PDA

View Full Version : Red border around your house / farms

Suntzu
11-22-2014, 05:10 PM
I have noticed while planting my house that the border around it displays in red (the little border stones), while my farm does not. Neither does the houses around my house, they all have the normal -grey stones. So why is that some of my farms, and my farm house have a red border while planting, and the others do not?

Taxes are paid, I see no reason for the normal grey stones to turn red. Could this be that the house / farm has been marked by the land stealing programs or is it just a display bug? Just a thought.

Matzone
11-22-2014, 05:31 PM
The red borders display is tied to the land plot owner..so i guess you have your farm on your alt..

Suntzu
11-22-2014, 05:32 PM
So plot owner stones are red? It made me think as though there was some sort of placement issue. Honestly I had never noticed it until my wife mentioned it.

DankasaurusRex
11-22-2014, 05:33 PM
So plot owner stones are red?

If you own the land, the stones are red. If it's someone else who owns it, they're gray.

Suntzu
11-22-2014, 05:40 PM
Thanks for the reply... if you can't tell this game has me paranoid as hell.. #1 getting banned for no fuggin reason #2 getting my land stolen while I demo / reconstruct my town house...

Bruttle
11-22-2014, 05:46 PM
That's good to know. I was actually wondering about that the other day.