PDA

View Full Version : Looking for eastern guild

King Lytahgus
11-06-2014, 08:08 AM
hello everyone how are you today hopefully you are well i am king lytahgus known ingame as yoko
i am looking for a guild that is relitively peaceful and not part of the whole everyone kill everyone
or the recent appearant trend everyone kill OT i play archeage to have fun not to wage war
just a few things to know about me

1. i dont kill greens i dont care who they are or what they have done its still murder and i will not abide by it

2. i will not uproot or steal from non-protected tree farms we are currently suffering from a land shortage and these people do what they can to get by and besides it is theft and i will not abide by it

aside from those two personal rules im a relitively friendly person and as you may have noticed by now english is not my strong suit but i do my best i know it may be a hopeless attempt but perhaps somewhere out there a peaceful guild exists so i wait and hope anyway thats my guild request done take care everyone hope you have a wonderful day

Mannis
11-06-2014, 08:14 AM
Best to reroll west.

Nothing good comes from the East.

LadyDeathra
11-06-2014, 08:24 AM
um....idk if your lost or naw...this server is for west. o.o yet you're looking for ppl in east..im confused..

Lindelle
11-06-2014, 08:48 AM
um....idk if your lost or naw...this server is for west. o.o yet you're looking for ppl in east..im confused..

Er... this Tahyang forum is for all members of Tahyang, east or west. If I'm understanding you correctly. Which I very much question. >_>

LadyDeathra
11-06-2014, 08:55 AM
hmmm odd...was told this is for west >.> shows i was lied to

Charleene
11-06-2014, 09:01 AM
I believe he is looking for an Eastern faction guild. You know, Firrans and Haranis? hehe

Here is the post with the list of guilds and their websites (if available and known about). Hope it helps! (http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?48897-Tahyang-Guild-Listing)