PDA

View Full Version : There is Hope!

Hoshi
11-17-2014, 02:07 PM
Banned on 10/29/2014. Unbanned Today, 11/17/2014. The appeal process took me 20 days. On the account I was banned, I only did one of two things, landgrab (which I wasn't so successful in) and AH (which I was more successful in). I moved around 700-2000 workers comp on the AH daily before I got banned. The bad news is I lost out on 20 days of trading profits from this ban as well as 4 16x16 plots I was holding. The good news is, I was forced into a buy-and-hold strategy on the 1700 pots I had in inventory, which tripled in value during my ban. Hopefully, this gives some hope to all of you who suspect you were banned for AH trading.

Here is a copy of the email I got:

Hello Kevin,

Thank you for contacting us regarding ArcheAge.

I've verified that the ban placed on your account was done in error. As a result I have removed the ban and added 30 days of patron time to your account for any inconvenience this may have caused.

If you have any additional questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to let us know. Thank you for your continued support of Trion Worlds and for playing ArcheAge.

Your reference number for this ticket is 141029-002222.

Sincerely,

Senior GM Soulwalker
Trion Worlds Inc.

dipit
11-17-2014, 03:29 PM
gratz! glad to know that they are sorting them out. 20days is still a joke thou. looks like i have about 8 more to wait. RIP land.

Kiffa
11-17-2014, 04:32 PM
Yeah.. that means I have 13-14 days... great. Unless they start speeding things up... HAHAHAA its gonna be another 3 weeks at least. These guys are a joke. FML.

PS: Grats man. You are officially kicked out of the false-positive club. Begone!

Candy
11-17-2014, 04:58 PM
I was just unbanned aswell! From 04 of this month to 17. Miracles do happen...

edit: Apparently for a compromised account you DO NOT go through appeals. I dun ♥♥♥♥ed up.

Kiffa
11-17-2014, 05:08 PM
What do you do, candy? becuase I got an email saying someone was trying to log into my account shortly after I got banned and I took no notice but now I'm thinking maybe I got hacked?

Kiffa
11-17-2014, 05:21 PM
Im praying they were doing a massive overhaul or something and that today they are rolling out a system that can effectively handle their massive support queue...

My evidence and hope is that there is a 6 day difference between the appeal dates of your bans.. praying that this gap closes again and again. I only need it to close another 7 days for my ticket to be on their plate!!! MAYBE ONLY 2 DAYS AT THIS RATE?!? I have hope.

Candy
11-17-2014, 05:25 PM
What do you do, candy? becuase I got an email saying someone was trying to log into my account shortly after I got banned and I took no notice but now I'm thinking maybe I got hacked?

Scapes said you can go through livechat if the email says you were banned for a compromised account. And I'd assume for tickets you would put one in the hacked account category :P. I feel pretty stupid right about now.

noel
11-17-2014, 05:38 PM
I thought they gave back double the days you missed while banned for patron.

Miji
11-17-2014, 08:43 PM
Well, it's progress to some degree. Congrats on it. :) Now the rest of us keep waiting..