PDA

View Full Version : To Grievance

DeltaOne
11-06-2014, 12:41 PM
I stumbled on this post in the other thread and it is pretty much accurate. I will explain after the quote.

I was in the tunnels mining Anya during the castle rush. Phoenix Brigade rushed in, openly & without hesitation attacked ALL players mining. Red & Green in those tunnels. Then when Phoenix Brigade members got their butts handed to them, they cried to SSGT that Grievance was attacking them. SSGT swooped in to protect their ally & started this whole mess.

Next, Phoenix Brigade went back & forth egging on Grievance & SSGT/Rising On/Luniticos against each other. When the final castles dropped, the first people talking smack were Phoenix Brigade. I like the brazillians. I've helped them out many many times, & they have helped me out many many times in return. With that said, I hope that the Brazillians don't let their ego blind them to what's really happening. You guys won all the castles, you put in hard work & it paid off for you. Congrats.

Don't let losers like Phoenix Brigade instigate this war any further. If you do, you will find out the hard way that it will be:

Lunaticos / Rising On / SSGT

Vs

Grievance / the majority of western guilds you've pissed off / the entire pirate faction / SlayerZ / Cohilition / Purgatory / Bloodlust / Awaken / Omega Ascended / Mostly Harmless / Orb / Rekt / ZFZ / the list goes on forever...

It won't be the West selling out & joining the East. It will be all of the east, pirates, & most of the West ceasing fire on each other for the single goal of erasing you from the server. Phoenix Brigade will be the first ones, as they're basically a weak loud mouthed, small mewling kitten.

People will leave your alliance. People will reroll new guilds with new names. Your castle monopoly will be crushed, & for what? The Ego of a few? Because Phoenix Brigade - an ally that merely exists because they live off the scraps from your table - decided to start drama between SSGT & non BR western guilds?

The west should be united. Instead the desires of a few are manipulating the choices of the many. So sad really.

Many of you know that I am in Rising ON - but I'm putting this out there in case people didn't know. I personally reached out to Bloodlust during that whole "kraken" fiasco, because I saw that there was no point in having a 3-way battle over Kraken, so I eliminated it into 2. Because let's think about it, if RO didnt pair up with BL, it wouldve been RO vs. BL + Slayers +purg, etc - that doesnt help me, so I made the first move.

Why was this even necessary? - Well, besides Lunaticos, and the occasional SSGT, but RARELY phoenix brigade coming to help (and the times that they did help, Hell and Unphazable would lose their galleons over and over and cause more damage than actually help), this is beside the point.

So - when we saw that Slayers were much more organized than us for Kraken than our alliance, we made that deal with Bloodlust. Just getting this out of the way.

Now about Auroria:

This is a popular concern, and everyone can see it in trial chat and faction chat about Grievance attacking, vice versa.

In the past 2 weeks, I have been talking to Chrysamere about Grievance and the "BR alliance" possibly doing something together. I told him, and he knows, that I am not an officer so I can't make any decisions. I did however, advise Chrysamere that perhaps if he showed good intent, then it will sway the actual officers. Grievance actually CAME to kraken one time on my request and helped RO secure it.

This was the first sign that they were willing to help. (PB was not present fyi)

But, as far as communication barriers go, the BR guilds rarely speak to english guilds, even PB. So please dont be disillusioned by clueless people like Unphazable speaking of the glorious allliance and organization that they have. It is literally SSGT+Luna+RO doing the legwork, I'm sure this isn't a surprise to anyone whos been to kraken, or Freedich.

Now actually talking about the quote I posted from TigerFox.

On Auroria day - our leaders EXPLICITLY told us not to attack ANYONE unless we were attacked first. We had NOBODY on our hitlist, and definitely not Grievance. We just wanted to go in, mine, claim a castle. Hitting greens is pointless because we know we have more numbers, so who cares if other guilds gets some.

So this is the part where it gets tricky - we're not attacking anyone right? I mean, hell, Im sitting here with some Gods of Glory people I used to hate, and Im not even attacking them and I think ppl know how much i despised them in the past few weeks.

So we're just chilling here mining and ♥♥♥♥, then all of a sudden, we get told "Grievance is attacking us!!" from the alliance. I mean, we know Grievance definitely didnt start attacking RO because that would just be dumb, and no one reported it. Grievance also wouldnt be attacking SSGT, or lunaticos, or even Phoenix. But you know, we get word that theyre attacking us, so everyone of course starts killing grievance.

Now what Tiger said - I personally agree with 100%, and I risk getting reprimanded by my guild for saying so. I have seen countless times where (including myself) Phoenxi brigade officers (hell and unphazable) threaten other green guilds for "kos" by using the alliance as a tool to strongarm people.

The same thing occurred in Auroria when I blatantly saw some members of PB attack grievance, then claim that they attacked us.

I have nothing to gain from this post, but I just wanted the outsiders and members who are simply following orders to know what's going on, as well as the East.

EighteenK
11-06-2014, 01:00 PM
SEX you are not officer of their guild stop. I still see you as friend but i don't feel you doing good things and the forums. It's game Pk is fun, I don't like kill green too but I don't like what BRA member's said in faction chat more than killing green. That was something they should not do. so , sorry I will kill BRA members when I feel I want to. but, I will still kill red more than BRA members.

And for all BRA members Please PURPLE up!!!!!!!!!!!

BlooDEvil
11-06-2014, 01:00 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VHqY9ZunET8

DeltaOne
11-06-2014, 01:06 PM
No one purples to kill me anyways :) especially not u 18k so i think we're good there

EighteenK
11-06-2014, 01:09 PM
No one purples to kill me anyways :) especially not u 18k so i think we're good there

I never kill Hi too ^^.. just stop say good thing for RO. you are not even a officer why you do that for them you should be smarter right??

DeltaOne
11-06-2014, 01:15 PM
I like RO because theyve done a lot for me. RO just wants to chill and hang out. We don't want to fight people for no reason. Look at your own post, you said "I want to kill BR"

In no where did you say you want to kill "PB." We didn't attack you first, you didnt attack us. Someone else did it. So why are we fighting? That is the point of this post.

MADDCOVV
11-06-2014, 01:19 PM
Here was my post from that same thread...

I was in the Grievance mining group on Tuesday killing snakes. We made a deal with slayers to not attack them if they left us alone for that day. We weren't helping them get a castle, we just weren't attacking each other for a short time. We were totally under the assumption that every other green guild was good with us too. We had helped many of them on many occasions. We have (had) a rule of conduct, don't bother anyone that doesn't bother us...Red, pirates and greens. We are an honorable group and loved helping others. I remember be excited to help other guilds safely turn in packs on freedich. That all changed on Tuesday.

We were mining our stones and all of a sudden PB came down the tunnel killing everyone. They purpled up on us and killed all of our miners. We couldn't see most of them or target them , etc but thats another thread. RO and SSGT joined them, we were caught very off guard at their actions. Its very unfortunate they put such effort into killing us and blocking our egg. We would have never done that to other guilds.

Now things are different. I was sad at first but after destroying 6 of their fishing boats last night I feel a bit better.

The views expressed here are my own, not of my guild leaders. I'm just tired of hearing people say we purpled up first.

MartineG3
11-06-2014, 01:22 PM
I'm doing my best to look at this from a neutral point although I am in one of the guilds that is involved with this conflict. From what I've gathered between this thread and the "West = East" thread, Phoenix Brigade was the instigator in this mess.

I personally would like to see something worked out.

EighteenK
11-06-2014, 01:25 PM
I like RO because theyve done a lot for me. RO just wants to chill and hang out. We don't want to fight people for no reason. Look at your own post, you said "I want to kill BR"

In no where did you say you want to kill "PB." We didn't attack you first, you didnt attack us. Someone else did it. So why are we fighting? That is the point of this post.

hum...every time I kill PB there will be some RO SSGT attack me.. SEX you guys are alli.. I dont know if my English is poor or what.. I think Alli = kill together and die together. and there is no one in BRA say that IT's all happened bcz of PB so, so far BRA is BRA. SSGT PB RO Luna are still together. I don't know why you say It's all PB's problem..

I said that I kill BRA bcz they said really bad thing when they got the castle.

I don't buy that what they said. If they think they owned this sever sorry. there will be more fun.

and it's good for this sever, I don't want a sever so peaceful.^^

OnlyTheBrave
11-06-2014, 01:28 PM
Just bring it. Words here are pointless people know how we are and what it would take for us to fight. I just love finishing what others start. Tick tock its over you just don't know it yet.

Rafikibrutal
11-06-2014, 01:30 PM
*I am not a officer of grievance so my opinion is mine alone*

I feel like this was a misunderstanding caused by "certain members" of the BRA. This misunderstand was staged by a guild that didn't believe they could obtain a castle with their own strength. I think we can all state that if Grievance wasn't defending themselves from the BRA, they would definitely have a castle at this time. Grievance has assisted and coexisted with the BRA on multiple occasions and have never had any major issues. I hope the BRA can see this a reevaluate the extent to which each guild is contributing to thier alliance.

MartineG3
11-06-2014, 01:36 PM
*I am not a officer of grievance so my opinion is mine alone*

I feel like this was a misunderstanding caused by "certain members" of the BRA. This misunderstand was staged by a guild that didn't believe they could obtain a castle with their own strength. I think we can all state that if Grievance wasn't defending themselves from the BRA, they would definitely have a castle at this time. Grievance has assisted and coexisted with the BRA on multiple occasions and have never had any major issues. I hope the BRA can see this a reevaluate the extent to which each guild is contributing to thier alliance.

I could not agree more. It was a beautiful sight with the BRA and Grievance working together for so long. We had no formal alliance, but it didn't really seem like we needed either. Each of the guilds were more than willing to help one another out. If it is indeed true that PB started it, perhaps it is PB that should be the ones taking the fall for it.

Grunge[MPK]
11-06-2014, 01:39 PM
It's not totally true though.
In the first weeks of Salphira, I got attacked (and had to kill them to not get killed) and insulted by Grievance members for being brazilian.
But I still don't have nothing against Grievance, have lots of friends there regardless this epeen war.

EighteenK
11-06-2014, 01:41 PM
I could not agree more. It was a beautiful sight with the BRA and Grievance working together for so long. We had no formal alliance, but it didn't really seem like we needed either. Each of the guilds were more than willing to help one another out. If it is indeed true that PB started it, perhaps it is PB that should be the ones taking the fall for it.

wait! how?? so PB is free to kill in front of other BRA members? no way it gonna happen. since they are alli they have the same responsibility.

and I like that old time to help each other but, that is gone. It's all about BRA member's are so happy about they got castle and talk ♥♥♥♥ on the faction chat..

I cant understand 50% of faction chat now ... they talk with there language.

Rafikibrutal
11-06-2014, 01:48 PM
I have been in Grievance for about a month and I have seen the standards they hold themselves to. They are extremely anti-racist and believe in respecting others. The actions of one member does not make a guild, i have seen multiple players kicked from the guild due to racism and not respecting others. That's why you don't see many post from grievance or slanderous banter in faction from our memebers. If we do those thing we risk be reprimanded or kicked.

Rafikibrutal
11-06-2014, 01:51 PM
Also 18k calm yourself :p. Take it out on the battlefield not the forums. I will be standing right next to you when these future battle come. I get your back, you get mine.

Grunge[MPK]
11-06-2014, 01:53 PM
I have been in Grievance for about a month and I have seen the standards they hold themselves to. They are extremely anti-racist and believe in respecting others. The actions of one member does not make a guild, i have seen multiple players kicked from the guild due to racism and not respecting others. That's why you don't see many post from grievance or slanderous banter in faction from our memebers. If we do those thing we risk be reprimanded or kicked.

Same thing on Lun.

Huck
11-06-2014, 02:00 PM
Why is PB even in that alliance?

Aren't they just an anchor to the other guilds?

Maxilor
11-06-2014, 02:12 PM
http://youtube.com/watch?v=N_hG70ENBkQ

Spiri2al
11-06-2014, 02:23 PM
Kick PB out of your alliance.

They got babied a castle, while all other guilds going for one worked really hard. Then after they got the castle they did nothing but trash talk those who worked.

-They manipulated their own alliance into killing greens.
-They used nothing but politics to get ahead
-They use their castle that they got with "hard work" as a recruiting tool to recruit pvpers, because as as of right now, with equal numbers they get rolled.

So two options are at hand: Let us kill them and only them and do not help them, or 2 kick them out so its much easier.

I personally congratulated the leaders of PB when they got their castle 4 seconds from our capture. Only to be met with nothing but insults and crappy whispers by their members and other BRA members.

THE ONLY people to actually congratulate grievance on a well fought fight was SSGT.

Therefore, Please do not donate money to their siege scroll. Let us take it

Gawayne
11-06-2014, 02:24 PM
Hey Sex, since you seen so eager to water the seeds of discord others are so blatantly sowing I'll leave a little one, a very small one, here, just for you.

Have you ever asked yourself why Grievance never joined our Alliance even though we were always such good buddies? I hope you don't believe in that silliness of "Our relationship is so great we don't even need to oficialize it"". Why don't you see if the friends you got there can dig that one up for you?

Rafikibrutal
11-06-2014, 02:29 PM
Our values are the same so why are we fighting? This whole situation was set-up by a group in the BRA and I [B]do not[B] belevie it was Rising-on/Lunaticos/SSGT. They only people who seem to be egging this situation on is Phoenix Brigade and they aren't even the ones really fighting. The main battles have been Rising On/Lunaticos/SSGT vs Grievance.

DeltaOne
11-06-2014, 02:38 PM
Hey Sex, since you seen so eager to water the seeds of discord others are so blatantly sowing I'll leave a little one, a very small one, here, just for you.

Have you ever asked yourself why Grievance never joined our Alliance even though we were always such good buddies? I hope you don't believe in that silliness of "Our relationship is so great we don't even need to oficialize it"". Why don't you see if the friends you got there can dig that one up for you?

Not sure if you intended this to be a trick question but it's pretty easy and I can answer it myself:

Denis knows Ethersen from Russian AA. That's all. And an agreement was made. There's really nothing else to it besides being loyal.

The BR guilds as I've said countless times don't even talk to English guilds, PB is simply here because they had relations in the past. Has nothing to do with successes on Salphira. PB could've flopped and still been allied with us

athena
11-06-2014, 02:50 PM
A bit of humor to lighten the mood

http://i.imgur.com/8cEWCs7.jpg

TetraCleric
11-06-2014, 02:50 PM

Just gonna point out that I was kicked for saying "I hit *****s in the head like vonage" in Nation chat, which is simply a rap lyric from Lil Waynes Dough Is What I Got and cannot in any possible way be construed as racism. Skin was kicked for telling an officer to ♥♥♥♥ off when she should have been minding her own ♥♥♥♥ing business. Up until that, I was free to speak my mind to people in Faction and Nation.

Bear was 6 seconds away from capturing the castle, but you guys were too stupid to put the right people in his group. How do you not keep courageous action on him? How are you not rotating purges? How do you not have protective wings in his raid?

PB might be scummy, but you lost the castle with your ineptitude, nothing else.

Remo, hows that cold anguish treating you? Get past 16 hostile faction kills yet?

OnlyTheBrave
11-06-2014, 02:55 PM
you cant start a fight with a knife in the back and end it with words, Drop it play harder.

Gandie
11-06-2014, 02:58 PM
Just gonna point out that I was kicked for saying "I hit *****s in the head like vonage" in Nation chat, which is simply a rap lyric from Lil Waynes Dough Is What I Got and cannot in any possible way be construed as racism. Skin was kicked for telling an officer to ♥♥♥♥ off when she should have been minding her own ♥♥♥♥ing business. Up until that, I was free to speak my mind to people in Faction and Nation.

Bear was 6 seconds away from capturing the castle, but you guys were too stupid to put the right people in his group. How do you not keep courageous action on him? How are you not rotating purges? How do you not have protective wings in his raid?

PB might be scummy, but you lost the castle with your ineptitude, nothing else.

Remo, hows that cold anguish treating you? Get past 16 hostile faction kills yet?

I don't think you understand Tetra. I was literally standing right next to where he was supposed to be but he was not there. I should have been next to him yet I was getting out of range messages. We tried everything in the world to buff Bear but the server lag made it impossible to cast spells on him.

Rafikibrutal
11-06-2014, 02:59 PM
"An Eye for an Eye Will Make the Whole World Blind"

Gawayne
11-06-2014, 02:59 PM
Not sure if you intended this to be a trick question but it's pretty easy and I can answer it myself:

Denis knows Ethersen from Russian AA. That's all. And an agreement was made. There's really nothing else to it besides being loyal.

The BR guilds as I've said countless times don't even talk to English guilds, PB is simply here because they had relations in the past. Has nothing to do with successes on Salphira. PB could've flopped and still been allied with us

Your post answers the question "Why Phoenix Brigade is allied with us?". But that wasn't the question I asked. What I asked was: Why GRIEVANCE never got in our alliance even though we were always such good friends? Ever asked yourself that? I know many of us in The Alliance have, and why wouldn't we? Welcoming Grievance in our midst would just be logical, right?

And that's not a trick question. It's a clear and simple question with a clear and simple answer. Unfortunately I obviously can't tell you what the answer is, since it's classified information. You can try and see if one of our high rank members tell you, but I kinda doubt anyone from our side will disclose that, since the reason would draw the ire of all our members against Grievance. More than being PKed by them. So you'll probably have better luck seeing if your friends at Grievance can dig that one for you from them.

TetraCleric
11-06-2014, 03:00 PM
I don't think you understand Tetra. I was literally standing right next to where he was supposed to be but he was not there. I should have been next to him yet I was getting out of range messages. We tried everything in the world to buff Bear but the server lag made it impossible to cast spells on him.

No I do understand, I've seen this guild PvP.

TetraCleric
11-06-2014, 03:01 PM
Your post answers the question "Why Phoenix Brigade is allied with us?". But that wasn't the question I asked. What I asked was: Why GRIEVANCE never got in our allience even though we were always such good friends? Ever asked yourself that? I know many of us in The Alliance have, and why wouldn't we? Welcoming Grievance in our midst would just be logical, right?

And that's not a trick question. It's a clear and simple question with a clear and simple answer. Unfortunately I obviously can't tell you what the answer is, since it's classified information. You can try and see if one of our high rank members tell you, but I kinda doubt anyone form our side will disclose that, since the reason would draw the ire of all our members against Grievance. More than being PKed by them. So you'll probably have better luck seeing if your friends at Grievance can dig that one for you from them.

♥♥♥♥ that, tell them anyways.

Gandie
11-06-2014, 03:02 PM
There literally was no pvp at all going on. Just a bunch of people frozen and running in place. So pvp has nothing to do with this.

Woe
11-06-2014, 03:02 PM
I can attest that the lag was terrible during the last castle claim. If anyone wasn't there near the lodestones, they wouldn't understand. It was TERRIBLE. There are hundreds of people around me, yet I only saw a couple of people even move once every few seconds. I could run around on my mount in the middle of reds, greens, purples, and not get a single hp of damage dealt. If I tried to target and use skills on anyone, it would not go off. I went around trying to attack, lasso, whatever. Nothing happened. It was as if the server was frozen.

TetraCleric
11-06-2014, 03:03 PM
I can attest that the lag was terrible during the last castle claim. If anyone wasn't there near the lodestones, they wouldn't understand. It was TERRIBLE. There are hundreds of people around me, yet I only saw a couple of people even move once every few seconds. I could run around on my mount in the middle of reds, greens, purples, and not get a single hp of damage dealt. If I tried to target and use skills on anyone, it would not go off. I went around trying to attack, lasso, whatever. Nothing happened. It was as if the server was frozen.

Yet people were able to drop fears on Bear...

Woe
11-06-2014, 03:04 PM

I didn't say no skills at all were going off. I saw a few lucky things go off. But for the most part -> Nothing really worked.

Gandie
11-06-2014, 03:07 PM
People were popping aoe fears on the lodestone with hopes that they actually hit something. No skill or timing was really involved at all. Just a ton of people lagging around hoping that things worked out.

TetraCleric
11-06-2014, 03:07 PM
I didn't say no skills at all were going off. I saw a few lucky things go off. But for the most part -> Nothing really worked.

49 people spamming Courageous Action and Purge is going to allow one to get off. They don't know how to utilize people and classes well, I might be abrasive but it's true.

Gawayne
11-06-2014, 03:08 PM

I was also there, and THAT question I can answer: AOE still worked. Not how it should of course, but it kinda did.

DeltaOne
11-06-2014, 03:10 PM
Your post answers the question "Why Phoenix Brigade is allied with us?". But that wasn't the question I asked. What I asked was: Why GRIEVANCE never got in our alliance even though we were always such good friends? Ever asked yourself that? I know many of us in The Alliance have, and why wouldn't we? Welcoming Grievance in our midst would just be logical, right?

And that's not a trick question. It's a clear and simple question with a clear and simple answer. Unfortunately I obviously can't tell you what the answer is, since it's classified information. You can try and see if one of our high rank members tell you, but I kinda doubt anyone from our side will disclose that, since the reason would draw the ire of all our members against Grievance. More than being PKed by them. So you'll probably have better luck seeing if your friends at Grievance can dig that one for you from them.

First of all, I don't even know who you are. And second, if you're in PB that makes everything you say all moot.

Since you speak english well, im pretty sure youre PB.

It's funny you bring in "alliance politics." Only PB plays that card. Nobody cares. denis cares about RO, mukeka cares about Lunaticos, and so forth. Only PB members feel the need to drag the alliance into random ♥♥♥ ♥♥♥♥ which is the whole point of this.

And lol? it's "clear" that grievance isnt in the alliance? No, it's not. I answered your question already and the answer is "BR guilds dont talk to English guilds."

They could care less.

" You can try and see if one of our high rank members tell you, but I kinda doubt anyone from our side will disclose that, since the reason would draw the ire of all our members against Grievance. More than being PKed by them. So you'll probably have better luck seeing if your friends at Grievance can dig that one for you from them."

lol. "high rank officers" - by that you mean Hell and Unphazable? oh lordy.

Rafikibrutal
11-06-2014, 03:10 PM
What's done is done, the question is where do we go from here? The East is just loving this.

TetraCleric
11-06-2014, 03:11 PM
First of all, I don't even know who you are. And second, if you're in PB that makes everything you say all moot.

Since you speak english well, im pretty sure youre PB.

It's funny you bring in "alliance politics." Only PB plays that card. Nobody cares. denis cares about RO, mukeka cares about Lunaticos, and so forth. Only PB members feel the need to drag the alliance into random ♥♥♥ ♥♥♥♥ which is the whole point of this.

And lol? it's "clear" that grievance isnt in the alliance? No, it's not. I answered your question already and the answer is "BR guilds dont talk to English guilds."

They could care less.

" You can try and see if one of our high rank members tell you, but I kinda doubt anyone from our side will disclose that, since the reason would draw the ire of all our members against Grievance. More than being PKed by them. So you'll probably have better luck seeing if your friends at Grievance can dig that one for you from them."

lol. "high rank officers" - by that you mean Hell and Unphazable? oh lordy.

I'm almost 100% positive Gawayne is in your guild, or at least is part of the main BRA. There are things you don't know about Sex.

Gandie
11-06-2014, 03:12 PM
Tetra I never had any issues with you and you know that I know how to pvp and there is also no point in you stirring things up man. I am sad about what happened with you, but it is over now.

DeltaOne
11-06-2014, 03:12 PM
I'm almost 100% positive Gawayne is in your guild, or at least is part of the main BRA. There are things you don't know about Sex.

Do your research. He's in Lunaticos.

TetraCleric
11-06-2014, 03:13 PM
But I just want to live up to my reputation.

TetraCleric
11-06-2014, 03:13 PM
Do your research. He's in Lunaticos.

Ok, so then he's in the main part of the BRA. Again, there is information you do not have, that changes a lot.

DeltaOne
11-06-2014, 03:14 PM
Ok, so then he's in the main part of the BRA. Again, there is information you do not have, that changes a lot.

oh so its one guy that speaks english vs. another guy that speaks english = he knows things i dont.

that makes sense.

No. If he actually had ♥♥♥♥ like "omfgomfogm grievance info that can change ppls opinions on them!!!"

he would come out with them.

EDit: Please dont feel obligated to respond to every single one of my posts just to oppose me. it's honestly getting annoying, seeing as how you were/may still be in Grievance. And yourej ust posting for the sake of posting.

TetraCleric
11-06-2014, 03:15 PM
oh so its one guy that speaks english vs. another guy that speaks english = he knows things i dont.

that makes sense.

No. If he actually had ♥♥♥♥ like "omfgomfogm grievance info that can change ppls opinions on them!!!"

he would come out with them.

Maybe he would. And I told him he should. But yes, he does know things you do not.

DeltaOne
11-06-2014, 03:16 PM
Maybe he would. And I told him he should. But yes, he does know things you do not.

Again - you like to pull ♥♥♥♥ out of your ♥♥♥.

"He knows things you dont cuz he claims it!" hallelujah

Sorry bud, unless he's Revam or Mukeka. He doesnt.

TetraCleric
11-06-2014, 03:17 PM
Again - you like to pull ♥♥♥♥ out of your ♥♥♥.

"He knows things you dont cuz he claims it!" hallelujah

Well, tbh, I wasn't sure if it was true until Gawayne brought it up.

DeltaOne
11-06-2014, 03:19 PM
I know exactly what he is talking about but it doesn't influence ♥♥♥♥. It doesnt detract away the point that we had NO intention of attackign Grievance until they started it themselves. Which during the actual event, it was conveyed as such at "Grievance attacked someone in our alliance first"

TetraCleric
11-06-2014, 03:20 PM
I know exactly what he is talking about but it doesn't influence ♥♥♥♥. It doesnt detract away the point that we had NO intention of attackign Grievance until they started it themselves. Which during the actual event, it was conveyed as such at "Grievance attacked someone in our alliance first"

No, you are right. It doesn't change the fact that you guys were lied to about Grievance attacking. That's something that needs to be taken up with the BRA though. I'm just pointing out that Grievance should have been in the BRA.

And no, I'm not in Grievance anymore, I was kicked.

DeltaOne
11-06-2014, 03:21 PM
No, you are right. It doesn't change the fact that you guys were lied to about Grievance attacking. That's something that needs to be taken up with the BRA though. I'm just pointing out that Grievance should have been in the BRA.

And no, I'm not in Grievance anymore, I was kicked.

............"I'm just pointing out that Grievance should have been in the BRA."

...............................??????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ???????

Thats what ive been saying this whole time???????????????????

TetraCleric
11-06-2014, 03:22 PM
............"I'm just pointing out that Grievance should have been in the BRA."

...............................??????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ???????

Thats what ive been saying this whole time???????????????????

I know, but the reason they were not is not because English and BR guilds don't talk.

Rafikibrutal
11-06-2014, 03:22 PM
So this "classified information" states that Grievance can't be allied with? Also as much as alliances are important if one portion of it brings you down doesn't it only make sence to cut ties? Pheonix Brigade seems to be only bringing down the BRA name. Unless they are some how highly helping economically to the BRA.

DeltaOne
11-06-2014, 03:26 PM
Tetra + rafiki -

there is no "classified info" to make it look like theres some drama behind it.

This thread is getting off topic. It isnt about why grievance is or isnt in the alliance, it makes no difference at this point

TetraCleric
11-06-2014, 03:28 PM
Tetra + rafiki -

there is no "classified info" to make it look like theres some drama behind it.

This thread is getting off topic. It isnt about why grievance is or isnt in the alliance, it makes no difference at this point

Maybe not for you guys. But it might change things for the members of Grievance.

Queefence
11-06-2014, 03:33 PM
"classified info"

You were so close.

YeahRight
11-06-2014, 03:34 PM
Maybe not for you guys. But it might change things for the members of Grievance.

Just another peon trying to drag Grievance down. Im not in any of the guilds that are involved and I believe I know more than this man.

Fern
11-06-2014, 03:37 PM
Why are you arguing with trolls? ...

TetraCleric
11-06-2014, 03:39 PM
Just another peon trying to drag Grievance down. Im not in any of the guilds that are involved and I believe I know more than this man.

I like that you made a new account to post this.

Queefence
11-06-2014, 03:40 PM

Only if you knew. The truth is out there.

Rafikibrutal
I mean do the higher ups in Rising On/Lunaticos/SSGT not see how they are being used? And that Pheonix Brigade is using others might to achieve goals for themselves. I understand they don't talk to many English speaking guilds often but shouldn't the ones they do speak with be doing something to help benefit them, not bring them down.

Notlol

Tetra is hardly a peon. Before he got kicked for using a word within a specific, non-threatening context, by a slackjaw who doesn't understand what the word context means, he was a very relevant member of Grievance. As an outsider, you know less. That much I can guarantee.

YeahRight
11-06-2014, 03:42 PM
I dont get on forums that much, mainly to read them. But with all this drama going on with the west I cant resist it. Plus some times its easier to get perspective on the situation if u are looking from the outside.

Queefence
11-06-2014, 03:42 PM
I mean do the higher ups in Rising On/Lunaticos/SSGT not see how they are being used? And that Pheonix Brigade is using others might to achieve goals for themselves. I understand they don't talk to many English speaking guilds often but shouldn't the ones they do speak with be doing something to help benefit them, not bring them down.

You should think about what you just said and think about who is actually being used.

X files theme plays in the background

Gawayne
11-06-2014, 03:45 PM
Yes, I am from Lunáticos, never tried to hide that anywhere around here. And whats the deal with my english? Brazillians can have decent english too, thank you video-games. Of course, it's not perfect, but that's not the point. The point is, you're being played like a fiddle, I don't know if you just don't see it because you got friends there, if you're letting yourself be played because you don't want it to be true or if it's all a ruse and you sided with them. Again, I can't answer the question I asked you earlier, but I can tell you this: they, and by they I mean everyone who's against us now not only Grievance, are sowing discord among us EVERYWHERE, here and in-game. And that's always the first and most basic strategy when you're engagin a force larger than yours: Divide and Conquer. They are trying to erode our relationship with our allies, and their first target was, of course, the easiest one to drag to the wolves because there's already the problem of the language barrier and the nationality barrier. And you're falling for it, falling for it hard.

Of course I'm not Mukeka or Revam. But you're wrong if you think any of our leader don't care about politics, including Denis. Since when Presidents discuss their diplomatic relations with the whole country? They discuss and decide stuff like that behind closed doors, and only inform the rest of the nation about their decisions.

That I can answer. No, it probably wouldn't, in fact the members of Grievance would probably agree with their leaders decision. But members of OUR alliance would be royally pissed.

Rafikibrutal
11-06-2014, 03:46 PM
Agh so Rising on/Lunaticos/SSGT are using Pheonix Brigrade because they speak English....*sarcasim* because Pheonix Brigrade has soooo much to offer...

YeahRight
11-06-2014, 03:46 PM
If you all know something then just spill it.... I like the drama. Makes for great game play..

Queefence
11-06-2014, 03:50 PM
If you all know something then just spill it.... I like the drama. Makes for great game play..

Everything has a price. How bad you wanna know?

TetraCleric
11-06-2014, 03:50 PM
That I can answer. No, it probably wouldn't, in fact the members of Grievance would probably agree with their leaders decision. But member of OUR alliance would be royally pissed.

You think so? I don't know man, I think some members in Grievance would be upset by it too.

Rafikibrutal
11-06-2014, 03:51 PM
We aren't trying to distrupt the the alliance, we just don't understand how a guild that apparently had the same values of us is allied with a guild that is the exact oppisite. There is in truth one guild gloating more then anyone about the castles and they did the least. You can watch the videos and see only large numbers of SSGT/Rising on/Lunaticos and barely any Pheonix Brigade. They then took credit stating it was "thier alliance" and acted as if you weren't the mighty guilds you are.

Queefence
11-06-2014, 03:53 PM
We aren't trying to distrupt the the alliance, we just don't understand how a guild that apparently had the same values of us is allied with a guild that is the exact oppisite. There is in truth one guild gloating more then anyone about the castles and they did the least. You can watch the videos and see only large numbers of SSGT/Rising on/Lunaticos and barely any Pheonix Brigade. They then took credit stating it was "thier alliance" and acted as if you weren't the mighty guilds you are.

So blind. You are asking the wrong questions

Rafikibrutal
11-06-2014, 03:59 PM
We'll then, since you seem to have the answer help me see the light

YeahRight
11-06-2014, 04:00 PM
You think so? I don't know man, I think some members in Grievance would be upset by it too.

Maybe, maybe not. Dont you think that maybe you should open the door for them? Shine a little light on it let them make their own decision?

Notlol
11-06-2014, 04:00 PM
If you want the light, you gotta pay the electrical bill.

Notlol
11-06-2014, 04:01 PM
Maybe, maybe not. Dont you think that maybe you should open the door for them? Shine a little light on it let them make their own decision?

Maybe if he owed them anything at all. But he doesn't.

DeltaOne
11-06-2014, 04:02 PM
Gawayne-

You miss the point entirely. The question wasn't "Did grievance try to break our alliance by trying to manipulate one of our weakest alliance members" (PB). The question was why is PB in there the first place. And I answered your question.

It doesnt matter what Grievance tried to do, it's all politics.

The problem isnt with Grievance supposedly trying to break off 1 of the people in the alliance. The problem is that why was the weakest link not replaced with something stronger. And I answered that question EXACTLY with the fact that they were Russian AA friends.

Everything else after that fact is trivial.

I don't have a problem with Ethersen or a majority of PB. It is the outspoken minority (that is Unphazable and Hell) that puts the alliance in bad name. They constantly brag about the alliance achievements as if it's their own. Then when they create trouble for themselves, they run to the back of the line.

The best example of this is just looking at Unphazable's post history - "I have 700 allies BEHIND me"

Just look at his diction - he has allies BEHIND him, as if he was leading everyone. Never "beside" him, and when the alliances accomplishes something he talks as if he had a major contribution in it.

This is all because the BR guilds could care less about bragging, they just play the game. This is what annoys me the most.

This on top of the whole "who the fk attacked first?" sitaution on auroria with grievance.

Kriegs
11-06-2014, 04:02 PM
We'll then, since you seem to have the answer help me see the light

http://cdn.someecards.com/someecards/usercards/1332845877265_5896958.png

Rafikibrutal
11-06-2014, 04:07 PM
Ohh I misread, sorry about that. I concur on what was said.

Gawayne
11-06-2014, 04:08 PM

Well... maybe. Maybe those from Grievance who REALLY believes in their values would dislike it. Let me illustrate it a bit, let me tell you how it went down, without any sensible info of course, keep in mind it happened a couple weeks ago so it has nothing to do with Auroria:

Us(Alliance): Hey BFFs! xoxo
Them(Grievance): 'Sup BFFs! xoxo
Us: So, we were thinking, we've been seeing each other for a while now... and you know...
Them: Know what? Tell me?
Us: Oh you know...
Them: TELL ME TELL ME TELL ME!
Us: Doyouwannabeourallymates?
Them: *_* YES YES WE DO!
Us: YOU DO!?
Them: YES! B-but only if you do something for us first... =)
Us: Sure! Anything!
Them: We wanna you to *whisper whisper whisper*
Us: YOU WANT US TO DO WHAT?
Them: Would you? =)
Us: Erm... hmmm.... erm... nope.
Them: PLEEEEEASE!
Us: HELL NAW!
Them: =(
Us: =(
Them: Still BFFs?
Us: Sure. =)
Them: =)

And that's how it went.

Kyazi
11-06-2014, 04:11 PM
Well... maybe. Maybe those from Grievance who REALLY believes in their values would dislike it. Let me illustrate it a bit, let me tell you how it went down, without any sensible info of course, keep in mind it happened a couple weeks ago so it has nothing to do with Auroria:

Us: So, we were thinking, we've been seeing each other for a while now... and you know...

And that's how it went.

I read that as two teen girls lol was awesome ty for that i needed that at work

Rafikibrutal
11-06-2014, 04:14 PM
First thing that came to mind was something dirty.... But how could we afford the funding for all those plane tickets, tisk tisk

Second guess was building a snow man

Kailani
11-06-2014, 04:30 PM
I pictured a foursome ... and then, not. *_* kinky!

YeahRight
11-06-2014, 04:35 PM
Well maybe we will never know! But from my understanding Grievance did get stabbed in the back. Thats just what I heard from reading all the threads here lately. All the guilds on the west side have been nice to me. I have grouped with all you guys, and im sure I will continue to do so in Hasla and other things.

Voyle
11-06-2014, 04:40 PM
http://i.imgur.com/uzCxY5H.gif

Queefence
11-06-2014, 04:40 PM

And that's how it went.

Not really. But what ever you want to believe

Queefence
11-06-2014, 04:45 PM
But from my understanding Grievance did get stabbed in the back.

If you want to believe that.

Kailani
11-06-2014, 04:50 PM
Not really. But what ever you want to believe

Yah... rly. /10

Queefence
11-06-2014, 04:58 PM
Yah... rly. /10

Just wait. All wil be revealed soon enough.

Queefence
11-06-2014, 05:16 PM
Until then. Remember. You can't grief the ♥♥♥♥♥.

YeahRight
11-06-2014, 05:24 PM
Ok!............

Rafikibrutal
11-06-2014, 05:30 PM
The troll is strong with these ones

Zangelangy
11-06-2014, 05:46 PM
What the ♥♥♥♥ is everyone on about? There's so much bs in this thread it was actually painful to read through.

Since before I joined RO, I've been nothing but nice and helpful to Grievance, but it's no surprise that Grievance has been allied with reds or at least peace term for some time.
Just a week ago, I was running along them while they were transferring packs to defend them on Freidich like I normally do if I'm there and I see them transferring ♥♥♥♥ (countless of times), and ended up getting attacked by reds, so we kill some, die to others, and Grievance just walk by like nothing happened, ignored by reds. Stopped helping them after that.

The day before Auroria released, my brother was attacking reds in Hasla, got attacked back, and no one other than Grievance help reds kill him.

Take your ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ and ♥♥♥♥. Have had members of yours confirm that you're allied with reds too.

Where do we go from here you ask? Nowhere.

No more defending your packs or watching you load your ships and not interfere.
No more helping you retrieve your fishing boats or whatever else we've aided you with.

mkenyon
11-06-2014, 05:49 PM
OMG

Allied with other players on the server!?

The horror!

YeahRight
11-06-2014, 05:49 PM
Lol butt hurt much!

YeahRight
11-06-2014, 05:52 PM
Its no secret that west guilds have a few allies on the east.... please tell us something we dont know

Rafikibrutal
11-06-2014, 06:07 PM
Rising On... Bloodlust *cough cough*

Alliances and non-aggression are two completely things.

TigerFox
11-06-2014, 06:14 PM
What the ♥♥♥♥ is everyone on about? There's so much bs in this thread it was actually painful to read through.

Since before I joined RO, I've been nothing but nice and helpful to Grievance, but it's no surprise that Grievance has been allied with reds or at least peace term for some time.
Just a week ago, I was running along them while they were transferring packs to defend them on Freidich like I normally do if I'm there and I see them transferring ♥♥♥♥ (countless of times), and ended up getting attacked by reds, so we kill some, die to others, and Grievance just walk by like nothing happened, ignored by reds. Stopped helping them after that.

The day before Auroria released, my brother was attacking reds in Hasla, got attacked back, and no one other than Grievance help reds kill him.

Take your ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ and ♥♥♥♥. Have had members of yours confirm that you're allied with reds too.

No more helping you retrieve your fishing boats or whatever else we've aided you with.

Zangy -

I know what moment you're talking about. I was doing a large trade pack run on with a small team to Freedich. <Tigerlilly> The reds showed up and Rising On started attacking them. I was trying to tell you that I paid off the pirates (as i make a lot of gold). The reds (pirates) killed the two of you. YOU asked me "wtf" didn't I help. I specifically whispered you guys and apologized, explaining I had paid off the pirates.

WHY would I do such a thing? Well you see, I do a crap ton of trade runs and make a lot of money. I also can't depend on Rising On or Luniticos, or SSGT to be on Freedich everytime I decide I feel like a trade run. Its not your guild's job to protect me, Its not your guild's job to help me. I'm thankful for your help, but to just offhandedly expect that Luniticos/SSGT/RO would help me out no matter what & be there whenever I might need them, would be arrogant and disrespectful to your guilds. So I plan all my runs like I won't get any help. - If I do then Its great and I'm thankful -

As for this one sided response where you make it seem RO selflessly stayed on Freedich 24/7 just to defend us and we never helped you:

1. I have told Luniticos / SSGT / Rising On how many reds, what guilds were there, what the guilds were doing, when it was safe to go, when it was NOT safe to go, and the ETA before it would be safe to go 100s of times. Grievance teams with me would always stay and help out Luniticos/SSGT when we knew they were coming as a thanks for helping us out when WE were on the island & getting intel on Freedich in return.

2. If you think that Grievance was all buddy buddy with SlayerZ, you should've been on Freedich the night BEFORE the release of Aurora when SlayerZ & Server Police ganked an entire trade ship of trade packs from me. You don't know how bad I wanted to just slaughter all of the SlayerZ & Bloodlust I saw in that cave.

3. Phoenix Brigade played you. They Played you hard. Whats even worse is they immobilized the entire server against your alliance and they won't be able to do ANYTHING to defend you from their mistake, because they are a pathetic - small - inconsequential guild that will desperately need you to back them up.

Kyazi
11-06-2014, 06:24 PM
Wait u said server police and slayers got ur trade ship why did u want to kill bloodlust in the caves makes no sense lol why bloodlust getting hate cause ur trade ship was snatched unless u meant bloodlust instead of server police?

TigerFox
11-06-2014, 06:31 PM
Wait u said server police and slayers got ur trade ship why did u want to kill bloodlust in the caves makes no sense lol why bloodlust getting hate cause ur trade ship was snatched unless u meant bloodlust instead of server police?

Come now Kyazi, Bloodlust would kill me and take my trade packs in .00000000001 seconds if they were ever able to catch me on Freedich. I'm more of a Red = Dead sort of player / Which is why I don't blame Bloodlust for attacking me and trying to take my trade packs. It also doesn't mean I have to like it. Plus.....it would piss me off every time I had to wait for SlayerZ / Bloodlust to kill Rangora for 30-60 minutes of wipes (SlayerZ B team obviously) =P

Kyazi
11-06-2014, 06:39 PM
I was talking about packs but whatever lol u said slayers and server police stole ur packs but I don't like getting in forum discussions was just surprised by ur statement oh well this is a good read ATM at work.

DeltaOne
11-06-2014, 06:59 PM
BS aside-

What Zangelangy wrote is true, but it was definitely just a seperate incident where he was just simply caught in the middle of tension.

The important point here is that no one initiated any "war" on each other (regarding West side).

Grievance may have allied with Reds for a truce during Auroria, but I consider that to be similar to what RO had with Bloodlust -it really doesnt mean anything.

The point of this thread is that -

Just because someone in the BR alliance attacks someone, doesnt mean its an all out war. Ive literally NEVER seen SSGT, Lunaticos, and RO (on officers orders, not just some random member randomly pking) tell its members to PK or KOS anyone unless due to some incident where someone in our guild was PURPOSELY attacked by that party/guild. After that, they review the proof (Screenshots, etc) and THEN decide whether a guild is KOS.

In Auroria, it was different as there was no review system. SSGT, Lunaticos, and RO had literally ZERO incentives to attack Grievance, each of those 3 guilds had more members online than Grievance did. There was just no point to attack them, and there was no order to. However, like I said, "someone" reported that Grievance was attacking us, that is when we started PKing grievance ->> this whole situation.

Now - from my personal opinion - I'm pretty sure I know what that "someone" and what guild it was, because from PERSONAL experience, it has come up from something far less petty.

relevant - Oberkommando West was on our KOS list -

My group of ~4-5 people were scouting Freedich and we get PKed right next to the NPCs while we were waiting for our tradeships to come in.
(we were afk)

PB just happens to be there but you know .. well, I'll just let the screenshot do the talking
(Explained like youre 5 - PB wants us to take care of their KOS list, but not the other way around) hu3hu3.

http://i.imgur.com/XUJKbm2.jpg

Venithar
11-06-2014, 07:13 PM
BS aside-

What Zangelangy wrote is true, but it was definitely just a seperate incident where he was just simply caught in the middle of tension.

The important point here is that no one initiated any "war" on each other (regarding West side).

Grievance may have allied with Reds for a truce during Auroria, but I consider that to be similar to what RO had with Bloodlust -it really doesnt mean anything.

The point of this thread is that -

Just because someone in the BR alliance attacks someone, doesnt mean its an all out war. Ive literally NEVER seen SSGT, Lunaticos, and RO (on officers orders, not just some random member randomly pking) tell its members to PK or KOS anyone unless due to some incident where someone in our guild was PURPOSELY attacked by that party/guild. After that, they review the proof (Screenshots, etc) and THEN decide whether a guild is KOS.

In Auroria, it was different as there was no review system. SSGT, Lunaticos, and RO had literally ZERO incentives to attack Grievance, each of those 3 guilds had more members online than Grievance did. There was just no point to attack them, and there was no order to. However, like I said, "someone" reported that Grievance was attacking us, that is when we started PKing grievance ->> this whole situation.

Now - from my personal opinion - I'm pretty sure I know what that "someone" and what guild it was, because from PERSONAL experience, it has come up from something far less petty.

relevant - Oberkommando West was on our KOS list -

My group of ~4-5 people were scouting Freedich and we get PKed right next to the NPCs while we were waiting for our tradeships to come in.
(we were afk)

PB just happens to be there but you know .. well, I'll just let the screenshot do the talking
(Explained like youre 5 - PB wants us to take care of their KOS list, but not the other way around) hu3hu3.

http://i.imgur.com/XUJKbm2.jpg

Sex, as much as I dislike you (for reasons you constantly claim are false) I do happen to have video of Grievance (at least the group that was in the cave) being attacked unprovoked by SSGT. Our TS (which I wish I had recorded) was all "wtf's" and general confusion when we were first attacked. Once we were able to get the rest of our groups in that cave, we were able to continue mining, before that point though, SSGT wiped our mining group. I'll upload that video if Bear allows me to and let you see the proof of it yourself.

DeltaOne
11-06-2014, 07:20 PM
Aside from our personal conflict - I believe you because I was there, but that wasn't what sparked the fight.

By the time you and your group was getting killed, we were told that "Grievance was attacking us" from someone in the alliance.

I was in Zangelangy's group and before Auroria was even up, Denis and everyone of the leaders said "Only attack if Grievance actually attacks you"

As you just said - I have more of a desire than anyone to kill you, yet I myself didnt even purple up to kill you.

http://i.imgur.com/eTtfNom.jpg

Notice the specific guilds that hit you. (I am facing towards the OUTSIDE of the entrance) so you wouldve had to walk by ALL those Rising ON people in order to be dead. Yet we didn't hit you guys at all. (because that wasnt our initial plan, and my reasonign for this is that the message that "Grievance is attacking us!" have not passed to these members yet - all this proves is that we never had any plans to kill Grievance for no reason, and that the whole thing happened because we were TOLD that grievance attacked someone in our alliance first. << you see this problem?

Now venithar - do you remember when our issues first began? When someone from the "BR alliance" purpled on me and I said "why the ♥♥♥♥ did u not protect me" and you+grievance+blackahdn said "well BRs want to KOS you now, you (Sex) started a war!!" when that wasnt the case and that the BRs wasnt involved whatsoever? Do you see how this situation parallels that one? How a particular party seems to be able to cry wolf and get away with it?...

Voyle
11-06-2014, 07:46 PM
http://imagizer.imageshack.us/a/img23/7567/gu4.gif

Nenah
11-06-2014, 08:12 PM
.....Ive literally NEVER seen SSGT, Lunaticos, and RO (on officers orders, not just some random member randomly pking) tell its members to PK or KOS anyone unless due to some incident where someone in our guild was PURPOSELY attacked by that party/guild. After that, they review the proof (Screenshots, etc) and THEN decide whether a guild is KOS.....

Sorry, but I call BS on that statement.

PirateLords have been fishing alongside Lunaticos, SSGT and Rising ON for a long time.
As soon as one of our (ex-)members (Evarno) aquired their own fishing boat they got ganked by said guilds repeadetly.
The excuse was "They got Pirate in their guildname so they must be pirates."

DeltaOne
11-06-2014, 08:15 PM
http://i.imgur.com/IsS5bOG.png

Youve been on our KOS. Just because we didnt kill you doesnt mean you ARENT on it. Not the other way around where "we mysteriously started killing you"

Nenah
11-06-2014, 08:19 PM
NVM, not worth the effort.

DeltaOne
11-06-2014, 08:22 PM
I don't understand your intention here. I say we only usually PK ppl on our KOS. You come in here acting like an innocent girl. I proceed to post picture proving youre on our KOS. I dont see this going anywhere.

Nenah
11-06-2014, 08:24 PM
I don't understand your intention here. I say we only usually PK ppl on our KOS. You come in here acting like an innocent girl. I proceed to post picture proving youre on our KOS. I dont see this going anywhere.

Your picture proves jack ♥♥♥♥. It neither has a date nor anything.
Is this the kos list of 2 months ago?

DeltaOne
11-06-2014, 08:27 PM
wtf are you complaining to me for lol. if u werent on the KOS list , and u had proof of us "repeatedly killing" you. I mightve been able to do something

but seeing as how you literally have no proof of "repeatedly being killed" and the fact that i just checked our KOS list and youre on it. how do you want me to respond?

Do you want me to apologize or something? As i said in my previous posts - putting ppl on KOS lists are reviewed by seeing screenshots. we're also not going to just respond to claims with 0 evidence..

Nenah
11-06-2014, 08:38 PM
wtf are you complaining to me for lol. if u werent on the KOS list , and u had proof of us "repeatedly killing" you. I mightve been able to do something

but seeing as how you literally have no proof of "repeatedly being killed" and the fact that i just checked our KOS list and youre on it. how do you want me to respond?

Do you want me to apologize or something? As i said in my previous posts - putting ppl on KOS lists are reviewed by seeing screenshots. we're also not going to just respond to claims with 0 evidence..

I am complaining? Not at all. All I am saying is that your statement you "don't attack until provoked" is BS. That's all.
You actually did us a favour. We didn't have to look for reds far away anymore and your guild kept bringing tradepacks right to my house.
Not to mention all the fish. Why would I complain about that? All I saw was said guilds complaining in faction/nation about being killed by a guild that is on "kos".

I usually don't take screenshots or videos to "prove" wtf happened. It happened, end of story. We are not going to debate with a random guild that doesn't have their zerglings under control. We have better things to do than collecting screenshots. We are enjoying the game....when we are able to log in *cough* Trion *COUGH*

No, I think an apology for donating money to my guild would be too much. But thanks for the offer.

Gawayne
11-07-2014, 04:28 AM
Aaaaaaaaaaaaand I'm back. What did I miss?

Hey, Queefence, that whole thing about "Soon all will be revealed" is that about Grievance considering changing sides for good? Cause that's what reached my ears. That lots of players are already creating and leveling Cats and it's quite likely they'll turn red. Didn't have the time to verify if there's any truth in that, but that's what I heard. But it's entirely possible, so easy to transfer all your possessions from one character to another, doesn't matter wich side they are.

That would be a change I'd welcome with open arms. Sure that would mean we would never have our best buddies back, but would give a much needed help to the East.

Spiri2al
11-07-2014, 04:41 AM
Aaaaaaaaaaaaand I'm back. What did I miss?

Hey, Queefence, that whole thing about "Soon all will be revealed" is that about Grievance considering changing sides for good? Cause that's what reached my ears. That lots of players are already creating and leveling Cats and it's quite likely they'll turn red. Didn't have the time to verify if there's any truth in that, but that's what I heard. But it's entirely possible, so easy to transfer all your possessions from one character to another, doesn't matter wich side they are.

That would be a change I'd welcome with open arms. Sure that would mean we would never have our best buddies back, but would give a much needed help to the East.
That never was an option. Someones spies must be confused.

Gawayne
11-07-2014, 05:35 AM
That never was an option. Someones spies must be confused.

Nah, that was something people were chatting about over TS, wasn't an official source or anything. In fact we don't actually have spies inside Grievance, we don't need them. There are a great deal of members who disagree with this war and rather still be our friends, and talk about what's going on between one fish and another. But you can relax, none of them are disclosing stuff that could harm you like trade routes or anything, they just wish we could go back to being buddies.

Chali
11-07-2014, 06:13 AM
http://media3.giphy.com/media/bsa6nRZ3W18Vq/giphy.gif

ivowns
11-07-2014, 09:59 AM
@Chali
actually this is some good read at work.
and to be honest the game is becoming far more interesting with all this drama, i'm enjoying this ♥♥♥♥. /kek

Kageshi
11-07-2014, 10:51 AM
No1 cares
Stop being such try hards, its a video game

Ninya
11-07-2014, 10:52 AM
I like how this "PB betrayed Grievence" idea came from Sex and you all took it hook line and sinker haha. Sex even said we were allied with Dennis cause Ethersen knew him from Russian AA...Ethersen didn't even know about the game until just before open beta.

It's amazing what people will believe from a troll when he acts "serious". This thread is ♥♥♥♥ing golden.

Spiri2al
11-07-2014, 10:57 AM
I like how this "PB betrayed Grievence" idea came from Sex and you all took it hook line and sinker haha. Sex even said we were allied with Dennis cause Ethersen knew him from Russian AA...Ethersen didn't even know about the game until just before open beta.

It's amazing what people will believe from a troll when he acts "serious". This thread is ♥♥♥♥ing golden.

Regardless, The Council of Erendor(BRA) swung the first blade. That is why this is going on.

Ninya
11-07-2014, 11:07 AM
The point is Sex, a member of RisingOn for whatever reason I'm not sure why he's still there, doesnt like PB and is trying to make us look like lazy and terrible allies. And all of these guys eat it up. Those that care about our alliance and know better could care less about all of this. But its great seeing what random people will believe when Sex makes a thread like this.

Grievence was not part of our alliance for reasons that only the leaders will know. Grievence wanted a castle which went against the goals of our alliance which was to have 4 castles. On 11/4 if anyone got in the way of our goal then it was at their own risk. This was the whole alliance, not just PB. Believe whatever you want. But I'll keep my popcorn flowing for this awesome thread.

Grunge[MPK]
11-07-2014, 11:18 AM
The point is Sex, a member of RisingOn for whatever reason I'm not sure why he's still there, doesnt like PB and is trying to make us look like lazy and terrible allies. And all of these guys eat it up. Those that care about our alliance and know better could care less about all of this. But its great seeing what random people will believe when Sex makes a thread like this.

Grievence was not part of our alliance for reasons that only the leaders will know. Grievence wanted a castle which went against the goals of our alliance which was to have 4 castles. On 11/4 if anyone got in the way of our goal then it was at their own risk. This was the whole alliance, not just PB. Believe whatever you want. But I'll keep my popcorn flowing for this awesome thread.

I already show this thread to the leaders of LUN. Our guys really disliked it, and will talk with Denis about this troll.
Rising On should recruit better, really.

Woe
11-07-2014, 11:22 AM

I mean this with no offense, but I believe you should pause a moment and wonder why people are willing to believe what he says. Perception based upon experience is also affecting how people respond, and there is a huge disparity between how PB views themselves and how much of the server views them. PB may very well be not what people have seen, but experience sways the way people view things. Denying it with words does nothing. Changing actions does a lot more. Or you can choose to ignore all of the haters and do what you want regardless. Either way, railing against what people have experienced thus far will only bring further trolling, rumor mongering, and ♥♥♥♥ talk. Personally I either just ignore people who try to ♥♥♥♥ talk me or try to twist it around in a trollish/light hearted way, but that's me.

Ninya
11-07-2014, 12:12 PM
I mean this with no offense, but I believe you should pause a moment and wonder why people are willing to believe what he says. Perception based upon experience is also affecting how people respond, and there is a huge disparity between how PB views themselves and how much of the server views them. PB may very well be not what people have seen, but experience sways the way people view things. Denying it with words does nothing. Changing actions does a lot more. Or you can choose to ignore all of the haters and do what you want regardless. Either way, railing against what people have experienced thus far will only bring further trolling, rumor mongering, and ♥♥♥♥ talk. Personally I either just ignore people who try to ♥♥♥♥ talk me or try to twist it around in a trollish/light hearted way, but that's me.

As I said. People will believe what they want, but whatevs. More fun reading for me :)

Mefit
11-07-2014, 12:41 PM

Yeah Sex , your master told you to do something , now do it ! Move Boy Move !

Mefit
11-07-2014, 12:43 PM

Wait hypocrite , are you or are you not allianced with Bloodlust ?
As Far as I can tell the only West Guild Allianced with East is Rising (Its alliance ) alliance with Bloodlust .

Grunge[MPK]
11-07-2014, 12:48 PM
Wait hypocrite , are you or are you not allianced with Bloodlust ?
As Far as I can tell the only West Guild Allianced with East is Rising (Its alliance ) alliance with Bloodlust .

There is no alliance between west alliance and reds. It's a Rising On thing only. Actually, we don't think twice to attack Bloodlust anywhere we see them.
Don't mix alliance with the kraken pve ♥♥♥♥. It's not accurate.

Mefit
11-07-2014, 12:54 PM
;1091941']There is no alliance between west alliance and reds. It's a Rising On thing only. Actually, we don't think twice to attack Bloodlust anywhere we see them.
Don't mix alliance with the kraken pve ♥♥♥♥. It's not accurate.

Dude there is Pictures of you guys Alliancing with Bloodlust , stop being stupid and thinking the rest of us are stupid .
You are alliance with Bloodlust , everyone knows it .
If you cannot admit something as well known and open as that , then shut up lol .

DeltaOne
11-07-2014, 12:55 PM
There's a few things in this thread:

First - there's people who have to "tell people (aka leaders)" to get things done. (also AKA tattle-tales, and generally the people who annoy guild leaders)

Second - Zangelangy is a commander in RO

Third - Grunge/Gawayne - I honestly don't even care who you guys are, nor will bother to ask. People know who I am, I'm not afraid to voice my opinions under my own name.

Fourth - it's known that I've fought with MANY people in the past, (tiberius of blackhand, chrysamere - grievance, and more) and now, most of these people either 1. apologized or 2. come to a truce with me

Now - continuing with that, Woe and I have bantered on multiple occasions and in this situation she agrees with me?

Just look at her posts in this thread with me: http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?103281-List-of-guilds-that-actually-do-stuff-no-bias-public-poll&p=983805#post983805

The point is - people can talk all they want, but like Woe said, it's actions that matter. And let me just put this out there : Woe has no role in any of this, shes neither in any of the BR guilds, PB, or Grievance. This literally doesn't even affect her.

PS: I still see people hiding behind their forum name. I wonder why. (rollseyes)

also - this http://i.imgur.com/eMgMu4S.png

Nuboom
11-07-2014, 01:14 PM
What everyone in this thread thinks is happening in the alliance: "Chaos, turmoil, infighting"

What's really happening: "Business as usual"

I'm pretty sure sex would punch a crippled orphan if It meant people paid attention to him.

/BooM

DeltaOne
11-07-2014, 01:16 PM
What everyone in this thread thinks is happening in the alliance: "Chaos, turmoil, infighting"

What's really happening: "Business as usual"

I'm pretty sure sex would punch a crippled orphan if It meant people paid attention to him.

/BooM

Says a guy who feels the need to sign off his posts.................. (hes from PB btw)

And nah, I wouldnt punch your kind. that'd be mean. Let me clarify - how is this drawing attention to me? All I did was tell a story of what happened + post a screenshot.

If I wanted attention, I'd tell the story of my gear...

Mefit
11-07-2014, 01:18 PM
After reading this thread , just see how little of a Guy Sex is in his Guild and how little respected he is lol .

Sorry I join guilds that don't have leaders or members calling me out on a thread .
Must be joyful for you Sex lol .

DeltaOne
11-07-2014, 01:19 PM
After reading this thread , just see how little of a Guy Sex is in his Guild and how little respected he is lol .

Sorry I join guilds that don't have leaders or members calling me out on a thread .
Must be joyful for you Sex lol .

I think you're ♥♥♥♥ing ******ed if you think Grunge and Gawayne are in my guild. And seeing as how you quoted

Yeah Sex , your master told you to do something , now do it ! Move Boy Move !

Conclusion: Yup you're pretty reta.rded.

Oh you're the guy who randomly capitalizes words in a sentence. Nice signature.

Serious question though - Woe and I are both Neuroscience so we can help you out. What kind of autism do you have?

Mefit
11-07-2014, 01:21 PM
I think you're ♥♥♥♥ing ******ed if you think Grunge and Gawayne are in my guild. And seeing as how you quoted

Conclusion: Yup you're pretty ******ed.

Oh you're the guy who randomly capitalizes words in a sentence. Nice signature.

Dude you need a hug don't you ?
I feel bad , I would never want the people from my guild or in my alliance think so low of me :(

You must be very unimportant lol .

Were you not told to do something ? Better get on that !

DeltaOne
11-07-2014, 01:23 PM
http://i.imgur.com/INGKIzm.png

http://i.imgur.com/Dt8oZGF.png

Mefit
11-07-2014, 01:24 PM

Someone hurting inside lol

I can feel the RAGE inside you !
It runs so deep with failure , no one caring about you , and you being so little in a big world .

DeltaOne
11-07-2014, 01:26 PM
In this thread - the cuteness of this guy emerges when he corrects 2 common abbreviations. I personally find his posts hilarious.

http://i.imgur.com/rJLIo4u.png

Mefit
11-07-2014, 01:28 PM
In this thread - the cuteness of this guy emerges when he corrects 2 common abbreviations. I personally find his posts hilarious.

http://i.imgur.com/rJLIo4u.png

Someone is mad lol
Sex = Little Guy !

Rising On , Sex needs hugs . Hug him :(

Did you do as Gawayne command of you yet ?

Grunge[MPK]
11-07-2014, 01:30 PM
Dude there is Pictures of you guys Alliancing with Bloodlust , stop being stupid and thinking the rest of us are stupid .
You are alliance with Bloodlust , everyone knows it .
If you cannot admit something as well known and open as that , then shut up lol .

First of all, stop being that ignorant. No one insulted you here, so if you are not able to be at least respectful, ♥♥♥♥ of forums and go play solo games.
Second, learn to read. I said don't mix kraken thing (that is pve only, and a deal made by Rising On only) with a real alliance. I speak for Lunaticos, and I can asure you, we don't have any alliance with any red guild. I think it's not that hard to understand, even with your apparently bad reading skills.

You troll too much Mefit, calm down dude.

Third - Grunge/Gawayne - I honestly don't even care who you guys are, nor will bother to ask. People know who I am, I'm not afraid to voice my opinions under my own name.

also - this http://i.imgur.com/eMgMu4S.png

Unfortunatelly you are in our alliance, but it doesn't make us accept your troll posts. This post have being not well accepted by Lunaticos, and by the Alliance too. You want to say all you want? Face the consequences and stop qqing.

Edit: It looks like your intelligence is limited, right? Look at the image you posted, you marked my thread numbers and the line I called you a troll. But you failed to see that my account is from March, and yours from July. You have almost the same number of posts as I do. Sad man...

Mefit
11-07-2014, 01:34 PM
;1092285']First of all, stop being that ignorant. No one insulted you here, so if you are not able to be at least respectful, ♥♥♥♥ of forums and go play solo games.
Second, learn to read. I said don't mix kraken thing (that is pve only, and a deal made by Rising On only) with a real alliance. I speak for Lunaticos, and I can asure you, we don't have any alliance with any red guild. I think it's not that hard to understand, even with your apparently bad reading skills.

You do not do Trade Pack runs with Bloodlust ? Or are you allianced in all PVE things and just never PvP one another ..........? Still seems pretty much like an Alliance . I am not trolling you , maybe Sex but not you . I was bringing up a Fact .

Unfortunatelly you are in our alliance, but it doesn't make us accept your troll posts. This post have being not well accepted by Lunaticos, and by the Alliance too. You want to say all you want? Face the consequences and stop qqing.
^ Do what you are told Sex !

Grunge[MPK]
11-07-2014, 01:36 PM
@Mefit Me and my friends from Lun just fight Bloodlust. You can ask anyone from our guild.

Mefit
11-07-2014, 01:37 PM
;1092323']@Mefit Me and my friends from Lun just fight Bloodlust. You can ask anyone from our guild.

My bad , I was thinking Rising On .
Sorry Grunge , do not spend enough time on my alt to remember who is in who's Guild anymore .

DeltaOne
11-07-2014, 01:38 PM
;1092285']First of all, stop being that ignorant. No one insulted you here, so if you are not able to be at least respectful, ♥♥♥♥ of forums and go play solo games.

Here is my post history - http://forums.archeagegame.com/search.php?searchid=2470954

Feel free to point out any posts that qualify as "QQing"

This thread has nothing to do with Lunaticos. If anything, the officers think you're ******ed for involving Lunaticos. And I don't have to prove anything to them, because by now they know, with the 1,200 posts you have, how much you talk on forums.

Look at pg. 2. Look who first brings up Lunaticos, let me know when you show it to your officers.

DeltaOne
11-07-2014, 01:39 PM

Quoting this for a good laugh

DeltaOne
11-07-2014, 01:40 PM
Consecutive attempts to get Nekrage's attention

http://i.imgur.com/snU16X5.png

http://i.imgur.com/U0QNiNc.png

Mefit
11-07-2014, 01:40 PM
Here is my post history - http://forums.archeagegame.com/search.php?searchid=2470954

This thread has nothing to do with Lunaticos. If anything, the officers think you're ******ed for involving Lunaticos. And I don't have to prove anything to them, because by now they know, with the 1,200 posts you have, how much you talk on forums.

Look at pg. 2. Look who first brings up Lunaticos, let me know when you show it to your officers.

Definitely QQing

Looks like Sex Putting on Big Boy pants and think he is talking for Lunaticos Officers too lol .

DeltaOne
11-07-2014, 01:41 PM
Again - what kind of autism do you have? Apparently calling someone ******ed = QQing. I never knew that.

Ahh you're from the east - yeah, just gonna block you now. bye now. (PM me if you need me to give your wife a good banging, I'll hook her up with one of my Yatas)

Is this not the truth .
My wife wanted a farm in Aurora , but she could not even log in to get ganked by the Western Zerg Guilds that control all of Aurora .

Grunge[MPK]
11-07-2014, 01:42 PM

Man, your brain must be made of ♥♥♥♥.
You just qq after I posted that this thread was not well accepted by Lun.
This thread have everything to do with Lunaticos, because Lun is in the alliance, and you are bashing and generating conflict with another allied guild. But I guess I can't count you to understand things...

It's nothing strange to have a March's account and have this number of posts Sex, at least in the real world. Stop being so childish, please.

Mefit
11-07-2014, 01:43 PM

The Tears is strong with this one lol

Sex I am 100% willing to bet that Nekrage wanted that thread to disappear lol . Grats on bring that one back into the fold .

You see guys http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?109366-Since-when-is-harrassment-of-any-sort-condoned Nekrage said in Guild and was caught with a Screen Shot saying he had Trion Staff friends and could see everyone alts whatnot . Literally threatening a member in his Guild lol .

Feel Free to look at the total story seeing how Sex is not only stupid but has a big mouth lol .

DeltaOne
11-07-2014, 01:44 PM
;1092370']Man, your brain must be made of ♥♥♥♥.
This thread have everything to do with Lunaticos, because Lun is in the alliance, and you are bashing and generating conflict with another allied guild. But I guess I can't count you to understand things...

It's nothing strange to have a March's account and have this number of posts Sex, at least in the real world. Stop being so childish, please.

Why dont you tell me your in game name and let's see how this ends up for us?

Also mefit - http://i.imgur.com/FVfCpFo.png I know how much this hurts you ;)

Mefit
11-07-2014, 01:46 PM
;1092370']Man, your brain must be made of ♥♥♥♥.

Sex is not bright , I just gained Respect for Lunaticos for being more selective and passing on this guy . Just imagine if you guys allowed him to join , he would be on the forums making you guys look as bad as he currently is with Rising On lol .

Mefit
11-07-2014, 01:46 PM

Oh My God ! Watch Out Guys , we have us a REAL INTERNET WARRIOR here !

This guy Sex is definitely Raging out right now , I can feel it !
The QQ is so strong with this guy .

Mefit
11-07-2014, 01:49 PM

OMG NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU ! My life is over now buuuuuu hoooooooo !
Who wants all my stuff and lands , I am going to quit and find a new hobby !

Oh wait it was just Sex ...............guess I can move on in life !

Grunge[MPK]
11-07-2014, 01:49 PM

Because it's the same???? Duhhhhh!!!
Yes, come and attack me, I hope you do that! There will be one crazy dude less in our alliance :D

Mefit
11-07-2014, 01:51 PM

Someone should write Nekrage and tell him that Sex Necro'd a Damaging Thread . I am sure he wanted to just fade away .

Mefit
11-07-2014, 01:52 PM
;1092412']Because it's the same???? Duhhhhh!!!
Yes, come and attack me, I hope you do that! There will be one crazy dude less in our alliance :D

Sex is not very Bright at all lol .

I got a feeling he is screaming at his mom right now , taking his wrath out on her ! I mean someone has to pay !!!!!

Grunge[MPK]
11-07-2014, 01:53 PM
Sex is not very Bright at all lol .

I got a feeling he is screaming at his mom right now , taking his wrath out on her ! I mean someone has to pay !!!!!

Man this guy is unbelievable :/

Celestian
11-07-2014, 01:55 PM

Great feature on the forums. Makes reading the forums much more pleasurable when you don't have to see troll and/or racist posters.

Mefit
11-07-2014, 01:59 PM
Great feature on the forums. Makes reading the forums much more pleasurable when you don't have to see troll and/or racist posters.

Well I am not a Racist Poster and Sex is probably most likely the same Color as me to begin with ..............

Sad part is , he thinks he is someone I would care or care not if they ignored me ...........I can still reply to his post , he just now cannot see it . Does not hurt me one bit lol .

Woe
11-07-2014, 02:01 PM
Omg, Mefit. He blocked you almost a full page ago. Can you stop already? You're even double posting and crap. Everyone knows that I've not been Sex's biggest fan, and even I think you're dragging it on a bit too long. Let it goooo.

Mefit
11-07-2014, 02:04 PM
Omg, Mefit. He blocked you almost a full page ago. Can you stop already? You're even double posting and crap. Everyone knows that I've not been Sex's biggest fan, and even I think you're dragging it on a bit too long. Let it goooo.

Woe I do not know you and have no issues with you , but I do what I want as it is only me who has to deal with the after math of it .
Sex is a Troll and now cannot handle it .......... justice lol .

TetraCleric
11-07-2014, 03:00 PM
First off, you guys should learn how to forum and use 40 ppp.

Second off, it says a lot about you when you have to block someone on the forums. I personally feel accomplished whenever I'm added to a block list.

Chali
11-07-2014, 08:52 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TLzhlsEFcVQ