PDA

View Full Version : Hi There

atambo
06-25-2014, 01:01 AM
So I was walking around walmart, and I saw this videogame trailer in one of the display TV's in the electronic section. ANd right away I was captivated by the graphics, but then I thought to myself graphics is not all that's important in an MMORPG... so I checked it out and after reading the intro splash screens and few features I knew this was the game for me. Then I checked the release and still waiting for Beta. I'd spend $150 for the premium stuff, bu tthen I realized I have to eat and pay my internet bill, so I am going to wait and buy the Traveller pack, simply because the Glass phoenix is better than the one for the founder pack, IMO.

Anyways long story short. Im looking for people to game with, hopefully people in my area, but Im ok with international people.

HighGrader
06-25-2014, 02:21 AM
Welcome to the Community and Forum of ArcheAge. The game will be coming to the EU/US very shortly. So if you need any other questions based on this next Anticipated MMO game coming out in 2014, please don't hesitate and the community will help you. Also with the gaming situation with people in your area. You will definitely be playing with people in your area and also alot of others internationally. Mostly depends where you are from. But if you are living in the EU/US regions! You will definitely be playing with them!
WELCOME TO THE FORUM
HighGrader :D

DromRekkin
06-25-2014, 09:40 AM
Feel free to hit me up whenever you do get in game, and welcome to the ArcheAge Community!

Keegan
06-25-2014, 10:19 AM
Awesome story! I didn't even know there were advertisements outside of the internet for ArcheAge.

Graph Lipao
06-26-2014, 02:49 AM
sorry but I loled :D

atambo
07-02-2014, 03:47 PM
I guess my next step is to look for a guild. I'm looking for a guild or even a small group of players to play with. I'd prefer players from the same country (Canada) even better if they are within the same province or City. (Alberta)