PDA

View Full Version : Castle Maintenance -- Marcala

Raaksa
11-06-2014, 10:57 AM
Curiously ...

I was cruising around exploring the castle that PB had erected -- love all the grape trees and such, gents, very pretty and potentially hindering if a mob of people ran through -- but, why in the hell were there some ten people whacking away at one of your placed towers/interior structures?

Is this a new 'training dummy' AFK technique with castles?

Impressive too that there was a Freedom Plaza set up as well. Lots of good logistics and effort to see all those things built up quickly like that.

Just curious what the logic there is. The tower was probably not fully complete-- had scaffolding, and yet, it was being slowly, very slowly, being destroyed. Nearly dropped a meteoroid to test reactions, changed my mind though.

Guess it must have been very late and people were sleepy, that one guard ran right by me once, and chased me off eventually. I had to resist the urge to chop all your grape trees down. Shame they hadn't harvested-- the wine I could have made with those.

Anyhow, cheers. Nice layout.

Celestian
11-06-2014, 11:02 AM
Misplacement, they probably were destroying it. I've seen it on 2 other castles.

Raaksa
11-06-2014, 11:04 AM
Misplacement, they probably were destroying it. I've seen it on 2 other castles.

It didn't quite look misplaced? but -- okay. Appreciate the response.

They certainly weren't going to bring it down 'fast' given the few bodies there. Hence my inquiry-- the rate would have taken easily an hour or more. Very odd. So many hit points.

I highly recommend anyone wanting grapes to drop by late at night. Quite the spread.