PDA

View Full Version : Home stays, sleep and Collectables

SaraNeto
04-03-2014, 02:36 PM
I'm shure I'm not the only one who's interested in all the small details ArcheAge still has putted into the game, but I remenbered THIS little secret that I still hadn't heard of: how is sleep going to affect our character(I defeneatly heard Skapes talk about sleep on the Demo video)? Also, how difficult to collect will resources be? Can you actually pay to have like: a mine or trees in your land so you can collect them everyday or in a matter of days?

VMBarbosa
04-03-2014, 03:00 PM
Sleeping in game helps restore labor points but how much labor points depends on the quality of the bed.
And yes you can have a farm to plant trees in front of your house that only you can collect so you won't have to worry about people stealing them!

Peter
04-03-2014, 03:01 PM
Sleeping will gain you a small amount of labor points (80-160 I believe) as well as a buff toward farming I think. You can purchase seedlings to plan trees on your land and either pick the fruit every day or cut it down for wood. I also believe in the Korean version you can put mining nodes on your land to mine every day.

Mythical
04-03-2014, 04:29 PM
Sleeping in game helps restore labor points but how much labor points depends on the quality of the bed.
And yes you can have a farm to plant trees in front of your house that only you can collect so you won't have to worry about people stealing them!

Is there a "limit" at all to how much you can sleep? :eek:

Peter
04-03-2014, 04:38 PM
You can get the labor points once a day.

SaraNeto
04-04-2014, 12:50 AM
Thanks for letting me know guys!:)

kiukiu
04-04-2014, 06:26 AM
Once in 22h u can use bed that you own, to restore portion of LP. The process takes 1+9minutes. Restores 50-80 LP, depends on bed type. First type of bed is easy to craft, but even easier to obtain by purchasing it on fantasy island for 4 gold. After a sleeping, character recieves the 1 hour buff that speeds agriculture processing.

SaraNeto
04-05-2014, 09:45 AM
Hey guys, i saw the twitch yesterday and also looked around in online guides of the game, and searched a little more about home's. Do you only have 8x8 and 16x16 terrains avaiable to buy or do you have more? How much does it cost? And also I have been thinking for a while but how hard to get is 1GOLD?
I also took a look at a cooking guide and noticed the plates you can make are a really low number... is it true? or there are lots of types of food that you're able to do in ArcheAge?
Thanks for keeping answering my questions. I hope I can play with everyone real soon! ^^

Aelos
04-05-2014, 05:05 PM
Once in 22h u can use bed that you own, to restore portion of LP. The process takes 1+9minutes. Restores 50-80 LP, depends on bed type. First type of bed is easy to craft, but even easier to obtain by purchasing it on fantasy island for 4 gold. After a sleeping, character recieves the 1 hour buff that speeds agriculture processing.

I know someone asked, but how easy is it to obtain one Gold? And is the in-game currency like Gold, Silver and Copper like other mmos?

Peter
04-05-2014, 05:11 PM
1g is easy to obtain. You'll gain a few hundred gold leveling to 50 without trying . Farming is very profitable and could easily net you a couple of gold per harvest if you sold your items on the AH and mobs drop purses that have coin in it and you get a ton of them. They have three types of coin that I believe translate to gold, silver and copper.

Aelos
04-06-2014, 11:36 AM
1g is easy to obtain. You'll gain a few hundred gold leveling to 50 without trying . Farming is very profitable and could easily net you a couple of gold per harvest if you sold your items on the AH and mobs drop purses that have coin in it and you get a ton of them. They have three types of coin that I believe translate to gold, silver and copper.

Oh alright thanks :3

shadole
04-09-2014, 09:19 AM
i would think that it would give you a small exp boost, and/or a restores labor points vary slowly.

SaraNeto
04-12-2014, 04:36 PM
well, I think everyone already knows that you'll need to be a patron to have a home/building. And the only way to be a patron is by paying monthly. My questions is: do you have a minimum monthly fee? and while we are here: what isgoing to be the lowest month fee you can get? I know it's an answer difficult to get but if some news get out post is here or maybe you can say what are the monthly fees in Korea or Russia so we can campare