PDA

View Full Version : Checking the server out

Tarmacc
11-06-2014, 06:01 PM
Im from tahyang, im thinking of moving to Lucius, whats the rp like on eastern side?

Chrix
11-06-2014, 06:06 PM
Not sure about the Eastern faction, but in the West, I have heard of a guild or two on the western faction. One of them has a RP city to which they all contribute in, another has an island that they keep to themselves on.

Dochostage1
11-06-2014, 06:09 PM
Wall God has graced us with his presence on our server.

Chrix
11-06-2014, 06:12 PM
Don't mind him, he's a member of JollyQ, a large eastern faction guild, pretty sure they don't RP as privateers like the name might imply. (Privateer =/= pirate)

Whiteflagwaver
11-06-2014, 06:32 PM
He's the guy that accidentally dropped a wall just to see what it looked like and since it has 1mil Hp he had to break it down. lolol

Ffycchi
11-06-2014, 06:53 PM
I dont think we really have any RP on east side...if we do...they dont use /say for fear of getting laughed off our faction haha

Dochostage1
11-06-2014, 06:56 PM
Wall God is not "Roleplay" Wall God is truth

Chrix
11-06-2014, 06:57 PM
And there is the answer...

Whiteflagwaver
11-06-2014, 10:52 PM
Word of advice, turn back now this server blows.

Qrabmittens
11-06-2014, 11:30 PM
I'll RP with you but only if I get to be little spoon

Rvyne
11-06-2014, 11:32 PM
From my experience on my alt.. It seems lively and not really much inter-faction PK even in Conflict zone I could easily walk around on my lowbies carrying packs >.< but that just me.. If it's in western specially cinderstone it would be different case so many PK's for resources/packs.

I've also went farming using my nui toon its rare for neighbour to pk you unless you provoke them. I'm more afraid of those people from west pk'ing on lowbies on eastern maps. (I always end up pking my own faction in that zone later on)

I only have 1 horrible experience with Dev gaming? They pk my alt thought I'm gonna land-grab expiring plot near my farm and I couldn't say my intent coz I was banned in chat.

I have also shady experience with JQ member selling his marine house design I was bit cautious good thing he didn't screw me and run away with my money.. He done end of the bargain..

schon
11-06-2014, 11:43 PM
I'll RP with you but only if I get to be little spoon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQmgHrSReCM

Mukat
11-07-2014, 09:56 AM
Go RP elsewhere, thanks!

Subaru343
11-07-2014, 10:28 AM
(Out of Gameplay Mode, NO BAD COMMENT ABOUT THIS)

Lucius Server is a fun place to be, with a different kind of story.

West Continent: You can join guild like Blank as they are the current leading Large guild of the west & basically own the West Continent due to their Guild Performance.

East Continent: You can join various of guild, Uchiha, Jolly Q , Secret Forest & many more. The East Continent is not fully unified.

Who know, if you join any side, you can take part in a Great war between West & East.