PDA

View Full Version : banned from chat for no reason

laffett
11-16-2014, 03:03 PM
aye so I was just chilling out playing the game. I had just logged on and asked three questions in guild with about four seconds between each one minimum.
I have not even typed a single letter in faction for about three days.
yes... I had a chat ban slapped on my. I did not curse I did not spam I did not use lots of symbols !@#%$#^& that crap I ONLY asked simply straight forward questions about the game.
it is now over 30 hours later and finally some of my other characters can speak but the one I am trying to play on is completely incapable of doing so STILL banned from chat for no real reason whatsoever. can I get some help here?

Kiffa
11-16-2014, 03:05 PM
Did you try to imitate gold sellers? Maybe copy+pasting some of the stuff they say? Trions false-positive threshold is a joke. When you play this game, you have to walk on eggshells or risk being flagged by ♥♥♥♥ty scripts or lazy GM's who don't bother to read logs.

laffett
11-17-2014, 11:23 AM
Did you try to imitate gold sellers? Maybe copy+pasting some of the stuff they say? Trions false-positive threshold is a joke. When you play this game, you have to walk on eggshells or risk being flagged by ♥♥♥♥ty scripts or lazy GM's who don't bother to read logs.

nope....every gold seller I have ever seen I blocked, I delete every piece of mail I get from them and never even reply to them. granted for the most part I never even look at faction chat so most gold sellers I dont even see

CandyMad
11-17-2014, 11:35 AM
nope....every gold seller I have ever seen I blocked, I delete every piece of mail I get from them and never even reply to them. granted for the most part I never even look at faction chat so most gold sellers I dont even see

This is a bug I'm pretty sure and GM was helping people with it not too long ago. Just hope one finds you soon.

laffett
11-17-2014, 12:24 PM
This is a bug I'm pretty sure and GM was helping people with it not too long ago. Just hope one finds you soon.

I really hope so Ill double check when I get back home thank you for the advice

laffett
11-17-2014, 05:00 PM

nope still banned but at least its just this one character