PDA

View Full Version : Under Siege: Attacking and Defending Castles

Scapes
11-21-2014, 02:46 PM
http://www.trionworlds.com/archeage/wp-content/uploads/sites/6/2014/11/siege_blog_810x300.jpg (http://www.trionworlds.com/archeage/en/2014/11/20/under-siege-attacking-and-defending-castles/)

The very first castle sieges are set to happen this weekend! Learn more about what's involved in attacking or defending a castle in ArcheAge with this guide.

Read the full article on the website. (http://www.trionworlds.com/archeage/en/2014/11/20/under-siege-attacking-and-defending-castles/)

Fizban
11-21-2014, 03:06 PM
Seriously? Link can't connect to database?

Like Ima Newbie used to say, "This does not bode well."

Daichu
11-21-2014, 03:10 PM
Seems to work now.

Took me to : http://www.trionworlds.com/archeage/en/2014/11/20/under-siege-attacking-and-defending-castles/

kaoti
11-21-2014, 03:11 PM
How exciting for the 120 people who will participate out of the 2 million players you have world wide! Craft, Claim, Watch from the sidelines!

Zappalot
11-21-2014, 03:16 PM
How exciting for the 120 people who will participate out of the 2 million players you have world wide! Craft, Claim, Watch from the sidelines!

If and when a guild which hold a castle, or 3 like on Aier, cant buy her own scroll via Ally or satellite Guild.

Budeholly
11-21-2014, 03:40 PM
Castles are a horrible design.. One guild will own most of them through satellite guilds.. really bad design, like many other issues in ArcheAge

ArcheRage
11-21-2014, 04:15 PM
Worst siege system I've ever seen

There won't be any sieges as current castle owners will just buy the scrolls

And if there was actually any sieges on 140 players can compete each siege ? A game with supposedly 2 million players interacting and only 140 can siege ? Biggest ♥♥♥♥ing joke ever

Amused Observer
11-21-2014, 05:10 PM
70 attackers at start, and GL gets to choose the spawn point? 50 defenders for the 1st 20 minutes. Another 20 defenders on stand by til the 20 minutes are up.

Amused Observer
11-21-2014, 05:12 PM
The problem, in my view, is the time: 1 pm pst/9 pm gmt on a sunday. hopefully the guild leaders can show up at that specific time.

Shadowwind
11-21-2014, 07:07 PM
Supply a link so the others that work or are excluded from participation can view the Battle. Create actual camera-men/camera-woman to supply video footage, and exclude them from the number you have for each side to battle from. This game could be so great and apart from other games if you just started creating these new Template Ideas.

Lucidanz
11-21-2014, 09:33 PM

so you rather what defenders win by lagging out the attackers by having hundreds of people? you can argue that 70v70 might be too small but the fact is for sieges to work there has to be a limit or it would just become a nightmare where people screaming they lost their castle or lost their siege due to lag.

Litre
11-21-2014, 09:46 PM
Once a Siege begins, the game will select from the eligible participants for Attackers and Defenders up to the allotted limits within the siege perimeter based upon the following priority and criteria:

1. Guild Leader and Commanders
2. Character Power – Based on level, stats, attack power, and defense

What about healers? Attack power only? So the game selects from highest level, stats, attack power and defense in descending order? Guess guilds better not have extra members marked for participation, or you're not gonna get any healers...

ArcheRage
11-21-2014, 11:12 PM
so you rather what defenders win by lagging out the attackers by having hundreds of people? you can argue that 70v70 might be too small but the fact is for sieges to work there has to be a limit or it would just become a nightmare where people screaming they lost their castle or lost their siege due to lag.

Lineage 2 had open world sieges 10 years where thousands of players could all show up and fight over a castle, it made alliances have a point, it made mercenaries have a job, it made trolls out to ♥♥♥♥ someones ♥♥♥♥ up have fun too, it wasn't laggy and their sieging mechanism was pretty awesome too, nothing beats the awe the first time you watch a dwarf summon a siege golem to batter down the castle gates

10 years later and we're down to just 75 people ? don't make me laugh please

Kerpal
11-22-2014, 10:32 AM
Kal Online and Silkroad had a better Siege system than this.

Keavi
11-22-2014, 11:36 AM
This would have been all well and good however guess what..

Nobody bought our Siege Scroll because the server is DEAD...

So when are these server merges happening?

ikifenix2
11-22-2014, 11:47 AM
I could be in a siege, but I am banned by a false positive...

NuncaGanoElQuini6
11-22-2014, 02:10 PM
Well, tomorrow will see masive post in general forum complaining about lag or other broken thing. thats if a siege happens....

XanadoX
11-22-2014, 03:33 PM
Perfect World (2007) has a better Guild vs Guild system than AA

Griffit
11-22-2014, 05:40 PM
Thank you for clarifying many unanswered questions

Pwnocchio
11-22-2014, 06:30 PM

Works for EVE Online :0

NuncaGanoElQuini6
11-22-2014, 07:48 PM
Lineage 2 had open world sieges 10 years where thousands of players could all show up and fight over a castle, it made alliances have a point, it made mercenaries have a job, it made trolls out to ♥♥♥♥ someones ♥♥♥♥ up have fun too, it wasn't laggy and their sieging mechanism was pretty awesome too, nothing beats the awe the first time you watch a dwarf summon a siege golem to batter down the castle gates

This. Unbelieve the thing was happens in Trions AA.

Rhime
11-22-2014, 09:06 PM
What a bunch of whining ♥♥♥♥ing ♥♥♥♥♥♥bags!
Post an idea or some thing more constructive than this ♥♥♥♥ty crybaby stuff..or better yet..quit the ♥♥♥♥ing game right now.
Thank ♥♥♥♥ you all know better!

Princemark
11-22-2014, 10:42 PM
Castle Siege Tactics

1: Castle owner creates an ALT Guild, over bids the siege scroll so that no one can attack the castle, so basically NO castle siege and the castle stays to them.
2: IF the Siege scroll BID/PRICE top over the AMOUNT OF GOLD that a guild CAN acquire IF they conquer the castle (from tenants tax payments) , then owning the castle is just a big gold black hole. There's no benefit on owning it in terms of gold acquisition. Unless you just wanna brag that u own a castle which is subject to a ♥♥♥♥ty system, check below.
3: 50 defenders and additional 20 defenders after 20min VS FULL 70 attackers. 20min is a VERY VERY VERY long time! ive seen a castle crumble within a few min!
4: How to easily convert a loadstone? well, all you need is a hack user or a glitcher who can do underneath the soil... impossible? lelz u can even easily glitch the game with a trade pack so that u can be transported to the underworld (under the soil is a vast water world).
5: Defender Skill Tree Imprison skill is the most amazing skill attackers and defenders have, use it wisely though.
6: Walls? defenders best friend...until the attackers occupy them. A max out range archer can easily cripple and AoE kill everyone on the loadstone spot as long as hes standing on the towers.
7: remember "the game will select from the eligible participants for Attackers and Defenders" so dont be surprised if most of the allowed defenders and attackers are those ♥♥♥♥ty members u have. THE GAME DOESNT KNOW WHO KNOWS HOW TO PLAY.
8: in response with 7, if u wanna have a good team to defend or attack, then all u need to do as a Guild Leader is SELECT the defenders/attackers members BEFORE the siege starts, then make sure that theres no ♥♥♥♥ty member on the perimeter of the castle.
9: Elite Players skills to select
ATTACKERS
Range DPS IS ALWAYS A MUST! (loadstone is weak against this!)
Close Range DPS with Defense Skill Tree (Imprison skill is A MUST!)
Healers ofc common sense.
Magic CC (Defilers, Occu & wiz etc)

Defenders
Range DPS IS ALWAYS A MUST!
Magic CC (Defilers, Occu & wiz etc)
Close Range DPS with Defense Skill Tree (Imprison skill is A MUST!)
Healers ofc common sense.

10:I can go on, but its better if u guys learn the hard stuff raw lelz

check the vids out there in youtube, and check which one last at least 20min ^_~

revan66
11-23-2014, 02:42 AM
I don't see sieges happening anytime soon, will prob happen between the guilds that alrdy own a castle, since are the only ones that can afford it.

Also with the siege scroll, peace funds exploit, nobody will touch a castle without direct intervention from trion GMs.

In short, don't bother. Its a broken mechanic that xl could not fix for any publisher and seems to have screwed us the most.

Trubbles
11-23-2014, 07:50 PM
Not 1 wall went down despite big guilds having spent several thousand gold to make the effort. What an embarrassingly fail game with the most out-of-touch Devs and Publishers in gaming history. Sieges? You mean we have to wait for an RNG box to bring equipment into game that can make sieges actually happen? Whould'a thunk?

Budeholly
11-23-2014, 08:19 PM
GG Trion.. Way to do another fail. Guilds spend tons of gold & time farming, while exploiters get all the credits - and not a single wall dropped?

Bagera
11-23-2014, 10:12 PM
Did this siege system work in any of the other markets? Personally, I just don't see how it can be viable. Seems like only a minority of characters can ever be involved in sieges. The very least you could do is offer instanced PVP matches (I don't want to say battlegrounds... but I mean battlegrounds) that give players a taste of large scale battles. The concept for this game was great and I love the open world freedom, but I'm afraid I'm beginning to sway toward the rabblers and ragers in the game. It's clear that the number of people playing is dropping at an unsustainable rate. One of the things that first drew me to this game was the idea of castle sieges, but now that I see what that actually entails I find myself very much disappointed.

Scheduled sieges seems absurd to me. The idea that you can completely anticipate when an attack is coming is ridiculous. Instead, perhaps put up a number of towers in each zone that can be attack at any time, and requiring potential attackers to take those towers in order to storm the castle? The attacking guild can then take a castle on the merit of their skill as a fighting force rather than their money-making skills/exploits, and the defenders can get their forces together when they realize an attack is underway. Turnovers of castles might actually be a thing, and people will have equal opportunity to take part in one of the most talked about aspects of the game as both defenders and attackers can make alliances and hire mercenaries to fight for them.

Everybody wins, except whoever loses.

Whatever you do, just do something. I like this game. The problem is that I'm liking it less as time goes on. Every time you try to do something new, it seems like more people are driven off. I get you guys are bound by the need to make a profit and fulfill whatever obligations you have with XL to maintain AA, but jesus. Just so much has been done so ♥♥♥♥ing.... bad.

Foamkitty
11-23-2014, 11:40 PM
Did this siege system work in any of the other markets? Personally, I just don't see how it can be viable. Seems like only a minority of characters can ever be involved in sieges. The very least you could do is offer instanced PVP matches (I don't want to say battlegrounds... but I mean battlegrounds) that give players a taste of large scale battles. The concept for this game was great and I love the open world freedom, but I'm afraid I'm beginning to sway toward the rabblers and ragers in the game. It's clear that the number of people playing is dropping at an unsustainable rate. One of the things that first drew me to this game was the idea of castle sieges, but now that I see what that actually entails I find myself very much disappointed.

Scheduled sieges seems absurd to me. The idea that you can completely anticipate when an attack is coming is ridiculous. Instead, perhaps put up a number of towers in each zone that can be attack at any time, and requiring potential attackers to take those towers in order to storm the castle? The attacking guild can then take a castle on the merit of their skill as a fighting force rather than their money-making skills/exploits, and the defenders can get their forces together when they realize an attack is underway. Turnovers of castles might actually be a thing, and people will have equal opportunity to take part in one of the most talked about aspects of the game as both defenders and attackers can make alliances and hire mercenaries to fight for them.

Everybody wins, except whoever loses.

Whatever you do, just do something. I like this game. The problem is that I'm liking it less as time goes on. Every time you try to do something new, it seems like more people are driven off. I get you guys are bound by the need to make a profit and fulfill whatever obligations you have with XL to maintain AA, but jesus. Just so much has been done so ♥♥♥♥ing.... bad.

LoL, you don't necessarily anticipate who is attacking your castle if the siege scroll is used near the last 30-15 minutes. The guild can prepare the castle at least.

I like it, it's more diplomatic. As being part of the guild who doesn't own a castle, think of it this way... when a siege happens, it's basically 2 guilds signing a declaration of attack, with no choice but the guild with the castle to comply to the time.

Much like posting a note on the castle door. I don't mind the scheduled events, but there are holes in this castle siege event.

Plus the broken mechanics that ♥♥♥♥ed any guild who spent all their monthly earnings to support the siege.

hatedriven
11-24-2014, 12:23 AM
My guild spent 2 days driving defender's off the area, so they could not build the castle. We succeeded. But guess what. it didn't matter, since the game behaved like they were built (lodestone had all buffs).
Then the "mechanics" of the game, gave us no chance to take down anything, and guess what, even what damage we did, was repaired, since obviously walls can be built in siege. We took one wall down to 29% with "1" dmg hits. And then it just went up to 100%.
My advice to anyone is not to try and siege. We sent 50k gold down the drain, for a broken system.

And if you add the gold we didn't make, because we spent 48 hours on the spot, you can imagine...
Right now i am debating with myself whether it's worth continuing since the "end game" is so broken.
Anyway Patron is not worth it. Why get all your items, when you cannot use them. I cancelled my sub, and will be happy just engaging in no point open world pvp.
Land is not worth it. I got my gathering to 90k to prepare for siege, had a ♥♥♥♥ton of consumables, which proved to be so unsignificant (due to the mechanics), it made no difference.

LoginIsBroken
11-24-2014, 09:44 AM
If every try is a gold sink to guilds, then it's sure that it's an easy win for the owners. But.....gold waste lasts until you finally succeed in the siege though, the longer the guild owns a castle, the bigger income you will get at the end. Question: what becomes of the jackpot once a guild wins a castle? is it exclusively dedicated to sieges or distributed to guildies?

Trubbles
11-24-2014, 12:07 PM
The original jackpot went to the first guilds to claim Castles. After that, the game itself is tanking so hard it won't even be possible to muster any resistence. Not only that, even the Castle guilds are dwindling in population. End game is broken; game is a pure money sink; economy is fubared; crafting was never viable; farming isn't worthwhile; tradepacks are worth less and less; dungeons still have no healer stat rewards... Dungeons/raids are too few, and they are glitched, and they are boring.

Beautiful game. Awesome outdoor world. Totally broken and exploited beyond repair. (And that's not saying anything about exploiters who got temp bans, and people whose rigs lagged and got error hackfail perma-bans). What an experience AA has been... like a roller-coaster ride all the way down.

Syreal
11-24-2014, 04:14 PM
I reported an exploiter after week 1 he keept on exploiting apex bug/chest bug he has all delphi set now and all he got was like 24h ban thats soo funny isnt it :).
My friends guild just made 90k Gold with exploiting best guess what will happen?
NOTHINGG thx trion for ruining a nice game :)

Capital Punisher
11-24-2014, 04:59 PM
Even 2004 MMOs like Lastchaos which was made in Serious Engine v1 has better siege than AA lol, AA seems to lack all the innovative ideas which past MMOs had and crucial ones too. Even if one acquires land in Auroria it's taxes are ridiculous.

khe0ps
11-24-2014, 08:58 PM
butthurt is butthurt no matter what if your people knew it is so hard to take a castle why didn't u take one when they were up for the grabing oh wait cauze your couldn't so why you should deserve a castle then also maybe your guilds are pure trash that have not tactics or organization.

Bagera
11-24-2014, 09:23 PM
butthurt is butthurt no matter what if your people knew it is so hard to take a castle why didn't u take one when they were up for the grabing oh wait cauze your couldn't so why you should deserve a castle then also maybe your guilds are pure trash that have not tactics or organization.

They probably couldn't log in :P

pagabboy
11-25-2014, 03:29 AM

Give this guy a medal !!!! those were sieges in Lineage 2 not this crappy 70vs70 , not to mention you had a decent alliance system with alliance chat and crests. Roles of caracters when it came to siegies were specific. And there was no Paying Gold to siege a castle . Even Aion in theyr fort battle sieges they didnt put a limit to how many playesr of guilds should participate. This is bull ♥♥♥♥. At Auroria launch was a huge lagfest im led to believe that the servers cannot take more than 200 players in one area.

nito99
11-25-2014, 04:31 AM
Give this guy a medal !!!! those were sieges in Lineage 2 not this crappy 70vs70 , not to mention you had a decent alliance system with alliance chat and crests. Roles of caracters when it came to siegies were specific. And there was no Paying Gold to siege a castle . Even Aion in theyr fort battle sieges they didnt put a limit to how many playesr of guilds should participate. This is bull ♥♥♥♥. At Auroria launch was a huge lagfest im led to believe that the servers cannot take more than 200 players in one area.

well I remember the first sieges on Divine Fortress with around 750 asmos inside while 1,2k elyos outside were pretty "heavy" on the servers. I mean the servers always crashed the first few times but then it went stable after they fixed something on them. Mean in AA you getting fps drops while 3 fishing boats are out. Pretty much meh...

Herpicus
11-25-2014, 12:43 PM
Basically if you were lucky enough to log on during auroria launch and claim the castle its yours until server dies. To those who say why didnt you claim one lets not forget the infinite rare node spawns. Castles are a gold sink like everything else. Unless your an exploiter making 30k a day and bragging about it. Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvRZNt01zzs&feature=youtu.be&t=26s but these guys got a 24hr ban and kept there stuff.

nova
11-25-2014, 10:26 PM
Did anyone win the seige? Any guild on any server take a castle?

talizzar
11-25-2014, 11:15 PM
No. Not one wall was taken down. All siege equipment is easily destroyed.

Amazing the amount of fail in and game that is two years old or more?

nova
11-26-2014, 05:59 AM
Works for EVE Online :0

Eve has a military supercomputer running their server that they purchased from the USA.

Its not something you can compare to w/e trion has tried to use.

nova
11-26-2014, 06:11 AM
No. Not one wall was taken down. All siege equipment is easily destroyed.

Amazing the amount of fail in and game that is two years old or more?

Yah, I heard as much... Player's were also refunded their tickets so the ones owning the castle have just had a free reign, getting themselves 10-20k for free.

Trion needs a test server back. Open it to a limited number of paying accounts and host events on it to try and find these issues before they effect the entire player base.

This guess and check method they use everywhere in the game is what makes the game, above all else, rotten.

Yes, XL controls the content but Trion could still test the patches given to them on another server. The destruction from the rumbling archeum trees and this castle ♥♥♥♥ could of been seen coming and adjusted by XL Games prior to its launch.

Buuuuut, nope... This is how Trion does things.

nova
11-26-2014, 06:20 AM
Basically if you were lucky enough to log on during auroria launch and claim the castle its yours until server dies. To those who say why didnt you claim one lets not forget the infinite rare node spawns. Castles are a gold sink like everything else. Unless your an exploiter making 30k a day and bragging about it. Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvRZNt01zzs&feature=youtu.be&t=26s but these guys got a 24hr ban and kept there stuff.

Log in servers crashed and it got to the point where you just had to keep moving. The lag kept all damage off of you because by the time it caught up to you, you were out of range... You can't hit someone 100m away. Then at some point no one could do damage period.

So much land hacking too and they were immediately being sold for over 5k when they went down. There is no way that people got 3 properties down side by side among that many people unable to fight each other and just waiting to place down land.

Edrem
11-26-2014, 06:30 AM
http://www.trionworlds.com/archeage/wp-content/uploads/sites/6/2014/11/siege_blog_810x300.jpg (http://www.trionworlds.com/archeage/en/2014/11/20/under-siege-attacking-and-defending-castles/)

The very first castle sieges are set to happen this weekend! Learn more about what's involved in attacking or defending a castle in ArcheAge with this guide.

Read the full article on the website. (http://www.trionworlds.com/archeage/en/2014/11/20/under-siege-attacking-and-defending-castles/)

a more realistic view,
http://www.mmorpg.com/gamelist.cfm/game/572/feature/9154/ArcheAge-How-to-Defend-Your-Castle.html

arknor
11-26-2014, 06:34 AM
Eve has a military supercomputer running their server that they purchased from the USA.

Its not something you can compare to w/e trion has tried to use.
4000 people battles are a hell of a lot more fun than 70vs70 castle sieges every 3 weeks.

eve-online wins best pvp mmo quite simply because.
single server.
large battles.
people care about defending the space they hold so pvp actually happens in the real world in archeage there is nothing to fight for in the real world just dead zones.
no stupid tickets to attack things just turn up and smash it although there's a magnificent mechanic called strontium that puts your "castle" into siege mode so it can't be destroyed until the fuel runs out, no more fuel can be added until it does run out allowing a defender a chance to defend and an attacker the chance to attack without waiting 3 weeks and winning an item that makes no sense in any lore.

strontium also can be used as a strategic advantage because you can put enough in to last however many hours you want up to a point allowing some clever strategy for both the attacker and defender.

this game could have done similar but used ayonad bricks or something

nova
11-26-2014, 09:53 AM
4000 people battles are a hell of a lot more fun than 70vs70 castle sieges every 3 weeks.

eve-online wins best pvp mmo quite simply because.
single server.
large battles.
people care about defending the space they hold so pvp actually happens in the real world in archeage there is nothing to fight for in the real world just dead zones.
no stupid tickets to attack things just turn up and smash it although there's a magnificent mechanic called strontium that puts your "castle" into siege mode so it can't be destroyed until the fuel runs out, no more fuel can be added until it does run out allowing a defender a chance to defend and an attacker the chance to attack without waiting 3 weeks and winning an item that makes no sense in any lore.

strontium also can be used as a strategic advantage because you can put enough in to last however many hours you want up to a point allowing some clever strategy for both the attacker and defender.

this game could have done similar but used ayonad bricks or something

Its also not pay to win, you can buy no items in that game for irl money that are not cosmetic.

This game is not EVE, so get over it! The game has the potential to be like eve based on its concept but the companies involved are too interested, or in need of, quick money to do anything properly.

Just look at how barren the servers are now, how many people do you come across anymore? The player density in this game has gone down 90% from start, at least visually.

Ninjeff
11-30-2014, 11:16 AM
Why are the castle defenses all level 55 with 4x buffed health ? How can lvl 50 siege weapons do anything? This is ******ed. GG

Anoron
11-30-2014, 11:24 AM
they screwed the pooch with launch, siege launch and sieges.....at least they are consistent.

Halochain
11-30-2014, 11:31 AM
How are siege preps coming along?

Konrad Knox
11-30-2014, 01:15 PM
The only good siege system was in Shadowbane.
Any guild can have a vendor NPC that can craft a bane stone (siege item). A stone is dropped in front of the city, attacking guild sets the date (within 48 hours from stone placement), defending guild approaches the stone and sets the time. Then they meet. Attackers have to break the castle key item (in Shadowbane, a tree), defender guild gets to kill the stone.
After a siege is over, the same city cannot be attacked for 48 hours.

Something like this should be put in.
Important distinctions of Shadowbane's system are:
1. any guild can initiate siege on any other guild at any time, if it has been 48 hours since last siege.
2. guilds themselves set date and time.

Halochain
11-30-2014, 07:08 PM
to avoid the second siege disaster, Trino killed the servers for the day...

you didn't fool anyone.

Trubbles
11-30-2014, 07:42 PM

you didn't fool anyone.^This... (10 chars)

Battlehawke
11-30-2014, 09:20 PM

you didn't fool anyone.

Is this true?

Gizmobrown
12-01-2014, 02:59 AM
Sunday morning:
Awake with 3 coffees, 3 cigarets, jumping on computer, waiting for connect for have a chance to go to siege war!

Sunday, 11h43: Servers goes down...waiting about some news...
Waiting...waiting...waiting...going outside for make some sports.

Sunday, 16h39: Come back home, shower, zen time, booting computer, lauching AA.
Frustration starting, posting on forum for read some news, what that fook an unscheduled maintenance???

Sunday 18h05: Around 6 hours after AA serves goes down...
Still waiting...making some things in house, starting to whien about this sunday where i just wanted to play a bit archeage...

Sunday 22h45: 10 hours later...
Going to bed...launching some spell on Trion before sleeping.

Monday morning, 7h25: Booting computer with a coffee, launching AA...
Launching my cup of coffee on the wall, just seeing i got disconnected by those ugly and bastards gods of AA in servers selection page.

Monday, 8h00: Opening forum page...
Just reading the 730 pages of complaint from NA customers. OMG WHAT IS THAT ♥♥♥♥????? MORE 20 HOURS SERVERS DOWN!!!! ALL SUNDAY AND NOW MONDAY!!!!! BUT WHAT THE HELL ARE THEY DOING IN THAT GAME??????

Monday, 10h58: Ending sports, shower, zen time...
"Keep cool man, you have take your holidays early for got time for play AA..., only 3 days, and 2 are already wasted...omg...why i play this game...oh yes, its a ♥♥♥♥ing beeautiful game, i like it...yes...BUT OMG WHY TRION TRY TO KILL IT SO FAST!!!!!!

Galt
12-01-2014, 03:13 AM
Why would anyone siege in this game? Total waste of time

Notguilty
12-01-2014, 04:08 AM
Why would anyone siege in this game? Total waste of time

Nope, had a blast last night, nearly 2 hours of lols with 3 guilds trying to destroy a bugged stone haha

GreyAngelKing
02-09-2015, 10:31 PM
whats to prevent a guild from just holding onto a castle permanently by just paying a satelite guild to buy the scroll and do nothing or yeah thats right nothing is preventing that you have restrictions on who can by the damn thing why dont you guys this through and give us an update that actually fix alot of these problems i mean this is SAO's sleep killer bad right here