PDA

View Full Version : ArcheAge Updating to Version 1.2 Build 4.15

Scapes
11-13-2014, 07:20 PM
http://www.trionworlds.com/archeage/wp-content/uploads/sites/6/2014/10/AA_ENV_Crafting_02_952x414.jpg (http://www.trionworlds.com/archeage/en/2014/11/13/archeage-updating-to-version-1-2-build-4-15/)

Adventurers,

ArcheAge is updating to Version 1.2 Build 4.15 (http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?120396)! The patch notes can be found below.

AURORIA
* The Auroria siege schedule has been changed to start sooner!
* Sieges tokens will be listed on the Auction House every three weeks at 2:30 PM PST / 10:30 PM GMT followed by the siege declaration 48 hours later when the auction ends. Sieges themselves will begin four days after the siege token is listed on the Auction House at 1:00 PM PST / 9:00 PM GMT with mutual hostile status being set for the attacking and defending guilds 30 minutes prior to the siege beginning.
* The first siege tokens for Heedmar and Nuimari will be going up on the Auction House next Wednesday, November 19 at 2:30 PM PST / 10:30 PM GMT with the siege starting on Sunday, November 23 at 1:00 PM PST / 9:00 PM GMT.
* The first siege tokens for Marcala and Calmlands will be going up on the Auction House on Wednesday, November 26 at 2:30 PM PST / 10:30 PM GMT with the siege starting on Sunday, November 30 at 1:00 PM PST / 9:00 PM GMT.
* While these are currently set as universal times for both NA and EU, we are looking into being able to set the time for each region individually. We'll have an update on this by next Wednesday. That said, we will do everything within our power to ensure that the first Heedmar/Nuimari and Marcala/Calmlands times announced in these patch notes do not change: players can plan their gameplay time based on them.
* Learn more about sieges! (http://www.trionworlds.com/archeage/en/2014/10/31/conquest-of-auroria-castles-sieges-and-more/)

INTERFACE
* The chat filter has been improved to detect more instances and methods of spam. Help this learning filter detect new patterns by using the "report spam" function (available by right-clicking on the offending user's name)!

MISC
* HackShield's unwarranted force-disconnections have been curbed by reducing the number of false-positives it generates. Previous false-positive force-disconnections have not resulted in false-positive bans.
* New, additional anti-hacking detection has been introduced with this build. As a reminder, examples of hacking include but aren't limited to using illicit third-party software, modifying the game client, or intercepting packets between server and client.

This update is less than 200 MB and will be available for download via Glyph during the announced EU and NA server outages. Please visit our Server Status forum (http://forums.archeagegame.com/forumdisplay.php?62-Server-Status) for details.

For the latest developments, be sure to visit our Launch FAQ (http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?52767-ArcheAge-Launch-Frequently-Asked-Questions) and Known Issues (http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?47390-ArcheAge-Launch-Known-Issues) threads.

Read the full article on the website. (http://www.trionworlds.com/archeage/en/2014/11/13/archeage-updating-to-version-1-2-build-4-15/)

calcifer
11-13-2014, 07:23 PM
Fix the fishing boat bug! Ty :|

Hazardly
11-13-2014, 07:26 PM
ArcheAge Version 1.2 Build 4.15: Patch Notes
AURORIA
* The Auroria siege schedule has been changed to start sooner!
* Sieges tokens will be listed on the Auction House every three weeks at 2:30 PM PST / 10:30 PM GMT followed by the siege declaration 48 hours later when the auction ends. Sieges themselves will begin four days after the siege token is listed on the Auction House at 1:00 PM PST / 9:00 PM GMT with mutual hostile status being set for the attacking and defending guilds 30 minutes prior to the siege beginning.
* The first siege tokens for Heedmar and Nuimari will be going up on the Auction House next Wednesday, November 19 at 2:30 PM PST / 10:30 PM GMT with the siege starting on Sunday, November 23 at 1:00 PM PST / 9:00 PM GMT.
* The first siege tokens for Marcala and Calmlands will be going up on the Auction House on Wednesday, November 26 at 2:30 PM PST / 10:30 PM GMT with the siege starting on Sunday, November 30 at 1:00 PM PST / 9:00 PM GMT.
* While these are currently set as universal times for both NA and EU, we are looking into being able to set the time for each region individually. We'll have an update on this by next Wednesday. That said, we will do everything within our power to ensure that the first Heedmar/Nuimari and Marcala/Calmlands times announced in these patch notes do not change: players can plan their gameplay time based on them.
* Learn more about sieges!

INTERFACE
* The chat filter has been improved to detect more instances and methods of spam. Help this learning filter detect new patterns by using the "report spam" function (available by right-clicking on the offending user's name)!

MISC
* HackShield's unwarranted force-disconnections have been curbed by reducing the number of false-positives it generates. Previous false-positive force-disconnections have not resulted in false-positive bans.
* New, additional anti-hacking detection has been introduced with this build. As a reminder, examples of hacking include but aren't limited to using illicit third-party software, modifying the game client, or intercepting packets between server and client.

NOTES
* This update is less than 200 MB and will be available for download via Glyph during the announced EU and NA server outages. Please visit our Server Status forum for details.
* For the latest developments, be sure to visit our Launch FAQ and Known Issues threads.

have to say this is a joke... theres not even one problem "fixed" or tryd to be fixed

Hazzlenut
11-13-2014, 07:28 PM
I dont get why 2 castles at the same time and not 4? Why are 2 castles given a week more to collect taxes then the other two?
atleast, thats what i get out of it

djentropy
11-13-2014, 07:29 PM
Community cries

"Fix the hackers! Fix the crashes! Fix the gold spammers!"

trion puts together a patch to address these issues

Community member cries

"have to say this is a joke... theres not even one problem "fixed" or tryd to be fixed"

so salty xD

Trollian
11-13-2014, 07:29 PM
Community cries

Community member cries

"have to say this is a joke... theres not even one problem "fixed" or tryd to be fixed"

so salty xD

http://i.imgur.com/T56OYG5.png

djentropy
11-13-2014, 07:30 PM
http://i.imgur.com/T56OYG5.png

awww sweetie did I touch a nerve?

RexNero
11-13-2014, 07:30 PM
nice to ear is all great i just hope to see in a next update a better way to split lord's coin as reward... I really hope The Producer will find a way to fix this unfair rewarding system. Would be better if everyone that partecipate on conflict gonna receive is own lord coin in is own mail and not just the guild master. There are some improvment about game system that could be made but reward system is mostly important.

crazyeyes321
11-13-2014, 07:31 PM
That is a lot of text to write "meh"

Trollian
11-13-2014, 07:32 PM

Yessum, touch it some more bbycaekz <333

djentropy
11-13-2014, 07:32 PM
Yessum, touch it some more bbycaekz <333

I love you long time <3<3<3<3

Trollian
11-13-2014, 07:33 PM
I love you long time <3<3<3<3

Are you on Tahyang? I could use some RP.

UHF
11-13-2014, 07:34 PM
we will do everything within our power to ensure that the first Heedmar/Nuimari and Marcala/Calmlands times announced in these patch notes do not change: players can plan their gameplay time based on them.

Well, that's pretty much the crux of all problems isn't it. This information, like all information you give us, could change at the drop of a hat and no one can do a thing about it.

jadzYa
11-13-2014, 07:34 PM

Here we go for a new round of false-positives and ppl getting wrongfully banned :D Every new patch I wonder if I will still be able to log AND play (yes both actions are different, it is an achievement if the game starts and an even bigger achievement to get 30 minutes out of it without forced dces, crashes, locks, etc).

djentropy
11-13-2014, 07:35 PM
Are you on Tahyang? I could use some RP.

Nah, Calleil :)

crazyeyes321
I will mention that people gonna be pissed with the way the sieges are scheduled. When a large guild owns multiple keeps, smaller guilds were hoping to coordinate multiple sieges at the same time. Staggering invalidates that strategy

djentropy

Here we go for a new round of false-positives and ppl getting wrongfully banned :D Every new patch I wonder if I will still be able to log AND play (yes both actions are different, it is an achievement if the game starts and an even bigger achievement to get 30 minutes out of it without forced dces, crashes, locks, etc).

Your level of pessimism must make you a BLAST at parties :-)

Scapes
11-13-2014, 07:36 PM

We've alerted XLGAMES to this bug for review and resolution.

djentropy
11-13-2014, 07:36 PM

EXCELLENT.

So glad to know this is being worked on :-)

Scapes
11-13-2014, 07:37 PM
Well, that's pretty much the crux of all problems isn't it. This information, like all information you give us, could change at the drop of a hat and no one can do a thing about it.

With this being our first execution of sieges on live servers, we'd rather be transparent that there's a remote possibility of something going awry with the scheduling.

Kargor
11-13-2014, 07:38 PM
What a great idea to actually announce that you added new hack/mod detection techniques to the client ...

flesh
11-13-2014, 07:39 PM
Can I go back to using pingzapper or WTFast to lower my ping for Australia now please? 400+ is unbearable. 200 with them is playable, just.

zoolie
11-13-2014, 07:40 PM
How about the god damn p2w chests that's been killing the entire market? Will you change the price of worker's comps to 150 credits or something reasonable?
Also why on earth would you change the siege date!?

Once your company goes under, because that it will sooner than later, you shouldn't put Trion under "previous employers" because that will make you end up on welfare for the rest of your life.

Lady Miles
11-13-2014, 07:41 PM
Zoolie, you're complaining about a labor point costing 3 silver when you make 6-7 silver per? Jesus christ, you people are too spoiled.

Kerpal
11-13-2014, 07:42 PM
EXCELLENT.

So glad to know this is being worked on :-)

Don't trust in this.
A GM posted the same 2-3 Weeks ago Ingame.
GM Taakez or whatever his name was.

Dogmatic
11-13-2014, 07:43 PM
So, why is it owning Heedmar or Nuimari gets you a week less to collect taxes and Lord Coins?

Brutus
11-13-2014, 07:45 PM
When are you fixing the goddamm fishing boat fps ?

Vanadiel
11-13-2014, 07:46 PM

These hackshield changes scare me a bit. Last time they made changes to hackshield by updating it to a new version there were major connectivity issues related to hackshield...

Scapes
11-13-2014, 07:46 PM
So, why is it owning Heedmar or Nuimari gets you a week less to collect taxes and Lord Coins?

We had to start the schedule somewhere, no particular reason as to why those two first and the other two second.

Shallaina
11-13-2014, 07:48 PM
I don't get it.
Why you take 1 month from preparation before we can attack / defend the fortresses? This is insane Trion, 1 or 2 weeks are ok, 1 month?!!

flesh
11-13-2014, 07:49 PM
@scapes, Can I go back to using pingzapper or WTFast to lower my ping for Australia now please? 400+ is unbearable. 200 with them is playable, just.

Can these be used ? Please.

Rooth
11-13-2014, 07:50 PM
How about the god damn p2w chests that's been killing the entire market? Will you change the price of worker's comps to 150 credits or something reasonable?
Also why on earth would you change the siege date!?

Once your company goes under, because that it will sooner than later, you shouldn't put Trion under "previous employers" because that will make you end up on welfare for the rest of your life.

Changing the price of the labors potion is only a temporary change, eventually their price will still go up to the same as they are simply because buying them and using them alway return more money than you spend on them.
Back when they were 10 golds each you can buy the and make more money than the 10 golds. If the price are drop to 150 than the worker price simply drop for a while, but people will still keep buying and using them because of said reason above. Their price will slowly go back up to where they are right now and will keep going up with inflation.

Scapes
11-13-2014, 07:51 PM
@scapes, Can I go back to using pingzapper or WTFast to lower my ping for Australia now please? 400+ is unbearable. 200 with them is playable, just.

We haven't disallowed the use of IP tunneling services.

Brutus
11-13-2014, 07:51 PM
We had to start the schedule somewhere, no particular reason as to why those two first and the other two second.

When are you people fixing the fishing boat fps bug?

Scapes
11-13-2014, 07:52 PM
When are you people fixing the fishing boat fps bug?

Answered earlier in this thread: http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?120434-ArcheAge-Updating-to-Version-1.2-Build-4.15&p=1134576&viewfull=1#post1134576

ZerOn
11-13-2014, 07:53 PM
@scapes, when farm wagon ticket upgrade will be available

Ashai
11-13-2014, 07:59 PM
Rip trion...6 weeks to less then two weeks on prep for castle owners. :rolleyes: And close to holiday weekands gg.

onceuponatime
11-13-2014, 08:01 PM

505 posts and every one of them a troll of some sort .. its people like you that drag games like this down .. if we didnt have to deal with little kids like you daily, ingame and out, some of the problems of this game might be more tolerable.

BTW TRION .. this was more directed at you .. stop the trolls already.

DaYeL
11-13-2014, 08:02 PM
The Auroria siege schedule has been changed to start sooner!

Its ridicolous.
Now you change the rules cause ppl are crying about castles? I fought for my fckng castle and now you give me only 2 weeks? And attackers they probably will nevver be ready for a siege in time.
You are destroying this game,

R.I.P. Archeage and ♥♥♥♥ Trion

UHF
11-13-2014, 08:03 PM
With this being our first execution of sieges on live servers, we'd rather be transparent that there's a remote possibility of something going awry with the scheduling.

I believe it's safe to say that we all appreciate the transparency. It's still a huge disclaimer that it doesn't matter what you announce or promise, it can all be rendered useless if XLGames sleeps in :(

Kerpal
11-13-2014, 08:04 PM
The Castle Siege thing in this Update really sucks but at the End we get all these Bug & Game fixes... Oh Wait.

Arialun
11-13-2014, 08:06 PM

Looking forward to this new detection method. I really hope those land-grabber script kiddies gets banned after the update.

Oh and expect more cry and tears thread about 'false-positive' ban after the patch day.

Vuist
11-13-2014, 08:12 PM
It would be nice to have a ETA on this

Dogmatic
11-13-2014, 08:14 PM

Why not all 4 at once?

Ashai
11-13-2014, 08:16 PM
I have to say this is the most stupidest thing Trion has ever done "launch on the 4th" OH well! now well start sieges less then two weeks that's NOT enough time for any guild to build a castle and be ready. And saying "Well we had to start them sometime" is the most dumb thing as well lol you guys really have no idea what you just did. First screw people over on the day of the north launch now screw people over who got castles that made plans on the six weeks to be ready for sieges. So disappointing.

TheNoobWar
11-13-2014, 08:21 PM
Thanks for the update, quick question here. Is the BLAA mod (borderless archeage mod) that was approved for general use detected and not allowed in this update?

Miint
11-13-2014, 08:22 PM
@Scapes

Any plan to address the flashy racing kit or rumbling archeum trees?

Scapes
11-13-2014, 08:26 PM
@Scapes

Any plan to address the flashy racing kit or rumbling archeum trees?

Wrote a lengthy piece on this topic yesterday: http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?119385-could-we-get-an-official-explanation-reason-for-Rumbling-Archeum-trees&p=1127067#post1127067

Mucky
11-13-2014, 08:31 PM
I can understand that some Players are pissed (I was too) but I can't understand why you're mad that they only allow 2 Castle Sieges at a time. You should have been on Melisara when Auroria came out.. it was a mess! the server crashed because it couldn't handle the fights etc.. In my eyes it's a wise decision to split these fights so the Servers can handle them for a better experience. I for myself don't want to be dced or experience unbearable lags in the middle of a siege! Ofc 2 Castle owners are pissed that they got a week less to prepare but if u didn't start your preperation by now or getting it done in the next weeks you should reconsider if it's a good decision for your guilds to defend your castle or taking it in the first place!

Btw the comments like „no guild can build a castle in less than two weeks“ are wrong! If you play as a guild you can handle it! You can handle the needed gold and ressources you just have to play as a guild without your solo thinking! On my Server (Melisara) the first castle was build within hours. It's just about planing, farming and sticking together. Most Guilds who own a castle know that the normal peace time was 3 weeks so they prepared for that case even though Trion said we would have 6 weeks. Stop crying about the time that's left to prepare and get your ♥♥♥♥ together and start building. I predict that it will be easy to defend the castles at the first Siege, because most Attackers won't even have a Mortar or other siege weapons because they planed their attack like you planed your defence and building.. >_>

Nishika
11-13-2014, 08:33 PM
please remove those kit Chests with this update/patch....... They were long enough in the game. And please tell us scapes for how long did you plan to keep them in the shop??? They really need to be removed...

ZerOn
11-13-2014, 08:36 PM
@scapes, when farm wagon ticket upgrade will be available

NiburuSUN
11-13-2014, 08:48 PM
This game is a big cash grap and because of its sandbox nature it works, when do we see some meaningful patches with important gameplay changes for the money we spend and long promised features like boarderless windowed mode and inverted mouse ?

Kapnobatai
11-13-2014, 08:51 PM
I hope these new updates to the HackShield will not detect BLAA(Borderless ArcheAge) as an illegal software. I will disable it for some time till I see posts that it's still working, better safe then sorry.

Proton
11-13-2014, 08:58 PM
Scapes why does everything Trion does seem to be haphazard and not thoroughly planned? Which is then backed up by the outcomes? It's like you all are just throwing darts at a board. Nothing seems to be done in a logical thought out manner.

The major reason this thought is prevalent? You don't talk to us.

Dey
11-13-2014, 09:06 PM
Scapes:

Why is it, when you update either the EU, or NA, it forces you to FULLY re-install the other?

Updated NA, went to play EU, saw needed to update also, hit update and it is requiring a FULL re-install of the game.

This happened with the Auroria release, and subsequent fixes also.

There is no reason why it should be requiring a full re-install, and not just patch that particular region's files.

Layke
11-13-2014, 09:09 PM
EVERY source of information said castles would have 6 weeks to prepare and build their walls. We were planning to get our walls up in 3 weeks and now you come out of no where and say we have 10 days? Is this a joke?

Shorten the time, fine. But give us more than less than two weeks notice, for ♥♥♥♥s sake. So glad we get to scramble now for resources we weren't planning on needing. Holy hell.

Beyaco
11-13-2014, 09:24 PM

This is false...NA servers block any use of "VPN's", "ping boosters", "tunneling services" etc. However, they seem to work just fine on European servers.

Arizona
11-13-2014, 09:24 PM
EVERY source of information said castles would have 6 weeks to prepare and build their walls. We were planning to get our walls up in 3 weeks and now you come out of no where and say we have 10 days? Is this a joke?

Shorten the time, fine. But give us more than less than two weeks notice, for ♥♥♥♥s sake. So glad we get to scramble now for resources we weren't planning on needing. Holy hell.

Trion's Response : "May we direct you to our website where you will find APEX to sell to your other sucker brethren, it is our hope that you dump as much cash into this game to defend your castle this month as possible."

Meanwhile in other news "Trion kills Goose that laid Golden Eggs for momentary profit!"

denully
11-13-2014, 09:26 PM
Community cries

Community member cries

so salty xD

But their life is all about AA, of course Trion should fix all issues in the game at once, without making a single bug at all. I mean no other game provider can do that, but Trion has to :p
They call us Trion Trolls, we call them basement cry babies.

Layke
11-13-2014, 09:28 PM
Trion's Response : "May we direct you to our website where you will find APEX to sell to your other sucker brethren, it is our hope that you dump as much cash into this game to defend your castle this month as possible."

Meanwhile in other news "Trion kills Goose that laid Golden Eggs for momentary profit!"

I've kept quiet about almost everything Trion has done but this is probably the final nail in the coffin. I legit don't even know if we can create our whole castle so soon with the weekend so close and lots of people not even thinking they're needed.

♥♥♥♥ this. I've never seen a game handled so poorly.

NiburuSUN
11-13-2014, 09:29 PM
Scapes:

Why is it, when you update either the EU, or NA, it forces you to FULLY re-install the other?

Updated NA, went to play EU, saw needed to update also, hit update and it is requiring a FULL re-install of the game.

There is no reason why it should be requiring a full re-install, and not just patch that particular region's files.

2 time zones, different times of update. the client is on another version if you update it for one region.

a 3 year old could have figures this out.

@castle owner

Invest the thousand of gold you get in stone maybe, crybabies

Uncle Bob
11-13-2014, 09:40 PM
"Previous false-positive force-disconnections have not resulted in false-positive bans."

I for one am not convinced this is true. I do not doubt it is what you were told though.

Loreq
11-13-2014, 10:34 PM
what is the time in PST now ? 9: 30 ~ ?

Only One Shinobi
11-13-2014, 10:44 PM
Thanks for the update!

I think it's great that we can escalate the timeframe actually. All you castle owners out there who haven't built yet, need to get on it. And realize that ALL castles will be in the same situation so this isn't targeted at YOU.

My concern is twofold:

1. Why only heedmar/nuimari. The other two zones get more time to build/collect money. Which is an unfair advantage.
2. This weds/sunday night schedule for NA really screws over AU or Asian players. Is there any way to have a more flexible time?

Etch
11-13-2014, 10:54 PM
Completely unbalance ALL THE THINGS! Who needs fair went real money can fix it!

Arialun
11-13-2014, 11:07 PM
Thanks for the update!

I think it's great that we can escalate the timeframe actually. All you castle owners out there who haven't built yet, need to get on it. And realize that ALL castles will be in the same situation so this isn't targeted at YOU.

My concern is twofold:

1. Why only heedmar/nuimari. The other two zones get more time to build/collect money. Which is an unfair advantage.
2. This weds/sunday night schedule for NA really screws over AU or Asian players. Is there any way to have a more flexible time?

1. To avoid server crashes, probably. Imagine the Auroria patch day mishap happens all over again. But you are right about the other two zones getting a breather than the other two.
2. I believe they caters to NA players first, everyone else second. So if they wanna do this by NA timezone, we have no choice but to follow it.

Dahak
11-13-2014, 11:07 PM
Scapes:

Does not seem to matter which order you patch (EU vs NA first) as I've got two machines that now say they need a full re-install.
wtf

Dey
11-13-2014, 11:17 PM
2 time zones, different times of update. the client is on another version if you update it for one region.

It should update each with a patch, not one with a patch and one with a Full re-install.

Dey
11-13-2014, 11:18 PM
Does not seem to matter which order you patch (EU vs NA first) as I've got two machines that now say they need a full re-install.
wtf

Yup. Same. Last time I patched NA first, had to full re-install EU.

This time I patched EU first, had to full re-install NA.

It should be a patch for each client.

NiburuSUN
11-13-2014, 11:19 PM
wtf

omg, one server has the current build, one not....its that simple

Dahak
11-13-2014, 11:47 PM

sigh... I'll try to be clearer.

Both machines were fully able to switch between NA and EU this morning.

First machine. When I went to NA, it said I need to patch (thus there must have been a new NA patch). After patching NA, I went to EU and it said I need to patch, then said I need to do full re-install.

Second machine. When I went to EU, it said I need to patch (thus there must have been a new EU patch). After patching EU, I went to NA and it said I need to patch, then said I need to do full re-install.

Hypernite
11-14-2014, 01:12 AM

I second it :D.

Sobek
11-14-2014, 01:20 AM
all time random DC, epic work

psamtik
11-14-2014, 01:25 AM
Disconnect right after login and character choose all times. Shatigon.

talizzar
11-14-2014, 01:28 AM
sigh... I'll try to be clearer.

Both machines were fully able to switch between NA and EU this morning.

First machine. When I went to NA, it said I need to patch (thus there must have been a new NA patch). After patching NA, I went to EU and it said I need to patch, then said I need to do full re-install.

Second machine. When I went to EU, it said I need to patch (thus there must have been a new EU patch). After patching EU, I went to NA and it said I need to patch, then said I need to do full re-install.

You might want to consider installing the EU or NA version in a separate directory. As soon as the version changes on the EU or NA side you will no longer be able to log in as you found out. This is nothing new.

Darknixon
11-14-2014, 01:46 AM
if only Trion give a ♥♥♥♥ about money or the game either for that matter...

Hasla weapons (makes weapon crafting worthless other than top end/healing 1h.. just, no value to market prior.),
crafting should be the main thing in this game yet its not atall .. its completely worthless up to the randomized top end even i spent 6k on and got near on 100% loss back as they do not sell for anything close to there true value not getting any of the 6k worth of mats above magnificent .. thats below even hasla T1 ... 6k gold and about same time spent and allot of labor spent .. gives you something less than what can take a few hours farming mobs....?? ok den!!! ;s weapon crafting may as well be removed.

thunderstruck trees (too many too cheap) as a result devalued farm wagons people worked so hard for like my self (also thunderstruck are fun *Was* fun to get) only to have it reduced by thousend gold each over night (now everyone has a cart and now its not viable to do land trade runs due to the return and cost and farm wagon blockades and the amount of wagons reducing the cost theres only a feww viable land runs left and they are only at times of peace other than that , carts have now been made worthless ..

workers pots allow people to play the game now they are 32-35g each and you cant really make your money back from the pot unless fishing, (too expensive afk 3.5days to play one day)

as a result ... your weapon crafting is now worthless, Land based trading worthless, Farm carts and wagons worthless, using labor .. worthless.. costs as much as it does to gain. reducing the viable options in the game to either AFK in jury or just one money maker that is so lagy you don't even catch fish due to the fps drops anyway 5k fishing .. never caught a fish yet due to lag probs or having to relog mid way with a fish,., and hard cores get to play like a casuals at best ...

these are the biggest issues of the game that require attention .. how much can you reduce key components from a game all thats left is fishing and can't even do that is there anything viable any more?..

for the last week ever since that shiittty racing kit put my farm out of bussniss as i used to grow and sell thunderstruck trees , reduced my stock value by 6k and the value of my wagon and now its not even viable to do any runs with it, i had pre made prior to patch so now all ive been doing is afk in jury and one longest peace trade run every 3 days. ... i don't understand why you want to destroy all these viable game options. like having a theme park but closed the rides and the shops allowing them to rust and decay.

hopefully someone there gives a ♥♥♥♥. or your gonna start losing people fast.

zaffi
11-14-2014, 01:47 AM
Everybody that cryes about the racing kit are ppl that stacked a big amount of trees waiting to sell it Overpriced witch will impact the economy again so tbh the tree should be added as a single item on the market this way the economy will stabilize if not the TS tree will go up in price again .

Sobek
11-14-2014, 01:59 AM
next dc ... trion fail

Xodd
11-14-2014, 02:07 AM

so you want a 50 gig client?

Redstick
11-14-2014, 02:22 AM
Disconnect right after login and character choose all times. Shatigon.

Remove your cheat/mod and it will work. They are finally detecting ♥♥♥♥ like this, yay :D

Only One Shinobi
11-14-2014, 02:29 AM
1. To avoid server crashes, probably. Imagine the Auroria patch day mishap happens all over again. But you are right about the other two zones getting a breather than the other two.
2. I believe they caters to NA players first, everyone else second. So if they wanna do this by NA timezone, we have no choice but to follow it.

1. I get it... I guess.. Why not stagger them 1 at a time then? All on the same day, at different times? No? At least get rid of the one week in between. That's another 11/12k gold in taxes. Obvi their scroll will be harder to buy out.

2. I get it. NA is their main player base. But even if they push back 1 day (1pm Sat) AU players would actually be able to attend. And it's still primetime NA.

Or stagger the days so that people in other time zones can actually play.

Or... Give us an AU/Oceanic server. IDK

Only One Shinobi
11-14-2014, 02:34 AM
Hasla weapons (makes weapon crafting worthless other than top end/healing 1h.. just, no value to market prior.), thunderstruck trees (too many too cheap) as a result devalued farm wagons people worked so hard for like my self (also thunderstruck are fun *Was* fun to get) only to have it reduced by thousend gold each over night (now everyone has a cart and now its not viable to do land trade runs due to the return and cost and farm wagon blockades ,,Workers pots allow people to play the game now they are 32-35g each and you cant really make your money back from the pot unless fishing, (too expensive afk 3.5days to play one day) as a result ... your crafting worthless, trading worthless, using labor .. worthless costs as much as it does to gain. reducing the viable options in the game to just one money maker that is so lagy you don'tend up not even catching fish due to the fps drops anyway 5k fishing .. never caught a fish yet due to lag probs or having to relog,., and hard cores get to play like a casuals at best ... i guess ill invest my money into something that's not designed to get rid of customers and players...

am i wrong?

Hasla weapons don't make crafted obsolete. I'm so tired of seeing this.

Hasla weapons are fixed categories. There are no 2H swords, or 1H healing weapons. The stats on this equipment is also not optimal. Crafted it still important. You will just have to wait. Once everyone gets Hasla (because it's free). They will be looking to Min/Max their equipment.

I don't want a 2H axe with str/stam. I want a 2H nodachi with Greater STR. There are numerous reasons for this.
Hasla is a starter weapon. And while T3 may make it harder to sell your illustrious/mag gear, your epherium/delphinad will still be in demand.

Also, Labor Pots are designed for people who pay money. They are not a requirement, nor were they designed to be used by EVERYone ALL the time. That's the problem. You got used to using them, spoiled by their cheap price, and now you're complaining.

If you go fishing, without using a labor pot, suddenly your profit margins are higher no?

Arteminis
11-14-2014, 02:43 AM
Hasla weapons don't make crafted obsolete. I'm so tired of seeing this.

Hasla weapons are fixed categories. There are no 2H swords, or 1H healing weapons. The stats on this equipment is also not optimal. Crafted it still important. You will just have to wait. Once everyone gets Hasla (because it's free). They will be looking to Min/Max their equipment.

I don't want a 2H axe with str/stam. I want a 2H nodachi with Greater STR. There are numerous reasons for this.
Hasla is a starter weapon. And while T3 may make it harder to sell your illustrious/mag gear, your epherium/delphinad will still be in demand.

Also, Labor Pots are designed for people who pay money. They are not a requirement, nor were they designed to be used by EVERYone ALL the time. That's the problem. You got used to using them, spoiled by their cheap price, and now you're complaining.

If you go fishing, without using a labor pot, suddenly your profit margins are higher no?
You're correct in every point my friend.
People are complaining that if they don't chug Worker's, they can only play the game 30min a day. That's completely ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥, because if that was true, they are playing the game wrong. It's not all about planting and harvesting in this game, people are just that spoiled with the almost "free" labor before.

SgtMasa
11-14-2014, 02:56 AM
It's great that content is being updated and bugs fixed... but what amazes me is... how the h**l those spambots/goldseller bots invade also forum and especially when patching is near.... Trion obviously doesn't have enough moderators for forums? Would it be time to recruit some new, I bet there's amongst users, many who have experience about moderating forums and are also trustworthy to do it... think about it... moderator doesn't need to have full rights, just enough to edit posts, user deleting can then be done by hired staff...

Sangigi Fuchsia
11-14-2014, 03:20 AM
Ce serait appréciable que vos màj ne foutent pas en l'air toutes nos personnalisations (qualité graphique, personnalisation du tchat, etc.) ça commence à me les hacher sévère de devoir recommencer tout les quatre matins !

SkullMonkey
11-14-2014, 04:25 AM
if only Trion give a ♥♥♥♥ about money or the game either for that matter...

Hasla weapons (makes weapon crafting worthless other than top end/healing 1h.. just, no value to market prior.),
crafting should be the main thing in this game yet its not atall .. its completely worthless up to the randomized top end even i spent 6k on and got near on 100% loss back as they do not sell for anything close to there true value not getting any of the 6k worth of mats above magnificent .. thats below even hasla T1 ... 6k gold and about same time spent and allot of labor spent .. gives you something less than what can take a few hours farming mobs....?? ok den!!! ;s weapon crafting may as well be removed.

thunderstruck trees (too many too cheap) as a result devalued farm wagons people worked so hard for like my self (also thunderstruck are fun *Was* fun to get) only to have it reduced by thousend gold each over night (now everyone has a cart and now its not viable to do land trade runs due to the return and cost and farm wagon blockades and the amount of wagons reducing the cost theres only a feww viable land runs left and they are only at times of peace other than that , carts have now been made worthless ..

workers pots allow people to play the game now they are 32-35g each and you cant really make your money back from the pot unless fishing, (too expensive afk 3.5days to play one day)

as a result ... your weapon crafting is now worthless, Land based trading worthless, Farm carts and wagons worthless, using labor .. worthless.. costs as much as it does to gain. reducing the viable options in the game to either AFK in jury or just one money maker that is so lagy you don't even catch fish due to the fps drops anyway 5k fishing .. never caught a fish yet due to lag probs or having to relog mid way with a fish,., and hard cores get to play like a casuals at best ...

these are the biggest issues of the game that require attention .. how much can you reduce key components from a game all thats left is fishing and can't even do that is there anything viable any more?..

for the last week ever since that shiittty racing kit put my farm out of bussniss as i used to grow and sell thunderstruck trees , reduced my stock value by 6k and the value of my wagon and now its not even viable to do any runs with it, i had pre made prior to patch so now all ive been doing is afk in jury and one longest peace trade run every 3 days. ... i don't understand why you want to destroy all these viable game options. like having a theme park but closed the rides and the shops allowing them to rust and decay.

hopefully someone there gives a ♥♥♥♥. or your gonna start losing people fast.

This is all I heard just now:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qS7nqwGt4-I

I'm sorry your little plan to ♥♥♥♥ us for 1500 - 2k gold per tree got flushed down the drain. I really am. Just let me get over laughing hysterically for the last few days at you poor greedy bastards. Looks like you're gonna have to gut it out like the rest of us now.

As for carts not being viable, I don't know what you're talking about. My freedich runs have never been better. And I'm doing land runs just fine. You just actually have to think and play the game now... you know like the rest of us have been doing while you've been squatting on all those trees.

Expendable
11-14-2014, 04:30 AM

Why does trion try so hard to ♥♥♥♥ with it's customers. We can't believe anything you say. Rescheduling the castle sieges could have been done AFTER the first siege date and we could have been given proper notice. We have put up with your cash grabs, lies, incompetence, and more. I just can't believe anything you say anymore. I wish another company was publishing this game.

Izumi
11-14-2014, 04:31 AM
I have to say I am ashamed of the community at times. Both reddit and this forum is full of angry people that directly insult and hurts this games community. I am not saying there isn't things to fix, there are. I also get that many people like this game and don't want to see it fail. But your attitude is the very thing that will absolutely accelerate the fall. Give the critic in a well mannered way, report bugs and criticize decisions but be somewhat constructive. Jeez, it's like an angry mob of kids just shouting and word assaulting. Get together community and help this game if you like it or leave it if you don't. (You might be too engrossed in this, and that's never a good sign.)

Keep up your hard work Trion and don't be discouraged by the angry voices, the happy ones just does not scream as loud!

SkullMonkey
11-14-2014, 04:36 AM
@Izumi speaks the truth. I hear a lot of this on here:

I can understand being angry but if you honestly think that Trion is screwing up on purpose then you should probably take a few courses on economics. No business wants to piss off or disappoint it's customers as it's counterproductive to them having sustainable revenue. That being said they do need to think their decisions through a bit more rather than making rushed decisions during moments of stress.

Amused Observer
11-14-2014, 04:52 AM
I will mention that people gonna be pissed with the way the sieges are scheduled. When a large guild owns multiple keeps, smaller guilds were hoping to coordinate multiple sieges at the same time. Staggering invalidates that strategy

Bingo! Another stealth cash grab by Trion! :/

Amused Observer
11-14-2014, 04:58 AM
Just had the game close on me. .. not even 5 minutes in game. Hope the patch will fix.

Izumi
11-14-2014, 05:24 AM
@Izumi speaks the truth. I hear a lot of this on here:

I can understand being angry but if you honestly think that Trion is screwing up on purpose then you should probably take a few courses on economics. No business wants to piss off or disappoint it's customers as it's counterproductive to them having sustainable revenue. That being said they do need to think their decisions through a bit more rather than making rushed decisions during moments of stress.

+1 for the video haha.

and +2 for your addition, ofcourse companies don't want to upset customers and yes I could imagine some poor decisions being made in stress. But that stress could easily also be a bit spiced up due to the angry community. Cudos Skullmonkey (dont know if u've played the old classic for PSX but its pure nostalgia for me ;))

SkullMonkey
11-14-2014, 05:25 AM
If you are referring to headshotting every ♥♥♥♥ in the opening level of the original Medal of Honor, then you sir are 100% correct!

Kaios
11-14-2014, 05:55 AM
I've kept quiet about almost everything Trion has done but this is probably the final nail in the coffin. I legit don't even know if we can create our whole castle so soon with the weekend so close and lots of people not even thinking they're needed.

♥♥♥♥ this. I've never seen a game handled so poorly.

What the hell? People were asking for sieges sooner...

Josef
11-14-2014, 06:24 AM
What the hell? People were asking for sieges sooner...

I agree, This is one of the better things Trion has done in the last... 2 months lol.

MaineDutchensen
11-14-2014, 06:30 AM
You guys are killing me, and your population.

When you say something, you do it. You don't go around constantly changing the damn schedule. My guild is #1 on Aranzeb and we were planning and working towards a siege THREE WEEKS FROM NOW. Then you just decide to toss it out in a week? Now we have to farm ALL of our stone, prepare ALL of are guildies, and be even more vulnerable because you decided to change your plans the last minute.

http://www.makeuseof.com/tag/5-lessons-mmos-can-learn-archeages-mistakes/

You guys should read that, and then maybe sit down and talk about how awful you are at hosting games.

BTW: Defiance and Trove are horrendous.

Lukasna
11-14-2014, 07:11 AM
Mr. Scapes , would it be possible to put a Fish Stand or Resource Trader on Pirate Island ( Isle Growlgate ) , given the fact that the pirates do not require, and don't need, any way for crafting packs , correct, pirates have to plunder, kill and destroy . However , to these actions have results , we need a way to get something in return for our lifestyle . The only place where pirates can deliver the stolen packs and fish ( stolen or fished ) is in Freedich Island , however, that island is always infested by Haranya or Nuians . I even understand that a single gold trader for pirates would be too much , because it would not be subject to a large devaluation , however one Fish Stand and one Resource Trader would make no difference to the other factions, but rather give a reason for the pirates live . Nowadays being a pirate is not the least bit profitable, we need to create secondary characters to get some gold. Pirates can not farm items in continents such as Hasla Weapons, Pirates can not make trade routes . We, pirates, want only one thing : a simple NPC to deliver our fish and our packs stolen .

Thank you for your attention .

xenomaster
11-14-2014, 07:28 AM

What is the bug, i was thinking about getting a fish boat this weekend so would like to know what it is to avoid it

Kaios
11-14-2014, 07:30 AM
What is the bug, i was thinking about getting a fish boat this weekend so would like to know what it is to avoid it

It's an FPS issue that happens while a certain fish is in the boat or something. I don't know the specifics really, only that people get lagged to the point of unplayability at times while out fishing.

Dagg
11-14-2014, 07:36 AM
How about the mail spam. I get several mail spams every day. Can you put a report spam filter in the mailbox please. Damn gold farmers...................

Traciatim
11-14-2014, 07:37 AM

You can't downgrade from one version to the other. Make a folder copy of your Archeage folder and call it Archeage-EU. Then patched the NA version. When you switch to Europe on the drop down switch your install directory to the -EU one and the game should launch like normal. You just need to run like that during the time in between the upgrades if you want to play in both locations during that time.

Viilaa
11-14-2014, 07:38 AM
@SCAPES

Not here to say good or bad on the patch, but I do want to say I am happy to you more active on the forums and answering questions. You will never (and I repeat NEVER) make us all happy. But seeing you answering questions and trying to explain the decisions made by Trion goes a long way to make us feel like you are at least listening and that is the first step to making the community happy.

theirthal
11-14-2014, 07:38 AM
disconnecting like once in a hour now after patch.. wtf ? anyone else experiencing connectivity issues ?

dieTechnik
11-14-2014, 07:48 AM
@SCAPES
When can you say something to the situation of the Pirates. We can't catch your attention for weeks.

Lathais
11-14-2014, 07:53 AM
So the sieges take place Sunday afternoon? Is this based on the time the servers are most active? Speaking of that, kinda curious as to what the peak hours are in this game, both weeknight and weekend times if this is something you can tell us.

coder1024
11-14-2014, 08:06 AM
@Scapes will there be a spectator mode for castle sieges? Suppose you're not in the defending or attacking teams, can you still spectate the match?

saveman
11-14-2014, 08:30 AM
5 log in and 5 crashes.... what the hell is this ... never been like this

fallendruid
11-14-2014, 08:31 AM
The biggest problem and killer of mmo communities are the whiny pitiful pathetic players who log into the forums daily to shed their tears about something.....anything.

So tired of it.

NoIdea
11-14-2014, 08:49 AM
WHY??? Do i have to download the full game everytime theres a pacth???? Its Ridiculous, never seen a game asking that all the time.

Rensin
11-14-2014, 08:51 AM
Is it weird that when I see people complaining about building castles, my first thought is "Then you'll have to defend it and do some quick thinking, as you won't have an impenetrable defense now?" instead of being super sympathetic? I get that it's a pain to not have it super complete, but the goal of owning these structures is to work together rather than have a small guild that can't handle it have dominion over a large place.

Basically, if people were working together to build the darn things, two weeks would seem like plenty of time---especially if you were willing to defend the thing in the first place. If you're going to lose your castle, it's only going to be to a group that's got better management than yours.

Seems pretty fair. Don't see how that's a nail in the coffin, considering when they do take it over they'll have just as much defense or even less than you did at the beginning.

Phenthree
11-14-2014, 08:56 AM
still waiting TRION!!!!

do we have to threaten with lawsuits to get someone to respond???

15+ days of no response from anyone about account banning, others have waited longer.

I ask about 2 programs that are for downloading drivers for PC hardware, and no response.

Trion account banned [Incident: 141101-002663]

at this point I just want to know what the hell your stupid software / GM's think I did or have installed.

so i can start a new account without the risk of your incompetent software and personnel banning me again.

Rensin
11-14-2014, 09:00 AM
You're waiting to get a response from a GM because of getting banned for using macro software that allows you to place houses faster? Doubt they are going to give you a response there man, that should be a no brainer.

KingThanatos
11-14-2014, 09:00 AM
@ Scapes -- Will you guys be monitoring sieges to find if guild are buying their own siege scrolls and having a sham siege? It would seem if you allowed guilds to take away this aspect of the game that is the sole reason many of us are interested in Archeage, then it would be seen very poorly by your community.

Also is there any consideration to improving the siege schedule for the future? Increasing frequency and maybe allowing for Sieges during the week? Sundays are not the best time for alot of people.

Galix
11-14-2014, 09:02 AM
Hackshield is completely worthless ;(

Drajek
11-14-2014, 09:04 AM
Just had the game close on me. .. not even 5 minutes in game. Hope the patch will fix.

That's because the servers just came down. :P

Jool
11-14-2014, 09:05 AM
all i want is a freaking fix for the ice skating mirage horse, how hard can that be?

Reisyn
11-14-2014, 09:06 AM
Can I get a confirmation that the fishing boat bug is being worked on?

Kaosfury
11-14-2014, 09:15 AM

Classic paranoia of a cheater.

When the servers come up, hundreds of people will be banned on login. This update should correct

Auction house manipulation.
Land hack manipulation
Field of view
Teleporting.

Any manipulation of the games files will cause yu to be banned.

Personally.....im stoked and excited,..... woot woot

PopeUrban
11-14-2014, 09:16 AM
@ Scapes -- Will you guys be monitoring sieges to find if guild are buying their own siege scrolls and having a sham siege? It would seem if you allowed guilds to take away this aspect of the game that is the sole reason many of us are interested in Archeage, then it would be seen very poorly by your community.

Also is there any consideration to improving the siege schedule for the future? Increasing frequency and maybe allowing for Sieges during the week? Sundays are not the best time for alot of people.

Buying your own scroll is not an exploit. It's intended functionality allowing guilds to leverage their economy as defense, which prevents them from benefiting from the tax money as much as a guild that fought their siege defenses. This is the entire reason it is a free bid on the AH rather than a craftable item that anyone can make.

Kaosfury
11-14-2014, 09:18 AM
still waiting TRION!!!!

do we have to threaten with lawsuits to get someone to respond???

15+ days of no response from anyone about account banning, others have waited longer.

I ask about 2 programs that are for downloading drivers for PC hardware, and no response.

Trion account banned [Incident: 141101-002663]

at this point I just want to know what the hell your stupid software / GM's think I did or have installed.

so i can start a new account without the risk of your incompetent software and personnel banning me again.

Why are you even posting about tnis..... if your playing aa....close all bacground programs..... you say booo hooo i want to know what programs got me bannec.

How about close them all but aa....problem fixed? Yea, problem fixed. Took me 3 minutes....and your waiting how long for a official answer. In my opinion you just want to yell and stomp feet

Liberator48
11-14-2014, 09:19 AM
Okay, more anti-hack stuff is always jolly and swell. But when will we see Diamond Shore and the Library?

itsgucci
11-14-2014, 09:21 AM
Its ridicolous.
Now you change the rules cause ppl are crying about castles? I fought hard for my fckng castle and now you give me only 2 weeks? And attackers they probably will nevver be ready for a siege in time.
You are destroying this game,

R.I.P. Archeage and ♥♥♥♥ Trion

Im sure it was so hard to fight for your castle, especially when only about 1/3 the players were able to get on for it. and if no one will be ready for siege, then what are you even worried about. chill the ♥♥♥♥ out

itsgucci
11-14-2014, 09:21 AM
Okay, more anti-hack stuff is always jolly and swell. But when will we see Diamond Shore and the Library?

this ^ is what i want

Next
11-14-2014, 09:25 AM
goodbye TS Boxes?

Tortilla
11-14-2014, 09:32 AM
This is false...NA servers block any use of "VPN's", "ping boosters", "tunneling services" etc. However, they seem to work just fine on European servers.

lol, not even slightly true. I use WTFast.

The only reason you're going to be banned for a tunneling service is because you're cheating / hacking / botting / etc, or you just so happened to accidentally be caught in the false positive.

Lemonovich
@ Scapes

I enjoy the game and have been patient with all the downtime, all the bots, all the changes to the economy, and of course hackshield.
ALL I want to know is this: When will the remaining two cars be released? I have the car stand and the leather costume... but no car.

Mafiose
Whens this pooper come back up from the 8 hour maintance for 100kb patch?

nholl
11-14-2014, 09:36 AM
when is the server supost to be back up?

Vecchine
11-14-2014, 09:42 AM
6 hours to do a ctrl c ctrl v? did you guys need more Ram?

Infraction
11-14-2014, 09:45 AM
Will this build also include support staff that respond to tickets?

Ive been waiting weeks on an escalated ticket and have yet to even get a response. Your support website has the option to request an update but it doesn't appear to do anything as not only did I not get a response, but I didn't even get a auto generated email response.

Agrivane
11-14-2014, 09:48 AM

1. "We reduced the false positives!"
2. "We added rules that will result in more false positives!"
3. "We did this after the script kiddies and bots damaged the economy and claimed too much land!"

I appreciate the efforts, but seriously: Why didn't all of this happen during Alpha when the problems were identified?

PS. That cotton quest in Sandeep still doesn't work. :P

Kaquljaan
11-14-2014, 09:48 AM
I actually think moving up the castle siege time was a great idea. For the people ♥♥♥♥♥ing about their guild not having enough time or that it isn't fair... well, now you know how the other guilds felt when they couldn't log in... well sort of. You still have it easier. Furthermore, this labor QQ is getting old. Having a system in place to limit progression is a good thing to keep people trying to work towards something. And other people crying that they can't spam up their crafting abilities AND make gold at the same time? Wow... you clearly didn't play FFXI during the beginning when you had to SINK GOLD to make your craft a higher level before it started being worthwhile. Even before the archeum buffs it was pretty simple to keep up to date crafted gear up to 44 without buying more than simply patron.

And lastly... clearly Friday is one of the WORST ♥♥♥♥ING DAYS TO DO MAINTENANCE. Normalize your ♥♥♥♥ing update schedule just like your normalized everything else... holy ♥♥♥♥ing ♥♥♥♥ already.

nholl
11-14-2014, 09:58 AM
im a p2p i havent been getting any labor when im loged off like i should be anyone else haveing this problem? or just me

Godriconian
11-14-2014, 09:58 AM
I am going to eagerly await the dozens>hundreds of posts that scream false ban when they try to load their hacks lol.

*grabs popcorn*

Marsblue
11-14-2014, 10:05 AM
Please add the "block character" feature to the "report spam" feature. I am sick of clicking twice.

Amararose
11-14-2014, 10:06 AM
weelllpp back to bed i go for now

Zephyrot
11-14-2014, 10:16 AM
@Scapes any plans on adding resources trader / fish stand to growl gate? thx

Zephyrot
11-14-2014, 10:26 AM
@SCAPES
When can you say something to the situation of the Pirates. We can't catch your attention for weeks.

@scapes , the pirates are a vital faction for the balance of AA. So much gold being made by fishing safely or doing across ocean trade routes because pirates wont get incentivate to do their job as they should. Fix this and place npcs on Growl.

Stigma311
11-14-2014, 10:32 AM

IP tunneling services is a 3th party software illegal . and people that use these get banned any way no matter what Scapes is full of lies.

KoolAid the RED
11-14-2014, 11:06 AM
I too am excited to see many cheaters get banned, but I have to add one thing.

I can somewhat understand the FOV changes, as I have simulator sickness that is caused by certain games, Archeage being one of them. Now, I don't have my FOV changed, I have been very tempted in the past, because often in other games tweaking the FOV will alleviate my systems, I am just too frightened of getting banned to try it here.

That being said, because they lack a FOV option in the games settings, I often have to take breaks in the middle of what little gaming time I have to allow my queasiness to abate.

(much of this post is a copy/paste of an earlier post I made, I just want the FOV option to get added so trying to be as visible with this as possible)

Etch
11-14-2014, 11:14 AM
What do guilds owning castles who loose the extra two weeks of taxes get? All these silly rebalanced just break the game more. Stop changing things!

Smoka
11-14-2014, 11:27 AM
IP tunneling services is a 3th party software illegal . and people that use these get banned any way no matter what Scapes is full of lies.

Nope.
http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?106407-Use-of-a-tunnel-service-official-response-please!&p=1091969&viewfull=1#post1091969

Scapes
11-14-2014, 12:15 PM
@SCAPES

@Scapes any plans on adding resources trader / fish stand to growl gate? thx

This request has been heard loud and clear and we've forwarded it to XLGAMES for consideration.

Scapes
Please add the "block character" feature to the "report spam" feature. I am sick of clicking twice.

This was the original design of the feature and will be added.

Scapes

When we increase the level cap to match that content.

Sobek
HALLO TRION , again DC, wake up or sell this game pr0 admin

Scapes
11-14-2014, 12:17 PM
When will the remaining two cars be released? I have the car stand and the leather costume... but no car.

XLGAMES is working on the other cars' balance before introducing them.

Scapes
11-14-2014, 12:24 PM
@Scapes will there be a spectator mode for castle sieges? Suppose you're not in the defending or attacking teams, can you still spectate the match?

We're looking into ways to capture the siege action as a native spectator mode isn't available.

Yoru
11-14-2014, 12:28 PM

As for the car stand I'm not sure what the flavor text means when it says you can only put in in a manor. The Harani Manor is the 28x28 and the Nuian manor is a 24x24. In what type of property can you place this and can it go on any property's yard?

Hyperlite
11-14-2014, 12:41 PM
gods keep dc'ing me when i am loading into the game or at the char screen. pretty sweet if i might say so myself. thank you gods.

Tailimax
11-14-2014, 01:08 PM
Is anyone have the same problem as "Failed to load game data" before the the game even start loading?

redmoss
11-14-2014, 01:33 PM
Same here, failed to load game data. Every time there is a glyph update, or archeage update, I have to uninstall/reinstall something. It also keeps updating into the wrong drive. I'm just going to wipe everything and reistall for about the 20th time since playing, and apparently i'm not the only one because it says over 2 thousand hours to install is estimated time.

Aenedor
11-14-2014, 01:39 PM
nice to ear is all great i just hope to see in a next update a better way to split lord's coin as reward... I really hope The Producer will find a way to fix this unfair rewarding system. Would be better if everyone that partecipate on conflict gonna receive is own lord coin in is own mail and not just the guild master. There are some improvment about game system that could be made but reward system is mostly important.

Going to guild leader unfair... LOL... just leave your guild and play solo.

felixius
11-14-2014, 01:55 PM

Scapes! My man, any time frame here would be appreciated. Can we expect the cars to return before Christmas?

Knoppixx
11-14-2014, 02:18 PM
About 10 of us were standing in Rook on the Inoch server hoping to score 1 of 2 condemned farms this afternoon. Only to have a completely invisible user named Zarwin snag both spots. Land hacks are here to stay.

Kaios
11-14-2014, 02:26 PM
About 10 of us were standing in Rook on the Inoch server hoping to score 1 of 2 condemned farms this afternoon. Only to have a completely invisible user named Zarwin snag both spots. Land hacks are here to stay.

Not saying you're wrong about players using less than legitimate means to obtain land, but people really should designate a person (or people) to take a good, hard look around the land in question.

Seriously, use something to increase your stealth detection and pick a fair sized radius around the land to take a look for any other potential land grabbers, especially if you're in a PvP zone.

As I said though, I don't doubt the existence of land hackers but these people could just as easily be using the same methods as you, tape on the screen and whatnot, the only difference being they may for example be using the FoV modification to be far enough away that you never notice them, even more-so if they are in stealth. As far as I know this is a legitimate tactic in the eyes of Trion despite them removing the ability to change the FoV from the client itself for whatever stupid reason(s).

Condmened
11-14-2014, 02:29 PM
It's funny that the servers were talked about being online 3 hours ago on twitter and yet I can still not login. Every time I get into game it says gods have disconnected me. 3 full hours now I still can't get in the damn game.

Yoru
11-14-2014, 02:32 PM
Not saying you're wrong about players using less than legitimate means to obtain land, but people really should designate a person (or people) to take a good, hard look around the land in question.

Seriously, use something to increase your stealth detection and pick a fair sized radius around the land to take a look for any other potential land grabbers, especially if you're in a PvP zone.

As I said though, I don't doubt the existence of land hackers but these people could just as easily be using the same methods as you, tape on the screen and whatnot, the only difference being they may for example be using the FoV modification to be far enough away that you never notice them, even more-so if they are in stealth. As far as I know this is a legitimate tactic in the eyes of Trion despite them removing the ability to change the FoV from the client itself for whatever stupid reason(s).

I've seen that dude grab 2 houses in Falcorth and, even though we could see him, there's no way you can legitimately grab land that fast. He even beat a well know hacker on our server for that land. Anyone who beats Jesusizreal at a landgrab is not legit. xD

Just for the lolz at the second land grab my friend used his auto clicker function on his mouse and set it so it would click 430 times per second and placed a card on his screen to know where to click to see what it would do and Zarwin STILL grabbed the land. Tell me after that, that he's not a hacker?

Beyaco
11-14-2014, 03:15 PM
lol, not even slightly true. I use WTFast.

The only reason you're going to be banned for a tunneling service is because you're cheating / hacking / botting / etc, or you just so happened to accidentally be caught in the false positive.

Are you saying that WTFast currently works with archeage?

Maniac06
11-14-2014, 03:20 PM
Same here, failed to load game data. Every time there is a glyph update, or archeage update, I have to uninstall/reinstall something. It also keeps updating into the wrong drive. I'm just going to wipe everything and reistall for about the 20th time since playing, and apparently i'm not the only one because it says over 2 thousand hours to install is estimated time.

Same issue... so is reinstalling the only way to fix this??? That is ridiculous!

Yil
11-14-2014, 04:16 PM
We're looking into ways to capture the siege action as a native spectator mode isn't available.

How about looking into a way to get invert mouse? It's only been about 6 months since you said it was on the top of your list.

Vedova
11-14-2014, 04:51 PM
Getting dced every 30mins now after the update, reinstalled the game and theres no change.

Jyria
11-14-2014, 05:04 PM
Same here. disconnects all the time.

So annoying.. I am a healer.. and this way I cant heal an instance.. HELP TRION! Fix this

Drakossi
11-14-2014, 05:05 PM
who implements a spam reporting function in their chat that doesnt autoblock the reported name?

Jyria
11-14-2014, 05:06 PM
again. a new disconnect. wtf.

Arialun
11-14-2014, 05:12 PM
How about looking into a way to get invert mouse? It's only been about 6 months since you said it was on the top of your list.

Can someone enlighten me why this 'invert mouse' are being requested by people so much?

I understand if this were an FPS games but for MMO? I don't quite follow.

Bedell
11-14-2014, 05:18 PM
nevermind...

Dey
11-14-2014, 05:41 PM

It only should have to patch the client for each separately, the data is segregated. And it did just that until the last few builds. Its that simple.

Dey
11-14-2014, 05:44 PM
This was the original design of the feature and will be added.

Could it be made to block the account, not just the character?

Jezel
11-14-2014, 05:49 PM
Patch says, "applying" less than 15 seconds remaining. 15 minutes have passed. Rebooted, apply the patch. Same thing. How long should I really wait?

Jezel
11-14-2014, 05:51 PM
It just finished! This game takes a freakin long time to load sometimes, and I'm sporting a very new SSD.

Dierdre
11-14-2014, 06:14 PM
Same issue as with Auroria launch, keep getting disconnected. Has this been acknowledged by Trion yet?

Jyria
11-14-2014, 07:10 PM
since my last post: 8 disconnects.

Knoppixx
11-14-2014, 07:43 PM
Disconnecting after selecting server from home network. (comcast) When I connect through my work's IP with same laptop, the game repatched itself and I can get in fine... Back at home Glyph decided it wanted to do a full reinstall of the game. Afterwards, I am again disconnected at server selection.

Jyria
11-14-2014, 07:53 PM
and another disconnect while in GHA. FIX THIS

Jyria
11-14-2014, 08:29 PM
one more disconnect .

Revive
11-14-2014, 08:33 PM
atleast some of you manage to stay connected. Im gone the moment my toon loads in.

solar age
11-14-2014, 09:14 PM
I'm also having a disconnect problem. My patient is running low each passing day since Aurora patch D/C problem

Duuro
11-14-2014, 09:19 PM
i cant even launch. says failed to load game data

dankburglar
11-14-2014, 09:43 PM
HELP MEH! The Calleil server is down and I'm stuck here in real life all these feelings NOOOOOOOOOO!

Sixtycastle
11-15-2014, 03:03 AM
So when will the land issue be fixed and more land added.

Padishar
11-15-2014, 01:46 PM
Anyone else getting big lag spikes and rather frustrating amounts of disconnects? (I disco'd like... 10 seconds after logging in, and have been getting disco'd at least every 20 minutes since this patch.)

It's not a graphical issue, frame rate stays steady and then the game just hangs for a few moments. Sometimes I don't disco, but when I do it's a 'You've been disconnected by the Gods' error and it takes me back to desktop and launcher. (Feels like packet loss, in my experience. This is the only game with the issue.)

If no one else has this problem, maybe it's me and I'll need to do some other troubleshooting, but it wasn't a problem til this patch for me. :(

LittlebroFTW
11-15-2014, 04:10 PM
Why is the update 8gb for me? That's like redownloading the game. :/

Fabiah
11-15-2014, 04:11 PM
Anyone else getting big lag spikes and rather frustrating amounts of disconnects? (I disco'd like... 10 seconds after logging in, and have been getting disco'd at least every 20 minutes since this patch.)

It's not a graphical issue, frame rate stays steady and then the game just hangs for a few moments. Sometimes I don't disco, but when I do it's a 'You've been disconnected by the Gods' error and it takes me back to desktop and launcher. (Feels like packet loss, in my experience. This is the only game with the issue.)

If no one else has this problem, maybe it's me and I'll need to do some other troubleshooting, but it wasn't a problem til this patch for me. :(

Yeah me and other people I know have been dc'ing a lot since this new patch. Happens to me every 15 minutes or so, so stops me doing anything worth while.

Malagen
11-15-2014, 11:07 PM
So with these siege tickets and linked AH's , will each server have there own ticket per territory to bid on ?

Siamese
11-15-2014, 11:27 PM
I keep on getting disconnected after selecting a character. Anybody wants to share what they did to fix this? Should I try to re-update Hackshield?

Bandito
11-16-2014, 04:02 AM
Shortened time to prepare for sieges is fine.

One: Any guild that got a castle should know that its not a right to have one.... that's what a siege is about. Crying because someone has less time to prepare is a sign of weakness and poor coordination. The time some folks spent in these forums complaining could have been used helping your guild prepare.

Two: How will guilds respond to taking a castle after these first sieges... will they post and complain as well that they don't have enough time? Get over it and get your guild busy. If all they can do is complain then maybe the guild shouldn't have a castle in the first place.

Three: Relating to 1 and 2... you don't own the castle or land. Don't be fooled into thinking that as long as the game exists that your guild will control things. Backstabs/Failed Alliances/Poor choices will lead to a decent turnover of territories. Guilds that complain about not having enough time are simply not motivated to make it happen. Preparation beyond 2 weeks to defend a castle means a lack of leadership, tactics, strategy and guild loyalty/coordination.

Stop the complaining and just play the game. If you lose, try again. Get over your (hold my hand please) attitude and game up.

Adom
11-16-2014, 06:21 AM

It's a common problem that doesn't look like it will ever get fixed. Just accept that you cannot take part in dungeons, raids, trade runs or any kind of PvP because it will disconnect constantly.

I have the exact same problem.

Diss
11-20-2014, 09:13 AM
Soo.... 200mb of nothing.... Nice (:

Mr Bawkbagawk
11-20-2014, 09:25 AM
The biggest problem and killer of mmo communities are the whiny pitiful pathetic players who log into the forums daily to shed their tears about something.....anything.

So tired of it. the irony of this comment nearly broke my brain.

Bedell
11-20-2014, 11:54 AM
the irony of this comment nearly broke my brain.

LOL...me too...

Acaden
11-21-2014, 10:56 AM
this is an obvious troll by the company...what exactly did this "patch" fix"...as far as im concerned ..all the information i read about this patch...is the same exact of the last patch they implemented 2 weeks ago..shortly after the auroria release patch...reduced spam?..less force disconnects?..auroria content gets moved forward to 2 days?..really guys...how about you fix stuff like..collision on certain npcs so players can't exploit that bug?

Leshuga
11-21-2014, 12:11 PM
today I updated game and then this: "XlCommon.dll is missing" when try to play, yesterday it was working perfectly fine. How to solve it without reinstalling whole game?

Hangedog
11-21-2014, 12:39 PM
So what was the update? i see the same info of the previous patch

RoseErifnosi
11-21-2014, 04:52 PM
Patched today to Build 4.15 and now get "Unable to load game data" upon launch. Any advice? Updates? Causes?

Skyborn
11-22-2014, 08:08 AM
I cant even get a prompt i just get to the green leaf it gets to auroria birthplace and then closes not telling me why at all i re installed after 3 attempts but still not working i have sent a support ticket and am awaiting a response it was fine before i was playing bout 30 minutes before shut down got off came back this morning patched and still cant play it i patched at 8am its now 4 am

Townhows
11-23-2014, 10:44 AM
Cant apply update, Error code #1005

any one else getting this? any solutions?

Cebren
12-02-2014, 02:41 AM
Some more info about the latest patches would be nice.

*bump!*