PDA

View Full Version : Land, house, farms, and you.

Geekersgames
11-06-2014, 10:36 PM
So I played in beta, and now in release, got a late start into the release, but i am now lvl 30.

I bought a aqua farm, went to 3 locations, all spots taken, one was in a PvP zone. I wanted to set my land farm down. Not one single area available inside the safe zones. I have yet to check PvP zone. But aquafarming is easier in PvP area. your hiding under water..not in open.

Why is TRION letting this happen, where the supposed hackers, have not seen one myself, hack grab all the land.

You could do well with a house plot, a max of say 5-10 farm plots, water based or land. Why is it i am seeing..well for example a guy named gunther or something. With 15 farms or more in every zone, and he had 20 or more water farms.

TRION, greedy land grabbers, hackers, how is this gaming going to be for someone that comes later on 6 months or so from now. To get their first small farm in that quest, To find There is no where in the world to drop the ♥♥♥♥ing thing. Cause every ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ plot belongs to gunther, or gracey, or xnibnib kitty boo..they have 400 farms and more.

I offered to trade my 3 aqua farms not placed, for a single aqua farm plot..but land selling now is premo..basically 1 aqua farm placed is worth 10 or more that have no place but in a inventory.

I SERIOUSLY THINK TRION SHOULD RETHINK THIS ZONE ♥♥♥♥, limit farms per player, or per account.

1. you can place a farm, house, aquafarm, anywhere you want to in any patch of ocean, in any patch of land, on any mountain, or whatever..NO MORE ZONES...as long as you keep up your taxes, your safe..

2. LIMITS, max of 10 farms total, of anytype, and 3 houses, of any type, that lets you have at least one of every home kind small medium large.. and you can have 5 land farms, and 5 water...

sure the coast lines would be cluttered..but what coast line in most real world countries are not..everyone wants to live at the beach.. water farms, land farms, your house and boat, all right there.

since all the hackers, or hackers i have not seen, have taken all the land, or people have taken 400 land plots for themselves..and i have to pay a ******ed price for 1 small farm...i am just going to get my 3000 infamy, and farm traders. I and i will use less labor gathering pre-made goods.

sobrien
11-07-2014, 12:51 AM
You are whats wrong with gaming atm. You decide to enter a new game recently released and casually expect to have the same expereince, access and outcomes as those who have made significantly greatly investments in the game that you have.

The ability to make your wishes possible creates opportunities, systems and actions that then undermine the very same experience and outcomes for those who have made those greater investments.

You are the Hasla Weapon ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥, the Normalisation Nitwit, the Mount Moron whose existence makes we want to smash my computer with a stick.

And your yelling at Trion?

Let me guess you are probably even F2P?

Everyone on earth has a right to an opinion but if you havent contributed anything then your opinion does not deserve to have any influence over those who do.

Reading your email has destroyed some pf my brain cells Im sure, so piss off to wherever you came from as the game has enough issues without ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥s like you here and seriously have you even read any of the million forums post about these issues at all you idiot?

Seriously Im tired of dickheads like you around here - AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Spectral
11-07-2014, 01:12 AM
You are whats wrong with gaming atm. You decide to enter a new game recently released and casually expect to have the same expereince, access and outcomes as those who have made significantly greatly investments in the game that you have.

The ability to make your wishes possible creates opportunities, systems and actions that then undermine the very same experience and outcomes for those who have made those greater investments.

You are the Hasla Weapon ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥, the Normalisation Nitwit, the Mount Moron whose existence makes we want to smash my computer with a stick.

Everyone on earth has a right to an opinion but if you havent contributed anything then your opinion does not deserve to have any influence over those who do.

Reading your email has destroyed some pf my brain cells Im sure, so piss off to wherever you came from as the game has enough issues without ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥s like you here and seriously have you even read any of the million forums post about these issues at all you idiot?

Seriously Im tired of dickheads like you around here - AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Actually you are worse, because you throwing money on Trion for trash like this in hope you will get advantage over others.

LordBad
11-07-2014, 01:25 AM
People are having trouble grasping the concept of the economy and while I will grant you, much of the economy is being dictated by hackers and gold farmers, the principle remains the same. So for clarity I will break it down for you.

Don't expect to find open spots
This was never going to be a thing. Open spots aren't ever going to be available in any measurable amount of numbers and looking for a spot is wasted effort. THIS IS WORKING AS INTENDED. Every spot SHOULD be taken, we want that. This is how the economy is supposed to work. Housing and farming are supposed to be things you gain access to through clever SANDBOX gameplay, not as a THEMEPARK quest reward. You have to make piece with that. You want a house or a farm? Sure you can search for a spot, or you can do what smart players who understand what a sandbox is and earn the gold needed to buy land.

Play The Sandbox; Work The Mechanics
While there is an initial themepark element to the game and certainly some PVE content, this game is a sandbox and in a sandbox you are supposed to create your own way. The rewards you get are the rewards you earn through clever planning and execution of those plans. Don't expect to complete quests and get rewards that are anywhere near as good as a player who plans and executes well. You want farms, houses, land etc... you have to work the sandbox. You want lots of great gear, gold and luxury items.. work the sandbox. You want to get lots of kills and earn tons of honor points... work the sandbox. In every area of the game you need to think about how you can acomplish something effectively, build your plan and then execute. If it fails, rethink it and try something different. If something is unbalanced, unfair etc.... work around it or better yet exploit it. Use the mechanics and the sandbox to your advantage to get ahead... This game has all the mechanics and elements that reward smart players who work the system. If however your expectations is that because you completed a few trade runs for an NPC, received a farm as a quest reward that you are now entitled to land to place the farm down... you are always going to be disappointed by this game. Its not a themepark MMO.. there are themepark elements like the possibility to earn a farm through questing but ultimately its a sandbox and the only guarantees you have are those that you create for yourself.

krypto
11-07-2014, 01:34 AM
Actually you are worse, because you throwing money on Trion for trash like this in hope you will get advantage over others.

This ^. People with too much disposable income are ruining this game. Them, coupled with the way Trion handles gold sellers/buyers, hackers, and land hoarders will kill this game.

I had such high hopes... hurt a lot when I fell back into reality.

Zanthy
11-07-2014, 01:38 AM
Seriously Im tired of dickheads like you around here

dickheads like you around here

dickheads like you

dickhead

http://static1.gamespot.com/uploads/original/651/6510313/2698476-6991858258-Bill-.gif

djentropy
11-07-2014, 01:54 AM

I don't know what is more lulzy, OP whining or you raging.

Both are what is wrong with gaming. You raise valid points about the OP, but you do it in the worst possible way.

Spectral
11-07-2014, 01:55 AM
This ^. People with too much disposable income are ruining this game. Them, coupled with the way Trion handles gold sellers/buyers, hackers, and land hoarders will kill this game.

I had such high hopes... hurt a lot when I fell back into reality.

Its a valuable experience tho - I will never ever play f2p mmo again and im sure many more ppl as well after this. Bad thing is that more younger sheeps will come anyway and continue giving money for promises and frauds to such thieves.

djentropy
11-07-2014, 01:59 AM
People are having trouble grasping the concept of the economy and while I will grant you, much of the economy is being dictated by hackers and gold farmers, the principle remains the same. So for clarity I will break it down for you.

This was never going to be a thing. Open spots aren't ever going to be available in any measurable amount of numbers and looking for a spot is wasted effort. THIS IS WORKING AS INTENDED. Every spot SHOULD be taken, we want that. This is how the economy is supposed to work. Housing and farming are supposed to be things you gain access to through clever SANDBOX gameplay, not as a THEMEPARK quest reward. You have to make piece with that. You want a house or a farm? Sure you can search for a spot, or you can do what smart players who understand what a sandbox is and earn the gold needed to buy land.

While there is an initial themepark element to the game and certainly some PVE content, this game is a sandbox and in a sandbox you are supposed to create your own way. The rewards you get are the rewards you earn through clever planning and execution of those plans. Don't expect to complete quests and get rewards that are anywhere near as good as a player who plans and executes well. You want farms, houses, land etc... you have to work the sandbox. You want lots of great gear, gold and luxury items.. work the sandbox. You want to get lots of kills and earn tons of honor points... work the sandbox. In every area of the game you need to think about how you can acomplish something effectively, build your plan and then execute. If it fails, rethink it and try something different. If something is unbalanced, unfair etc.... work around it or better yet exploit it. Use the mechanics and the sandbox to your advantage to get ahead... This game has all the mechanics and elements that reward smart players who work the system. If however your expectations is that because you completed a few trade runs for an NPC, received a farm as a quest reward that you are now entitled to land to place the farm down... you are always going to be disappointed by this game. Its not a themepark MMO.. there are themepark elements like the possibility to earn a farm through questing but ultimately its a sandbox and the only guarantees you have are those that you create for yourself.

My god, if only this was Reddit I would give you gold, upvote you, and demand the subs mods make that a sidebar post.

This should be quoted every single time to anyone who whines about land.

Well done. Most of these kids have never experienced a sandbox game and are expecting everything to be served to them on a silver platter, and it's getting old. I started 3 weeks ago, the only money I have spent was on my patron status - I am now level 50 and starting to get pretty decent gear, I have a 16x16 farm, a 8x8 farm, a 16x16 house, run a 40 person guild that is doing wonderful, and have purchased about 25 APEXs and have them in storage as part of my top secret winning method "Buy low; sell high".

I did this all while working a demanding full time job in the real world. And I did it by embracing the sandbox and spending a lot of time on Reddit and the web in general learning everything I could about this game. It's not rocket science.

Then again, I come from EVE online - we know how to embrace the sandbox and literally have devs who respond to whiners with the phrase "Harden the ♥♥♥♥ up."

LordBad
11-07-2014, 01:59 AM
Its a valuable experience tho - I will never ever play f2p mmo again and im sure many more ppl as well after this. Bad thing is that more younger sheeps will come anyway and continue giving money for promises and frauds to such thieves.

Actually statistically, the opposite is true. F2P game models have become so popular that in 2014 there have been ZERO subscription MMO's announced. Everything in development right now is F2P. This is the new default model.

djentropy
11-07-2014, 02:01 AM

Before you quit, can I have your stuff?

sobrien
11-07-2014, 02:01 AM

Spectral are you serious? You do relaise that a game needs to generate an income and ideally a profit for its shareholders to be considered worthy of investing in right? There is no tooth fairy out there who is going to magically conjure up a game to make your life wonderful just caused you wishe them to? investors put their cash at risk in the belief or promise of a return somehwere in the future so that means someone has to pay to support that, and I have come to the conclusion that a subsciption is the best model having seen what F2P has done to this game. It has forced Trion to monetize in such a way that it needs to milk the few who are paying to support the many that dont!!!
Someone somewhere needs to pay for the risk involved to create a video game junior and it doesnt sound like its going to be you and how does paying $15/mnth qualify as throwing money?

You and Geekgamers shoud go start your own game called find the braincell.

LordBad
11-07-2014, 02:02 AM
My god, if only this was Reddit I would give you gold, upvote you, and demand the subs mods make that a sidebar post.

This should be quoted every single time to anyone who whines about land.

Well done. Most of these kids have never experienced a sandbox game and are expecting everything to be served to them on a silver platter, and it's getting old. I started 3 weeks ago, the only money I have spent was on my patron status - I am now level 50 and starting to get pretty decent gear, I have a 16x16 farm, a 8x8 farm, a 16x16 house, run a 40 person guild that is doing wonderful, and have purchased about 25 APEXs and have them in storage as part of my top secret winning method "Buy low; sell high".

I did this all while working a demanding full time job in the real world. And I did it by embracing the sandbox and spending a lot of time on Reddit and the web in general learning everything I could about this game. It's not rocket science.

Then again, I come from EVE online - we know how to embrace the sandbox and literally have devs who respond to whiners with the phrase "Harden the ♥♥♥♥ up."

When I read the first part of your post, I thought to myself, this guy plays Eve Online. I'm an 8 year veteran myself.

Spectral
11-07-2014, 02:04 AM
Actually statistically, the opposite is true. F2P game models have become so popular that in 2014 there have been ZERO subscription MMO's announced. Everything in development right now is F2P. This is the new default model.

I said me and many more, not majority. Of course its right that is the new default model, but we will see how it will end after a couple of eu/na archeages.

djentropy
11-07-2014, 02:06 AM

And it's a great model. The only money I spend on, for example - Archeage - is my monthly patron status. Most MMO's that I have played in the past featured a $15-$20 a month subscription fee, so I don't mind at all. And with only spending that tiny amount of money (my god, for the amount of hours I have enjoyed this game - $15 is nothing!) I have done very well for myself and can afford pretty much anything I want in the game without really even thinking much about it.

If people cannot work hard and smart for what they want and instead want to send Trion thousands of dollars in an attempt to continue with a undeveloped ability to apply common sense or refusal to work hard and get ahead in this game - more power to them, and I am glad for it. The more money they send in, the more dev love can be given to this wicked fun game, and the more wealth I can take from them via piracy and scamming. After all, most people are lazy and awful at this game :)

This model has kept EVE online running for over a decade now, and I predict that ArcheAge is going to do just as well.

djentropy
11-07-2014, 02:08 AM
When I read the first part of your post, I thought to myself, this guy plays Eve Online. I'm an 8 year veteran myself.

Nice to meet ya, Lord :) I'm in the middle of a break from EVE online due to ... ahem ... a minor disagreement involving the GM team ... :P Having a blast in ArcheAge, however - it's not quite as brutal or dark as I would like it to be, but as long as I can continue doing what I loved doing in EVE (Profiting from the lazyness, ignorance, and plain stupidity of others) - I will likely hang out here for a while.

Still, this entire game and these forums need a lot moar pew pew and lot less QQ :P

sobrien
11-07-2014, 02:09 AM

I love it when people say actually statistically and then usually link to some obscure webpage or report.

Ther really is no sustainable model where a game is totally F2P, I hope somehow you realise that activity such as work requires a reward system usually in the form of money and that money needs to be provided by an employer or company that generates this cash via sales of its products and services. Someone somewhere has to pay for the service that is the game.

I dont have the "data" to confirm your statement but then again probably neither do you but I see avery strong parallel between F2P and a dercrease in the quality of what is being provided.

Tell me something, how good are humans at valuing something they get for free? How good at we at creating percieved value for something that is worth nothing but has the perception of value often created by investment of some sort?

If you are smart enough you may understand what I am trying to point out and the key weakness behing the F2P model.

JoyEnergiser
11-07-2014, 02:10 AM

Tbh, both of you are what's wrong with this toxic community, Greedy self entitled ♥♥♥♥ers like you and whining twits like the OP.

Zanthy
11-07-2014, 02:13 AM
The thing that these companies don't realize is that they are losing money. They might be making a lot of money from "whales" that "pay to win", but the fact of the matter is there is a large population of players who would rather not have such systems affect the games they play, and happily spend a little often for cosmetic or even functional items designed with in game systems in mind. Free to play with a cash shop doesn't have to be manipulative, unethical and exploitative. There are many people willing to subscribe and buy things without it interfering with the actual game, which should be designed with fun, entertainment and achievement in mind at all times.

How much money does a company lose by making it clear to the people with the money to spend that they don't care about the player or the game, and the only thing that matters to them is their bottom line? That doesn't just lose them money in the short term, by those who see through it and boycott it, but also in the long term, as they ruin the game, their reputation and then people won't buy another game they publish or produce.

Gaming is my hobby. I spend most money on it, but now I won't spend another penny on this game or any other Trion game in the future unless things change. I'm just one person, but there are many others like me. I might not be a "whale", but I do have a budget for gaming which Trion are losing out on.

Spectral
11-07-2014, 02:16 AM
The more money they send in, the more dev love can be given to this wicked fun game, and the more wealth I can take from them via piracy and scamming. After all, most people are lazy and awful at this game :)

Not a case of this game and trions korean licence.

sobrien
11-07-2014, 02:17 AM
Tbh, both of you are what's wrong with this toxic community, Greedy self entitled ♥♥♥♥ers like you and whining twits like the OP.

And what are you Joy a fence sitter? You are either paying to support the provision of a product or service or you are freeloader who has contributed nothing and do not deserve a voice. "Oh Im free 2 Play but i have bought Apex" or some other lame version I suspect.

When are all you kids going to work out you cant have it all in this world and especially if you arent prepared to work your ♥♥♥ off, and that if you dont, you dont deserve a ♥♥♥♥ing thing, especially not for free.

Spectral
11-07-2014, 02:18 AM
Spectral are you serious? You do relaise that a game needs to generate an income and ideally a profit for its shareholders to be considered worthy of investing in right? There is no tooth fairy out there who is going to magically conjure up a game to make your life wonderful just caused you wishe them to? investors put their cash at risk in the belief or promise of a return somehwere in the future so that means someone has to pay to support that, and I have come to the conclusion that a subsciption is the best model having seen what F2P has done to this game. It has forced Trion to monetize in such a way that it needs to milk the few who are paying to support the many that dont!!!
Someone somewhere needs to pay for the risk involved to create a video game junior and it doesnt sound like its going to be you and how does paying $15/mnth qualify as throwing money?

You and Geekgamers shoud go start your own game called find the braincell.

You totally missed the point.

sobrien
11-07-2014, 02:21 AM
Bill Gates recently gave a speech at a high school about 11 things they did not and will not learn in school. He talks about how feel-good, politically correct teachings created a generation of kids with no concept of reality and how this concept sets them up for failure in the real world.

Rule 1: Life is not fair - get used to it!

Rule 2: The world won't care about your self-esteem. The world will expect you to accomplish something BEFORE you feel good about yourself.

Rule 3: You will NOT make $60,000 a year right out of high school. You won't be a vice president with a car phone until you earn both.

Rule 4: If you think your teacher is tough, wait till you get a boss.

Rule 5: Flipping burgers is not beneath your dignity. Your grandparents had a different word for burger flipping: they called it opportunity.

Rule 6: If you mess up, it's not your parents' fault; so don't whine about your mistakes, learn from them.

Rule 7: Before you were born, your parents weren't as boring as they are now. They got that way from paying your bills, cleaning your clothes and listening to you talk about how cool you thought you were. So before you save the rain forest from the parasites of your parent's generation, try delousing the closet in your own room.

Rule 8: Your school may have done away with winners and losers, but life HAS NOT. In some schools, they have abolished failing grades and they'll give you as MANY TIMES as you want to get the right answer. This doesn't bear the slightest resemblance to ANYTHING in real life.

Rule 9: Life is not divided into semesters. You don't get summers off and very few employers are interested in helping you "FIND YOURSELF". Do that on your own time.

Rule 10: Television and video games are NOT real life. In real life people actually have to leave the coffee shop and go to jobs.

Rule 11: Be nice to nerds. Chances are you'll end up working for one.

LordBad
11-07-2014, 02:31 AM
I said me and many more, not majority. Of course its right that is the new default model, but we will see how it will end after a couple of eu/na archeages.

Well I think we are going to see more and more MMO's like ArcheAge, but likely better balanced.

Right now there are three things that the industry has learned over the last 10 years of running MMO's and its these lessons that are driving the next generation of MMO's.

First, players must be invested in the game. MMO's today are being developed with sandbox models because they came to realize that if your customers only attachment to their game is the level of their character, they can quit anytime and come back anytime without losing anything in game. ArcheAge is a good example of this. You quit ArcheAge you are going to have to give up your land, that's the type of attachment to the world I'm talking about.

Second, pay walls. Make games free to play but put the most interesting features that create attachment behind a pay wall, another words ensure free to play players feel on the out. Again, putting labor points behind a pay wall in the case of ArcheAge means that you can't participate in a key feature of the game fully without becoming a patron. And once you do, you are attached to those features by land. Free to players unable to participate much in crafting and labor driven elements end up feeling like they aren't getting as much out of the game, this is the feeling you want to create.

Finally you need to allow players to convert money to in game currency and make it possible with in game currency to buy things that have value in real money, then ensure their is a way to lose assets. Its a tricky business because this creates the pay to win model, but smart developers like CCP for example understand that this isn't about giving players an advantage, its about setting a value to the digital assets that can be translated to real money and its also important to ensure it can be lost. While Eve Online handles loss by allowing things to explode (PvP or PvE), in ArcheAge its sufficient that when you close your account you lose your land, which is worth gold, which equals money. For example 200 gold = about 20 dollars. This is a mental thing that sucks players in and makes them loyal. You saw it in Eve all the time, as soon as something big blows up, people where doing the math to find out how much real world money just blew up. It makes the game more real for people and creates attachment.

There are of course many other lessons and reasons for implementation of different mechanics but in as a whole your trying to create real attachment to create loyalty, so the game has longevity.

Spectral
11-07-2014, 02:33 AM
You must be one of those failures in the real world if you are happy with trion politics and their heading with this game.

LordBad
11-07-2014, 02:43 AM
Nice to meet ya, Lord :) I'm in the middle of a break from EVE online due to ... ahem ... a minor disagreement involving the GM team ... :P Having a blast in ArcheAge, however - it's not quite as brutal or dark as I would like it to be, but as long as I can continue doing what I loved doing in EVE (Profiting from the lazyness, ignorance, and plain stupidity of others) - I will likely hang out here for a while.

Still, this entire game and these forums need a lot moar pew pew and lot less QQ :P

It will. Its a young game, Eve Online had its infancy as well and believe it was rough. The tears over the exclusivity of Original Blueprints for example raged for years as well as the control large corporations and alliances maintained. Really an MMO isn't an MMO until its been out for a year and all the hyper active players leave the game, only then does the game stabilize and the community begin to understand the subtleties of the mechanics. People in ArcheAge are not sandbox gamers, most are coming from various themepark MMO's because in the last decade 99% of all MMO's where themeparks. They simply don't know how to deal with a sandbox and for many its going to be impossible to adapt, but those that do will become the core audience of ArcheAge.

I left Eve Online because frankly, I had done everything there is to do in the game a thousand times and after you play a game long enough no matter how good it was you just tire of it. I don't know if ArcheAge is going to be a replacement for Eve but it certainly has more potential then most of the sandbox alternatives out there. I really like Darkfall Unholy Wars but the community was just too small for the sandbox to have any impact on gameplay.

Spectral
11-07-2014, 02:43 AM
Well I think we are going to see more and more MMO's like ArcheAge, but likely better balanced.

Right now there are three things that the industry has learned over the last 10 years of running MMO's and its these lessons that are driving the next generation of MMO's.

First, players must be invested in the game. MMO's today are being developed with sandbox models because they came to realize that if your customers only attachment to their game is the level of their character, they can quit anytime and come back anytime without losing anything in game. ArcheAge is a good example of this. You quit ArcheAge you are going to have to give up your land, that's the type of attachment to the world I'm talking about.

Second, pay walls. Make games free to play but put the most interesting features that create attachment behind a pay wall, another words ensure free to play players feel on the out. Again, putting labor points behind a pay wall in the case of ArcheAge means that you can't participate in a key feature of the game fully without becoming a patron. And once you do, you are attached to those features by land. Free to players unable to participate much in crafting and labor driven elements end up feeling like they aren't getting as much out of the game, this is the feeling you want to create.

Finally you need to allow players to convert money to in game currency and make it possible with in game currency to buy things that have value in real money, then ensure their is a way to lose assets. Its a tricky business because this creates the pay to win model, but smart developers like CCP for example understand that this isn't about giving players an advantage, its about setting a value to the digital assets that can be translated to real money and its also important to ensure it can be lost. While Eve Online handles loss by allowing things to explode (PvP or PvE), in ArcheAge its sufficient that when you close your account you lose your land, which is worth gold, which equals money. For example 200 gold = about 20 dollars. This is a mental thing that sucks players in and makes them loyal. You saw it in Eve all the time, as soon as something big blows up, people where doing the math to find out how much real world money just blew up. It makes the game more real for people and creates attachment.

There are of course many other lessons and reasons for implementation of different mechanics but in as a whole your trying to create real attachment to create loyalty, so the game has longevity.

Thats not new to me, i played almost every bigger single mmo since uo, but f2p means almost always low quality and content with permanent baits. Most fun i had was on subsctiption based pieces.

Geekersgames
11-07-2014, 09:43 AM
- AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

so you mean by investment, buying gold from farmers, and hacking my way to the top right...

and im a patron, got the desert costume, and glass phoenix and all got the 99 package.

Geekersgames
11-07-2014, 09:48 AM

This makes me understand, that this game i going to be like EvE, i have to hit the learning curve at a sprint, and find a good guild, just like i had to link up with a nul sec corperation to make my isk..and in EvE we were pirates.. Thats my take now, find a guild, become a pirate, and isk, or gold my way to the top..and expect large losses, at the same time reaping the divine rewards..

Splatacus
12-01-2014, 04:37 PM
This makes me understand, that this game i going to be like EvE, i have to hit the learning curve at a sprint, and find a good guild, just like i had to link up with a nul sec corperation to make my isk..and in EvE we were pirates.. Thats my take now, find a guild, become a pirate, and isk, or gold my way to the top..and expect large losses, at the same time reaping the divine rewards..

You sucked in EvE too Bylor. You were never a pirate. Why are you on here telling these people lies? You were the ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ that would load a freighter down with several billion isk and fly into low sec and lose it all. You failed hard at eve. Cracks me up that you are on here spewing lies and bs to try to make yourself feel good.

~Someone that knows you~.

Galix
12-01-2014, 04:39 PM
http://static1.gamespot.com/uploads/original/651/6510313/2698476-6991858258-Bill-.gif

Lots o dickery round these ere parts. :)

Zanthy
12-01-2014, 05:37 PM
Lots o dickery round these ere parts. :)

I know I am too sometimes hehe. Which makes me reflect and think of some quotes.

http://oi60.tinypic.com/2pzicld.jpg

http://oi58.tinypic.com/290t288.jpg

http://oi58.tinypic.com/a40qxs.jpg