out for doing Rift runs that I ask guild chat for help with when nothing is going on? Seems like everytime when I started one and nothing was going on I had about 15-20 OT max join the Rift raid. But hey, right when Nekrage would say "INVITING FOR CRIMSON RIFT" ,even though I had a raid already going that no OT wanted to join even though I ask if people want to join 20-30 minutes before the rift is up so we can GET PREPARED AND HAVE THE GROUP READY BEFORE THE RIFT STARTS, he gets a full raid group. So don't give me that ♥♥♥♥. And everytime I ran a rift pug group I would take them to Cinderstone to steal the Red's rift so the Oran'Thul group could get their quests done with no competition.

And the 5 minute afk was me going to grab dinner. And those don't even last 10-60 minutes. And considering I would only do that when I was the spare galleon during the Kraken attempts I still don't know what you're talking about. The guild has more than enough galleon to do the Kraken and more than half the time I was on backup so I wouldn't even have to worry about summoning it. Along with no competition for the Kraken most people just AFK on the boats anyways.

And you wonder why I stopped inviting you to pirating raids lmao.

Harsk
11-06-2014, 06:05 PM

I though everyone knew thats what zerg guilds were all about.

AceTheFlame
11-06-2014, 06:06 PM

I wasn't really interested in getting into a dick waving contest with Sinister but it's actually painful how you rationalize things. I don't have a problem with guilds getting their zerg on, but it hurts when they brag about their l33t small-man surgical strike squads. I said you guys zerg down guilds when you lose, and you proved my point by posting a video of it happening, with claims backed by no proof that you got zerged. I guess the first clip was to prove you winning in a "fair fight"? Even though Ambys was a level 40-something alt at the time? It doesn't even matter, because I never claimed you always lost fights.

1) Yea I did cut it out, but I already said you killed 12 while you were stringing us out, while you claimed to have killed "25 unique players"... The first ♥♥♥♥ty clip shows how it all started.. the last showed how it ended.. I didn't think I had to make an even longer ♥♥♥♥ty vid just to show 12 guys dying(including me when I was attacking the guy on the wheel by myself)..

2) Ok? You can also hear someone saying you guys were trying to battle rez. It's a tactic. Be a part of the meta or be destroyed by it.

3) Again, you only killed 12, so it would not have mattered. We slowed the boat, boarded, then zerged you.

4) I can't find it.. Though I probably deleted it. Getting swarmed isn't something I needed to keep, but if I knew your bs would have showed up today, I would have. At best I can upload another clip where we were already spawned in Austera and we go fight RareHunters

Rationalize what?

Do you actually believe what you write? Sinister zergs it up just as hard as OT when the officers get salty about losing even fights.

This is the ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ you wrote. You have yet to show how we zerg it up just as much as OT. We've went against Incursion in a lot of engagements and you choose the ONE time we zerg you to say we're like OT? The hypocrisy of you talking about zerging is through the roof right now. We didn't even come after you until you zerged the group that was looking for a fishing spot. At the end the guy even says "this is for you messing up our fishing trip"..

I'm done talking to fake people though. I admit that we zerged you then, but you don't even have the balls to admit all the times you zerged us lol.

VMBarbosa
11-06-2014, 06:10 PM
I'm calling it now. Nekrage quits to wait for black desert as soon as they lose their castle in a siege. they will use the excuse of no challenge, bored, trion, etc. But just like alpha, everyone will know the real reason

It's funny, they did the same thing in Alpha. Nekrage basically "quit" alpha and then when ForestCrow took Oran'Thul's castle his excuse was "We don't even play Alpha anymore so it doesn't matter."

Bolognapony
11-06-2014, 06:13 PM
1) Yea I did cut it out, but I already said you killed 12 while you were stringing us out, while you claimed to have killed "25 unique players"... The first ♥♥♥♥ty clip shows how it all started.. the last showed how it ended.. I didn't think I had to make an even longer ♥♥♥♥ty vid just to show 12 guys dying(including me when I was attacking the guy on the wheel by myself)..

2) Ok? You can also hear someone saying you guys were trying to battle rez. It's a tactic. Be a part of the meta or be destroyed by it.

3) Again, you only killed 12, so it would not have mattered. We slowed the boat, boarded, then zerged you.

4) I can't find it.. Though I probably deleted it. Getting swarmed isn't something I needed to keep, but if I knew your bs would have showed up today, I would have. At best I can upload another clip where we were already spawned in Austera and we go fight RareHunters

Rationalize what?

This is the ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ you wrote. You have yet to show how we zerg it up just as much as OT. We've went against Incursion in a lot of engagements and you choose the ONE time we zerg you to say we're like OT? The hypocrisy of you talking about zerging is through the roof right now. We didn't even come after you until you zerged the group that was looking for a fishing spot. At the end the guy even says "this is for you messing up our fishing trip"..

I'm done talking to fake people though. I admit that we zerged you then, but you don't even have the balls to admit all the times you zerged us lol.

C'mon kiddo... you guys only won fights in Darkfall when you zerged, and you guys do it worse here.

You are an after-thought tugging at OT's balls. OT is bad but they don't deny being an unskilled zerg... you kids just living in denial.

Incursion so far the only kids on this server that worth a crap... well besides Somali... but everyone knows that already.

ln206z
11-06-2014, 06:14 PM
It's funny, they did the same thing in Alpha. Nekrage basically "quit" alpha and then when ForestCrow took Oran'Thul's castle his excuse was "We don't even play Alpha anymore so it doesn't matter."

And who will siege their castle again? I know that AG has the number to match up with OT, other than that. I don't see anyone else can...Sinister isn't even that big.

VMBarbosa

A lot of people put A LOT of time and effort into donating to the guild and setting up Oran'Thul for success in Archeage. Glad to see they're throwing it all away.

killslash

I was in OT for alpha, So yep, I know. It's going to be excuse this time around. Nekrage has already announced he's quitting, so he can claim it was planned all along when they lose the castle and calls it quits.

VMBarbosa
11-06-2014, 06:15 PM
And who will siege their castle again?

We're hoping SLEEPER's or Brosquad Treehouse is able to get their Siege ticket. Would be an easy win judging by how Oran'thul played their last castle siege.

Nekrage's Defense Plan: "Everyone group up we're going in" Proceeded by him running into and enemy death ball and viscous implosion+impaling then immediately popping invincibility. This happens so often..Feel free to go watch the Forestcrow Siege against Oran'Thul in alpha. It's laughable.

Milanor
11-06-2014, 06:17 PM
I thought brosquad treehouse and OT were like butt buddies?

VMBarbosa
11-06-2014, 06:18 PM

Brosquad Treehouse is on Oran'Thul's KoS list. Two members were recently gkicked for hanging out with members of Brosquad.

ln206z
We're hoping SLEEPER's or Brosquad Treehouse is able to get their Siege ticket. Would be an easy win judging by how Oran'thul played their last castle siege.

Nekrage's Defense Plan: "Everyone group up we're going in" Proceeded by him running in their an impaling then immediately popping invincibility. This happens so often..Feel free to go watch the Forestcrow Siege against Oran'Thul in alpha. It's laughable.

DOesn't work that way, these 2 guilds don't even have the numbers, i prefer Sinister than these 2. (Even I dont think sinister would win)

killslash

If Brosquad is the pitcher and OT is the receiver, I suppose.

DOesn't work that way, these 2 guys don't even have the numbers, i prefer Sinister than these 2 guys.

Doesn't even matter. People can temporarily join the sieging guild.

AceTheFlame
C'mon kiddo... you guys only won fights in Darkfall when you zerged, and you guys do it worse here.

You are an after-thought tugging at OT's balls. OT is bad but they don't deny being an unskilled zerg... you kids just living in denial.

Incursion so far the only kids on this server that worth a crap... well besides Somali... but everyone knows that already.

Lol Bolo. I knew you would show up. What took you so long? Dying on Freedrich too much lately?

VMBarbosa
11-06-2014, 06:19 PM
DOesn't work that way, these 2 guilds don't even have the numbers, i prefer Sinister than these 2. (Even I dont think sinister would win.)

People from other guilds can join Sleeper's or Brosquad and help them with their siege. Since we're allied with them I would be more than happy to gquit Sinister and join Brosquad for their Castle Siege (Aslong as it was okay with both guilds) and then once the siege is over gquit from Brosquad and go back to Sinister.

killslash
11-06-2014, 06:21 PM

Nekrage sure does. If twitch didn't delete VoDs I could pull up the one stream where he said flat out that OT wins because of skill, not because of numbers. In a deadpan serious voice, and then banned a guy who called him out on it.

ln206z
11-06-2014, 06:21 PM
Doesn't even matter. People can temporarily join the sieging guild.

But the main OT core group is pretty well equipped though. BUt hey time will tell, it will be fun to watch

Teabag
11-06-2014, 06:25 PM
If OT stop playing AA. I think ill stay with AA until Black Desert. Im upset with Trion about the patches but im not throwing all my items away.
Black Desert Beta/Release will be the day i quit AA. This game had so much potential but the recent patches disappointed me. I'll just use the Apexs i have and ride it out for the fun until Black Desert

killslash
11-06-2014, 06:25 PM
If Brosquad wins a castle be sure to post these everywhere on all houses built:

http://i.imgur.com/BFwoD5e.png

ln206z
11-06-2014, 06:28 PM
If OT stop playing AA. I think ill stay with AA until Black Desert. Im upset with Trion about the patches but im not throwing all my items away.
Black Desert Beta/Release will be the day i quit AA. This game had so much potential but the recent patches disappointed me. I'll just use the Apexs i have and ride it out for the fun until Black Desert

I'm starting to get bored at AA already, waiting on Blade and Soul and Black Desert, leaning toward black desert more though.

Kegstand
11-06-2014, 06:32 PM
Ya those peeps in OT leadership sure can dish it out, but cry like little ****s when they have to eat a spoonful of their own ♥♥♥♥ sammich.

Teabag
11-06-2014, 06:33 PM
I'm starting to get bored at AA already, waiting on Blade and Soul and Black Desert, leaning toward black desert more though.

Black Desert looks promising. The last time i said that Trion ♥♥♥♥ed AA up... so...

AceTheFlame
11-06-2014, 06:37 PM
Black Desert looks promising. The last time i said that Trion ♥♥♥♥ed AA up... so...

That's exactly why I refuse to look at future MMOs and get hyped by them. The MMO genre has been terrible for years now. Devs/Publishers are just not getting it(or they don't care?).

Kegstand
11-06-2014, 06:44 PM

Because 3/4 of the enemy could have givin a ♥♥♥♥ less about OT and it's loadstone? Anyone on West who wasn't helping to get their own loadstone was stuck offline or waiting to grab land plain and simple. These guys rarely have to worry about spy intel because no western groups can contend with them suck to say it but truth is truth.

Kegstand
11-06-2014, 06:45 PM

You can play Blade and Soul now with a translation mod.

Einclad
11-06-2014, 07:07 PM
It's a tactic. Be a part of the meta or be destroyed by it.

U should pat Merami's back and said this to him everytime he cried getting zerged by OT :>

Jabjib
11-06-2014, 07:24 PM

you guys hold on the alpha castle for all its worth.

every worthless post and thread you guys have made about us not doing this or that has not stopped us from one thing.

not one guild not one player nobody has done anything to stop us since release.

after we defend the castle will you guys finally just shut the ♥♥♥♥ up and learn to play the game instead of making excuses and weak ♥♥♥ threads like the hacking golems just because you dont understand game mechanics.

you guys will come up with any excuse and tinfoil hat theory to avoid the fact you are a loser and very sore losers at that.

at this point the world could end tomorrow from an asteroid attack and the forums would be littered with Oran Thul hacked asteroid to avoid castle seige or Lord Nekrage is a ♥♥♥♥♥ and quits to afraid he will lose his castle.

you guys have got to be the most butt hurt group of kids i have ever had the privilege of playing with and i am loving every second of it.

<3

ps. its sad to see how you immature you act now panzer but it looks like you are playing the role perfect. do you think they have any idea you plan to leave them and rejoin us. the plan seems to be working perfect. ;)

AceTheFlame
11-06-2014, 07:49 PM
ps. its sad to see how you immature you act now panzer but it looks like you are playing the role perfect. do you think they have any idea you plan to leave them and rejoin us. the plan seems to be working perfect. ;)

OMG Panzer is a spy! Seriously though, even if he is, who cares? Do you really think someone that joins us in AA can actually destroy us from the inside? We're not new at this and this game doesn't have anywhere near the amount of risk that we're accustomed to.

Labi
11-06-2014, 07:57 PM
Had the same experience with Alys, found him in Auroria while out bored pvping face rolled him and he started linking the 10man items. As if somehow his Pveing makes up for being bad. Gratz on your progression bro, a bit behind the other servers and it's highly unfortunate that you can't sale those to get some skill but glad you're staying positive.

And I wreck you 99% of the time what's your point

Teabag
11-06-2014, 08:40 PM
OMG Panzer is a spy! Seriously though, even if he is, who cares? Do you really think someone that joins us in AA can actually destroy us from the inside? We're not new at this and this game doesn't have anywhere near the amount of risk that we're accustomed to.

I dont know how you play Darkfall for fun.. try it today. Even tho AA is ♥♥♥♥... i cant even handle Darkfall for 10 mins.. maybe at the later level its better...

VMBarbosa
11-06-2014, 09:00 PM

Don't see how I'm acting immature. But I guess you guys consider anyone Hitler for offering an opposing view.

Daasen
11-06-2014, 09:47 PM
You have yet to show how we zerg it up just as much as OT. We've went against Incursion in a lot of engagements and you choose the ONE time we zerg you to say we're like OT? The hypocrisy of you talking about zerging is through the roof right now.

Here's a different time you zerged us down lol. (Yes, that's 6 clippers and a galleon's worth of Sinister chasing us)
http://i.imgur.com/04OpcX4.jpg
dat 9 fps doe

We didn't even come after you until you zerged the group that was looking for a fishing spot. At the end the guy even says "this is for you messing up our fishing trip"..

As for the other time, I don't have a problem admitting we killed your little fishing party with probably 4 times the numbers (was about 4 people on the fishing boat iirc). The difference is, when we left port we weren't planning on zerging down Sinister. We had a guy tailing an ED galleon and were headed that way when we ran into your little fishing ship. So we killed them, that's kind of the point of KOS. Then we left to go after the ED galleon and you guys followed us with your 40 man zerg, as shown by your video.

http://i.imgur.com/YcsqVur.jpg

ED popped Ecofuel and spawned clippers to get away from us. Those two friendly ships on the radar are Sinister galleons, by the way. You can cry about us zerging you down all you want, but I think we all know the truth. There's a reason you myseriously don't have any of that footage.

killslash
11-06-2014, 09:47 PM
Holy ♥♥♥♥, did I strike a nerve? You really snapped out Jabjib....sorry? I swear the remaining alpha OT members start frothing at the mouth at the mere mention of their loss of Alpha castle.

you guys hold on the alpha castle for all its worth.

every worthless post and thread you guys have made about us not doing this or that has not stopped us from one thing.

not one guild not one player nobody has done anything to stop us since release.

Well, you have been stopped a number of times from doing different things. You are stopped from holding fredich, fishing, etc on a regular basis. JUST like you stop other people from doing so. Playing the game, you know? Also you were stopped from getting 3 or 4 castles too. OT was stopped holding alpha castle too, but that's because OT didn't care....right.

after we defend the castle will you guys finally just shut the ♥♥♥♥ up and learn to play the game instead of making excuses and weak ♥♥♥ threads like the hacking golems just because you dont understand game mechanics.

you guys will come up with any excuse and tinfoil hat theory to avoid the fact you are a loser and very sore losers at that.

at this point the world could end tomorrow from an asteroid attack and the forums would be littered with Oran Thul hacked asteroid to avoid castle seige or Lord Nekrage is a ♥♥♥♥♥ and quits to afraid he will lose his castle.

OT is very capable of defending the castle, I think. The potential is there. JUST LIKE ALPHA CASTLE. The potential to win that siege was there, too. OT still has some competent players, so it will be interesting to see a siege, win or lose.

If you win, gratz. I didn't say OT is incapable of winning. But I am saying IN THE EVENT OT loses it's castle, I'm damn sure Nekrage will use every excuse in the book to say it doesn't matter, and quit archeage to wait for black desert. If they keep defending it though, those supposed few months before quitting are going to miraculously extended for a while. Your GM is a bigger sore loser than the entirety of this forum combined. I can virtually guarantee you that IF you guys lose a castle, there will be an excuse train bigger than all the whining ever done on this forum.

I don't understand where you get your tinfoil hat comments about, but whatever.

you guys have got to be the most butt hurt group of kids i have ever had the privilege of playing with and i am loving every second of it.

<3

Immature? lol. Have you listened to your GM talk? https://soundcloud.com/lordmandude/nekrageholocaust

Seriously, that's just a small fraction of the immature ♥♥♥♥ nekrage says.

P.S. I agree with a lot of the dumb threads against OT being well....dumb. The hacking golem thread was dumb, and the threads about killing a single OT ship are really dumb, etc. That had nothing to do with what I said though. I am seriously 95% fine with OT, just strongly dislike the GM.

Also, if the world ended tomorrow, we wouldn't have an internet connection to complain about it :p

Cocaine
11-06-2014, 10:19 PM

LOL, the 4th screenshot made me laugh. The guard shooting Harley and you can see her sprint thingy.

Sir Mihawk
11-06-2014, 10:26 PM
http://i.imgur.com/leowPNN.jpg

I really dont understand why he thinks it wont be himself and 40 others leaving and that the rest of his zerg will splinter off into other guilds.

BitGlitch
11-06-2014, 10:35 PM
To be fair, I doubt they were potted the ♥♥♥♥ like you were. Those defense pots are GG. Do it again without them and I'll throw you a gold star.

VMBarbosa
11-06-2014, 10:37 PM
To be fair, I doubt they were potted the ♥♥♥♥ like you were. Those defense pots are GG. Do it again without them and I'll throw you a gold star.

All fair and games in PvP. Anyone who complains about buffs should step their game up. And the defense pots normally wouldn't save you from a 2v4..Unless it's against Oran'Thul apparently.

Naphemil
11-07-2014, 12:03 AM
So basically, Brosquad/Panzer is Hitler according to Nekrage's comments during Alpha, and that's why the human race doesn't deserve to exist:

that guy sounds like a ♥♥♥♥♥, he'd last just under 7 seconds in the real world with that ♥♥♥♥ty attitude he has. ♥♥♥♥♥ xD

boredmuse
11-07-2014, 12:14 AM
Immature? lol. Have you listened to your GM talk? https://soundcloud.com/lordmandude/nekrageholocaust

How the hell does anybody follow that idiot? They must cap IQ at double digits to app to that guild.

thorin987
11-07-2014, 12:36 AM
I dont know how you play Darkfall for fun.. try it today. Even tho AA is ♥♥♥♥... i cant even handle Darkfall for 10 mins.. maybe at the later level its better...

Darkfall actually takes skill.. probably not your cup of tea. Here is a video showing the pvp: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FsPrf9Fs5w8

Ebonheart
11-07-2014, 12:45 AM
I'm not gonna bother figuring out how the thread got to ♥♥♥♥ talk between Sinister and Incursion.... But good job Bro Squad!

AceTheFlame
11-07-2014, 01:23 AM
Here's a different time you zerged us down lol. (Yes, that's 6 clippers and a galleon's worth of Sinister chasing us)
http://i.imgur.com/04OpcX4.jpg
dat 9 fps doe

You're the only guild that claims we are a zerg. I guess Incursion are the only ones that actually play the game since they see how "zergy" we are.. Notice your numbers in that screenshot though. That's the same amount of numbers you throw at the small groups of us you see out in the world..

It's whatever though. I grow tired of you hypocrites. How about a 5v5? No pots are any other p2w bs. Best of 3.

ihadyouthefirsttime
11-07-2014, 04:35 AM

Bahhahaha this little whiny bi&ch.

Couple weeks ago he was like "we're going to play archeage for at least 1-2 years" now he's already thinking of quitting and "move to Black Desert"... Somebody should teach this guy that with his ego and ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ he will be as mediocre there as he is now in AA. I assume in BD he'll be even worse since BD looks to be way more punishing.

What's he gonna do? Run a 900+ men guild there too? His image is already getting worse day by day with more and more info coming out about him and trion and how he handles things. This guy is a top tier hypocrite and a fraud. He needs a name change and invest in another guild name cuz OT will be the trashcan guild in every other game he joins lmao.

Also when OT disbands... do not trust everyone and don't take everyone in your guilds. Most of the officers are the same as Nekrage including Harley.

Let these failures leave the game if they have the balls to do it or reform their guild because they suck. I said in 2 threads before how some of the top players were already disappointed with Nekrage chosing this server because that brought a lack of content since they got no competition here. And they all followed Nekrage because he was the "good guy" right? lol... In reality he wanted to avoid Goonswarm, Forrest Crow, and servers Kyrios, Naima, and Ollo. Keep in mind that before release he was always like "we're going to join the best server. I hope we get forrest crow there so we can stomp them again. I hope we get all the guilds that trash-talked us so we can prove ourselves again"... That was all cool until launch came and he chose the weakest server of them all LOL. (to give him credit tho... OT chosing tahyang in time made the server to not be the weakest... but it's still not even close to the top 4 and from a pure long-term gameplan... of course it gets boring for OT)

As soon as some of these top players will get top gear and will have enough resources and gold they will leave OT and either start their own guild or join the guilds they are currently in a good relationship (including guilds on KOS yes). Won't be surprised if some OTs that cant wait to get out of the guild will actually flag on them during an event. That would be hilarious.

killslash
11-07-2014, 04:58 AM
From the looks of it, black desert will be more skill based, mechanically speaking. Though it does have auto aim and no friendly fire, so it won't be darkfall level.

The more skill based a game, the less effective large-group tactics are. Well, rather the more impact a small group of very good players can have on a larger less skilled group.

Small groups of very good players in darkfall could wipe much larger groups due to FPS aiming and friendly fire.

Teabag
11-07-2014, 06:11 AM
From the looks of it, black desert will be more skill based, mechanically speaking. Though it does have auto aim and no friendly fire, so it won't be darkfall level.

The more skill based a game, the less effective large-group tactics are. Well, rather the more impact a small group of very good players can have on a larger less skilled group.

Small groups of very good players in darkfall could wipe much larger groups due to FPS aiming and friendly fire.

I played darkfall for 10-20 mins yesterday.. The combat is not smooth as other action MMOs like Tera. Darkfall graphic is ehhh. I like the concept of dying = losing everything tho.
@Barbossa dint you lose a 1v1 to Labi then complain that he have buffs/pots? I don't know the context but I walk into YNy with you talking about the 1v1 with Humblesz. So is popping pots/buffs okay?

killslash
11-07-2014, 06:14 AM
personally I am fine with popping pots unless it's an "honorable" 1v1 where the point of the duel is to test each others mechanical skills, not test how much the other spent on consumables.

Teabag
11-07-2014, 06:16 AM
personally I am fine with popping pots unless it's an "honorable" 1v1 where the point of the duel is to test each others mechanical skills, not test how much the other spent on consumables.

Or which class counter which.
When I'm a prime and he is a stone... There is like 2% that I can win.

killslash
11-07-2014, 06:25 AM
I played darkfall for 10-20 mins yesterday.. The combat is not smooth as other action MMOs like Tera. Darkfall graphic is ehhh. I like the concept of dying = losing everything tho.
@Barbossa dint you lose a 1v1 to Labi then complain that he have buffs/pots? I don't know the context but I walk into YNy with you talking about the 1v1 with Humblesz. So is popping pots/buffs okay?

I suppose you get used to it. I played darkfall when it was first released in NA (before they remade the game in to unholy wars), played for a couple months. Very skill based, everything is aimed and if you sucked at aiming....welll......

Though once people started getting high magic, the aoes kinda ruined things I hear (happened after I quit).

There was not much PvE to speak of (mob ai was wonky and easily exploitable), it was pretty much PvP and macroing your skills in towns which kinda sucked that it was macro2win. Everyone did it.

No idea how things are now

Jiggawut
11-07-2014, 06:46 AM
If we do actually move to Black Desert I really hope we can take a few hours off during AA sieges to help our friends on Tahyang keep their castles. Wouldn't that be nice?

ps. I'm going to try darkfall but the reviews are mixed in the guild, meh. Looking for a darkfall friend invite 2 week trial code, holler!

:D

killslash
11-07-2014, 06:54 AM
If I still played darkfall, I'd do it. Been thinking about going back and trying darkfall again, test out unholy wars

Mannis
11-07-2014, 07:04 AM
lol I thought Nekrage was joking when he threatened to quit over the glider nerf.

If you don't like P2W games, stick to subscription models or GW2.

Jiggawut
11-07-2014, 07:05 AM
Is the UI as bad as I have heard? I guess it will be a large learning curve but I am relatively patient, so we will see.

killslash
11-07-2014, 07:11 AM
Is the UI as bad as I have heard? I guess it will be a large learning curve but I am relatively patient, so we will see.

https://www.darkfallonline.com/manual/gui

Quick search and found that for ya.

When played the original release, the UI was kinda rough and basic. Biggest adjustment people had to get used to was looting things was 100% manual drag from corpse to inventory, which was basically by design. So you actually had to take time to loot a PvP kill when you are potentially in enemy territory. According to unholy wars website you can now simply double click each item, which still takes time. (I don't remember if you could do this in original game, don't think so)

Teabag
11-07-2014, 07:16 AM
lol I thought Nekrage was joking when he threatened to quit over the glider nerf.

If you don't like P2W games, stick to subscription models or GW2.

A lot of players are unhappy with the game and the way Trion handles patches for AA.
Let me remind you that I did not see anyone complaining about the gliders in GD or any other forum. I haven't met a single player that enjoy the new patches. Maybe I'm not casual enough for this kind of patches or I simply don't have casual friends. Even my carebear farming friend thinks the patches are unfair... That's crazy.

Sir Mihawk
11-07-2014, 07:18 AM
A lot of players are unhappy with the game and the way Trion handles patches for AA.
Let me remind you that I did not see anyone complaining about the gliders in GD or any other forum. I haven't met a single player that enjoy the new patches. Maybe I'm not casual enough for this kind of patches or I simply don't have casual friends. Even my carebear farming friend thinks the patches are unfair... That's crazy.

Decresed the drop rates on everything. let them leave. Tired of seeing that 600$ Diablo logo.

Jiggawut
11-07-2014, 07:21 AM
Decresed the drop rates on everything. let them leave. Tired of seeing that 600$ Diablo logo.

http://sd.keepcalm-o-matic.co.uk/i/keep-calm-im-just-pansexual.png

Yeah you just want to look at this on your sail all day, cupcake.

Sir Mihawk
11-07-2014, 07:22 AM

So OT Hates Jews and People who arn't straight. Didn't know that.

Jiggawut
11-07-2014, 07:26 AM
So OT Hates Jews and People who arn't straight. Didn't know that.

You stated you are pansexual in the other thread, which I am restating here. But please keep trying to play the victim, its cute.

Mannis
11-07-2014, 07:26 AM

I think there are more unhappy players than happy players, but I don't think the patch is bad.

Those who are happy are busy playing the game. They are also considerably less likely to make posts on the forums that they are happy with the patch.

Sir Mihawk
11-07-2014, 07:28 AM
I think there are more unhappy players than happy players, but I don't think the patch is bad.

Those who are happy are busy playing the game. They are also considerably less likely to make posts on the forums that they are happy with the patch.

I enjoy the game. But This guy i know is so unhappy with the ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ going on in aa. he stopped buying apex and started buying from chinese gold bots. 4 dollars for a hundred vs 10 for 80. It looks good to me. But i don't wanna be banned. My suggestion. Stop buying ♥♥♥♥ from Trion. ♥♥♥♥ em over.

Teabag
11-07-2014, 07:29 AM

if you don't let them know you are not happy then how are they gonna change? And frankly the forum is your best bet. I don't think sending them emails gonna help.

Jiggawut
11-07-2014, 07:36 AM
Oh come on TB don't be naive. No one from Trion actually reads these forums hoping to help anyone or fix anything. Hardly any mod presence, horrible responses to server downtimes and useless responses to legitimate problems. All this functions as is a punching bag to vent frustrations, a rp chat room to connect with other rpers or a urinal to piss in, unfortunately.

Teabag
11-07-2014, 07:39 AM
Oh come on TB don't be naive. No one from Trion actually reads these forums hoping to help anyone or fix anything. Hardly any mod presence, horrible responses to server downtimes and useless responses to legitimate problems. All this functions as is a punching bag to vent frustrations, a rp chat room to connect with other rpers or a urinal to piss in, unfortunately.
Lol I don't think it's effective but that's my best option.

Jiggawut
11-07-2014, 07:42 AM
Lol I don't think it's effective but that's my best option.

k <3

ps. /10char

Sir Mihawk
11-07-2014, 07:43 AM
k <3

ps. /10char

So, When Fatrage quits are you going with him to black desert or darkfall?

Inganni
11-07-2014, 08:45 AM

Mihawk is an arse but why the HELL are you being homophobic about it?

Stonesolid
11-07-2014, 08:50 AM
Mihawk is an arse but why the HELL are you being homophobic about it?

Looking for every little thing to ♥♥♥♥♥ about is completely pathetic. Explain to me how the HELL is that homophobic? I'm curious.

Teabag
11-07-2014, 08:52 AM
That picture is not homophobic... At all.

Inganni
11-07-2014, 09:12 AM
The picture isn't, teasing him about being pansexual is and you both know it. Don't blindly stand up for him when he's done wrong..

Teabag
11-07-2014, 09:23 AM
I don't think "cupcake" is teasing. But depends on the tone of that message.. Maybe? I don't see any homophobic is in here. I think Jigga is quite nice to A Bands of Color (idk if this is the right name but you know what I'm talking about)

Yuari
11-07-2014, 09:37 AM
You stated you are pansexual in the other thread, which I am restating here. But please keep trying to play the victim, its cute.

I don't think there's a need to remind someone of their sexuality or even bring it up.
It's not homophobic, nor is the picture.

But it isn't required. It shouldn't change your opinion on someone.

Cadenza
11-07-2014, 09:42 AM
Guys, does anyone else relate to the feeling of trading out your king-sized mattress for a twin because you've been alone for 6 years? :)

BossHog
11-07-2014, 10:24 AM
I don't think there's a need to remind someone of their sexuality or even bring it up.

And furthermore, why was is stated at all to begin with? This is a MMORPG forum... Go post your sexual preferences on reddit if you really need people to congratulate you on the fact that you get off.

Ebonheart
11-07-2014, 10:25 AM
So, When Fatrage quits are you going with him to black desert or darkfall?
I might even join him in Black Desert. Just because OT is so much fun to mess with and it'll be interesting to oppose them on an even playing field for once. Also I need something else to do once Archeage dies.

Teabag
11-07-2014, 10:53 AM
100% gonna move to Black Desert if this is the way AA is heading to. Hope I get the same name so the love/hate follow me :)

Inganni
11-07-2014, 10:57 AM
Ugh, no more dignifying that with a response.

Now more importantly this:

Guys, does anyone else relate to the feeling of trading out your king-sized mattress for a twin because you've been alone for 6 years? :)

Why would you do this even if you are alone? King size still has more legroom and is flop-approved.

Daudr
11-07-2014, 01:16 PM
There is an awful lot of love for a game (Black Desert) that is a long, long way from delivering on all the promised content. I definitely wouldn't hold my breath for that game to deliver on all its promises - but here's to hoping that it does.

ihadyouthefirsttime
11-07-2014, 01:18 PM
100% gonna move to Black Desert if this is the way AA is heading to. Hope I get the same name so the love/hate follow me :)

Depends if you're gonna continue to kiss Nek's ♥♥♥ or not in BD.

I suggest you join another guild in BD. Way too hardcore for OT. Zergs and 24/24 playtime won't matter that much there. Housing is instanced mostly so Nek won't like that for sure.

Also Darkfall is pretty average for anyone wanting to try it out. Not to mention population is low so... not much to do there if you go as a zerg.

Mannis
11-07-2014, 01:28 PM
lol jumping from one f2p to another.

if you expect any different from another korean f2p, you're delusional.

Sir Mihawk
11-07-2014, 01:33 PM
When ot leaves can you take the nuthugging rpers with you.

BossHog
11-07-2014, 02:50 PM

I'm guessing Lord Coward will go to Club Penguin instead. Seems like that has the competitive balance he wants in a game.

LunaNahueli
11-07-2014, 07:45 PM
Hey now, don't go knocking Club Penguin. Best mmo.

:P

ihadyouthefirsttime
11-08-2014, 06:20 AM
Funny how most of the OTs that share the same opinion on AA and BD on these forums never heard of Black Desert 2 weeks before. They had to google it because Nekrage talked about it in TS. Now they all of a sudden all are disappointed in AA and will move to BD. Just lol man. These guys are so hard on Nek's nuts they can't even think for themselves. It's funny because it's like Nek saved their lives lmao. Hilarious. No wonder tho since most of these guys are teenagers or mid-20 basement dwellers.

killslash
11-08-2014, 06:24 AM
Funny how most of the OTs that share the same opinion on AA and BD on these forums never heard of Black Desert 2 weeks before. They had to google it because Nekrage talked about it in TS. Now they all of a sudden all are disappointed in AA and will move to BD. Just lol man. These guys are so hard on Nek's nuts they can't even think for themselves. It's funny because it's like Nek saved their lives lmao. Hilarious. No wonder tho since most of these guys are teenagers or mid-20 basement dwellers.

Not OT, but I have heard of black desert before this whole debacle. Game does look fun/interesting. Though more skill based apparently, so OT may not last too long :p

Teabag
11-08-2014, 06:52 AM
OT talked about BD before AA launch. I believe Nek said it himself "AA won't be the only MMO we play. We will play and move to the next game together" and BD looks interesting as ♥♥♥♥. Action combat = Happy Teabag.

ihadyouthefirsttime
11-08-2014, 09:51 AM
OT talked about BD before AA launch. I believe Nek said it himself "AA won't be the only MMO we play. We will play and move to the next game together" and BD looks interesting as ♥♥♥♥. Action combat = Happy Teabag.

I thought you were just a casual in beta. Now you know better what he was talking about... Yes he was talking about BD since alpha... but nobody was THIS interested back then.

Teabag
11-08-2014, 11:01 AM
I thought you were just a casual in beta. Now you know better what he was talking about... Yes he was talking about BD since alpha... but nobody was THIS interested back then.

I was in a small guild in Beta and join OT during BT3. When Nekrage remove you from guild... i have no idea who you are... that's how bad it is and you said you are in the "Core group". It is laughable. I was always interested in Action combat. I played Tera and before i quit i had about 2 million worth of gold in costumes/crafting mats/scrolls/alks due to repetition. I moved to AA thinking it will be a progression long lasting MMO. It was in Beta.. but on release Trion ruined it for me. Would love 1.2 with a boost of archeum from the COIN PURSES/BOSSES. Instead we got 1.2 with archeum nerf,Hasla T1 at the begining,T2-T3 1 months in and cash shop archeum/ts trees saplings/normalized gliders/mount.
If you like the game hey.. you can play. But i know a lot of players are quitting or playing until the next big mmo come out.

ihadyouthefirsttime
11-08-2014, 12:12 PM
Sorry to disappoint you but you don't need to be an officer in that guild to know the ins and outs. That's how terrible that guild is ran. Second of all you out of all people would be the last one to know who is in the guild and who isn't. That's how much you know about these types of games lol. I can name you people in the guild you haven't heard of that know even more things than I do simply because they are always present in some form or another. There are officers that are clueless about Nekrage's talks with one guild leader or another because he's obviously not that stupid to talk about everything with everyone even if they are officers. Yet there are people at the bottom that get details. Simple put. You have spies within your guild. You had them for a long time and you continue to have them. That's how these games work. Not surprised you think one needs to be up in the ranks to know ♥♥♥♥ in a game like this LOL. Not to mention, Nekrage removed plenty of accounts from the website and TS but he can't remove them all. The only way for this spy-meta lord to actually do something is to QQ at other people outside the game. You should ask your Lord to get a list of in-game alt accounts for everyone in his guild. When I mean everyone... I really mean everyone. He'd be surprised. Pathetic.

Jiggawut
11-10-2014, 02:15 PM

It's not homophobic, nor is the picture.

But it isn't required. It shouldn't change your opinion on someone.

The picture was in response to Mihawk teasing about the OT logo, so I teased back. He recently made a thread about his pansexuality and fake apologies, its not like I made it up . Sorry if some of you are so thin skinned and cant see this for sarcasm, not homophobia or w/e.

:/

Jiggawut
11-10-2014, 02:27 PM
Sorry to disappoint you but you don't need to be an officer in that guild to know the ins and outs. That's how terrible that guild is ran. Second of all you out of all people would be the last one to know who is in the guild and who isn't. That's how much you know about these types of games lol. I can name you people in the guild you haven't heard of that know even more things than I do simply because they are always present in some form or another. There are officers that are clueless about Nekrage's talks with one guild leader or another because he's obviously not that stupid to talk about everything with everyone even if they are officers. Yet there are people at the bottom that get details. Simple put. You have spies within your guild. You had them for a long time and you continue to have them. That's how these games work. Not surprised you think one needs to be up in the ranks to know ♥♥♥♥ in a game like this LOL. Not to mention, Nekrage removed plenty of accounts from the website and TS but he can't remove them all. The only way for this spy-meta lord to actually do something is to QQ at other people outside the game. You should ask your Lord to get a list of in-game alt accounts for everyone in his guild. When I mean everyone... I really mean everyone. He'd be surprised. Pathetic.

No offense but if you are still THIS salty about Nekrage even after he has left the game I don't know what else to say except, want a hug?

ihadyouthefirsttime
11-10-2014, 03:17 PM
No offense but if you are still THIS salty about Nekrage even after he has left the game I don't know what else to say except, want a hug?

Not salty. Never was. Just dislike hypocrisy, fake people, and ignorance.

Plenty of people in OT that are good folks. But Nek and a couple of others -you included- are top tier ♥♥♥♥ters.