PDA

View Full Version : Guild

Omis
04-03-2014, 03:18 PM
im thinking of trying to make or join a guild for AA ,as in every game ive ever played prior Ive never been part of one, usually because I found them so impersonal and never new anyone in them.

I kinda have ideas of what I would like the guild to be though it could be completely impractical or maybe not even possible in AA.

the grand sceem ive come up with is quite big but is more of a goal than the starting point.

I dream of a guild that creates a village on both the east and west continent connected by a trade root. where all the races live in peace working together. with members varying from farmers, traders, and crafts men to warriors and sea men. so farmers or trades men can ask assistance of others to help them cross the sea and trade or warriors help make the territory bigger creating an overall bigger kingdom.

it would be cool, and everyone would be part of the same guild and there would be something to do for everyone, skilled players to new guys, people that can play everyday to people that can only play once in a blue moon.

feel free to tell me im being to ambitious, or if maybe a guild like this already exists. I think it would be nice to be part of something a bit more personal as AA is a server game and whats the point of playing a game with thousands of other people is you don't do anything with them. :)

King
04-03-2014, 03:35 PM
You're looking to start a guild but you haven't actually been part of one. Might be beneficial to see how some guilds work first before you dive headfirst into it.

Just a suggestion.

Laxus
04-03-2014, 03:52 PM
I am working on a guild at the moment. I should release details soon, currently i am on my own. If you are interested, get back to me.

TrueHull
04-03-2014, 06:06 PM
Your ideas sounds like some of the goal Phoenix Rising has, if you're interested you can PM and fill you in a bit more.

Addanc
04-03-2014, 09:27 PM
Come check out Greymoon trading company :D link in my siggy

Noah
04-03-2014, 10:06 PM
You're looking to start a guild but you haven't actually been part of one. Might be beneficial to see how some guilds work first before you dive headfirst into it.

Just a suggestion.

I agree, since Archeage has a different system compared to the other MMORPG out there.