PDA

View Full Version : Frequently Asked Questions about ArcheAge

Pages : [1] 2

Scapes
04-03-2014, 10:18 AM
http://www.archeagegame.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/questionmarkHeader.jpg (http://www.archeagegame.com/en/faq/)

The ArcheAge Team has compiled the following list of frequently asked questions (or a FAQ as it's commonly known) addressing a wide range of topics we've been seeing from fans on fansites and our own forums. Is there an important one we should add? Tell us about it in this article's forum thread!

Read the official ArcheAge FAQ! (http://www.archeagegame.com/en/faq/)

UPDATE:
Let's clarify how free-to-play players can own land in ArcheAge! In case you're not familiar with ArcheAge, there's an inherently high value on real estate for building houses and farms because the areas where they can be built are part of the open-world environment and not instanced. This means that these areas are intentionally limited in size and quantity and do not scale with a server's population by design.

Since ArcheAge is a free-to-play game, there's a risk that malicious users may attempt to use multiple free accounts to claim the best real estate simply to deny access to that space from other players. Requiring Patron status to claim land removes this risk. Free players can still gain the benefits of houses and farms by way of guild- or family-owned property (the family system is a special permissions-granting friends list).

Now, about the Patron Program. In ArcheAge, this optional account status grants players the ability to claim land and pay in-game taxes on their buildings as well as other gameplay benefits. It can be purchased either as a single payment for a Patron Pass which grants a set duration of Patron status, or as a recurring subscription which grants ongoing Patron status.

Additionally, we are planning to make a tradable, in-game item version of Patron Passes. This means that players who are industrious or creative entrepreneurs in ArcheAge will be able to trade with players who have purchased the Patron Pass item in exchange for in-game currency, goods, actions, services ... whatever the market will bear!

I hope this helps clear up what we were communicating in the FAQ, and we'll have more details on how Patron Pass item trading will take place in ArcheAge as we finalize this feature. As for right now, we'll go back and update the related questions with clearer wording.

Oskar
04-03-2014, 11:33 AM
Goodie ^^ Really enjoy these updates!

AeonAuron
04-03-2014, 11:38 AM
Yeah really nice information there, thank you for sharing this. Now i personally cleared some stuff up in my mind.

reighnman
04-03-2014, 11:39 AM
Nice, the more official data the better :)

KeksX
04-03-2014, 11:39 AM
So a sub/VIP model is confirmed! Can anyone give me a heads up on the REX system they are referring to?
EDIT:
Nvm, there's a link there.

reighnman
04-03-2014, 11:42 AM
"bring their game expertise to our wiki"

Is an official Wiki up yet?

Hawking
04-03-2014, 11:49 AM
We needed this. :) Thanks!

NYS
04-03-2014, 11:54 AM
*thumbs up*

Scapes
04-03-2014, 11:58 AM
Is an official Wiki up yet?

Not quite yet, it'll be up before Beta and Alpha testers will be able to contribute to it. The wiki will be a player-supported and -maintained for the community to help the community. We're also exploring the possibility of granting moderator privileges to top contributors.

That said, we're eager to see fansites with their own databases or wikis, especially if they offer a different perspective or focus!

reighnman
04-03-2014, 12:00 PM
Good to know, looking forward to it!

Another question:
Will there ever be other flying mounts outside of Gliders or do you think that would kill them off?

Cucuna
04-03-2014, 12:00 PM
Nice one. From my judgement, I can tell that we won't be seeing closed beta for at least few weeks.
I don't think they gonna start CBT without founders pack, and "We will be announcing details of our founder packs in the next few weeks".

reighnman
04-03-2014, 12:08 PM
Agreed, I and several other friends I know will definitely be getting them as we look to reform our old UO/WoW group :)

AeonAuron
04-03-2014, 12:10 PM
Good to know, looking forward to it!

Another question:
Will there ever be other flying mounts outside of Gliders or do you think that would kill them off?

Well there is only a Pegasus as a flying mount despite from Gliders. I cant answer if Pegasus will kill the synergy off, i think you are expecting from Trion to answer that question. So, let's wait :D

Sweetdeal
04-03-2014, 12:11 PM
Pretty awesome! I like it. Good to see that F2P not use the spaces at the beginning :)

reighnman
04-03-2014, 12:12 PM
I really hope they don't introduce flying mounts, but they have cars so why not though. Makes it hard to kill people when they're always flying and would make the sea pretty boring :/

zefs
04-03-2014, 12:15 PM
Nice update, tomorrow is fun day :)

Hanthos
04-03-2014, 12:18 PM
Good information and looking forward to tomorrows livestream!

MissOwlet
04-03-2014, 12:19 PM
Yay, Updates!

I'm so excited~ :o

Westeller
04-03-2014, 12:23 PM
This is extremely informative. Thanks a ton!

Nahome
04-03-2014, 12:23 PM
:o:oNice:o:o

Sirhawkss
04-03-2014, 12:24 PM
Awesome I am doing a Live show On speaker for all Players :D for Archeage Love it guys

Slyndria
04-03-2014, 12:25 PM
This is a great article, the information is amazing. Will the founders pack, allow you to buy into Alpha or only CBT?

Azka
04-03-2014, 12:25 PM
Thanks for the news! With this I can feel the release is coming :D

sadoank
04-03-2014, 12:27 PM
so, what will ArcheAge be?
I mean is ArcheAge will be P2P(subscription) or P2P(no subscription)? or F2P? (no way! are you kidding me?) :D

Slyndria
04-03-2014, 12:28 PM
"Is there going to be a Patron Program (VIP Subscriptions) like RIFT?
We have gotten great feedback from our RIFT players on the inclusion of the Patron Program. It’s important to us that, as much as possible, Patron benefits add to your fun but are not required to play the game. We are adopting the essence of RIFT’s “No Tricks, No Traps” approach, while balancing the unique concerns of an open-world sandbox game! For players who want to get a little extra out of the game, or who wish to support Trion Worlds, the Patron Program will be available. For those who wish to gain VIP benefits while remaining free, we are also hoping to support earning Patron status via in-game methods similar to how REX works in RIFT. We’ll be announcing the details in the weeks to come!"

This is by far the best information I have seen, sounds like they are opting for Russian approach.

xDrac
04-03-2014, 12:38 PM
Thanks for the FAQ and confirming a few things I was wondering about :)

Wolfman
04-03-2014, 12:39 PM
Thanks guys, this really answers a lot of questions i had. Cheers!

AnubPwnz
04-03-2014, 12:39 PM
Good stuff, cant wait for alfa. btw this probably was answered somewhere, but is alfa/closed beta going to be under nda?

Liberator48
04-03-2014, 12:41 PM
I'm seeing a lot of ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ in this latest news update.

Alpha? What the hell? How long do you plan that to last, a week or two?
This is just another one of those "soon" tales we've heard time and again from Trion. They are NEVER going to release the game like this.

We already know you say the game is in Alpha, it has been since January when you told us first time, now you will start it again in Alpha? When are you going to learn that THE GAME IS FINISHED SINCE A YEAR AGO!!! All you had to do is translate it.

Also, don't buy their crap about "no tricks, no traps". The entire payment model of Free To Play is based on TRICKING and TRAPPING players. Tricking them into the game being free to play, but everyone with money can get all the good stuff instantly, and Trapping you after you played or payed too much and feel hesitant to leave when you learn the trick.

In-game stores have no place in any game. You can't just toss money from another world on the ground and then suddenly have a drink in your backpack or whatever. It ruins the fun because it is unrealistic, and it unbalances players and the game. Think about it.

I was looking forward to hearing about beta starting now in April, after you promised that we would start hearing a lot more from you about the game and beta after GDC but so far it's just been the usual stalling. I'm starting to think i was a fool to think you would actually get around to letting players play this game eventually. But in hindsight i think, why would you do anything else than what you have been doing all along? Empty promises and stalling.

I am very disappointed.

WNxArcticwolf
04-03-2014, 12:47 PM
least people can share farms and stuff.

toutha
04-03-2014, 12:48 PM
COOLLLLLLLLLL
4 years I expected

-------

Good or we have to pay
http://blog.tooeasy.fr/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/carte-bancaire-visa-e-commerce-visacodesure.png

AnubPwnz
04-03-2014, 12:51 PM

QQ stuff

Wow, you expressed a lot of points here. So just to address 2
- If they plan to use RIFT model I'm not sure what you stress about... I played it for 4 months, without the need to spend any real money on it.. well, I did but a nice reaper skin :D but anyway, I didnt read a single post where someone would complain about it.
- They specifically said that in January starts Friends and Family Alpha (by your attitude I judge you are neither of those :) ) followed up by alpha in Late April (at least thats how I translated their couple of weeks which they mentioned on last stream).

Go play something else until then, I bet you have dozen of games on steam you never installed.

reighnman
04-03-2014, 12:56 PM
They really don't even need to call it Friend's and Family Alpha, it's more just Friend's and Family. The real Alpha is coming soon ;)

siralaa77
04-03-2014, 12:57 PM
great go archage go plz

GlennAd
04-03-2014, 01:00 PM
Seems like you managed to answer most of the major question the community have asked about :)

siralaa77
04-03-2014, 01:00 PM

This is just another one of those "soon" tales we've heard time and again from Trion. They are NEVER going to release the game like this.

We already know you say the game is in Alpha, it has been since January when you told us first time, now you will start it again in Alpha? When are you going to learn that THE GAME IS FINISHED SINCE A YEAR AGO!!! All you had to do is translate it.

Also, don't buy their crap about "no tricks, no traps". The entire payment model of Free To Play is based on TRICKING and TRAPPING players. Tricking them into the game being free to play, but everyone with money can get all the good stuff instantly, and Trapping you after you played or payed too much and feel hesitant to leave when you learn the trick.

In-game stores have no place in any game. You can't just toss money from another world on the ground and then suddenly have a drink in your backpack or whatever. It ruins the fun because it is unrealistic, and it unbalances players and the game. Think about it.

I was looking forward to hearing about beta starting now in April, after you promised that we would start hearing a lot more from you about the game and beta after GDC but so far it's just been the usual stalling. I'm starting to think i was a fool to think you would actually get around to letting players play this game eventually. But in hindsight i think, why would you do anything else than what you have been doing all along? Empty promises and stalling.

I am very disappointed.

u r right man

Unforgiven
04-03-2014, 01:04 PM
I am very disappointed.

I have never seen a cash shop more fair to the players than what I saw in Rift. Originally I was very skeptical, but after I saw it for myself I know that Trion knows how to handle it the right way. Give them a chance before you burn them at the stake bro.

Krogger
04-03-2014, 01:04 PM
Pretty much all the main questions everyone has been asking has been answered, with great anticipation too. Some maybe abit salty but the premium for housing was much needed. Can't wait for the ArcheAge stream tomorrow to see what u guys at trion have planned.
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つARCHEAGE HYPE!!! ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ .
http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?1132-ArcheAge-LiveStream-Hype!!!!-4-4-2014

Fook
04-03-2014, 01:06 PM

I am very disappointed.

I personally don't think a FAQ should be considered a news update per say; though there is some new and appreciated information in this FAQ. If Trion themselves dont have a definitive date for future events, how do you expect them to tell you!?

I don't understand your frustration with the F2P aspect. There is no trick, Trion is laying their cards on the table as far as payment model is considered. One new thing we learned (and it is very clear/obvious) is that only Premium members will be able to own land and place down their own farms/houses, at least for launch. How do you expect a developer to make any money if there is no in game store or payment model? :P Maintaining employees, support, hardware, etc... takes money, believe it or not.

Alpha is starting in a few weeks, possibly this month, while beta will follow sometime in the Summer. Why do you think Trion would stall purposefully? Obviously there lingering open items that have to be taken care of before launch can happen. I have always said this, but you should be happy that Trion is even publishing this game in the first place! It's going to be a blast, and I am sure you will enjoy it once it is out. Feel free to be disappointed, but I'm sure your frustration is just doing all the talking for you :)

Nubster
04-03-2014, 01:11 PM
Hey Guys this is a great game I believe the best MMORPG I have ever played I've been playing on the Russian server and I'm looking forward to play on the Western servers and maybe help with feed back on the game. If I had the chance to play the alpha ;)

Ibrins
04-03-2014, 01:13 PM
I have a few questions and suggestions regarding localization:
1) Will there be extensive voiced NPC dialogues?
2) Is staying relatively faithful to the original material considered a priority? As an English major I definitely understand the need for localization, but I've also seen plenty of cases where the editors overdid it and butchered the original content. As long as it's not some culturally-exclusive joke, I'd suggest not going overboard. I think the players can handle some Asian content.
And this leads me to #3:
3) What is your stance on modifying the game client's files - at least the audio files? Here's the thing: numerous Asian MMOs have had western releases, and with those came English voice-overs. In turn, came unofficial player-made patches, which brought back original Asian voices back into the game (which, regardless of the English voice actors' talent, usually fit the game's atmosphere and characters much MUCH better). And this is where my previous 2 questions tie in: if whatever dialogue and cutscenes the game contains are not too extensive and/or are not altered too much, I will most likely want to import the sound files from an Asian game client - probably Japanese - into the one I'll be playing with. In the games I played previously, the western publishers either didn't object and the players took it as silent consent, or it fell under the umbrella rule of no client file modification, but the gamers did it anyway, and the GMs didn't bother fighting this behaviour either.
So, what would your stance be regarding this matter?

JoeDragon
04-03-2014, 01:14 PM
While I didn't see anything surprising in the FAQ... I am pretty happy to see confirmation of some things. I will more than likely be paying a sub for whatever benefits you get from them. I want this game to be a success in the west more than any other. This is the game that I have been waiting for, and I trust Trion to listen to the feedback as we get into Alpha and Beta.

sillywabbit
04-03-2014, 01:14 PM
Not quite yet, it'll be up before Beta and Alpha testers will be able to contribute to it. The wiki will be a player-supported and -maintained for the community to help the community. We're also exploring the possibility of granting moderator privileges to top contributors.

That said, we're eager to see fansites with their own databases or wikis, especially if they offer a different perspective or focus!

What about a Skill calculator will trion be creating and supporting one?

reighnman
04-03-2014, 01:17 PM
If your house is placed in a pvp zone how does combat work? Can people enter your yard regardless of security settings, attack you while you stand inside if you're visible? Or do you have to shut the door so they can't see you or can't follow you in? (like uo).

That would be interesting to see on the live stream, as that will be an everyday life occurrence. (defend yo house!)

Majestyk
04-03-2014, 01:24 PM
So Trion implanting a great security to inpiedica bots to ruin the game????

Honestly I am very glad that Trion is a very serious company that I love most about you Trion team!!!

I would be very happy to participate in the Alpha!!

Congratulations Trion Team
I want to congratulate Scapes and FireCait and Amary for the work

Orien
04-03-2014, 01:31 PM
I really like the player housing decision. I'm excited to see what information they will have in tomorrow's livestream.

Deathdimension
04-03-2014, 01:32 PM
I really hope they don't introduce flying mounts, but they have cars so why not though. Makes it hard to kill people when they're always flying and would make the sea pretty boring :/

Yeah, I kind of feel the same way. It also just makes the world seem so much smaller. Or, if they DO introduce flying mounts, make a sort of exhaustion system where you can't fly the whole distance across the ocean without your mount tiring, ala WoW ( not that I want any similarities to WoW, just a thought).

Addanc
04-03-2014, 01:35 PM
if we purchase the founders package will we be able to reserve land on our account at first?

Mavol
04-03-2014, 01:41 PM
This is great! One thing that im a little sketchy about is i saw Beta Events in other words the new thing for just a weekend of beta access. I really wish they'd have a 24/7 beta access especially if they are releasing it with a founder package you're paying for. I hope they consider releasing a 24/7 beta access with the founder packs

Shol'va
04-03-2014, 01:45 PM
Good stuff, it seems the model chosen for the game will be quite fair.

Still want to know more info on this business model and what kind of stuff the in game shop will have and all that. Also interested on the "founders" packages and their contents.

I don't have a problem giving some support to any company that makes a decent game so yeah, we'll see, as long as everything is fair for everyone of course.

Looking forward to the next piece of info on the game! :cool:

Krimzin
04-03-2014, 01:54 PM
Ive Been playing in the on the RU servers for some time(since release), I also played on the KR servers.
I passed on TESO because I am having way to much fun in AA. Now that its coming to NA, I am extremely excited to actually be able to understand everything being said in all the chat channels.
I played Rift for several years and have faith in Trion to make the game even better than it is now.
If I get into Alpha/Beta great, if not then I really hope the testers do their job and find all the issues.
The RU version is actually solid as it gets. Very few bugs and even the lag isnt bad.

Looking forward to many years of Gaming in AA.

Anyone who hasnt played yet, you are not going to believe how great this game is.

You can play it anyway you like it.

Toy Fuzion
04-03-2014, 02:00 PM
Thank you for the F.A.Q, and cleared up many things I had questions about. It does offer relief that a little pressure will be relieved from the land-grab at the start. :)

Palinore
04-03-2014, 02:08 PM
Thank you for the update Scapes!

Kiirito
04-03-2014, 02:17 PM
Thanks Scapes :)

Ekimmu
04-03-2014, 02:21 PM
Thanks for the news Scapes

Hikaru
04-03-2014, 02:25 PM
The best update so far! Thanks for updating us :D

Keller
04-03-2014, 02:31 PM
yes, this FAQ will be a great waypoint for my friends. I redirect to the FAQ and they will hopefully stick to the forums.

SilverCrest
04-03-2014, 02:33 PM
im specially excited about this one

How does Trion Worlds plan to handle bots in ArcheAge?
We plan on handling bots very similar to the way we handle them in our other games. We’ve built up an arsenal of tools to handle bots and other forms of negative or exploitative play. Our platform has the best analytics, alerts, and Customer Support processes to help make sure our games are as close to bot-free as possible. As a game integrated deeply with our platform, ArcheAge will benefit from all of the bot-stopping processes that you’ve seen in RIFT and Defiance.
For example, when these processes were implemented in RIFT, more than 50,000 bot accounts were banned in the initial wave after which botting rapidly decreased. Since then, we’ve removed hundreds of thousands of bot accounts over time, and continue to closely monitor for negative or exploitative play.

reighnman
04-03-2014, 02:36 PM
Guess we'll see how the bot thing turns out.. TERA day 1, 5000 bots setting up shop flooding the cities :(

Orrusti
04-03-2014, 02:40 PM
Thanks for the update! Having played different versions of the game already I can't wait for the NA release!

rpgmaniac
04-03-2014, 02:52 PM
I was looking forward to play this game as long TRION make the game f2p with a balanced cash shop that don't have things that make OP those who buy them & ruin the game for f2p players, one of the things I was looking forward to try most was to build a nice castle with my clan & then I read that f2p players can't own land do u understand how I feel now & how disappointed I felt when I learn about this? So what's the point of your slogan "No Traps, No Tricks" when land & housing is restricted only to those who pay can u explain that plz? because this doesn't sound f2p to me & that thing there is obviously a "Trap" & a "Trick" in order to make u pay if u want to try one of the most huge futures this game have which is housing, isn't that favoritism toward paying customers? u cut a big portion of what make this game fun for all none-paying players don't u think this would make all f2p players feel like 2nd cls citizen on this game? because that's how I feel already when I'm thinking to play this game w/o paying...

ZiggaWaTT
04-03-2014, 02:53 PM
Thanks for the info guys! Was a little disappointed at first that f2p players wouldn't be able to house at first but as I thought about it for a minute it makes sense. Really excited for this game and I hope to get invited into alpha or beta. Then i can really tell people how awesome this game is gonna be!

bluemist
04-03-2014, 03:02 PM
thanks for the info.. i like all the answers you guys did. :D ..

Meowsiku
04-03-2014, 03:12 PM
I'd really love the be part of alpha, or beta for that matter. I'd love to play around with the game and play with the class customization.

Mazimba
04-03-2014, 03:12 PM
Excellent Q&A :)

Krogger
04-03-2014, 03:28 PM
if we purchase the founders package will we be able to reserve land on our account at first?

claiming a spot means u either put ur house in that spot or scarecrow to *claim * that land... meaning u have to find a spot u like when u have ur house / scarecrow.. u can buy the house receipe and put it down there , construction lasts a couple days before it automatically burns down so u have enough time to complete it while securing ur spot before someone else decides to take it.

Addanc
04-03-2014, 03:32 PM
claiming a spot means u either put ur house in that spot or scarecrow to *claim * that land... meaning u have to find a spot u like when u have ur house / scarecrow.. u can buy the house receipe and put it down there , construction lasts a couple days before it automatically burns down so u have enough time to complete it while securing ur spot before someone else decides to take it.

I get that. you should read the faq though F2p accounts can't claim land at initial release. I want to know if buying the founders package lets you claim land

FireCait
04-03-2014, 03:46 PM
If your house is placed in a pvp zone how does combat work? Can people enter your yard regardless of security settings, attack you while you stand inside if you're visible? Or do you have to shut the door so they can't see you or can't follow you in? (like uo).

No matter where your house is, people can enter your yard :) They can't take anything from your yard unless you have given them permission, but they can be there. The same with your house. If you leave your doors open, someone can wander in but they can't interact with anything if you haven't given them permission .... except you. Houses have windows and doors that can be closed to keep people out so you're safe.

Phyro
04-03-2014, 04:04 PM
Looking forward to seeing the new and improved, I am quite sure it is going to knock the socks off those who don't know the game, or have not seen it before. I for one will be having several of my friends from other MMORPGs come and watch along with me. We are all excited for ArcheAge's release and with hopes of early access, I am already getting hype outside of this community and in the other communities of other platforms. Way to go Trion, thanks for this, its great news and look forward to seeing it live.

Aghorelia
04-03-2014, 04:38 PM
source : FAQ ArcheAge par ArcheAge Ressource (http://archeage-ressource.fr/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=443)
http://www.archeagegame.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/questionmarkHeader.jpg

Alors que nous nous préparons à entrer dans ArcheAge Alpha , l'équipe a compilé dans la liste suivante les questions fréquemment posées ( ou comme il est plus communément appelé FAQ ) abordant un large éventail de sujets , nous avons été voir des fans sur les sites de fans et de nos propres forums . Y at-il une question importante que nous devrions ajouter ? Faites-nous le savoir dans le forum fil de discussion (http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?1128-Frequently-Asked-Questions-about-ArcheAge) !

ArcheAge : Foire aux questions ( Alpha édition )

PROPOS ET COMMENT JOUER

Qu'es-ce ArcheAge ?
ArcheAge est un jeu sandbox dans un monde ouvert différent de tout autre jeu disponible aujourd'hui en Occident . Dans ArcheAge vous pouvez : augmenter votre monture , vous frayer un chemin à travers un donjon , concevoir la meilleure armure dans le jeu, Construire une ferme ou une maison dans un monde ouvert , naviguer avec votre navire en haute mer pour effectuer du commerce aux ports étrangers, s'abattent dans le dirigeables et combattre d'autres joueurs pour le pillage , prendre possession d'une région pour votre guilde et se battre avec eux pour défendre votre territoire contre les guildes rivales , et beaucoup d'autres choses amusantes . Nous sommes ravis d'être en mesure d'apporter ArcheAge en Occident!

Quand puis-je jouer ?
Nous sommes impatients d'apporter ArcheAge dès que possible! Nous sommes sur le point de commencer notre phase de test Alpha , puis poursuivre en Beta avec le lancement à venir en 2014 . Inscrivez-vous pour la Beta (http://www.archeagegame.com/en/register/) et pour les dernières nouvelles de ArcheAge , garder un oeil sur nos forums et suivez-nous sur Twitter (http://www.twitter.com/archeage) ou Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/archeage) .

Qu'es-ce l'Alpha et Beta?
Le test privé Alpha 24/7 nous permet de valider à la fois le gameplay et la technologie tout en construisant la première communauté d'experts qui sont prêts à partager leurs expériences avec vous. ArcheAge aura une série d'événements bêta avant le lancement . Ces événements vous donneront une chance de voir le jeu et servira également comme un test de nos serveurs et les intégrations de services que nous avons fait entre ArcheAge et nos systèmes .

Comment puis-je entrer dans Alpha ?
La meilleure façon d'entrer dans Alpha est de participer positivement dans la communauté Trion Worlds ArcheAge et partager les nouvelles d'ArcheAge à venir cette année ! Nous sommes toujours à l'affût pour les gens qui démontrent leur volonté d'aider les autres joueurs en tournant leur intérêt pour le jeu en actions réelles .

Vous n'avez pas besoin d'avoir un site de fans ou d'un compte Twitch pour y contribuer non plus! Les gens dévoués qui font des messages utiles sur les forums ou sont prêts à apporter leur expertise en matière de jeu de notre wiki sont d'importants contributeurs à la création d'une communauté d' ArcheAge. En outre , il y aura des possibilités d'obtenir des invitations Alpha sur nos livestreams , forums et réseaux sociaux pour s'assurer que tout le monde a une chance . Par exemple, nous attribuons au hasard au plus fidèles spectateurs de nos lives des accès alpha pendant la diffusion de notre stream!

Vous aurez également besoin de vous assurer que vous êtes bien inscrit pour la Beta (http://www.archeagegame.com/en/register/) et à la Newletter (https://archeage.trionworlds.com/account/profile/edit-optins!input.action) pour ainsi obtenir les dernières informations et invitations .

Comment puis-je obtenir mon accès Beta?
Nous nous assurons qu'il y est plusieurs possibilités d'obtenir un accès Beta . Si vous êtes dans Alpha , vous êtes automatiquement inclus dans tous les événements bêta . Vous pouvez vous inscrire pour avoir une chance d'entrer dans un événement Beta à ArcheAge.TrionWorlds.com (https://archeage.trionworlds.com/account/account-summary.action) . Nous aurons également des concours sur nos forums , cadeaux sur nos canaux de médias sociaux , et plus! Il y aura beaucoup de façons pour les gens d'entrer dans les événements bêta . Vous ne voulez pas attendre votre accès Beta en laissant le hasard faire ? Nous proposerons également des packs de fondateurs qui donnera accès à des événements bêta en plus d'autres avantages d'être un fan de ArcheAge!

il y aura-t-il des packs fondateurs ?
Oui ! Nous annoncerons les détails de nos packs fondateurs dans les prochaines semaines . Packs Fondateur vous permettra d'accéder aux événements bêta ainsi que d'accorder certains avantages dans le jeu directement . Gardez un œil sur notre site Web à ArcheAgeGame.com (http://www.archeagegame.com/) et votre boite mail pour plus de détails !

Est ce qu'il y aura un programme de parrainage ( Abonnements VIP ) comme RIFT ?
Nous avons obtenu d'excellents commentaires de nos joueurs de RIFT sur l'inclusion du programme de parrainage . Il est important pour nous que , autant que possible, des avantages abonnés s'ajoutent pour votre plus grand plaisir , mais ne sont pas tenus de jouer le jeu . Nous adoptons l'idée même de " No Tricks , pas de pièges " tout comme RIFT , tout en équilibrant les préoccupations uniques d'un jeu sandbox monde ouvert ! Pour les joueurs qui veulent obtenir un peu plus sur le jeu , ou qui souhaitent soutenir Trion Worlds , le programme de parrainage sera disponible . Pour ceux qui souhaitent obtenir des avantages VIP tout en restant libre , nous espérons également soutenir cette idée et de gagner un statut "Patron" par des méthodes similaires à la façon dont fonctionne REX dans RIFT (http://community.riftgame.com/en/2013/05/28/walking-through-rex-gifting-in-rift-free-to-play/). Nous annoncerons les détails dans les semaines à venir !

MODIFICATIONS ET LOCALISATION RÉGIONAUX

Quel contrôle Trion Worlds a sur ​​le développement de ArcheAge pour l'Occident ?
Trion Worlds est l'éditeur de ArcheAge en Occident et nous interagissons étroitement avec XL Games, le développeur de ArcheAge basée en Corée du Sud , afin de s'assurer que nous publions un jeu qui est fidèle à la promesse du sandbox dans un monde ouvert , nous avons tous attendu si patiemment . Nous travaillons avec XL Games pour comprendre les nouvelles fonctionnalités qui ce sont ajoutées à ArcheAge à l'Est afin de déterminer la façon dont ils seront acceptés dans nos régions. XL Games a été fantastique dans l'écoute des nos commentaires du mieux qu'ils le peuvent. Dans les situations où une fonction est ajoutée et qui ne nous semble pas approprié pour notre public , nous travaillons avec XL Games afin de modifier ou de supprimer cette fonctionnalité de notre version .

Qu'est-ce que la «localisation» signifie dans ArcheAge ?
La localisation de ArcheAge implique plus que la simple traduction du coréen en anglais , français et allemand ! Il s'agit aussi de peaufiner le contenu et de veiller à ce que la tradition et les plaisanteries sont appropriés pour le public occidental . Certaines des blagues qui font sens en Corée ne se traduisent pas bien pour le public occidental , nous devont les régler afin de maintenir l'humour adéquat . L'un des défis avec la localisation du coréen est que la structure de la langue est très différente de l'anglais , le français ou l'allemand . Le jeu est localisé en anglais d'abord, puis le texte modifié est traduit en français et en allemand . Il rend l'ensemble du processus de traduction plus long , mais le résultat est tellement mieux !

Comment Trion Worlds peut-il choisir les objets mis en vente dans la boutique?
Nous travaillons en étroite collaboration avec XL Games pour comprendre les impacts des différents articles qui sont sur le magasin en Corée afin que nous puissions nous assurer que le contenu d'articles de magasin optionnel respecte notre engagement " No Tricks , pas de pièges ", notre vision du free-to -play . Comme le jeu est nouveau , il n'y aura pas d'objets d'apprentissage rapide dans le magasin au moment du lancement , comme on peut le voir dans nos autres jeux free-to-play . Il est important pour nous que les articles vendus dans la boutique ne soit pas indispensables pour profiter du jeu.

Trion Worlds va-t-il inclure tous les correctifs 1.0 sur les changements de la version coréenne de ArcheAge ?
Nous observons la façon dont les changements sont reçus dans d'autres régions , et nous travaillons avec XL Games pour s'assurer que nous adoptons les changements qui maintiennent l'accent sur les éléments de sandbox d'ArcheAge . Dans notre récent voyage en Corée , nous étions heureux d'être en mesure de parler avec les chefs de XL Games ainsi que quelques-uns des concepteurs de jeux ArcheAge sur les récents changements qu'ils ont fait . Certains de ces changements ont été apportés spécifiquement pour le marché de XL Games .

J'ai une question à propos de ArcheAge dans une autre région ou langue ! Pouvez-vous m'aider ?
Chaque éditeur gère le service de ArcheAge sur leur territoire en fonction de leurs besoins et les conversations entre cet éditeur et XL Games. Il n'est pas approprié pour nous de commenter sur les actions des autres éditeurs . Nous faisons que regarder ce que les autres éditeurs font et comment leurs communautés réagissent et nous aider à comprendre l'impact de leurs changements ; Nous comprenons également que les différentes communautés ont des besoins différents et des préférences . Nous continuons à travailler avec XL Games et de tirer parti de notre expérience pour assurer que nous avons la meilleure ArcheAge que nous pouvons pour le public occidental .

GAMEPLAY

Comment Trion Worlds voit la conception du jeu sur le logement et fermes ?
Le système de monde ouvert dans ArcheAge est une fonction sandbox convaincante que nous sommes très heureux d'avoir dans le jeu . Parce que le logement est non instancié , il doit y avoir un équilibre entre la terre et les joueurs qui souhaitent placer des fermes et des maisons disponibles . ArcheAge sera free-to- play et , en tant que tel , aura une variété de joueurs qui sont en concurrence directe pour la terre .

Par mesure de protection contre la création de comptes multiples "FREE" revendiquant précieuses terres , la propriété de biens immobiliers est réservé pour les joueurs ayant payés au moment du lancement . Les joueurs gratuits sont encouragés à participer dans l'élaboration et l'agriculture en jeu , et pourront également utiliser à la fois le monde ouvert terrestre et les fermes et/ou maisons publiques d'amis qui leur donneront un accès à leur habitation. Rappelez-vous , tous les quartiers d'habitation ne sont pas marqués sur la carte , afin d'explorer un peu plus pour trouver les meilleurs endroits pour votre ferme et votre maison !

Il y a-t-il des restrictions sur les classes ou l'équipement ?
Il n'y a pas de limites sur la façon dont vous mixez et arrangez les différentes écoles ; vous pouvez choisir vos écoles par goût , ou pour maximiser une certaine attaque ou le type de défense . Au niveau dix , vous serez en mesure de sélectionner trois écoles différentes sur une liste de dix choix possibles. Si vous voulez être un assassin / guerrier / mage qui lance des boules de feu et puis saute hors de portée pour jeter un autre boule de feu - ou se faufiler vers votre ennemi pour le poignarder dans le dos - vous pouvez construire votre classe de cette façon!

Avec le mélange et l'arrangement de classes , vous pouvez également mélanger les pièces d'équipement. Rien n'empêche un mage de porter l'armure de plaque , ou un Tank de porter du tissu ! Il existe différentees stats pour tissu, cuir , et l'armure de plaque - et chaque type d'armure a différents bonus d'ensemble - alors choisissez l'armure qui convient le mieux à votre style de jeu .

Comment Trion Worlds prévoient de gérer les bots dans ArcheAge ?
Nous prévoyons la manipulation des robots très similaires à la façon dont nous les traitons dans nos autres jeux . Nous avons construit un arsenal d'outils pour gérer les bots et autres formes de jeu négatif ou d'exploitation . Notre plate-forme a les meilleures analyses , les alertes et les processus de soutien à la clientèle pour aider à faire en sorte que nos jeux sont aussi proches que possible sans bot . Comme le jeu est intégré sur notre plate-forme (NDLR:Glyph) , ArcheAge bénéficiera de tous les processus de bot d'arrêt que vous avez vu dans RIFT et Defiance .

Par exemple, lorsque ces processus ont été mis en œuvre dans RIFT , plus de 50.000 comptes de bots ont été interdits dans la première vague , après quoi les bots ont diminué rapidement . Depuis lors , nous avons supprimé des centaines de milliers de comptes de bots au fil du temps , et de continuer à surveillez de près les points négatifs d'exploitation du jeu.

PROCHAINES ÉTAPES

Je suis excité à l'idée de jouer à ArcheAge! Que dois-je faire?
C'est très bien, nous aussi! Si vous ne l''avez pas encore fait, inscrivez-vous à la Beta (http://www.archeagegame.com/en/register/) et à la Newletter (https://archeage.trionworlds.com/account/profile/edit-optins!input.action) pour être informé des dernières informations, et de rejoindre les forums officiels (http://forums.archeagegame.com/) et de vous présenter à la communauté (http://forums.archeagegame.com/forumdisplay.php?20-Introductions) d'ArcheAge!

Discuter de cet article sur le forum. (http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?1128-Frequently-Asked-Questions-about-ArcheAge)

reighnman
04-03-2014, 04:40 PM
No matter where your house is, people can enter your yard :) They can't take anything from your yard unless you have given them permission, but they can be there. The same with your house. If you leave your doors open, someone can wander in but they can't interact with anything if you haven't given them permission .... except you. Houses have windows and doors that can be closed to keep people out so you're safe.

Awesome just the way I like it!

Scapes
04-03-2014, 04:47 PM
Let's clarify how free-to-play players can own land in ArcheAge! In case you're not familiar with ArcheAge, there's an inherently high value on real estate for building houses and farms because the areas where they can be built are part of the open-world environment and not instanced. This means that these areas are intentionally limited in size and quantity and do not scale with a server's population by design.

Since ArcheAge is a free-to-play game, there's a risk that malicious users may attempt to use multiple free accounts to claim the best real estate simply to deny access to that space from other players. Requiring Patron status to claim land removes this risk. Free players can still gain the benefits of houses and farms by way of guild- or family-owned property (the family system is a special permissions-granting friends list).

Now, about the Patron Program. In ArcheAge, this optional account status grants players the ability to claim land and pay in-game taxes on their buildings as well as other gameplay benefits. It can be purchased either as a single payment for a Patron Pass which grants a set duration of Patron status, or as a recurring subscription which grants ongoing Patron status.

Additionally, we are planning to make a tradable, in-game item version of Patron Passes. This means that players who are industrious or creative entrepreneurs in ArcheAge will be able to trade with players who have purchased the Patron Pass item in exchange for in-game currency, goods, actions, services ... whatever the market will bear!

I hope this helps clear up what we were communicating in the FAQ, and we'll have more details on how Patron Pass item trading will take place in ArcheAge as we finalize this feature. As for right now, we'll go back and update the related questions with clearer wording.

Scapes
04-03-2014, 04:48 PM
Guess we'll see how the bot thing turns out.. TERA day 1, 5000 bots setting up shop flooding the cities :(

I remember it well.

KeksX
04-03-2014, 04:51 PM
Thank your for the clarification Scapes! I'm actually a little excited about this system as it seems pretty fair to everyone.

Aghorelia
04-03-2014, 04:55 PM
Thoughtful and innovative, to see in game now

reighnman
04-03-2014, 04:56 PM
It sounds like it will be similar to EVE PLEX, which grants 30-days playtime (I'm not familiar with RIFT's version). Players in need of quick cash buy them from CCP and sell to players for in-game currency, players that don't want to pay win and players that want quick money win. The market will determine the price based on supply and demand, works out well for everyone.

If anything it works out better as you still get to play the game without it, it'll just cost you more for a house.

Notorious Fish
04-03-2014, 05:09 PM
I feel as though putting the owning land aspect of the game behind a pay wall significantly decreases the "sandbox" part of the game as owning land seems to be relatively necessary at least long term. I understand they need to make money but I wish they had used a more straightforward F2P model such as selling purely cosmetic items.

Although, the fact they are using a subscription system similar to EVE and allowing you to buy it in-game from players does help a little bit. I guess I'll have to see how it turns out.

Xiro
04-03-2014, 05:30 PM
Good decision. Glad to see land ownership will not be open to F2P accounts.

Coop
04-03-2014, 05:33 PM
I think the payment model will work out well, I don't see it as "money grabbing" at all. It's an attempt to make owning land worth while, and you can still obtain the same right to own land without putting down real money, you'll just have to work hard to obtain the in game money to purchase this "Patron Pass". It's showing dedication in a way, not only does it make owning land actually worth while and more valuable but it discourages people making several accounts and claiming land they they may never use.

Nimarhie
04-03-2014, 05:40 PM
Ok patron status is all well and good, but what about malicious players who have multiple patron accounts just to be a jerk and suck up all the spots? And don't tell me this doesn't happen because other subscription games had players with multiple accounts.

ToriRen
04-03-2014, 05:47 PM
Thanks so much for being this informative! Looking forward to the game!

I only have one question. I get you need to be a patron to put down a house, but do you need one to keep it? I'm 100% willing to pay for this feature, but if I return to the game after a month with my premium gone and my house was removed/can't access it I'll be really annoyed. Everyone can't afford to pay every month or so for a subscription.

Coop
04-03-2014, 05:50 PM
Ok patron status is all well and good, but what about malicious players who have multiple patron accounts just to be a jerk and suck up all the spots? And don't tell me this doesn't happen because other subscription games had players with multiple accounts.

That may happen, however you can't deny that it doesn't make it harder for these jerks to suck up all the spots? It'll still greatly lower the amount of "Spot Suckers" we get no?

And yea I'd like to know the answer to that too ^^^^ What happens if you buy one month, put a house down and then stop paying for Patron?

vagner
04-03-2014, 05:57 PM
Good FAQ Thanks

Scapes
04-03-2014, 06:11 PM
What happens if you buy one month, put a house down and then stop paying for Patron?

If a character claims land and builds upon it, then lets their Patron status lapse, when it comes time to pay taxes that character won't be able to do so. Any buildings will be returned to the character and the land will be freed up to be claimed again.

rpgmaniac
04-03-2014, 06:15 PM

OK 1 moment because I didn't get most of that what do u mean when u say "way of guild" ? Can a guild leader give access/permission to guild members to own land? also can a f2p player who create a guild & become guild leader own land for free? can u make it more clear plz? ~__~

Now about the other way "family-owned property" what exactly is this? by throwing Archeage terms in ppl that don't have any knowledge about game mechanics doesn't help much u know.. :/ give some details about how this thing work plz.

Additionally, we are planning to make a tradable, in-game item version of Patron Passes.

As a understand this patron status is a premium account subscription that require real life money am I right on that? also about this Patron Pass I guess this item would also require real life money in order to buy it from cash shop right? & I get that u can get cash shop currency with in game money but I wonder how hard this is going to be.. I hope it won't be crazy hard because then there is no point to even give that option to players if they need to farm until they bleed ~__~ so explain things a little better plz in a way that complete novices about Archeage could understand.

Brokkr
04-03-2014, 06:17 PM
Will people who've purchased the 'Founder's Pack' be considered 'free members'?

The other question got answered when I hit 'post'.

Scapes
04-03-2014, 06:40 PM
Can a guild leader give access/permission to guild members to own land?

If your guild leader or family (as mentioned, it's a friends list with a permissions function), owns a house, they can grant access to it to any players in their guild or family.

As a understand this patron status is a premium account subscription that require real life money am I right on that? also about this Patron Pass I guess this item would also require real life money in order to buy it from cash shop right? & I get that u can get cash shop currency with in game money but I wonder how hard this is going to be.. I hope it won't be crazy hard because then there is no point to even give that option to players if they need to farm until they bleed ~__~ so explain things a little better plz in a way that complete novices about Archeage could understand.

Patron status can be bought either as a subscription or set duration using real world currency. We're also planning on making it so that players can purchase a Patron Pass item which can be traded in-game, allowing an economy between Patron status time and in-game goods to flourish.

Scapes
04-03-2014, 06:42 PM
Will people who've purchased the 'Founder's Pack' be considered 'free members'?

The founder packs we'll be offering are not the same as Patron Passes or subscriptions.

Scapes
04-03-2014, 06:44 PM
source : FAQ ArcheAge par ArcheAge Ressource (http://archeage-ressource.fr/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=443)

Thanks for the quick translation!

Scapes
04-03-2014, 06:45 PM
What about a Skill calculator will trion be creating and supporting one?

Yep, we're working on one now.

Kriptini
04-03-2014, 06:54 PM

Have you guys considered just putting real estate behind a $5 paywall instead of tying it to a sub? Sort of like the way the auction house works in Rift?

Requiem
04-03-2014, 06:57 PM
Yep, we're working on one now.

This is great news, Trion has changed all the names around so I get confused with all the new names, and all the skill calculators out there are translated ones that really don't make much sense.

Voom
04-03-2014, 07:06 PM

That sounds good to me. Seems similar to the system they have in EVE online, and that's working really well for them (10+ years and going strong! sandboxes ftw!).

reighnman
04-03-2014, 07:18 PM
If a character claims land and builds upon it, then lets their Patron status lapse, when it comes time to pay taxes that character won't be able to do so. Any buildings will be returned to the character and the land will be freed up to be claimed again.

Do houses have a decay period (like over a few days they start looking worn down) or if taxes aren't paid when due the house just disappears?

Nakawe
04-03-2014, 07:19 PM
Here is to hoping this sandbox was worth the wait.....The game looks beautiful and I followed it heavily for years. I was afraid it would never make it to us.

Scapes
04-03-2014, 07:22 PM
Do houses have a decay period (like over a few days they start looking worn down) or if taxes aren't paid when due the house just disappears?

I believe the house appearance isn't affected as the tax is just for the land use, not house upkeep.

Scapes
04-03-2014, 07:22 PM
Here is to hoping this sandbox was worth the wait.....The game looks beautiful and I followed it heavily for years. I was afraid it would never make it to us.

This is happening.

Nimarhie
04-03-2014, 07:26 PM
That may happen, however you can't deny that it doesn't make it harder for these jerks to suck up all the spots? It'll still greatly lower the amount of "Spot Suckers" we get no?

And yea I'd like to know the answer to that too ^^^^ What happens if you buy one month, put a house down and then stop paying for Patron?

Oh it will definitely put a little bit of a dent in their ♥♥♥♥♥♥ plans... but it's gonna suck for the honest players who want one and cant. I think they should add them as they go... or even do something like the other mmos did and make apartments/houses out of the landscape buildings. I've always wished devs would utilize all the "flavour houses" as actual housing. Have it be discounted in price, and maybe not have a tax on it. The outside would not be customizable except for planting crops (not available in apartments obviously - hydroponics at some point would be interesting). But the interior would be just as customizable as a built house.

rpgmaniac
04-03-2014, 07:45 PM
If your guild leader or family (as mentioned, it's a friends list with a permissions function), owns a house, they can grant access to it to any players in their guild or family.

What I want to know is the easiest way for me as a f2p player to own land in order to build my own house, it's not my concern to get access to a house that belong to some1 else... also u didn't answer my question can a clan leader own land w/o paying any real life cash yes or no? because if I decide to create a guild & gather my guild members to build a castle can I do it or there is no way other than paying for premium account services?

H O L C K
04-03-2014, 08:03 PM
Thanks Scapes by new information.

But I have one more question, there are thousands of Brazilian players eager to play ArcheAge in NA server. My question is, is there any chance of a location for the Brazilian Portuguese?

reighnman
04-03-2014, 08:20 PM
What I want to know is the easiest way for me as a f2p player to own land in order to build my own house, it's not my concern to get access to a house that belong to some1 else... also u didn't answer my question can a clan leader own land w/o paying any real life cash yes or no? because if I decide to create a guild & gather my guild members to build a castle can I do it or there is no way other than paying for premium account services?

Yes they can get a house like any other f2p account, by buying patron off the ah or from another player.

adrockcafe
04-03-2014, 08:24 PM
Wooooooooooooooooooooot! I'm so excited that it's almost here! Between waiting for ArcheAge and waiting for Spritz I have some very serious, deeply seeded pathology going on like for realzies:

http://www.technobuffalo.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/Shut-Up-And-Take-My-Money.jpg

Kuro1n
04-03-2014, 08:43 PM

So... like PLEX (in EVE Online)?

Neva
04-03-2014, 08:56 PM
Thanks for the information, can't wait for beta. :)

Ryuna
04-03-2014, 09:15 PM
Thanks for the FAQ thread! Helps all the newbies like me! :)

Aghorelia
04-03-2014, 11:24 PM
Thanks for the quick translation!

No problem : )

Lapex
04-04-2014, 02:20 AM
I love the fact that since the fourms been released so much information has been given out from TrionWorlds and all the Q n' As and the live streams has helped answer the questions of the community. Thank you. But I really hope that even when the game has been fully released we will continue getting the Q & As from TrionWorlds about future updates ECT because i really enjoy sitting down and watching the Twitch Stream, if anyone hasn't seen it yet i really do advice you go and take a look today as they're doing one about Archeage and Defiance.

Thanks - Lapex

Link to Twitch Stream - http://www.twitch.tv/trionworlds

seraphial
04-04-2014, 02:31 AM
Thanks for the clearing up the information Scapes, glad to see TRION is taking the feelings of the community on board.

http://i.imgur.com/knOWKWB.png?

Kit7ycat
04-04-2014, 02:49 AM
Thanks for all the info, has cleared up some questions i had, looking forward to more news in the future and for the Beta when it starts.

So very Excited about this game! =D

starviper111
04-04-2014, 05:19 AM
I heard a rumor that you want to add a new type of ship into Archeage which is called Ghost Ship and it should be appearing occasionally on the map and the one that will destroy the ship will have an opportunity to get a buildplan to craft one. And i understood that it should have the ability to dive. Is this for real ?

reighnman
04-04-2014, 05:50 AM
Another thing to remember is you can get some friends and camp someones house 24/7 till they move out ;)

Will
04-04-2014, 07:37 AM
OHHHHH!! VERY VERY !!! go go Alpha :)

Bobosauras
04-04-2014, 08:12 AM
I am a little confused with houses. To build a house you need to buy patron membership?

reighnman
04-04-2014, 08:19 AM
I am a little confused with houses. To build a house you need to buy patron membership?

In order to have a house you need to buy patron (either in-game currency or real money) or pay for the premium subscription (monthly sub).

Bobosauras
04-04-2014, 08:21 AM
ty for the fast answer.

rpgmaniac
04-04-2014, 01:07 PM
In order to have a house you need to buy patron (either in-game currency or real money) or pay for the premium subscription (monthly sub).

With few words u must pay "real money" in order to own land to build something or to let some donator to rip u off & get all your in game money that's the 2 options f2p players have, that's how f2p this game is.

reighnman
04-04-2014, 01:15 PM
Sounds good to me!

Hatchu
04-04-2014, 02:46 PM
Question about houses: Can you actually purchase a bigger portion of land without buying a bigger house, or is the size of the land you get based on the size of the house?

P.S.: Really HYPED about this game! :D

rodde
04-04-2014, 03:58 PM
I feel as though putting the owning land aspect of the game behind a pay wall significantly decreases the "sandbox" part of the game as owning land seems to be relatively necessary at least long term. I understand they need to make money but I wish they had used a more straightforward F2P model such as selling purely cosmetic items.

Although, the fact they are using a subscription system similar to EVE and allowing you to buy it in-game from players does help a little bit. I guess I'll have to see how it turns out.

as scapes said, if you did not already play the game, you cannot understand how vital it is to limit the number of people who can own land. the space allocated for construction is very limited, so presence of a system that would at least prevent abusing the f2p model and claiming numerous land pieces with multiple account is crucial.

also keep in mind that you can still benefit from a house or farm if you are in a guild and one of your guildmates possesses one.

a good measure to get everyone to benefit from a house in guild would be to implement a tax system inside the guild. (i'm not speaking about an in game system, but rather a treasury founded by the players in the same guild). everyone would pay a certain weekly amount of gold in order to maintain a house (or several houses) that can be used by all the members.

rodde
04-04-2014, 03:59 PM
i have a question: what about scarecrows? same system as houses?

fido9dido
04-04-2014, 05:55 PM
UPDATE:

Yes, this may reduce the chance of " malicious users". However

UPDATE:

By doing this, you are increasing the chance of "malicious users" again, because they will be able to buy Patron pass by using bots to farm ingame currency to buy it without an effort and do whatever they are doing. -_-
Correct me if i'm wrong.

rpgmaniac
04-04-2014, 06:50 PM
Yes, this may reduce the chance of " malicious users". However

By doing this, you are increasing the chance of "malicious users" again, because they will be able to buy Patron pass by using bots to farm ingame currency to buy it without an effort and do whatever they are doing. -_-
Correct me if i'm wrong.

They could do something very simple & seriously don't require to be an expert at nuclear physics & a genius to figure out your self simply add a quest that can be start only after u get a few lvl's & the reward would be this patron thing that allow u to own land that way the game would be "true f2p" not like now... & also that way it won't be easy for those who want to exploit the f2p mode to create multiple accounts & reserve land all over the map because they must lvl a char & play with him for days in order to reach the requiring lvl u need to be in order to start this Q, simple isn't it? ~__~ that was the best solution & this solution doesn't have any "Tricks or Traps" like the method TRION decide to use now we must pay real life money or pay some donator crazy amount of gold in game in order to get one Patron from him both ways it's disadvantageous for f2p players so with few words f2p players r screwed.

Aelos
04-05-2014, 09:43 AM
a good measure to get everyone to benefit from a house in guild would be to implement a tax system inside the guild. (i'm not speaking about an in game system, but rather a treasury founded by the players in the same guild). everyone would pay a certain weekly amount of gold in order to maintain a house (or several houses) that can be used by all the members.

That is a great idea, but wouldn't it be better if it was an in-game system? I'm guessing that most likely guildmates won't pay for the upkeep and will lose the house(s). Or maybe when you get to a certain level when in a guild and have enough money to actually contriibute, you would have to pay the weekly taxes. Maybe this kind of backs up your point, but whatever. There's tons of thinking involved in owning/renting land unfortunately. :l

Darth Futuza
04-05-2014, 03:28 PM
So what advantages are there to having a house? Does this provide a significant edge for those with property vs. those without?

krallang
04-05-2014, 09:54 PM
Hello,

I was wondering if there would be any sort of guild alpha/beta signup for this game. We love Playing Rift but have quite a few people pumped for ArcheAge as well. Hardcore clans with dedicated members test quite a bit of content and can help fine tune both PvE and large scale PVP experiences. From all the testing I've done over the years I've found it more useful knowing that you'll have quality testers around you. Opposed to having various randoms thrown in who may or may not understand actual game-play or intended mechanics and not have the time to dedicate to gaming either.

Honestly if this game fails there are no other sandbox type PvP mmorpgs coming out in the near future. Please let us help!

Sincerely,

A humble member of Addiction

Sanith
04-06-2014, 05:19 AM
Great to get this updates makes the wait bearable :-D

Shiba
04-06-2014, 06:19 AM

Shiba
04-06-2014, 06:20 AM
http://www.archeagegame.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/questionmarkHeader.jpg

Alors que nous nous préparons à entrer dans ArcheAge Alpha , l'équipe a compilé dans la liste suivante les questions fréquemment posées ( ou comme il est plus communément appelé FAQ ) abordant un large éventail de sujets , nous avons été voir des fans sur les sites de fans et de nos propres forums . Y at-il une question importante que nous devrions ajouter ? Faites-nous le savoir dans le forum fil de discussion (http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?1128-Frequently-Asked-Questions-about-ArcheAge) !

ArcheAge : Foire aux questions ( Alpha édition )

PROPOS ET COMMENT JOUER

Qu'es-ce ArcheAge ?
ArcheAge est un jeu sandbox dans un monde ouvert différent de tout autre jeu disponible aujourd'hui en Occident . Dans ArcheAge vous pouvez : augmenter votre monture , vous frayer un chemin à travers un donjon , concevoir la meilleure armure dans le jeu, Construire une ferme ou une maison dans un monde ouvert , naviguer avec votre navire en haute mer pour effectuer du commerce aux ports étrangers, s'abattent dans le dirigeables et combattre d'autres joueurs pour le pillage , prendre possession d'une région pour votre guilde et se battre avec eux pour défendre votre territoire contre les guildes rivales , et beaucoup d'autres choses amusantes . Nous sommes ravis d'être en mesure d'apporter ArcheAge en Occident!

Quand puis-je jouer ?
Nous sommes impatients d'apporter ArcheAge dès que possible! Nous sommes sur le point de commencer notre phase de test Alpha , puis poursuivre en Beta avec le lancement à venir en 2014 . Inscrivez-vous pour la Beta (http://www.archeagegame.com/en/register/) et pour les dernières nouvelles de ArcheAge , garder un oeil sur nos forums et suivez-nous sur Twitter (http://www.twitter.com/archeage) ou Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/archeage) .

Qu'es-ce l'Alpha et Beta?
Le test privé Alpha 24/7 nous permet de valider à la fois le gameplay et la technologie tout en construisant la première communauté d'experts qui sont prêts à partager leurs expériences avec vous. ArcheAge aura une série d'événements bêta avant le lancement . Ces événements vous donneront une chance de voir le jeu et servira également comme un test de nos serveurs et les intégrations de services que nous avons fait entre ArcheAge et nos systèmes .

Comment puis-je entrer dans Alpha ?
La meilleure façon d'entrer dans Alpha est de participer positivement dans la communauté Trion Worlds ArcheAge et partager les nouvelles d'ArcheAge à venir cette année ! Nous sommes toujours à l'affût pour les gens qui démontrent leur volonté d'aider les autres joueurs en tournant leur intérêt pour le jeu en actions réelles .

Vous n'avez pas besoin d'avoir un site de fans ou d'un compte Twitch pour y contribuer non plus! Les gens dévoués qui font des messages utiles sur les forums ou sont prêts à apporter leur expertise en matière de jeu de notre wiki sont d'importants contributeurs à la création d'une communauté d' ArcheAge. En outre , il y aura des possibilités d'obtenir des invitations Alpha sur nos livestreams , forums et réseaux sociaux pour s'assurer que tout le monde a une chance . Par exemple, nous attribuons au hasard au plus fidèles spectateurs de nos lives des accès alpha pendant la diffusion de notre stream!

Vous aurez également besoin de vous assurer que vous êtes bien inscrit pour la Beta (http://www.archeagegame.com/en/register/) et à la Newletter (https://archeage.trionworlds.com/account/profile/edit-optins!input.action) pour ainsi obtenir les dernières informations et invitations .

Comment puis-je obtenir mon accès Beta?
Nous nous assurons qu'il y est plusieurs possibilités d'obtenir un accès Beta . Si vous êtes dans Alpha , vous êtes automatiquement inclus dans tous les événements bêta . Vous pouvez vous inscrire pour avoir une chance d'entrer dans un événement Beta à ArcheAge.TrionWorlds.com (https://archeage.trionworlds.com/account/account-summary.action) . Nous aurons également des concours sur nos forums , cadeaux sur nos canaux de médias sociaux , et plus! Il y aura beaucoup de façons pour les gens d'entrer dans les événements bêta . Vous ne voulez pas attendre votre accès Beta en laissant le hasard faire ? Nous proposerons également des packs de fondateurs qui donnera accès à des événements bêta en plus d'autres avantages d'être un fan de ArcheAge!

il y aura-t-il des packs fondateurs ?
Oui ! Nous annoncerons les détails de nos packs fondateurs dans les prochaines semaines . Packs Fondateur vous permettra d'accéder aux événements bêta ainsi que d'accorder certains avantages dans le jeu directement . Gardez un œil sur notre site Web à ArcheAgeGame.com (http://www.archeagegame.com/) et votre boite mail pour plus de détails !

Est ce qu'il y aura un programme de parrainage ( Abonnements VIP ) comme RIFT ?
Nous avons obtenu d'excellents commentaires de nos joueurs de RIFT sur l'inclusion du programme de parrainage . Il est important pour nous que , autant que possible, des avantages abonnés s'ajoutent pour votre plus grand plaisir , mais ne sont pas tenus de jouer le jeu . Nous adoptons l'idée même de " No Tricks , pas de pièges " tout comme RIFT , tout en équilibrant les préoccupations uniques d'un jeu sandbox monde ouvert ! Pour les joueurs qui veulent obtenir un peu plus sur le jeu , ou qui souhaitent soutenir Trion Worlds , le programme de parrainage sera disponible . Pour ceux qui souhaitent obtenir des avantages VIP tout en restant libre , nous espérons également soutenir cette idée et de gagner un statut "Patron" par des méthodes similaires à la façon dont fonctionne REX dans RIFT (http://community.riftgame.com/en/2013/05/28/walking-through-rex-gifting-in-rift-free-to-play/). Nous annoncerons les détails dans les semaines à venir !

MODIFICATIONS ET LOCALISATION RÉGIONAUX

Quel contrôle Trion Worlds a sur ​​le développement de ArcheAge pour l'Occident ?
Trion Worlds est l'éditeur de ArcheAge en Occident et nous interagissons étroitement avec XL Games, le développeur de ArcheAge basée en Corée du Sud , afin de s'assurer que nous publions un jeu qui est fidèle à la promesse du sandbox dans un monde ouvert , nous avons tous attendu si patiemment . Nous travaillons avec XL Games pour comprendre les nouvelles fonctionnalités qui ce sont ajoutées à ArcheAge à l'Est afin de déterminer la façon dont ils seront acceptés dans nos régions. XL Games a été fantastique dans l'écoute des nos commentaires du mieux qu'ils le peuvent. Dans les situations où une fonction est ajoutée et qui ne nous semble pas approprié pour notre public , nous travaillons avec XL Games afin de modifier ou de supprimer cette fonctionnalité de notre version .

Qu'est-ce que la «localisation» signifie dans ArcheAge ?
La localisation de ArcheAge implique plus que la simple traduction du coréen en anglais , français et allemand ! Il s'agit aussi de peaufiner le contenu et de veiller à ce que la tradition et les plaisanteries sont appropriés pour le public occidental . Certaines des blagues qui font sens en Corée ne se traduisent pas bien pour le public occidental , nous devont les régler afin de maintenir l'humour adéquat . L'un des défis avec la localisation du coréen est que la structure de la langue est très différente de l'anglais , le français ou l'allemand . Le jeu est localisé en anglais d'abord, puis le texte modifié est traduit en français et en allemand . Il rend l'ensemble du processus de traduction plus long , mais le résultat est tellement mieux !

Comment Trion Worlds peut-il choisir les objets mis en vente dans la boutique?
Nous travaillons en étroite collaboration avec XL Games pour comprendre les impacts des différents articles qui sont sur le magasin en Corée afin que nous puissions nous assurer que le contenu d'articles de magasin optionnel respecte notre engagement " No Tricks , pas de pièges ", notre vision du free-to -play . Comme le jeu est nouveau , il n'y aura pas d'objets d'apprentissage rapide dans le magasin au moment du lancement , comme on peut le voir dans nos autres jeux free-to-play . Il est important pour nous que les articles vendus dans la boutique ne soit pas indispensables pour profiter du jeu.

Trion Worlds va-t-il inclure tous les correctifs 1.0 sur les changements de la version coréenne de ArcheAge ?
Nous observons la façon dont les changements sont reçus dans d'autres régions , et nous travaillons avec XL Games pour s'assurer que nous adoptons les changements qui maintiennent l'accent sur les éléments de sandbox d'ArcheAge . Dans notre récent voyage en Corée , nous étions heureux d'être en mesure de parler avec les chefs de XL Games ainsi que quelques-uns des concepteurs de jeux ArcheAge sur les récents changements qu'ils ont fait . Certains de ces changements ont été apportés spécifiquement pour le marché de XL Games .

J'ai une question à propos de ArcheAge dans une autre région ou langue ! Pouvez-vous m'aider ?
Chaque éditeur gère le service de ArcheAge sur leur territoire en fonction de leurs besoins et les conversations entre cet éditeur et XL Games. Il n'est pas approprié pour nous de commenter sur les actions des autres éditeurs . Nous faisons que regarder ce que les autres éditeurs font et comment leurs communautés réagissent et nous aider à comprendre l'impact de leurs changements ; Nous comprenons également que les différentes communautés ont des besoins différents et des préférences . Nous continuons à travailler avec XL Games et de tirer parti de notre expérience pour assurer que nous avons la meilleure ArcheAge que nous pouvons pour le public occidental .

GAMEPLAY

Comment Trion Worlds voit la conception du jeu sur le logement et fermes ?
Le système de monde ouvert dans ArcheAge est une fonction sandbox convaincante que nous sommes très heureux d'avoir dans le jeu . Parce que le logement est non instancié , il doit y avoir un équilibre entre la terre et les joueurs qui souhaitent placer des fermes et des maisons disponibles . ArcheAge sera free-to- play et , en tant que tel , aura une variété de joueurs qui sont en concurrence directe pour la terre .

Par mesure de protection contre la création de comptes multiples "FREE" revendiquant précieuses terres , la propriété de biens immobiliers est réservé pour les joueurs ayant payés au moment du lancement . Les joueurs gratuits sont encouragés à participer dans l'élaboration et l'agriculture en jeu , et pourront également utiliser à la fois le monde ouvert terrestre et les fermes et/ou maisons publiques d'amis qui leur donneront un accès à leur habitation. Rappelez-vous , tous les quartiers d'habitation ne sont pas marqués sur la carte , afin d'explorer un peu plus pour trouver les meilleurs endroits pour votre ferme et votre maison !

Il y a-t-il des restrictions sur les classes ou l'équipement ?
Il n'y a pas de limites sur la façon dont vous mixez et arrangez les différentes écoles ; vous pouvez choisir vos écoles par goût , ou pour maximiser une certaine attaque ou le type de défense . Au niveau dix , vous serez en mesure de sélectionner trois écoles différentes sur une liste de dix choix possibles. Si vous voulez être un assassin / guerrier / mage qui lance des boules de feu et puis saute hors de portée pour jeter un autre boule de feu - ou se faufiler vers votre ennemi pour le poignarder dans le dos - vous pouvez construire votre classe de cette façon!

Avec le mélange et l'arrangement de classes , vous pouvez également mélanger les pièces d'équipement. Rien n'empêche un mage de porter l'armure de plaque , ou un Tank de porter du tissu ! Il existe différentees stats pour tissu, cuir , et l'armure de plaque - et chaque type d'armure a différents bonus d'ensemble - alors choisissez l'armure qui convient le mieux à votre style de jeu .

Comment Trion Worlds prévoient de gérer les bots dans ArcheAge ?
Nous prévoyons la manipulation des robots très similaires à la façon dont nous les traitons dans nos autres jeux . Nous avons construit un arsenal d'outils pour gérer les bots et autres formes de jeu négatif ou d'exploitation . Notre plate-forme a les meilleures analyses , les alertes et les processus de soutien à la clientèle pour aider à faire en sorte que nos jeux sont aussi proches que possible sans bot . Comme le jeu est intégré sur notre plate-forme (NDLR:Glyph) , ArcheAge bénéficiera de tous les processus de bot d'arrêt que vous avez vu dans RIFT et Defiance .

Par exemple, lorsque ces processus ont été mis en œuvre dans RIFT , plus de 50.000 comptes de bots ont été interdits dans la première vague , après quoi les bots ont diminué rapidement . Depuis lors , nous avons supprimé des centaines de milliers de comptes de bots au fil du temps , et de continuer à surveillez de près les points négatifs d'exploitation du jeu.

PROCHAINES ÉTAPES

Je suis excité à l'idée de jouer à ArcheAge! Que dois-je faire?
C'est très bien, nous aussi! Si vous ne l''avez pas encore fait, inscrivez-vous à la Beta (http://www.archeagegame.com/en/register/) et à la Newletter (https://archeage.trionworlds.com/account/profile/edit-optins!input.action) pour être informé des dernières informations, et de rejoindre les forums officiels (http://forums.archeagegame.com/) et de vous présenter à la communauté (http://forums.archeagegame.com/forumdisplay.php?20-Introductions) d'ArcheAge!

Discuter de cet article sur le forum. (http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?1128-Frequently-Asked-Questions-about-ArcheAge)

thx mister googltrad

Josh the Wizard
04-06-2014, 06:43 AM
I'm so hyped to play the english version.. thanks for making this come to Europe! I'm afraid I can't run it "that" smoothly, since my GFX card is not the best on BUT I'll be buying a SAPPHIRE TECHNOLOGY Toxic R9 270X w/ Boost (UEFI) - 2 GB GDDR5 with a Corsair CX600W V2 80PLUS. I'm even more pumped to finally play this on max settings and other games aswell!

King regards, Josh the Wizard.

0Authority
04-06-2014, 07:26 AM
Are we going to have GMs in the game?

reighnman
04-06-2014, 07:28 AM
Are we going to have GMs in the game?

Yes and they will be Trion employees. There is an official answer somewhere around here.

0Authority
04-06-2014, 11:09 AM
Yes and they will be Trion employees. There is an official answer somewhere around here.

Excellent.

One more question.

Any options for a subscription? I know it is F2P but I would like the option to contribute monthly and receive "special" awards as a veteran.

Wolfman
04-06-2014, 10:03 PM
So the only way to claim land is by paying for it? Sorry i'm a little confused. The only way to build your house/farm is on claimed land right? and if the only to claim is by paying for it? Doesn't that make things a little unfair for free players?

If i'm wrong please correct me, I don't really understand.

Thanks

Hatchu
04-06-2014, 10:21 PM
So the only way to claim land is by paying for it? Sorry i'm a little confused. The only way to build your house/farm is on claimed land right? and if the only to claim is by paying for it? Doesn't that make things a little unfair for free players?

If i'm wrong please correct me, I don't really understand.

Thanks

The only way to have your own land is to hold the patron status. You get the patron status by buying it with real money or by being a premium member. However you can also get the Patron status by purchasing a certain item with ingame money and via some quests. Hope this helps sort things out.

Wolfman
04-06-2014, 10:32 PM
Thanks man.:)

Dotti
04-07-2014, 02:24 AM
Question about houses: Can you actually purchase a bigger portion of land without buying a bigger house, or is the size of the land you get based on the size of the house?

P.S.: Really HYPED about this game! :D

You dont purchase land - you just claim it if you have a scarecrow (completed the quest for it) or have purchased the plans for the house on mirage island (open to everybody).

Both scarecrows have different footprints - the smaller one is 8x8 the large one is 16x16. The footprint of houses varies, larger ones need a larger footprint. All this assumes that you find a piece of land that has building permission (you cannot just place them anywhere) and the free space is large enough to fit what you are trying to build.

Once you place the house foundations (and pay rent immediately) you can take your time to gather the resources to complete the building.

I think thats about it.

Soulxreaver
04-07-2014, 04:25 AM
Will it be allowed to stream via Twitch or load up Videos via Youtube in Alpha or Beta?

Senichiro
04-07-2014, 05:01 AM
Free to play is good :) i love that update

Senichiro
04-07-2014, 05:03 AM
if i get a key i do much of livestreams everyday *___* if its allowed to me ._.

koyia
04-07-2014, 12:07 PM
It is going to be more acuatic combats apart of pirates and the kraken?

Xuefeng
04-07-2014, 12:29 PM
I feel better informed now reading this. ^^ Also had a question about the Housing... Will races be able to get say blue prints for different house designs? Ive seen western and eastern houses but will races be locked on types?

Clavicula
04-07-2014, 01:40 PM
I feel better informed now reading this. ^^ Also had a question about the Housing... Will races be able to get say blue prints for different house designs? Ive seen western and eastern houses but will races be locked on types?

yes, you can get any house you want.
there is diference between size, rent price, and resourses for building.
most comon is small house (asian and european style)
there is fermers hause, with big land for your plnats and trees or animals.
and big houses - thats mostly for guilds or families.
in north continent you (guild) can build castles and turrets and staff.
(sorry for my bed english)

Legion
04-07-2014, 02:36 PM

You can see how they looks in Mirage and all items which you are buying for Delphic stars is unlocked to any races. Houses, Ships, horses and other

Atena
04-07-2014, 11:16 PM
You guys can add Xsolla (http://www.xsolla.com/) as a method of payment... it accept every payment method!

HiMyNameIsKriss
04-08-2014, 02:39 AM
Will it be allowed to stream via Twitch or load up Videos via Youtube in Alpha or Beta?

if i get a key i do much of livestreams everyday *___* if its allowed to me ._.

I'm pretty sure that streaming by third party is not allowed at the moment. :(

Dotti
04-08-2014, 04:48 AM
They have already stated that alpha will be under NDA but beta will not. So no streaming the alpha version and just wait for CBT.

Hercamo
04-08-2014, 07:43 AM
thanks for providing game data will wait more information

Kazhamania
04-08-2014, 08:46 AM
Find the french translation here / Vous pouvez trouver la traduction française ici : http://archeage.game-guide.fr/faq-archeage/

Noobzilla (Baramos)
04-08-2014, 09:06 AM
Yay for updates, thanks for the info <3

Noobzilla (Baramos)
04-08-2014, 09:08 AM

I haven't read anything official, but considering that they allow Streaming/YouTube videos for the rest of their products, including Trove which is in Alpha, I would guess yes for when it hits beta testing.

Xuefeng
04-08-2014, 09:28 AM
Ah thank you so much for that and it sounded just fine to me no worries ^^

Toy Fuzion
04-08-2014, 09:35 AM
Are there any neutral areas for both factions to socialize without fighting? I noticed in videos it looks like Mirage island is a place that both factions go. Can they intermingle together there if they know the languages?

Dotti
04-08-2014, 11:03 AM
Are there any neutral areas for both factions to socialize without fighting? I noticed in videos it looks like Mirage island is a place that both factions go. Can they intermingle together there if they know the languages?

Yes they can.

Scubast3v33
04-08-2014, 12:43 PM
Will PayPal be a payment option for paying for subscription?

Fin Inity
04-10-2014, 05:36 AM
I apologize if this question has been answered already, but I've been looking for it and cannot find it.

Will there be an option to be PvE only? Or is PvP inevitable? It looks like a lot of it is PvP based, with castle sieges and naval battles, but PvP gets my blood pressure up a little higher than the healthy zone haha. I've always enjoyed the scenery and killing npcs in games. Is this possible or will I inevitably be "ganked" by other players while I'm out exploring the beautiful world you have created?

Legion
04-10-2014, 05:44 AM
I apologize if this question has been answered already, but I've been looking for it and cannot find it.

Will there be an option to be PvE only? Or is PvP inevitable? It looks like a lot of it is PvP based, with castle sieges and naval battles, but PvP gets my blood pressure up a little higher than the healthy zone haha. I've always enjoyed the scenery and killing npcs in games. Is this possible or will I inevitably be "ganked" by other players while I'm out exploring the beautiful world you have created?
In zones higher than 30+ level you'll be ganked =]

Dotti
04-10-2014, 09:58 AM

Even the 30+ zones are not at war continously, there are peacetimes when you can trade or quest in peace. BUT I dont think you will be able to avoid PVP permanently. Archeage is a game where you will need friends. Join a guild and I am sure you will find your way eventually.

Radin
04-10-2014, 06:14 PM
Interesting gameplay, cant wait till it released

Isilde
04-11-2014, 08:03 AM
Thanks for the FAQ. It's nice to have the info and updates in a nice tidy package.

Zer0
04-12-2014, 08:43 AM
I have a couple of questions, abilities are weapon-locked, right? For example,I can't use magic with a two-handed sword.
How much will the patron program cost?
Thank you for answering :3

kacuk
04-12-2014, 01:02 PM
I have a couple of questions, abilities are weapon-locked, right? For example,I can't use magic with a two-handed sword.
How much will the patron program cost?
Thank you for answering :3
you can use magic :D with a two-handed sword :D

germane
04-12-2014, 08:47 PM
Why is there no rabbit mount?

Legion
04-13-2014, 07:25 AM

No =]

BeeBlaze
04-13-2014, 09:14 AM
Hey peeps! Wanted to ask some Beta related questions!

1) Will there be a US server and EU server for beta?

2) If there was only US version of the beta and I bought a founder's pack can I later on get the same rewards when I switch to the EU server?

Cheers! :)

Neromi
04-13-2014, 10:06 AM
Are there dyes in the game?

Chunacouture
04-13-2014, 10:47 PM
yes there are dyes, and alot of colours to choose from.

Neromi
04-13-2014, 11:15 PM
Thank you :)

Chunacouture
04-13-2014, 11:17 PM
your welcome.

Darth Futuza
04-14-2014, 01:12 AM
Why does race matter? (Other than appearance).

VMBarbosa
04-14-2014, 01:20 AM
Why does race matter? (Other than appearance).

Depending on what race you pick depends on what faction you are.
The Elves-West faction
The Nuians-West faction
The Firrans-East faction
The Harani -East faction
There are different racials (skills) depending on what race you are, although they are not game changing but the Firrans definitely have the most useful. Each race also has it own mount (you can get another race's mount though, just need to buy it). Western faction races start on a different continent than eastern faction races do.

VMBarbosa
04-14-2014, 01:22 AM

There's a Yatta mount. It's sort of like a 2 legged bunny that can jump huge distances. Guess it's more like a kangaroo though..

VMBarbosa
04-14-2014, 01:24 AM
Hey peeps! Wanted to ask some Beta related questions!

1) Will there be a US server and EU server for beta?

2) If there was only US version of the beta and I bought a founder's pack can I later on get the same rewards when I switch to the EU server?

Cheers! :)

1) Not sure about this, currently there is only one alpha server and it's based in NA but from feedback from EU players their is no latency problems.
2) The founder pack should be linked to your account so yes.

Darth Futuza
04-14-2014, 01:26 AM
Depending on what race you pick depends on what faction you are.
The Elves-West faction
The Nuians-West faction
The Firrans-East faction
The Harani -East faction
There are different racials (skills) depending on what race you are, although they are not game changing but the Firrans definitely have the most useful. Each race also has it own mount (you can get another race's mount though, just need to buy it). Western faction races start on a different continent than eastern faction races do.
So basically if you are a Firran and want to spend time on the west continent, you will get PK'd a lot?

VMBarbosa
04-14-2014, 01:29 AM
So basically if you are a Firran and want to spend time on the west continent, you will get PK'd a lot?

Only if you enter zones that are in "War". These zones are usually level 30+. Or if you run around with your PvP on.

BeeBlaze
04-14-2014, 03:44 AM
1) Not sure about this, currently there is only one alpha server and it's based in NA but from feedback from EU players their is no latency problems.
2) The founder pack should be linked to your account so yes.

Ah, cheers mate :D. Was scared it's linked to server (the second question) rather than account bound

dzonis
04-14-2014, 05:57 AM
Hey,guys,i really like to know when i could play this game,cause i tired to wait,i was downloaded russian version,but they are blockin my region IP and i can't play... so when ~ release will show? :)

Stela
04-14-2014, 06:22 AM
Hey,guys,i really like to know when i could play this game,cause i tired to wait,i was downloaded russian version,but they are blockin my region IP and i can't play... so when ~ release will show? :)

No one knows yet. They are still in Alpha testing phase just now & this is what they have planned: http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?786-ArcheAge-Community-Q-amp-A-and-Alpha-Invite-Giveaway&p=10193#post10193

So, still a bit of time before everyone from NA & EU can play this Global version. :/

Stela
04-14-2014, 07:34 AM
Only if you enter zones that are in "War". These zones are usually level 30+. Or if you run around with your PvP on.

Also, with regard to similar concerns, Scapes has said pvp is avoidable in many areas: http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?93-PVE-server&p=1278&viewfull=1#post1278

In another reply, he also said that someone who wanted to play exclusively pve only, is not only thought to be viable, but that they'd tested it out & found it to be viable. So I think that this game will appeal to a wide range of play styles & huge mish mash of a community really enjoying themselves! no matter if you're a mish or a mash! :)

Elec
04-14-2014, 03:50 PM
TL;DR: what this guy said (http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?1128-Frequently-Asked-Questions-about-ArcheAge&p=16675&viewfull=1#post16675)

I think the payment model will work out well, I don't see it as "money grabbing" at all. It's an attempt to make owning land worth while

Yes, using real money to get in-game bonuses is worthwhile.

you'll just have to work hard to obtain the in game money to purchase this "Patron Pass".

And thats a problem because read what i just said.

It's showing dedication in a way, not only does it make owning land actually worth while and more valuable but it discourages people making several accounts and claiming land they they may never use.

You know what else would discourage people making several account and claiming land they they may never use? High level restriction.
But it is out of question since being a m̶a̶s̶o̶c̶h̶i̶s̶t dedicated player works too.

We're also planning on making it so that players can purchase a Patron Pass item which can be traded in-game, allowing an economy between Patron status time and in-game goods to flourish.
hahaha... HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH. You mean a situation where gold value extremely drops because of rich kids that will have tons of gold from selling premium? ♥♥♥♥ing Blizzard failed at pushing real money auction house, wanna try your luck?
Don't hold back, make a NPC that sells items for real money.

Make it F2P or S2P i don't care, but if you claim your game to be free and then favor people spending real money it is not free.
You can make owning private area paid in real money but anything else cuts the line.

Berg
04-14-2014, 07:47 PM
when I can buy founder pack?

g3ar
04-15-2014, 02:46 AM
You cannot buy pack yet, they said in coming weeks

Dade334
04-16-2014, 05:11 AM
TL;DR: what this guy said (http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?1128-Frequently-Asked-Questions-about-ArcheAge&p=16675&viewfull=1#post16675)

Yes, using real money to get in-game bonuses is worthwhile.

I guess I am not following on what you consider free play, I have not seen a game yet that sports a F2P title but does not have some sort of market place to use real money. My worry is giving players access to portions of the game that they do not have to pay money for. Housing being one, since there is only a certain number of spots F2P players would create 100 free accounts and just start dropping plots everywhere. Or the idea of having unlimited gold on a F2P character, that would give rise to macro farming multiple accounts, they could then pool gold for gold sellers, or worse buying up valued items from the market and reselling at a premium.

I would hate to see a blizz auction house where the option to use real money to used, but really all auction houses are money based if the person buying is willing to go to a gold farming site to purchase gold. And with tons of free bots running with unlimited space, they would have tons of it for cheap.

I believe there is a free to play aspect to the game, but it is meant to be limiting. Consider for housing on a F2P account you have the option to use guild housing or setup a family house with a player who pays for housing abilities.

Kiana
04-16-2014, 11:02 AM
Are you going to add sliders to adjust the characters body shape and size?

Zer0
04-16-2014, 11:34 AM
Awesome! Thanks!

Johnsilver69
04-16-2014, 02:39 PM
Hmm ok. I'm an oldie here so in my time it was called a subsciption or free to play. This Patron pass doesen't really say much. Tho i saw it in Rift i never figured out what it is. You say it will stop people from exploiding free accounts but whats to stop em from getting this Patron pass on multiple accounts?

So is there a version of this so called patron pass system that will give me like monthly credits automatically? If not i don't get the point of paying for monthly sub if you can at any given time buy an item for it and then buy land or whatever. Do i miss other perks that come with the patron system perhaps? Bit confused here tho i played mmorpg's since early 2000.

The good old days with a simple subscription. The only fair way for all. And do i feel quilty for perks the free players don't get? Of course not. I'ts my money that payes for there free time :)

Kiahoga
04-17-2014, 10:41 PM

hahaha... HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH. You mean a situation where gold value extremely drops because of rich kids that will have tons of gold from selling premium? ♥♥♥♥ing Blizzard failed at pushing real money auction house, wanna try your luck?
Don't hold back, make a NPC that sells items for real money.

Well that because unlike Eve, and Rift which sell a monthly sub you can sell and believe me from playing rift and for awhile i was buying a rex a month the price fluctuated between 950 to 1200gold for a rex mainly depending on how many were on the market. Overall it was a good thing if for no other reason than it was a virtual dagger to the heart of the 3rd party gold sellers. Guess what no where in the game was a vendor that sold something obtainable in the game for just credits

Now we have what Blizzard tried to do was take a cut of the money that originally a small percentage of the population was getting selling items on 3rd party auction sites. And they could never get it to run right anyway.

I can understand that you dont like f2p I could feel that in your reply but when you spout uniformed hogwash I feel the need to point facts out to a person who obviously didnt even try to find out for himself.

Scubast3v33
04-18-2014, 09:46 AM
Hello Scapes,My question is do you have any news about the Pirate faction that we don't know yet?
Also another thing I'm trying get into Live streaming on Twitch. I love get an Alpha invite so I can start streaming, but I know there's other streamers that probably ask the same thing and I understand if I don't get one. I'll look forward to closed beta if I don't get the Alpha invite. This will be my first Live stream and love to have Archeage as my first game to live stream. Even if you don't read this thank you for your time anyway Scapes.

Darth Futuza
04-18-2014, 10:19 AM
Hmm ok. I'm an oldie here so in my time it was called a subsciption or free to play. This Patron pass doesen't really say much. Tho i saw it in Rift i never figured out what it is. You say it will stop people from exploiding free accounts but whats to stop em from getting this Patron pass on multiple accounts?

So is there a version of this so called patron pass system that will give me like monthly credits automatically? If not i don't get the point of paying for monthly sub if you can at any given time buy an item for it and then buy land or whatever. Do i miss other perks that come with the patron system perhaps? Bit confused here tho i played mmorpg's since early 2000.

The good old days with a simple subscription. The only fair way for all. And do i feel quilty for perks the free players don't get? Of course not. I'ts my money that payes for there free time :)
The difference is that it is not worth paying the Patron fee for each account since gold farmers/bots only exist if they can make a positive income, having to actual spend money on the game, prevents this from them having interest in the game since it isn't profitable, etc...

surfnskate1147
04-18-2014, 07:16 PM
Yeah really nice information there, thank you for sharing this. Now i personally cleared some stuff up in my mind.

surfnskate1147
04-18-2014, 07:18 PM
Nice, the more official data the better

surfnskate1147
04-18-2014, 07:18 PM
Awesome! Thanks

surfnskate1147
04-18-2014, 07:19 PM
I have no clue as to what to put for a signature, really no idea. Maybe one day I'll have something to put as a signature. Oh, I guess I could say I like anime.

Daeron_Black
04-20-2014, 09:12 AM
Are you gonna give acess to the beta randomly??

cjacobson2011
04-20-2014, 10:03 PM
does trion have an expected release date for beta or for actual game yet?

Enzeru
04-20-2014, 10:13 PM
does trion have an expected release date for beta or for actual game yet?

They've only said that the game will be released this year. No set date.

Clavicula
04-21-2014, 12:09 PM
guys any date from streams about anything?

dariongento
04-21-2014, 04:31 PM
When the hell is this coming out in the west? It's been out for a year already, and there still isn't western open beta. At least offer the founders packs already. Imagine how much money they'd get from selling beta entry in founder packs right now.

NhiFayte
04-21-2014, 11:00 PM
>< can't wait to play!

VMBarbosa
04-21-2014, 11:13 PM
guys any date from streams about anything?

Founder's Packs confirmed for being "sooner than you think." (99% sure it'll be this week). They will most likely announce it during this Trion AA Stream on Thursday,

YmoN
04-22-2014, 04:56 AM
Can you tell me why are you calling this game f2p where actually you have to buy premium account to do anything? You can only hit lvl 50 without premium and that's it. Run with silly weapon and armor coz you won't be able to craft better without premium account. Don't call it f2p please.

zOxigen
04-22-2014, 05:28 AM
f2p cuz you dont need to pay for hit max level and do the actual progress, above that you can buy premium, but dont need to pay for play

-Internal-Paradox-
04-22-2014, 07:29 AM
How much will the founders packs cost? Is it one initial payment? Not over months...

kiloran7
04-22-2014, 09:42 AM
Founders packs typically help contribute toward gaining more funds for the games development you can purchase the pack as much as you want it can definetly be a one time purchase however i will say that the game will only allow you into "beta weekend events" something i personally dont agree with but i wanted to answer your question. The packs usually have a couple variations worth diffrent prices, you will keep the items in the pack even after the alpha and beta wipe thats comeing later this year after the game goes live. As for priceing trion has not released a price model as of yet so you will have to wait to find that out.

Sorry i couldnt be more helpful have a good day though o/ .

Tazdrago
04-22-2014, 09:45 AM
Has anyone out side of the US and not a streamer got an alpha key?

Zonrath
04-22-2014, 09:56 AM
I really like the fact that you need patron to claim land but I have a question about it. What happens if say hypothetically you are a patron claim some land and then later on are unable to get patron status but keep playing. Do you lose the claimed land or what? sorry if I have missed this somewhere. Just curious. Thanks

Gundam_Man
04-22-2014, 05:15 PM
actually the premium accounts only affect the ability to build houses and thats as far as it goes but trion has yet to say whether how much LP regen you get but regardless you can do everything and build everything with our the account also if you didn't know they said premium will be purchasable with in-game means

Gundam_Man
04-22-2014, 05:17 PM
me to i wonder how Trion will answer this would you loose your house or a massive increase with taxes but for me what would be the degree of difficulty for getting a premium account using only in-game method will it be gold or gilda stars

Ortw1n
04-24-2014, 01:09 PM
I like this! Worrying about the free to play characters though. Will this give a disatvantage to players who didn't unlock the pay to play characters?

Fearz
04-24-2014, 10:55 PM
Will there be full restart after beta test? And can i buy 4-days head start without access to beta test?

YmoN
04-25-2014, 12:52 AM
I like this! Worrying about the free to play characters though. Will this give a disatvantage to players who didn't unlock the pay to play characters?
Yes, it's a big disadvantage coz you are not able to craft anything. You are not getting enough labor points needed to do everything in game.
Without premium account you can hit lvl 50 and run around with your rubbish gear getting killed easily. So I won't call this game f2p coz it's not. You have to pay if you want to play on the same level.

Niobe
04-25-2014, 07:07 AM
Even the 30+ zones are not at war continously, there are peacetimes when you can trade or quest in peace. BUT I dont think you will be able to avoid PVP permanently. Archeage is a game where you will need friends. Join a guild and I am sure you will find your way eventually.

That is really too bad. I would have loved to try out this game, but don't want to be forced into pvp or traveling in groups.

IceD
04-25-2014, 12:44 PM
Wait, wait, wait. People complaining they won't be able to play an mmorpg, cause they are forced to play together with other people?

I seriously think something's wrong with the playerbase nowadays.

BrunoLmG
04-25-2014, 01:29 PM
Yes they will restart the server after the beta and no you cant buy a 4-day head start without access to beta test

Medivah
04-26-2014, 01:42 PM
Is there some place we can get the sound track.. Music in the game is really nice.

welshtony
04-30-2014, 01:16 AM
Nice 1 on having a good FAQ but there is 1 very important one I think that should be there.

Whats the minimum specs that will be needed to run this game?

TBH that is the only thing that is stopping me from purchasing a founder pack right now.
I would like to know if my PC will run the game. It runs most things I chuck at it but at the same time its a few years old so no idea.

Blazzin
04-30-2014, 07:46 AM
Nice 1 on having a good FAQ but there is 1 very important one I think that should be there.

TBH that is the only thing that is stopping me from purchasing a founder pack right now.
I would like to know if my PC will run the game. It runs most things I chuck at it but at the same time its a few years old so no idea.

You can easily play this game even on older PC. U can google specs http://www.mmorpg.org.pl/news/zobacz/Koniec-spekulacji-oto-minimalne-i-rekomendowane-wymagania-ArcheAge

hoppystar
05-01-2014, 01:44 AM
Sorry if this has already been asked but what do they plan to do if say, you have a house and land but cannot log in for a while and cannot pay taxes? Will there be something like in Lord of the Rings Online where you can pay upkeep in advance or enable it so a member of your ingame family can pay it for you so you don't lose your land whilst you're away?

Goros
05-01-2014, 07:02 AM
Please clarify in the OP if Alpha servers will be wiped (ever, or multiple times) or if all characters will be transferred as-is to the test server when Alpha converts, or both, or neither.

Thanks

RainbAwPanda
05-03-2014, 10:10 AM
When Trion will fix other payment methods or add new to their only "credit card".

Yooma
05-03-2014, 11:53 AM

You have everything here: http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?3493-Guide-amp-FAQ-Pre-Beta-Can-you-run-AA!
You can even post your current rig and we'll let you know how wll it's gonna run the game :)

jasyaryar
05-03-2014, 03:40 PM
hello, has anyone thought about the impact that could have on the economy of the game, this measure for trading Patron passes? impact that could bring the result, for example someone with level 1 could be richer than someone with lvl 50 without Survey these items,can break the economie. i might not be a good idea that you have to pay patron state+ the weekly tax for having a farm& house, just tired ... Greetings!

Riviak
05-03-2014, 09:52 PM
Awesome! Much the same was done in Eve with the Pilot's License! Gives you a good reason to be savvy in the market! :)

Clavicula
05-04-2014, 06:29 AM
hey guys.
sorry i have no time to see all forums.
please, can anyone tell me, is there any date about anything?
from forums, or streams?
thank you and have a nice day :)

Shoy
05-04-2014, 12:36 PM
Does EXP rate will be exactly the same after open beta? Because I feel getting Lvl 50 is extremely simple

Gehco
05-05-2014, 03:18 AM
Big question from me,

realms of ArcheAge to come online. How will they be?

1.: If we buy a founder's Pack, will we get the headstart on a selected realm we had beta on, or the realm we pick?
2.: Roleplaying, the biggest word of many RPGs and I wonder, will we get a dedicated server for such? (sorry if answered, couldn't find any answer during the search). As well, do we know what the servers will be called/given to?¨

3.: Offer of founder's packs, when are they planned to expire?

Ami
05-07-2014, 11:17 PM
I just want to make sure I clearly understand how housing works:
I need to be patron to own land. ok. Can someone break into my house and mess things up, take them, or kill me and my friends? Or is permission required by me for all wishing to enter my house? Now must I keep up my patron status with a monthly sub or else my house will vanish? Or will it be in foreclosure? Or will it always be mine once I buy it no matter what the status of my account in the future? If the house I own does cease to be mine once I am no longer patron, what becomes of it? Will I get back the items in the house? If I resubb will the house revert to my ownership?

I am curious to potential buy into founder but just really hate when my cool toys are taken away from me so what to absolutely make sure I understand the housing model so there is no disappointment on either end.

FoxtheGinger
05-08-2014, 02:49 AM
thank you for detailed information

Dotti
05-08-2014, 04:53 AM
Does EXP rate will be exactly the same after open beta? Because I feel getting Lvl 50 is extremely simple

Getting to level 50 is just the tutorial. Then the game begins in earnest.

Azunyargh
05-08-2014, 11:35 AM
I just want to make sure I clearly understand how housing works:
I need to be patron to own land. ok. Can someone break into my house and mess things up, take them, or kill me and my friends? Or is permission required by me for all wishing to enter my house? Now must I keep up my patron status with a monthly sub or else my house will vanish? Or will it be in foreclosure? Or will it always be mine once I buy it no matter what the status of my account in the future? If the house I own does cease to be mine once I am no longer patron, what becomes of it? Will I get back the items in the house? If I resubb will the house revert to my ownership?

I am curious to potential buy into founder but just really hate when my cool toys are taken away from me so what to absolutely make sure I understand the housing model so there is no disappointment on either end.

Hi there.
First of all - house is your forever, since you buy it like "house project" - item which can place unbuild house on the ground with rmb. Actually it transforms into it, so you can only have once project or built/not built house with one project you have, but not lose both of them.
You can set privileges who can use house' equipment - anyone, family, guild. Anyway, no one but house owner can place/remove stuff inside. And about killing - doors works like equipment too, so if all enters are closed - only those who are allowed to can open them again. So, for example, if house is shared for family - when you're inside and already have closed any enter to it - nobody's able to kill you. But still - this works just with locations, which aren't safe by themselves (30+lvl) - opposite you're secured all the time, enemy can't hit you first.
You need to pay weekly tax for your house so it won't be destroyed. I'm not sure are you able to pay it after your patron expires, but this system grants you up to 2 weeks of delay to renew it.
About furniture - you can remove it anytime, so if your house is about to be destroyed - just keep it at warehouse/inventory as long as you need. The only stuff you always lose with destruction - resources, which are consumed to build the house.

Kahmal
05-08-2014, 03:59 PM
I know there has been a lot of talk about the whole PVPVE thing and i want to ask or really see what the DEVs think about this idea i had????

I have been playing AA for some time now since the founder pack was able to be bought or since i new it was able to be bought. So i don't know if any of your staff has seen SAO or Log Horizon but i know there are a lot of forums about the PVE and PVP stuff. I don't know how hard it would be but i do under stand that you are limited to the changes that can be made unless XLgame lets you. SO here is my suggestion which will make the game more immerse and i think will help the game be more appealing to a wider populous which mean more money for you. IF there was a way to have items that would summon a world boss type fight no need for more dungeons and raids. More toward the effect of crafting an item or random drop from mobs that allows adventures to summon a boss in a certain part of the world may it be a pvp spot or not this is will bring a new way of doing things and not effect the PVP in the game. This is just a suggestion.

So the question is really could this be thing for our NA build or do think that this is just a high hope. I could only imagine how much this would revolutionize the MMORPG community.

Songtress
05-08-2014, 07:56 PM
That is a good question, if we're going to have RP SErvers, or at least advertise RP guilds and what not. I'd love to find one ( when the game goes live)

Fubles
05-09-2014, 11:04 AM
I also really hope for an RP server, most of our Rift RP guild (if not all) intend to venture on over to ArcheAge at launch!

Soren
05-09-2014, 12:14 PM
Hey all, I have a few question sthat hoepfully some of you might know the answer to.
1: What is the guild cap? I've heard various reports all the way from 200, 250+, to there being no cap at all
2: How exactly do factions work? Are they just alliances and is there a cap on how many guilds you can have in a faction?

SunHawk
05-09-2014, 04:33 PM
Hi Scapes,
Do you know if Archeage will have a Mac install?
(please say yes)

i2dv2da2dn
05-13-2014, 09:15 PM
I am growing fond of this game the more I read and watch about it.. But I do have a question is there anyway we can get like a quick test before I purchase the founder pack? What if I don't like it? Not that i am bashing on it before even trying it I am just saying that through experience with other mmo games.

deadq
05-14-2014, 04:40 PM
hey guys.
sorry i have no time to see all forums.
please, can anyone tell me, is there any date about anything?
from forums, or streams?
thank you and have a nice day :)

I too would like to know this.

syzmicke
05-16-2014, 03:23 AM
Will there be server's for the EU and NA or are they based in one country?

DANKY
05-18-2014, 05:24 AM
Are we getting Oceanic servers?

Bloodymaru
05-18-2014, 06:26 AM
Will there be server's for the EU and NA or are they based in one country?
they're seperated of that was your question.

Sagarrrr
05-18-2014, 08:45 AM
So to clear it up...F2P won't even be able to put down 4x4 or 16x16 farms? Not talking Patron or anything, just a standard F2P person...can they put farms/scarecrows or not?

Obsess
05-18-2014, 08:58 AM
So to clear it up...F2P won't even be able to put down 4x4 or 16x16 farms? Not talking Patron or anything, just a standard F2P person...can they put farms/scarecrows or not?

F2P ppl can't place their farms. Also if you place your farm while having patron status and you don't buy it for the next month you wont be able to pay taxes and you will loose your farm.
But you can always buy Patron Status for gold from other players (there will be tradeable item in cash shop that ppl can buy for € and sell for gold).

Laurent
05-18-2014, 10:21 AM
what happened to game server today ? can't login

Faulkner
05-18-2014, 10:27 AM
I can't log in as well.

heavymetalextreme
05-20-2014, 12:05 PM
I buy the Silver package, when to play the beta?

XxAlucardxX
05-20-2014, 12:50 PM
Really enjoy these updates! :)

Atomicles
05-20-2014, 06:44 PM
I think it's a decent way to prevent free accounts from claiming all the land, but it seems more like you're trying to make more money from the players. Which I can't blame you at all for doing. I think great games deserve to be payed.

Wouldn't the fact that the game requires an in-game tax to maintain the land be a good enough deterrent?

My biggest concern is that what your saying makes the world of Archeage seem so small that you can't even house all the players on any given server. I want a house. Heck, I wouldn't play the game if I couldn't get a house. But I don't want some house that's crowded around 50 other houses because there was nowhere else for us to build them. I really hope that's not the case.

white wolf
05-21-2014, 12:16 AM
Hello I want to know what language seeing everyone selected game

Meowsiku
05-21-2014, 10:04 AM
I'm having a discussion about this with my brother and we're confused on a few things. Is a F2P person able to set up a house or a mini farm? If not how long does 1 payment of Patron Status give you to use for buildings? How much does patron status cost? Is it possible to have a friend/guild mate purchase and allow someone else to build there? Is it possible to use gold or the in game currency to transfer into a small amount online money to save up for patron status? (something like what GW2 did) And last question, can I have a key?

jahlon
05-21-2014, 10:15 AM
no patron means you cant pay tax

not able to pay tax you cannot place anything

AopnD
05-27-2014, 08:40 AM
I have 2 questions about this game'
the first is when does the open beta comes out? (the free to play) or less expansive payment?.

the second question is about the housing system, will it be a way to do auto-pay for the taxes?
im a soldier, and there may be times i wouldnt be able to log in for a long period of time. so it may be a problem (BTW alot of my squad members are also
into this game and cant wait until it'll released)